3Way

By bigtiddijk

(Discontinued) Because fricking wattpad deleted half of the chapters 😭 "Is it possible to love two people a... More

INTRO
1
2
3
4
6
5
7
10
14
8
15
9
17
19
11
Notice
12
13
16
Im sorry
...

18

1.9K 61 21
By bigtiddijk

J U N G K O O K ' S P O V

"So your gonna leave giving me blue balls" I glanced at my two lovers who were looking quite scared. I couldn't help but chucked at their terrified faces. Dad must have scared them.

"He's not as bad as you think, he just looks scary like me but inside he's just a sweet little puppy. He only acts this way because of grandfather" they both nodded looking up at me with puppy eyes. Dammit they are so cute.

"I still don't want you to get in trouble, don't follow us we know a safe way to get out. Even thought your father is nice the two packs aren't, I really shouldn't have come here. If we get caught we'll all die" I just love how she's always so careful and mindful about everything, such a good little girl.

"Ok I won't follow you here, and you don't come here the only place we can meet is the house in the woods. I'll let Mr Park know you were looking for him and we'll arrange a time you both can meet in the house. So no more sneaking around ok?" Both of them nodded cutely making me chuckle. Such babies, I adore them so much.

"We'll get going then" y/n smiled tip toeing connecting our lips in a sweet short kiss. She smiled up at me showing her small dimples on the corner on her eyes. I couldn't resist, I learned down and pecked her lips again making her giggle.

"Cmon let's go Tae" she peaked her head out the door and looked back at us.
"Let me see if anyone is here" we nodded as she stepped out for a few seconds.

"Baby boy don't forget to finish what you started today" I smirked pulling Tae from his waist closing the gap between us.
"Don't you wanna be there with us, it is our first time doing it" he bit his lips speaking softly. Such a cute baby.

"She seems a little uncomfortable with the two of us, besides she trusts you more than me and it gives you a chance to prove to her that you can control your wolf now. I believe in you, you'll do amazing" he blinked a couple of times before nodding his head.

"What if-"

"No no what ifs, you'll do amazing and after your done come see me at the house. I'll give your award hm baby?" His cheeks tinted light pink as he nodded. I smiled wrapping my hands around his chubby cheeks pulling him in for a quick kiss. I didn't want to let him go but it was time for them to leave.

I bit them goodbye as they quickly left my place. Oh how deeply I have fallen for them.

-

A U T H O R 'S P O V

"Taehyung-ah can I stay the night today mom and dad said they'll be home really late?" Taehyung looked down and immediately nodded his head with a smile.

"Yeah sure, I'll leave the door open come in whenever your ready. I might be in the shower ok?" Y/n nodded her head giving a peck on her boyfriend cheeks. The brunette boy smiled down at his lover giving a short kiss on her lips catching her off guard.

They both giggled before parting their way into their house. Y/n didn't think much of it thinking it'll be a normal sleepover they usually have with maybe a little bit of skin ship than usual. On the other hand Taehyung has a lot of other things planned for the two of them. He wanted it to be special for the both of them, luckily his parents weren't home which was the perfect opportunity.

J U N G K O O K 'S   P O V

"Mr Park, can I please talk to you for a second?" I could feel the burning stare Jimin was giving me on the back of my head but I ignored him leading Mr Park as far away from everyone as possible.

"Is this about Y/n?" He immediately spoke, I nodded my head and he sighed.
"She wants me to meet her parents doesn't she" I sighed again nodding my head.
"Your her father too Mr Park and she wants to see all of you happy which is why she's trying to bring you back together" I explained but he didn't look convinced.

"She might be my daughter by blood but her parents raised her. And do you even know how much trouble it would cause if we ever get caught. If you three ever get caught, I'm keeping it a secret but if you all keep going back and forth and into each other's boarders one day you'll get caught. I don't want that for Y/n, you or the other boy, you need to be extremely careful about you actions Jungkook, you know this better than anyone else" I turned away from him leaning against the wall.

"I know...I don't want them to get hurt either but I can't stay away from them either. If I don't see them for a day I feel like I'm going to explode with rage. I can't just stay away from them, it almost like it's physically impossible" he's eyes widened looking around making sure everything's clear.

"This is worse than I thought it was" he bit his lips looking very concerned.
"What is it" I questioned.

"I think you all are fated mates almost like soul mates. If you stay away from each other for too long all of you will eventually die" my eyes widened and I gasped. What the actual fuck? Die?

"How's that possible?" I panicked, this cant be right.
"When you first met, you just had a feeling like you're known them for a long time didn't you?" I nodded my head slowly recollect the first day I met them.

"And you instantly had a great connection with both of them and they never pushed you away did they?" I shook my head approving what he was stating.

"And you feel the need to next to them and the thought of them being away from you hurts. And if anything ever happens to them you'd not hesitate to kill anyone who hurts them" that wasn't a question this time. And he was right, the thought of them being hurt makes me angry, I would never let anyone hurt my babies.

"Your the alpha in the relationship which automatically makes you a lot more protective over them. You'll do anything to keep them safe, and if anything happens to any of them you might loose control of your wolf, and you know well it's not pretty when that happens to an aloha right?" I nodded my head again turning away from him.

This is a lot more complicated then I thought it was. What do we do now?

"If your father finds out, no if your grandfathers finds out about this consider yourself and your mates dead including their families. You can never let them find out about this Jungkook. No matter what happens you can't let them find out do you understand me?" I blinked a few times stepping further away from him.

"I've already told my mother" I said shakily, I wouldn't keep it from her. She found Y/ns bro on the floor and she immediately knew.

"Jungkook! Listen to me if you let anything happen to Y/n or her family I'll never forgive you. You need to tell her that she's nobody to you, say anything to make her believe you-"

"Father?" We both turned around looking at Jimin who seemed like he heard everything. Great.

-
Oh hello yes

I'm not dead

Haha

^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478 10 8
Alright folks, gather 'round for a tale of romance and hijinks! Our story begins with our heroes Jungkook and Taehyung, who've been shackin' up for y...
117K 3K 35
❤︎❤︎ A collection of Taekook stories ❤︎❤︎ • • ...
14.5K 604 23
"Just keep smiling for me........" Jungkook X Reader
Shards By Laura

Fanfiction

7.8K 320 30
"You're beautiful" He mumbled out, hands cupping her face, brushing her tears away "I'm so sorry you feel as though you're not, but I know it's hard...