Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ni...

By BluD3vil0712

Set in New York City, Mizuki, a young woman trained by a rebellion, joins the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles in... More

Mystic Mayhem
Origami Tsunami
Donnie's Gifts
Shell in a Cell
Minotaur Maze
War and Pizza
Newsworthy
Repo Mantis
Down with the Sickness
Bonus Chapter (If Mizuki was infected with the flu)
The Fast and The Furriest
Mascot Melee
Bug Busters
The Longest Fight
Hypno! Part Deux
The Gumbus
Mrs. Cuddles
Stuck on You
Al Be Back
Bonus Chapter (Girls' Night Out)
The Purple Jacket
Pizza Pit
Smart Lair
Hot Soup: The Game
The Evil League of Mutants
Author's Note
Late Fee
Bullhop
Mind Meld
Nothing but Truffle
Bonus Chapter (Donnie and Mizuki's Sleepover)
Shadow of Evil
Random Drawing
Portal Jacked!
Mizuki's Parents
Warren and Hypno, Sitting in a Tree
Operation: Normal
Sparring Partner
You Got Served
How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will
Happy New Years!
Mystic Library
The Purple Game
Bonus Chapter (Day and Night Out)
Man vs. Sewer
The Mutant Menace
Turtle-dega Nights: The Ballad of Rat Man
The Ancient Art of Ninja Hide and Seek
One Man's Junk
Snow Day
Bonus Chapter (Tangled Love)
Cloak and Swaggart
Jupiter Jim Ahoy
Insane in the Mama Train
End Game
Many Unhappy Returns
🍋Bonus Chapter (Mating Season) 🍋
Goyles, Goyles, Goyles (Donnie and Mizuki version)
Flushed but Never Forgotten
Lair Games
Author's Note and Update
Breaking Purple
Repairin' the Baron
Air Turtle
Pizza Puffs
Author's Note

Todd Scouts

1.4K 10 4
By BluD3vil0712

"Your enemies have you in their grasp," Splinter said, with Mizuki standing beside him. "Now think. Your next move could be your last."

The four brothers struggled in a large finger trap above the two. They repeatedly grunted as they moved around.

Splinter sighed in frustration.

"You must think wisely as you make a plan," Mizuki instructed the boys. "Do not make wrong moves."

Donnie grunted and freed his hand from the finger trap, reaching out to the sky.

"Yes, yes, you're getting it!" Splinter smiled proudly.

Donnie grunted again as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone before typing in something.

Splinter and Mizuki stared at him confused.

"Um, Donnie? What are you doing?" The blue-haired teen asked him.

"I am looking up how to get us out," Donnie replied.

"Oh-ho-ho! Great thinking, Donnie," Raph said.

"No! That is not what ninjas do," Splinter disagreed.

"Got it!" Donnie said when he found the answer on his phone. "We just need to push forward to trigger the release."

Mizuki rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"And voila!" The turtles pushed forward and fell from the finger trap above.

Donnie landed on top of the others with a victorious smirk. Splinter threw one of the books he had beside him at the purple-wearing turtle.

"Ninjas need to be able to think their way out of a problem," he lectured the guys.

"We did with our phones," Mikey added.

"Well, what if you didn't have your phones?" Mizuki asked them, her hand on her hip. "What if they just turned off on their own? If they stopped working?"

"What's the point of even living then?" Mikey wailed.

Leo glared at her and Splinter while Raph and Donnie hugged the youngest turtle and glowered at them.

The elder rat mutant and Mizuki looked at each other and smirked when they both had an idea.

"Alright, then," Mizuki said finally. "I guess there's only one option."

"It's off to the woods!" Splinter declared.

The turtles stared at them perplexed.

"The what?" Donnie asked.

*****

A while later, Splinter and Mizuki stood in the center of the forest and gazed at the landscapes with calmness and wonder.

Splinter inhaled the air and sighed. "Ahh. You hear that? That is the sound of no phones."

The silence was suddenly broken by phones bleeping. Splinter perked up and noticed the turtles on their phones.

Mizuki facepalmed herself in the forehead.

"Give me those!" He growled and quickly took their phones from them.

However, Leo made a portal and took back their devices. Splinter jumped through the portal and knocked the turtles down.

He then took their weapons and Donnie's technology and dumped them in the Turtle Tank.

"Here!" Mizuki called, tossing him her fans and phone. "If Jupiter or my parents call, can you tell them I'm out with the guys in the woods?"

"Will do," he answered her and caught her stuff with ease.

He placed them with the other weapons and devices and slammed the Tank door shut.

"You will come back better ninjas or not at all!" The elder mutant shouted through the driver's window.

He sped off, leaving the teens.

"He'll be back," Raph said calmly. "Right?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Leo replied. "He's gonna turn around right..."

The Tank disappeared over the hill just before he finished.

"He's gone."

"I need my phone, and my phone needs me!" Donnie exclaimed, panicking. "We can't survive in the woods!"

"Calm down, Donnie," Mizuki comforted her boyfriend, patting on his shoulder. "You'll live without your devices. Which is why we have..."

She then gestured to Todd, who is wearing a tan shirt, khakis, hiking boots, and a hat. He laughed and waved at the teens.

"Todd?" The boys all said.

"How'd you get here?" Raph asked.

"We drove up together...in your tank, like, ten minutes ago," Todd answered them.

"He's been with us the whole time you were on your phones," Mizuki explained to the boys. "You guys don't remember, don't you?"

"Uh..." the turtles, except Donnie, who was rocking back and forth, stammered. "No. Duh."

Mizuki sighed with frustration and shook her head.

"Welcome to Todd Scouts, where fun meets wilderness survival skills," Todd announced happily.

"Todd here is going to teach you how to survive in the woods while helping you learn to become better ninjas. Without your phones," the braided-haired girl explained to the guys.

"I don't think I'm gonna make it," Donnie said to himself.

"Guys, if we run, we can still catch Splinter," Leo said.

He, Donnie and Mikey ran off past Todd and Mizuki, but the three ended up caught in rope traps and hung from above the branches.

"You can't outrun those traps if you're not too careful," Mizuki called up to them, smiling smugly.

"That is a triple snare knot, a Todd Trap," Todd told them. "Knots are how you make two ropes into friends."

He chomped off the rope, and the three turtles fell back to the earth.

"Now let's get to learning," Todd said. "Survival lesson one: food."

"Now, we have none," Mizuki said. "So what are the best things to eat when we're in the woods?"

Raph picked up a rock and opened his mouth.

"Nope."

Donnie picked up a stick from the ground, looking devastated.

"Wrong."

Leo grabbed Donnie and seemed like he was about to eat him.

"No, Leo," Mizuki sighed, agitated.

Mikey tip-toed towards a berry bush, but Todd stopped him.

"Stop! Never eat those! You hear me?! Those are no-no berries!"

"Don't forget," he laughed and patted him on the head.

"Lesson two: shelter. When looking for the perfect shelter, make sure it has protection from elements and a water source for drinking," Todd instructed the guys.

Donnie was sliding away while still looking bored and sad.

Mizuki picked up a stick, shaped like a spear, and leaped up from the ledge of the lake. She threw the spear-stick at the water, and the sound of something being caught rippled from underneath the lake.

She picked it up and smirked victoriously as she saw she caught three fish.

"Lesson three: fire," Todd said, placing the three fish over a fire. "Nature's stove."

"Lesson four: 'Where am I?!' Is what you might say if you're lost," he said next. "A Todd Scout navigates by the sun."

"When are they gonna teach us how to survive boredom?" Leo groaned.

"Psst, up here," Donnie said from a branch.

The three turtles turned around and saw Donnie, who is wearing the wooded versions of his goggles and devices.

"I got something to show you, but you gotta ditch Todd," he whispered to them.

"We can't. Once he and Mizuki get through all this boring stuff, they're bound to get to the good stuff," Raph replied.

"Okay, now you guys are in for a treat," Todd said.

"See?" Raph smiled.

"Wild animal calls!" Todd then made different creature sounds.

Mizuki tried everything she can to hold back her laughter.

She stopped when she saw something move from behind the bushes before disappearing. She glanced around to see if the guys and Todd have noticed her walking away and started after whatever was behind the bushes.

'Probably a bad idea, but screw this,' she thought.

She eventually came across a camping site of some sort. Various people in dentist outfits walked around the site with tools that looked like something a teeth doctor would use.

"Hold on..."

Mizuki noticed a tent with the opening cracked open and narrowed her eyes in suspicion. After knowing that no one had seen her, she hastily ran towards the tent and snuck inside.

She gasped upon seeing a few trophies of teeth from different animals on a desk.

Her eyes then landed on an empty plate with the words 'Sasquatch' and went wide with terror.

"Oh...my...God!" She said quietly, backing away.

However, she instantly got knocked out from behind, and darkness came over her vision unwillingly.

*****

Mizuki groaned, shaking her head, and failed to move her hands...since they were bonded together in rope.

"Oh, come on!" She grunted and tried her feet as well, only for them to be trapped in flossing rope as well.

She then noticed herself tied to a chair in the main camping tent with dentist tools lying around. She heard groaning and gasped upon seeing Todd being strapped to a chair by two other dentists.

"Oh, no! Todd!" She cried silently.

"I see our little trespasser is awake," a male voice said.

Mizuki saw a man with a clean-shaved head. He has yellow glasses in front of his crazed eyes and a belt with canisters over his chest.

"Alright, you punks! What kind of doctors are you?!" She demanded. 

"Oh-ho, my dear. We're dentists who have a particular interest in collecting rare and exotic teeth..."

"And we've got you now, Sasquatch!" He then turned to Todd while laughing crazily.

Mizuki remembered the plate and the words on the wall back in the office tent and her heart dropped to her stomach.

"Are we sure this is a Sasquatch, Doctor?" One of the assistant dentists asked.

He was holding a photo of a naked man running around in the forest while eyeing Todd skeptically. "He's pretty small."

"Oh, who cares?" The main dentist took the photo and threw it to the side. "His central incisors will look amazing on my trophy wall."

Mizuki gasped before struggling even more against the flossing ropes. "I command you let him go right now!"

"Oh, just gag her. She's starting to bug me," the main dentist told one of the assistants.

They nodded and wrapped a cloth over her mouth. Mizuki soon only muffled shouts and angry words at the hunters.

"You guys seem like really good friends," Todd said, his voice slurred. "I want you to cherish that. I had friends once, but I..."

He sniffled and went on. "I bored 'em away. Do what you want with me!"

"Okay, enough," the main dentist sighed annoyed. "This squatch is really bumming me out."

"Painfully ripping his tooth from the root will cheer you up, Doctor," one of the assistants handed him a tool.

The Doctor sighed with content. "You know me so well."

Mizuki cried through the gag and fought against the ropes more.

She couldn't let them do this to Todd. She just had to find a way to save him...

"Suction!" The Doctor said.

The two assistants prepared Todd's mouth for the operation, and the Doctor gripped Todd's tooth with the tool.

Mizuki closed her eyes tightly and turned away from the intense moment.

Something lit up from outside the working area. The Doctor gasped from the sudden light.

"Oh, the Nature Force found us," he growled. "Cavity stations, men. Floss the perimeter!"

The three men grabbed the tools and dentist-like weapons and stepped outside the tent, leaving Mizuki and Todd alone.

"I'll go left. You go right," the Doctor ordered. "Come back with a bicuspid or don't come back at all."

As soon as she knows they're gone, Mizuki searched something to free herself from the ropes and save Todd. When she found none, she tried fighting the ropes off of her, with no avail. Her wrists were starting to hurt, yet she didn't stop fighting.

That's when she saw four heads through the door and gasped, her eyes lighting up. She let out muffled cries to try and catch their attention.

The turtles zoomed in through the entrance and hid behind the objects in the room.

"Clear over here," Leo whispered.

"Clear."

"0% opaque."

They rolled over to Todd and Mizuki with stealth into the light, letting the blue-haired girl see them better. The guys are dressed up in the similar outfit like Todd is, only Raph's was ripped.

"Oh, Mizzy," Donnie sighed with relief.

He kissed her on the head and ungagged her before beginning to untie her from the chair. "Did they hurt you?"

"No, not in the slightest," she shook her head.

"Todd, are you okay?" Leo asked Todd worriedly as they freed him from the bonds. "Oh, you look terrible."

"No, I'm fine," the capybara mutant sniffled and turned away from them. "Just—just go, take Mizuki and leave me."

"Todd, I'm really sorry my brothers said those terrible things about you, and again, it was just them not me," Donnie told him.

"You guys did what?!" Mizuki half-yelled, glaring at them.

They quickly shushed her in response.

"Why don't we leave the apologies to the pro?" Leo shoved Donnie to the side and solemnly looked at Todd. "Todd, you're our friend, and we should never have been such jerks to you. We're really, really sor—"

Todd quickly hugged him before he could even finish. "Apology accepted! You really are good at that. Wow!"

"Um, guys, I hate to break the tender moment, but we've got to get going now," Mizuki quickly stated. "Those dentists guys are gonna come back any minute now, and—"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down. What dentist guys?" Raph asked her.

A car broke through the back door of the tent and sent the teens and Todd flying to the wall.

"Surprise!" The Doctor exclaimed and ripped off his shirt, revealing his abs. "Tooth Fairies—ah! Get me that squatch."

"Those dentist guys!" Mizuki shouted, pointing at them.

"Run!" Leo yelled.

The teens and Todd all ran out of the camping site and screamed, with the capybara mutant on Raph's shoulder. The Doctor and assistants driving the car soon chased them while shooting darts at them.

"Those big, beautiful buckteeth trophies are mine!" The Doctor laughed maniacally and shot more darts at the teens.

Raph was shot in the arms, dropping Todd, who now ran beside the guys, and Donnie got hit in the thighs, leaving Mizuki to carry him on her back.

The soft-shell turtle blushed when she picked him up with ease.

Soon, Mikey, who was hit on the feet, and Leo, whose face sagged from the darts, fell behind the others.

"Firing numbing darts," Mizuki realized. "Should have seen that coming."

"Leave us, Todd! Save yourself!" Leo cried, his speech slurred.

Todd grabbed Mikey and Leo before catching Raph and placed them on his head and ran alongside Mizuki. "A Todd Scout never leaves a fellow Todd behind!"

The teens and Todd rushed through the entrance of a cave, the Doctor and the assistants passing by them, luckily.

Todd sighed with solemness and walked towards the center of the cavern.

Donnie leaned his head against Mizuki's shoulder, and she did the same on his own.

"Don't worry about us, Todd," Raph reassured the capybara mutant. "We've got shelter and food and—"

"And I've got this canteen of Todd's Lemonade Especial for drinking," Mikey laid on Raph's legs as he held a canteen bottle of Todd's lemonade.

"Wait. My lemonade?" Todd lit up and took the canteen. "Bingo!"

"Stand back! This is gonna get wild!" He opened the top and drunk the lemonade from the canteen.

He gulped it all down and his eyes changed to light blue as lighting began to surround him.

The teens stared at him wide-eyed, with Donnie shielding Mizuki with his body from the lights.

"Lemon rush!" Todd growled and ripped off his shirt.

A force resonated from the cavern and across the wilderness.

In a blink of an eye, every creature in the forest came out from the branches and ambushed the Doctor and his assistants.

Todd hovered in the air and growled, his hair formed like an anime action hero.

"Lemon rush!" He yelled.

"The true power of the Sasquatch," the Doctor gasped.

He kicked away every creature at came at him before he sped away with his assistants now lost to the horde.

"Todd's magnificent," Raph said, his eyes sparkling with stars as well as the others'.

Todd rode on the back of a deer and sighed, falling off. Raph and Mizuki caught him in time and sighed with relief.

"Thanks, guys," Todd acknowledged them, tears leaving his eyes. "Well, I'm sure you guys wanna get back to your phones so you don't have to pretend to be Todd Scouts anymore."

"Pretend? Who's pretending?" Donnie asked.

The turtles then entrapped Todd and Mizuki in a bear hug.

"Yeah, I wanna learn how to cut rope with my teeth," Raph added.

Mizuki giggled at their newfound enthusiasm.

'Splinter's going to love this when he comes back to pick us up,' she thought. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 22
AJ is scarred and has had rotten luck with men her whole life. However through their mutual friend April O'Neil her path intertwines with that of Leo...
14.8K 518 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello × Male!Reader story! There are not...
3.3K 91 10
(this is the new version) Thousands of years ago, a prophecy foretold of a young warrior with great power destroying the notorious force of the world...
691 24 4
The Turtles sought to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as typical youngsters after spending years shielded from the human world. They ba...