𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕊𝕠 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪...

By SquishyMinMinMing

Jimin and Jeongguk were your dream couple-perfect, flawless, although they had their fights every now and the... More

⛄|Introduction|⛄
🐙|A Little Okay + Look At This!|🐙 »Plus New Cover!«
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
⛄|Chapter 8|⛄
⛄|Random Short Spoiler|⛄
⛄|Chapter 9|⛄
⛄|Chapter 10|⛄
⛄|Chapter 11|⛄
⛄|Chapter Twelve|⛄
💙|Sorry Guys!|💙
⛄|Chapter Thirteen|⛄
⛄|Chapter Fourteen|⛄
⛄|Chapter Fifteen|⛄
⛄|Chapter 16|⛄
⛄|Chapter 17|⛄
⛄|Chapter 18|⛄
⛄|Chapter 19|⛄
⛄|Chapter 20|⛄
⛄|Chapter 21|⛄
⛄|Chapter 22|⛄
⛄|Chapter 23|⛄
⛄|Chapter 24|⛄
⛄|Chapter 25|⛄
⛄|Chapter 26|⛄
⛄|Chapter 27|⛄
⛄|Chapter 28|⛄
⛄|Chapter 29|⛄
⛄|Chapter 30|⛄
⛄|Chapter 31|⛄
⛄|Chapter 32|⛄
⛄|Chapter 33|⛄
⛄|Chapter 34|⛄
⛄|Chapter 35|⛄
⛄|Chapter 36|⛄
⛄|Hey Guys!!|⛄
⛄|Chapter 37|⛄
⛄|Chapter 38|⛄
⛄|Chapter 39|⛄
⛄|Chapter 40|⛄
⛄|Chapter 41|⛄
⛄|Chapter 42|⛄
⛄|Chapter 43|⛄
⛄|Chapter 45|⛄
⛄|Characters Now|⛄
⛄|Chapter 47|⛄
⛄|Hello!|⛄
⛄|Chapter 48|⛄
⛄|Chapter 49|⛄
⛄|Chapter 50|⛄
⛄|Chapter 51|⛄
⛄|Chapter 52|⛄
⛄|Related To Chapter 52|⛄
⛄|Chapter 53|⛄
⛄|Chapter 54|⛄
⛄|Chapter 55|⛄
⛄|Chapter 56|⛄
⛄|Chapter 57|⛄
⛄|Chapter 58|⛄
⛄|Chapter 59|⛄
⛄|Chapter 60|⛄
⛄|Chapter 61|⛄
⛄|Chapter 62|⛄
⛄|Chapter 63|⛄
⛄|Chapter 64|⛄
⛄|Chapter 65|⛄
⛄|Chapter 66|⛄
⛄|Chapter 67|⛄
⛄|Chapter 68|⛄
⛄|Chapter 69|⛄
⛄|Chapter 70|⛄
⛄|•The End• •Please Read!•|⛄

⛄|Chapter 46|⛄

6.3K 306 17
By SquishyMinMinMing

»Continuing of chapter 45«

Jeongguk is currently walking next to Jace, his hands in his pockets as he glances over every now and then to the three year old gnawing on the vanilla ice cream he bought her just five minutes ago.

He doesn't mind the young one. He isn't a children person, either. He just always assumed all of them were irritating and annoying, but no. Jace is much different. You wouldn't take him as a children's guy, either. Due to all his tattoos and such and his intimidating stare and looks.

"D-do y-yo-you w-want so-som-some?" she offered, her hand reaching up with the cone. Jeongguk looked down and politely declined, "no thank you, but thanks." Jace hummed and sat down on a nearby bench.

Jeongguk was going to let her play for a bit because it was only 6pm and they had daylight for a little longer. So why not make the most of the day?

Jace finished and surprisingly didn't have sticky fingers and Jeongguk told her to go play so she did well he watched. He really did watch, too. He has seen too many things on missing children.

He spotted a homeless man out of his side vision, though. But before he could go give him some cash, Jace was tugging on his hoodie sleeve and nodding towards the man, "c-can I b-bo-borrow fi-five do-doll-dollars?"

Jeongguk was amazed. Children never really ask to give the money. They ask for the money to keep the money. But not Jace, she wanted the money to give the money to someone who needs it more.

Jeongguk let her and followed her and she bowed to the man who stopped singing, "I li-lik-like y-your vo-voice," she mumbled, almost too shyly. The man chuckled, "why thank you."

Jace handed him a ten dollar bill that Jeongguk gave her. He smiled and put it into his hat- "why thank you again! you are a generous little thing," he claimed and Jace giggled.

The man looked up at Jeongguk, "you've got a good one there."

Jeongguk smiled, "thank you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
486K 20.7K 47
A naughty boy Jeon Jungkook fall in love with an innocent broken angel Kim Taehyung who never feel the love and care from anyone in his entire life...
771K 31.2K 35
"...you're pregnant." "I may have failed human biology but I know that's impossible." ~ BTS are in the peak of their success. Awards shows, sold out...
8.6K 887 44
Park jimin falls in love with Jeon jungkook, A boy who often comes to his house to play games in his older brother's room. Despite their five year o...