Last First Kiss ( A Harry Sty...

De jintime

What would happen if two best friends fall in love with each other but everything is just so complicated? Mai multe

Last First Kiss
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 7 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [ Part 1 ]
Chapter 13 [ Part 2 ]
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Author's Note ! [ Please Read ]
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel

Chapter 15

2.4K 33 7
De jintime

Chapter 15

Harry's POV

"Where can we meet so we can set up this gig?" i asked Adam Levine, the vocalist of Maroon 5. I can't belive how Niall came up with this plan but i can see that this is such a good plan. Mileena loves Maroon 5 but she still haven't met them, this is gonna be her first time. This is gonna be memorable, a moment in her life that i won't let her forget.

"Since you're in London and i'm here in America, maybe we can talk tomorrow in the afternoon when you arrive here."

"Sure, thanks a lot again. See you tomorrow Adam"

"no problem." Then he already hung up.

A smirk appeared on my face, ' I know this will work. ' i thought to myself.

"Are you all coming with me in America?" I asked the boys who are busy playing Nintendo Wii.

"huh? what?" Louis asked, with eyes still focused on the tv.

"I said, are you all coming with me in America?" i repeated.

Then Liam paused the game,

"arghhh, why did you?" Niall said but we all ignored it.

"Sorry, i can't i gotta meet Danielle on her dance class tomorrow." Liam said. while the other boys had eyes contacts with each other. 

"I'm coming" Niall said as he raised his right hand.

"Me too" says Louis.

"OfCourse, it'll be a time to be with my girlfriend. I miss her already, why do they need to have a long tour in America?" He said then pouted his lips when he finished speaking.

"awww. little Zayn misses his girlfwend" Louis cooed, and we all laughed then he received a whack behind the head from Zayn.Then we laughed harder.

"ok, so Louis, Zayn and Niall is coming with me tomorrow?" i asked

"yup" they said in unison as they nodded.

"ok, pack your things now because we're gonna have our flight tonight."

- - - - - - - - -

"I miss breathing the American air again" Louis said as he inhaled the air when we finally got out of the airplane. 

"Come on, the car is there" i said as we walked to a white van

"Hi, I'm Harry. Is this the van that Mr.Higgins assigned?" I asked to the guy wearing sunglasses thats standing outside the van.

"Yes, I'm Barry Whinston, but you can call me Barry. Shall we go now?" He said.

"ok. to the Hotel please" i said then we all climbed up the van.

"So how's the deal with Adam?" Zayn asked since the whole ride is very quiet and finally he decided to break the silence.

"Obviously, that's why we're here because we're gonna talk and settle the time and date on when will the gig be held" i said and rolled my eyes but chuckled a bit.

"He seems like a scary guy, you know, the type of guy that will beat you up when you bump him in a bar" Niall said which cause us all to laugh even Barry laughed on what Niall said.

"No. He's a cool guy and he is nice. When i told her the real purpose of the gig, he agreed quickly and he said that he wanted to help so yeah." 

"This is your idea Niall, you shouldn't be scared.. Stop being a baby" Louis teased. and we laughed again.

"And how will you convince Mileena to go to this gig, I'm sure she won't go with you" Louis asked. I bit my lip then think. . . . . . .

"who said she's going with me?" i said then laughed.

"what do you mean?" Zayn asked in confusion.

"Liam will tell her and for sure she will go because this is the only time she may meet Maroon 5, so it won't be hard to convince her" i explained.

- - - - - - -

"Hey man, how are you?" i said to Adam.

"I'm good. So what do you want to happen in this gig? Tell me everything and i'm happy to help you" he said.

"Well, you'll have a gig in a restaurant we reserved ..................." i explained.

( i won't tell the whole plan yet. . . .but you'll know it eventually )

"That is a good plan. I'm sure she will forgive you after this. i strongly assure you" Adam said as we had our hand shake

"Thanks again Adam. I'll see you at London tomorrow. Already booked your flight and the plane tickets and hotels are ready" he nodded and we both got out of the restaurant 

- - - - - - -

"Come on guys. We're going back to London!" i shouted across the whole hotel room.

"what the f..." Niall said but Louis cut him off

"Watch your words Horan" he said as he pointed to him and gave him a stern look.

"But... we just got here    and since when did you start being Daddy Direction?" niall said.

"We're just here to talk to Adam and settle things, we're not here for vacation" i said. "Where's Zayn?" i added as i looked around te room.

"oh he's with Perrie" Louis said

"What time is he going back here? Our flight is at 6pm" i stated.

"I'll go call him" Louis volunteered

"Thank you for ruining our day out, Styles" Zayn said sarcastically when he walked in the room.

"You can just spend time some other time.Sorry."

"Are you all ready? Come on" i said when i grabbed my back pack

"Wait , i can't find my sunglasses" Louis said. as he looked over the couch, over the dining table, over the bed.

"uhhh... Louis You're wearing it. it's there on your head..." 

He touches his head and finally knew that his sunglasses was just there. "oh, there it is" he said then i rolled my eyes.

"Let's go."

- - - - - - -

"Liam !!" Me, Niall, Louis and Zayn said in unison. when we entered our flat.

"Why so early? you just got there yesterday" Liam said, when he greeted us back with a hug.

"We just came there to talk to Adam, and not for vacation" Zayn said; mocking me.

"oh so how was it?"

"It was good. Adam is so nice and they're probably in the hotel now and getting ready for the gig tomorrow night." i said then walked to the kitchen and open the fridge. "What? no food?" 

"We still haven't gone to grocery store since monday. Y'know lots of things happen this week." i rolled my eyes... i know what he mean, he's telling me that we haven't gone to grocery store and buy stuffs because we usually do it with Mileena but this week is just different because of me and Mileena.

i sighed at my thought.

"Fine. i'll go to the grocery store...Who wants to come?" i asked but all of them pretended to be busy. They just don't like grocery shopping, they always say its boring. Well it really is, but when i'm with Mileena..There's no boring moment when i'm with her.

I miss her so much.

~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~

it was Wednesday and we got nothing to eat here in the house. How can i cook Lunch? Liam's gonna kill me if i ordered Nando's again, we've been eating that since Saturday. We are being unhealthy and it is not good.

' Let's go Grocery Shopping, no more food in the house.Xx ' i texted Mileena.

' Sure. Be there in an hour , see ya at the store ' was her reply.

' why too long? ' 

' I'm with someone, i'll be there i promise and i got a news for you :P '

' ok fine. see you there ' 

what is she up to? Who's with her? -- i asked myself. But ignored it eventually. i decided to take a shower, i got an hour before going out anyway.

after a good 20 minutes concert in the shower. i finally decided to go out of the bathroom and get ready for the most boring activity i have to do in my life. GROCERY SHOPPING.

but i'm gonna be with my bestfriend, so i think it will be less boring.

I arrived at the grocery store and started scanning each isle for everything that we need.

"Harry ! Harry !"  i heard a familiar voice shouting my name. i turned around and search where the voice is coming from and just like what i explected it was from my bestfriend.

"Chill Mile.. what's up with the smile?" i asked

"Guess who got a boyfriend today" she said. as i pretended to think

"hmmm.. Louis?" i said then she playfully slapped my arm as she laugh.

"No... Me !!" she said then hugged me in surprise. I don't know why i'm not as happy as her and i felt a little pain. a part of me is saying that ' i wish it was me ' but i know that it is wrong because i have a girlfriend.

"wh- how did that happen? who is the guy? I never knew you were dating someone" i asked. i kept a smile on my face so she won't notice what's really inside me... what i really feel.

"Well. it's actually Pier. You know, my ex-boyfriend/boyfriend-again from my hometown. Yeah he's here in London and working then we met at a diner then he said he still loves me then i feel the same so i think its ok if we get back together. oh my gosh i'm so happy right now" she explained as she squealed then hugged me again.

"Gosh. i thought he hurt you when he left you?" i asked

"Weeeeeeeell... that doesn't matter anymore..hahaha"

 "Tsss. come on, still got a lot to buy" i said as i started to walked.

--After a month--

' Hi, if you have reached this, it means that i'm currently having a busy time. Please say your name and leave a message after the beep... beeeeeeeep! '

- "Hey its me, Harry. why aren't you picking up my calls? its Wednesday today. Grocery shopping day. Call me back or text me"

After a couples ofminutes..... still no call or text from her.

' Hi, if you have reached this, it means that i'm currently having a busy time. Please say your name and leave a message after the beep... beeeeeeeep! '

- "Its me again, Harry. I'm going there ok? I know you're at home"

I drove my car to Mileena's flat. When i arrived, no lights are on but i can hear a slow song the music was familiar... its one of the song of Maroon 5. But she don't usually listen to this song because this is a sad song.... 'duuh Harry, that's why the title of the song is 'sad' ' i thought to myself as i rolled my eyes at my dumbness.

i used the extra key placed under one of her plant pot beside her door and opened the front door.

When i entered the flat, i followed where the music is coming from. her room

Her bedroom door is slightly opened so i looked and saw her curled up into a ball on her bed. She was crying.

i immediately entered the room and to her bed and hugged her.

"What's wrong Mile?" i whispered. 

"He cheated on me" she mumbles between her cry as she burried her head to my chest. i kissed her forehead.. "ssshhh don't cry. he don't deserve your cry."

" you can't just cry here. i'll keep your mind of of this" i said. she nodded and i stood up and helped her stand up from bed and we both got in my car and we drove to the grocery store, The whole ride is silent, she didn't spoke a single word even during the first 10 minutes of grocery shopping

"Mileena !" i called her as i held a nutella.

She looked at me then i opened it. She gasped then spoke "You can't open that, we still haven't paid for it" 

then i dipped my finger on the nutella then wiped it on her nose.

She gasped again. "Clean this. Harry. You're gonna pay for this"

"You really want me to clean it off?"

"Yeah. now" i leaned then licked the nutella on her nose.

She gasped again "You're so gross Harry" she said as she laughed.

"Atleast i made you laugh"

~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~

( Gig Day )

"Liam, go to her flat now and tell her that Maroon 5 got a gig here in London" i said to Liam. it's already 7 in the evening, just like what we planned...

Liam did as he was told.

Mileena's POV

I was watching TV flicking over random channels with the remote control, having a really boring day.

I sighed then threw the remote control on the side of the couch. i was about to sleep on my couch when i heard a knock on the door.

I opened it andrevealed a guy-smiling ear to ear, Liam.

"Hey, whats up?" i asked and gave him a smile.

"Just wanna tell you that Maroon 5 are having a gig at a restaurant somewhere near hear and i thought you might wanna come with me?"

"what? But i didn't know about it. its not in their website and they never said anything about having a gig in London"

"Wel, i don't know. Someone just texted me that Maroon 5 is here and yeah.. What are you waiting for? Let's go!!"

"wait.. i need to look good" i paniced and ran to my room and chose my best clothes and wore it.

We arrived at a restaurant and i'm sure i'm hearing Adam freaking Levine's voice.

"omg omg. puuuuure sexinessss" .... i said. my fangirl side is showing omg omg. 

"Please Mile, act Normal" Liam said as he laughed. 

we stand at the front row and i just stared at Adam as he sing 'Love Somebody' . The smile on my face never left.

i didn't even bother asking why this gig is not broadcast or something. Important fact is this is perfect. not much people, there are only lest than 50 people.. maybe because this is a secret gig and i'm glad i knew about it. and its in a restaurant but it's not being a restaurant tonight. it's just like a venue, there are no tables.

But nevermind.... i'll just enjoy this night. . . . .

"The next song is 'She Will Be Loved' .. This song is about a guy that secretly loves his girl bestfriend and everytime his bestfriend is hurt and in pain, he feels it because an incredible connection between two bestfriends are meant for something. Best relationship is often found in two bestfriends. They can be the one who knows you so well and will always be there because you've got over a lot of tough times and it's never easy to leave. The best love can be felt with a bestfriend" Adam said. his words hit me hard. made me think about everything. its like everything he said to about me.

He started singing.. 

"Beauty queen of only eighteen

She had some trouble with herself

He was always there to help her

She always belonged to someone else"

I was admiring every harmony of the Adam's voice, until i heard a familiar voice singing with it. No, it wasn't Liam who is beside me. Then someone went up stage with his microphone and sang along, Harry Styles. My mouth formed and O-shape and my eyes opened wide.

"I drove for miles and miles

And wound up at your door

I've had you so many times

But somehow I want more

I don't mind spending every day

Out on your corner in the pouring rain

Look for the girl with the broken smile

Ask her if she wants to stay awhile"

Harry sang it at his best as he looks at me all the time, sincerity is what i see in his beautiful green eyes.

"And she will be loved

And she will be loved"

Adam and Harry sang in unison and it was just perfect. 

"Tap on my window knock on my door

I want to make you feel beautiful

I know I tend to get so insecure

It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies

It's compromise that moves us along, yeah

My heart is full and my door's always open

You come anytime you want

I don't mind spending every day

Out on your corner in the pouring rain

Look for the girl with the broken smile

And she will be loved

I know where you hide alone in your car

Know all of the things that make you who you are

I know that goodbye means nothing at all

Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls, yeah

Tap on my window knock on my door

I want to make you feel beautiful"

They continue to sing the song, they are just so flawless. I wasn't just describing Maroon 5 but i can't believe this. i no realized that they set up a gig because of Harry.

"I don't mind spending every day

Out on your corner in the pouring rain

Look for the girl with the broken smile

Ask her if she wants to stay awhile"

He sang it while he go down the stage and went to me, he held my hand and pulled me to the stage. This isn't a good moment to argue with him.

"And she will be loved

And she will be loved

Please don't try so hard to say goodbye"

 On stage, he sang to me. I can't stop the tears from my eyes, they streamed down my face. Happiness is what they represent. there are two reasons: one, Harry is here doing this and gave me a moment that i'll never forget and second is Adam Levine is just standing beside me.

Harry lifted my head to make eye-contact with him. my heart is beating fast. . . .

A tear escaped from his eyes. then he hugged me.

All the people cheered, even my favorite band. This is unbelievable.

"ok i need silence in this place right now, My friend got something to say"

When the music is gone and everybody is quiet.. he reached something from his pocket.

a small red box.

He kneeled down in front of me. 

" Mileena Jade Visconde, Will you be girlfriend? "

- - - - -  - -

END OF CHAPTER 15!

Will Mileena say yes? or she will still hate Harry? :O

Such a cliff hanger eh?. hahaha and this is suck a long chapter. Longest chapter i've done. i hope everyone like it.

 Don't forget to Comment and VOTE VOTE VOTE.

Love you all,

              - @HeyVisconde

             - @1DWillKissMe xxx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

219K 1.6K 34
He's her best friend. He's her worst nightmare. The choice is obvious, but she is torn.
303 29 5
where Louis and Harry are best friend but Louis has alcohol problems. What happen when they fall in love and Louis promise Harry to stop to drink? wi...
125K 3.3K 42
Some of us just need to find our other halves. Others need to find ourselves.
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...