Married To No One (SOON TO BE...

By MISSQUEENIIEE

THIS STORY WILL BE REVISE AND BECOME NOVELLA SOON. Will love make you insane? What if someday you will know t... More

Author's Note
One
Story
Thank You Message

Shot

158 51 33
By MISSQUEENIIEE

* * * * *

"The end," I said to my class.

"What a tragic story!" one of my students said.

"Ma'am? Is he the reason why you're going to come back in the Philippines?" my student asked. 

"I think, yes! Because I'm still gonna marry him!" I answered then, "Alright! Stop the drama, so today you will be meeting your new teacher," I said to them then their facial expression changed. I knew it, they became sad.

"Don't worry guys! She's my friend and she's kind like me. So now, let's all welcome.. Miss Kendra!" I said then Kendra entered the room. 

"Hi guys! It's nice to meet you! You don't need to worry because I'm better than Miss Bella," she laughed and looked at me.

B*tch, I'm better than you. 

"Okay class! That's all for today! Be good to Miss Kendra okay? ... and I hope to see you all again," I said then they all hugged me and said goodbye. 

I will really miss this class. I had a great experienced with them.

"So, you're definitely going back in the Philippines? Are you sure that you're finally okay now?" Kendra asked. 

"Yahhh! I hope so, Kendra. The doctor said that I've already recovered," I answered her.

"That's good. I'm happy for you. By the way, are you going to continue your plan?" She asked again.

"Yah! Call me insane but I'm going to do what I told you," I replied and said, "So, just contact me if you have any problems with the students because I need to go right now in my condo. I need to pack up for our flight," I said then I kissed her on the cheeks as a sign of saying goodbye. 

"Bye! Be careful and call me after your arrival" she said. 

* * * * * 

Ten years had been passed. For ten years, I've already survived my surgery. Yes. I had an illness that's why my parents pushed me to move in Canada. I just found out when I collapsed in my first day of my class then I got recovered after 3 years.

For ten years, I focused on myself until finished my studies. I already have my own condo in Canada and I am a Licensed Educator right now. Nathan became my inspiration that's why I already have this kind of life. I knew all the things about him for ten years but he doesn't know about me. I have my contact in the Philippines about him for ten years. 

I planned to go back right now because our wedding was prepared. Yes! I will be marrying him as soon as I arrive in Batangas. He knows that there will be a wedding ceremony on their beach island but he doesn't know that we are the one who will get married.

*Flashback*

After my work I went to our house because I needed to talk to my parents. I have to tell them something important.

"Mom? Dad? I wanna tell you something," I said while looking at them.

"What is it, Bella?" mom asked. I knew they were curious about it.

"About Nathan," I answered. 

They knew that I love him. They knew how much I begged when it comes to Nathan but they always refused most of it.

"Mom? Dad? I know I'm crazy but I really love Nathan since then and when I go home to Batangas, I will going to marry him right away, so please help me!" I begged them.

I told them before that I will just have my vacation in Batangas but I'm really desperate right now!

"Bella! What are you talking about? You're too young about that! So please stop that nonsense thing Bella," my dad complained. 

I hate this! Why they can't allow me! 

"You're always saying that! This is not nonsense, Dad! I'm already 22 years old! I have my licensed already. I also have my own condo!" I explained but Dad don't even care so I got mad at them then..

"I've always listened to the both of you ever since! Mom! Dad! Why can't you listen now to me? To my own decision! To my own life! You are the one whose nonsense! I hate you!" I exclaimed then my dad slapped me. 

It hurts! that's the first time he slapped me then I walked out in our house and I did not talk to them for few days. I'm tired pleasing them for my own happiness so I've already decided and I still continued my plan.

After what happened with me and Dad, he said sorry to me a week after and he promised that he's going to help me about my plan. A week before our flight, he talked to his friends to help us for the preparation and Nathan doesn't know about it. 

* * * * *

The day I left Nathan was the day that I promised to myself that I will always love him everyday of my life. That's what I did and now, I want to surprise him in that wedding ceremony. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are landing right now in Manila International Airport. Please secure your seatbelts. Thank you," the flight attendant said. 

Finally.. we are here! Few more hours, I'm gonna see him again. I really can't wait for this day. As we touched down in the airport, most of the flight attendants greeted us.

"Welcome to the Philippines!" They said. 

"Welcome back, Bella!" My mom said. I smiled at her then she hugged me. 

A few minutes after, our driver came in the airport and drive for us up to Batangas. We received a call from there and they said that they already set up everything for the wedding ceremony. 

When we arrived to our resthouse, my stylist and make-up artist was already there so they eventually did my hair and make-up look for our wedding. After a few hours, I've also wearing my wedding gown. I'm so thankful for my dad because he helped me for this.

"Finally!" I smiled while looking at the ring which Nathan gave to me before.. then someone entered my room and it was Dad.

"Are you ready?" He asked while smiling.

I smiled back and said, "I'm nervous, Dad. He doesn't know anything about it,"

"Don't worry, Bella. Everything is good and he was assigned to be in front," he said then he kissed me on the cheeks. 

"Thanks, Dad!" I replied and hugged him. 

* * * * * 

🎶Heart beats fast, colors and promises...🎵

I am really nervous right now. I can see him from where I am up to the front of the aisle. This is exactly the place when we promised each other before and honestly? it is lovely and wonderful. 

I don't know how they forced him to wear his suit. He's so elegant and stunning like how the Taal becomes aesthetic right now. I'm now riding the car that can be used for beach and it stopped in the center of the aisle. 

"May I call Mr. Nathan and Ms. Bella to go in front so that the wedding ceremony will begin," someone said. 

He was shocked. He was not prepared. He doesn't know what he will do. I saw that my dad went to him and I think he explained to him what's happening. I saw how his expression changed from being confused to being happy. Is he happy to see me again? 

🎵I have died everyday waiting for you..🎶

As the song continued to play, the car opened and I slowly stepped down from the car and I stand firmly into the aisle. My heartbeats are racing. My hands are trembling as I hold the bouquet of white roses in my hand.

I looked at him as I slowly walking in the aisle. I can see his eyes focusing on me then he smiled. My parents accompany me up to the front of the aisle. When we reached there, I looked at him then he offered his hand. 

OH MY GOD! THIS IS IT! BELLA CALM DOWN! I whispered to myself.

We both go in the center and faced the Priest. I notice that he was looking at me while he was smiling then I looked and smiled back at him. I know! I'm blushing right now! 

"Brothers and Sisters, as we gathered here today to witness the wholeheartedly wedding ceremony of Nathan and Bella, let us all pray for them before they confess their vows," the priest said. 

The wedding ceremony started. A few minutes after, the priest insisted to say our vows together then we noticed that the clouds in the sky are starting to become dark.

Then I began to say my speech, "Nathan, before anything else I want to say sorry. Sorry for leaving you in 10 years. Sorry for waiting too long. I know that I surprised you about this but I want you to know that I really do love you since then..." I stopped for a while because I heard people whispering and they were looking in the sky. 

My eyes were shocked as I saw the ashes from the sky. What's happening?! What is this?! ... Then I looked at Nathan and he nodded as a sign that I should continue what I'm going to say.

"So now, Nathan! Do you accept me as your beloved wife in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer? Do you promise me again that you'll love me until death do us part?" I asked him. I feel anxious and worried right now because I think something might happen after this.

"Yes I Do, Bella. I do love you more than what you think," he replied then I slowly put the ring on his finger. 

I looked at the sky and I can see right now how the ashes are falling down from the sky. They were from Taal Volcano and I think the volcano starting to erupt right now. I saw that people are starting to panic.

"Everyone please calm down, we will not going to stop this," he announced as he looked very calm and strong then he faced me.

"Bella? Do you accept me as you beloved husband in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer? ---" 

"I DO! NATHAN I DO!" I exclaimed with happiness and fear. Fear because the surface was shaking right now and there were too much ashes that falling down.

"Nathan!" I called him then I hold his hand.

I'm scared. I am scared of what will happen. All those ashes were from Taal Volcano and aside from that there are also tiny rocks that's falling down from the sky right now. OMYGHAD! This is extremely terrifying!

"BELLA! DO YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WILL LOVE ME UNTIL DEATH DO US PART?" Nathan exclaimed while there's terrifying quake occuring to the area but we both stand firmly and hold each other.

"YES NATHAN! I DO!" I also exclaimed then my tears began to fall down. He put the ring in my finger and wiped my tears. 

"Nathan and Bella, I pronounce the both of you as a husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the priest announced then the quake stopped for a while.

I looked at him then he slowly removed the veil. He hold my face while looking at me then he look down at my lips. As a sign of love, I close my eyes then he slowly kiss me wholeheartedly.

"NATHAAAAAAN! BELLA! LET'S GO! YOU ARE BOTH IN DANGER!" Our parents shouting at us but we continued to feel the love for each other and I know how dangerous our place right now. 

"I love you Bella," he said while holding my hand. 

"I love y---," I did not finish what I am going to say because a strong wind pushes us to seperate, the ashes and tiny rocks continued to fall down from the sky like how I fell down into the sands.

As I open my eyes, I cannot see anything. The place was occupied with clouds of ashes. I can feel that the volcano starting to produce magma and lava. Where's Nathan? 

"NATHAN?!" I called him. 

"BELLA! WHERE ARE YOU?!" he shouted.

I looked around to find him but I cannot see anything because of the clouds of ashes that I also absorbing right now. I don't know where they are. I don't know where to find him. 

"I'M HERE NATHAN! HEEEELP! NATHAN!" I screamed fearfully. Am I going to die right now?

My tears are falling down while I'm trying to find him and calling him again and again. Hoping that we can save each other. 

"NATHAAAAAAAN!!" I called him once again but what I received is the sound of the big waves from the sea coming to my place and ...

*BOOOOOOOM*

The extreme eruption of Taal Volcano ... then my visions eventually turn into a dark until I black out. 

* * * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.9K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
3.8M 241K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...