I missed you

By Alexhver1

After about 2 years Dimitri thinks that Rose will be better off with out him. He leaves thinking it would be... More

It is for the best
Hey everyone!!
It's back!!!
Authors note
How?
Oh no not this again
Who is she???
Hi!!!
HEY!!!
She is going down
How could he!!!
HI
Oww!! PART 1
READ THIS
Oww!! Part 2
Can u do it?
Happy New Years!!!!
I got out!!!
Sorry
Not an update
Tomorrow
Hi guys
What Happen
I Love you
Hi
Hai
Should i
Pls
Pls
New book?
Book
New book
New book
New book
Okay
Save the Date
Merry Christmas
Your help
New Book

You are dead!!!!

971 34 0
By Alexhver1

Christian Pov
He is dead what he did to Rose is unforgettable. I will kill he because of how much he hurt Rose. Rose has always been a little sister to me and that is it. I march up to his room and bust open his door. He was sitting on his bed looking at his hands and now he looked up to see me. "You little--, Rose has been through a lot with dealing with you, she ran away because of you, you act like you love her, oh yes there is your girl friend you forget to tell Rose while you are kissing her, now her is heartbroken 3 times now because of your little sorry-!" "I never meant for Roza to get hurt." he says HOW COULD HE THAT LITTLE-! I walk over to him and draw back my hand to slap him and he just sits there, that was it I let my hand go and my hand hurt form the slap, there was a hand print on his face. I walk down stair to see Rose and onto her girl "He is mine blood whore." said the girl, then I saw who the girl was it was Dimitri's girlfriend. CRAP!!!

SO HOW DO U LIKE IT PLS VOTE C U SOON MY LITTLE WATER MELONS 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 99 30
my first art book omfg, some of this will have some smutty pictures, now bye- *poof*
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
11.9K 1.4K 140
#23 in Fantasy as of 14 /3/18 Can one Instagram chat change lives? Can it be a struggle? A destiny? It all began with a simple chat and it ends with...
151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...