Close Friends?๐Ÿฅฐ ~jaynnie

By johanniefandom

Two best friend's both have secret crushes on each other. Not to mention that jayden already has a girlfriend... More

Chapter 0/characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 6

1.9K 30 8
By johanniefandom

Saturday

~annie pov

I'm officially in LA now with my family and asher's family. When I got home last night after I got yelled at for being at a party and fighting. I got to my room and really just sat there looking at my wall trying to find an answer to way i find Jayden attractive...that sounds so weird I've never found a girl attractive EVER. Like...it's almost like she's special or something. I don't even know if I'm gay or bi or pan bitch I don't know it's confusing as fuck🤦🏻‍♀️. Ughhhh why did i listen to them when they said we'd be cute together🙄 NOW I SEE IT AND BELIEVE THEM. I don't know I don't know. I have to find out if I'm actually bi or if I'm only gay for Jayden or if it's just a phase. I also thought I liked Joey again until the party scene happened with Jayden. People really started this shit saying I've always liked her like no it's always ONLY been a friendship until i started questioning myself. We'll see about this later on right now I have to get ready for a interview with my friends lilia and Anna their my LA friends. Hayley is my little sister and she's 14 and a freshman at my school and she's talking to this dude landon who's a sophomore and he's 16. He's with us too because his dad let him go with us. I like landon so I have no complaints😂. I'm gonna get ready now.

2 hours later...

Okay so I'm out now at the playlist live interview with lilia and Anna on stage. I'm wearing this outfit with my hair straightened.

We're in the middle of an interview right now.

"so annie tell us how you've been enjoying the new opportunity's recently" the interview lady asked me with a smile. I started smiling and Anna and lilia started giggling and so did i.

"well about that uhh..I haven't really looked into it yet but there is one thing oneeee thing that i really can't wait to do but i can't say what yet" I said in my mic with a smile

"top secret" Anna said in her mic with a smile then everyone giggled even us.

"yes very, lilia how are things with William he's such a handsome boy" the lady said in her mic with a smile

"things are going great actually better than before I just feel like we rushed into things a little too fast in the beginning and that's why we fell off and lost ourselves" lilia said with a smile

"that's great to hear, Anna tell us about to all the boys I've loved before 2 we wanna know when it comes out" the said with a smile

"it's dropping in fall so very soon everyone has been waiting for it and y'all are getting it" Anna said with a smile. I chuckled softly

"oh my goodness my daughter loves that movie she's gonna be excited to here the news" the lady said to her with a smile

"i hope she enjoys it" Anna said with a smile

"yes, Annie so there's been rumors going on saying you might possibly be crushing on your best friend jayden Bartels she is a very good looking girl and some say hot I wouldn't blame you if you did have a little crush on her" the lady said with a slight smile. I chuckled.

"I know they call her hot all the time" I said in my mic while pointing at lilia and Anna.

"yes" lilia said in her mic

"this is very true" Anna said in her mic then everyone giggled. I did too.

"umm most people think that because of my private tweet i posted 2 days ago but no that tweet isn't about her it was about a guy" I said in my mic with a slight smile

"okay but do you have a little crush her?" The lady asked. I started smiling.

"no comment" Anna said in her mic then everyone laughed and I did too😂.

"next question" I said in my mic

"yes next question😂" lilia said in hers while laughing. I looked over at Anna.

"damn your cheeks are red" Anna said with a smile

"they are😳?" I asked

"yes girl" Anna said with a smile

"oh..it's probably because I was laughing" I said

"or because Jayden makes you blush" lilia said. I looked at lilia and I rolled my eyes. That's one sign I like her🤦🏻‍♀️.

~Jayden pov

I'm in my room playing 2k19 while my dad is at work. My mom is downstairs cleaning and cooking. It's 5:28 pm. I haven't gotten anything from annie all day. She's busy. But she still hasn't answered from last night. What if I made her uncomfortable😔. What if she's trying to avoid me😩. I got off the game really quick and turned off my lights and turned on my LED lights. I set it to blue. I sat at study desk then set up my phone so it can see me. I put it on tiktok then pressed the add button. I grabbed my other phone and started playing this song on it in the background.

I put it on the 60 second timer then pressed record.

"okay i just wanna talk about something for a second because most of you guys know me because of one person and I kinda wanna talk about how I feel about something that happened last night between me and this person. Last night when we were at the party everything was fine until my girlfriend got called out for cheating on me and you got upset and I know how are you get mad when someone fucks with me the wrong way but you didn't have to fight her. After the fight on the way home you didn't speak to me the whole car ride and when I got home I tried calling and texting you you ain't pick up and I don't want I did to you but I'm sorry for whatever I did that made you mad.. I'm sorry if what I did made you uncomfortable..I'm just sorry and I miss you so you better text me or call me before I fly to la and beat your bitch ass" I said then it the time was up and it stopped recording. I posted it on my tiktok and it blew up immediately it got hundreds of likes and comments. They knew it was about annie from what I said in the beginning but they were laughing at the ending of my video😂. I made 2 more tiktoks then posted them and they got a lot of likes and comments. Annie even commented under one saying 'ew' and I said 'that's all u boo' 😂😂😂. After that I got back on 2k19 and I got dms from famous kids my age but I'll answer them later. Harvey texted me saying 'let's link😏' he's my fuck buddy whenever dev does dumb shit. She's not talking to me right now because she's mad she got exposed for cheating. I broke up with her last night but then we got back together today. Yet she still hasn't texted me🙄. Harvey do be hitting different tho🥵. I won my game then got on my phone. I texted Harvey back saying 'pick me up in 20😊' and he said 'ight bet' he's the cutest boy on the baseball team onggggg😩😩🥵🥵. He so fine. I'd give him a baby dead ass🤤. I went on Instagram and saw his recent he posted 45 minutes ago.

@hrvy

Liked by jaydenbartels, asherangel, kiannaLloyd, and 590,036 others

@hrvy lil baby im an animal😈

37,930 comments

@jaydenbartels do u wanna baby? cuz with these pics i can get u one🤨
@hrvy @jaydenbartels  I mean, I'm down😏

@asherangel u hit different😳

@kiannalloyd i liek ett 😅

@annacathcart okayyyy🤣

Uugghhhhhh🤤🤤🤤 he so FINE. Wait annie posted something 1 hour ago.

@annieleblanc

Liked by jaydenbartels, asherangel, William.miller, and 2,028,930 others

@annieleblanc come out to playlist center stage for a chance to meet me!❤️ I love you guys!❤️❤️❤️

122,839 comments

@jaydenbartels u fine
@annieleblanc @jaydenbartels i thought i was "ew" 😒
@jaydenbartels @annieleblanc u can be both💀
@annieleblanc @jaydenbartels 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻😂

@asherangel ur perfect😍❤️
@annieleblanc @asherangel thanks luv🥺❤️

@william.miller ayeee lemme wear that jean jacket one time😒
@annieleblanc @william.miller BOIIIII😂👋🏻

@lilia GORGEOUS 🥵❤️
@annieleblanc @lilia  all u babe!🥺

@annacathcart give me ur genetics 🖐🏼✊🏼🖐🏼✊🏼🖐🏼
@anniestann  @annacathcart sameee😔
@annieleblanc @annacathcart Anna u get on my nerves💀😂😂

~annie pov

I'm back in the hotel room. All day I've been thinking the whole am I gay thing. I still don't know. I think the only way to find out is if I actually talk to Jayden. For gods sake I FUCKING BLUSH WHEN HER NAME GETS BROUGHT UP NOW. What has I turned into her?!🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm on my phone and Asher is in the bathroom. We share a room together. I got a text from her saying 'can we FaceTime?' I said 'give me a few minutes' and she said 'okay wyd?' I said 'nothing about to lay in bed' and I didn't get a reply yet. I put my phone on the bed and Asher came out the bathroom.

"anns i think we need to talk" he said while playing with his hair while walking over to the bed.

"what's up?" I asked him while he sat down on the bed next to me. We're sitting at the edge.

"umm..I feel like things aren't going well with us anymore..." he said softly

"I'm gonna be honest I have stopped having feelings for you the pasted 3 days" I said

"I can tell" he said softly

"look i don't wanna hurt you i don't want you to think that I'm doing this to hurt you i really did love you for 7 months ash, you were the best boyfriend ever to me and i thank you for that it's..just things change feelings change.. people change" I said softly to him while rubbing his back. He started crying so I held him.

"don't cry😩" I whined while holding him. He stopped and sniffled. I wiped his tears.

"we can be friends still if you want" I said to him softly. He nodded.

"is Jayden the reason you stopped liking me?" He asked while wiping his tears.

"no it's not her she loved us together she'd never want us to break up" I said to him softly

"is it your ex?" He asked me softly

"yeah.." I said softly

"i knew it he's always been so good looking i always knew you'd go back to him if it wasn't Jayden" he said softly. I might actually like Jayden but okay.

"it's okay ash now you can live in la and pursue your dream of being an actor without me being in the way" I said to him

"yeah you're right..I wanna stay friends with you I can't live without you in it❤️" he said then I smiled and he did too and we hugged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.8K 35
Maeve is the popular teenage girl with perfect grades, a ride-or-die friend group, piercing beautiful eyes, and a personality that makes everyone lik...
3.3K 236 12
โ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ. โž what happens when two ex-lovers get trapped with each other?
26.7K 514 52
I ship Jenzie, You ship Jenzie , A Jenzie Shipper. Jenzie all the way.
103K 4.3K 25
[โœ”๏ธ] เผ„โ€งโ‚Šหš โbaby no, haven't you heard?โž the one where a rumor is started about two friends - 2019; abbyswriting