Only You (Matty Healy/George...

SeraphStarshine

Matty thought he knew himself, but after an unexpected breakup and a surprising proposal from his best friend... Еще

1: I Hear You
2: Calling Out
3: Lungs
4: Never Again
5: Will It Look The Same
6: The Elements
7: Fade
8: All Out
9: I've Weighed It
10: I Feel You
11: Crawling Out
12: My Veins
14: The Emptiness
15: Saved
16: Flames
17: Walls
18: Inside
19: Rage
20: Forever
21: Wars
22: Fall Back
23: All Runs Out
24: Take Me
25: Now
26: Empty House
27: I've Been Changed
28: It's Okay
29: Collapse
30: Leave Me
31: I Swear
32: Never Before
33: Pull Me Out
34: Here
35: Remain
36: Safe
37: You And Me
38: Love
Three Halves of a Whole

13: Burning

429 16 0
SeraphStarshine

"It's our last night here before the tour starts," Matty announces one evening as if George isn't already aware of that fact.

He's still at George's place instead of his own, which George is more than fine with, in fact - he's considering asking Matty to just move in with him if this keeps up. It doesn't really make sense to pay two sets of rent when they are always at each other's flats anyway, not that they can't afford it now, but he decides to wait until after their stint around the world to pose the question.

"Mhmm," George hums in agreement, pulling back the blankets so Matty can slip in underneath them. George is already half asleep by this point, but Matty seems wide awake if the way he keeps twisting about means anything at all.

George doesn't understand how Matty has so much energy right now. They've been up since the crack of dawn so they could finish everything that they of course put off until just now, which included stopping by Matty's place and locking it down in preparation for his long absence. After that, they had met up with Adam and Ross for a quick get together, which involved saying goodbye to the few friends and family who won't be joining them.

The whole ordeal has George exhausted, and that's not how he wants to start tomorrow, so he had called it a night early, but Matty seems determined to thwart his plan of getting a full eight hours with his constant motion.

"You still up?" Matty asks after a few minutes of tossing and turning, flipping around quickly as he speaks, kneeing George roughly in the process.

"Fuck," George hisses, clutching his smarting shin as he scoots away from Matty slightly, resisting the urge to shove Matty off of the bed as a rebuttal for his surprise attack. "I am now."

"You excited to be on the road again?" Matty questions, but George can tell that wasn't what he was going to say originally by the slight hitch in his voice. He doesn't point it out though, mostly because he's too groggy to care.

"Of course, but I'm also tired, so stop being a twat and get some sleep," George grumbles, burying his face in the pillow to try and block out the world so he can get some fucking shut-eye.

"Oh - okay...sorry mate," Matty apologizes. He sounds so hurt that George finds himself feeling guilty although he hasn't done anything wrong.

"No - it's fine. Did you want to have a chat or something?" George gives in, forcing himself to sit up slightly so he won't fall asleep before hearing Matty's next sentence.

"Nothing, it's silly," Matty protests, but George isn't willing to let whatever is bothering Matty drop now that he's put in the effort involved in evading slumber for a little while longer.

"Something happen with Gem?" George questions lowly, although Matty doesn't seem upset - agitated would be a better word to describe his current behavior George thinks.

"Nah - sent her a text letting her know I was leaving, she wished us luck and all that."

"That's nice," George murmurs, his lids feeling heavier again now that he knows Matty isn't bottling up something painful. "Why don't you lie down?" George offers, even though it comes out as more of a command instead.

When Matty doesn't immediately move, George tugs him against his chest, hoping that he'll avoid another jab from Matty's limbs if he's this close to him. He lets go almost immediately though when he notices how stiff Matty's become. His spine is rigid and George can feel his muscles tensing underneath George's palms.

"Matty?" George whispers softly, unsure if he should back away or bring Matty closer.

Matty doesn't respond, and George is getting slightly frightened now. He runs his fingers through Matty's tangled curls, trying to get a better look at his face, but when his hand gets snagged in a particularly thick patch, pulling at Matty's scalp roughly in the process, Matty's eyes snap to his suddenly, something dark and heavy glinting behind his irises that incites George to yank harder on the locks tangled around his digits.

Matty whines then, a deep, needy sound that releases a jolt of pure desire throughout George's entire body. His half-lidded stare goes wide and his neck cranes upward so he can observe Matty better, his pulse thudding loudly as he peers down at his best friend eagerly, praying that he isn't misreading this, because now the need to touch Matty is almost overwhelming.

"You alright mate?" George murmurs thickly, the thumb of his free hand pressing into Matty's prominent hip bone, trying to keep himself from moving his point of contact lower to check if Matty's as hard as he sounds like he is.

"Yeah...it's just, well - we won't be getting any privacy for a bit, and I..." Matty trails off, his cheeks blushing deep enough that George catches the crimson tint despite the darkness obscuring the room, "I thought we might..."

"You what?" George questions, wanting to hear Matty say it for some reason he can't explain. His cock is filling out quickly as he shifts so he's situated on his hands and knees, his torso hovering over Matty's prone frame as he waits for his response.

"You know..." Matty pouts, his lower half twitching forward slightly, bringing attention to the growing tent in his pyjamas.

"I don't think I do," George smirks widely, something about having Matty squirming and desperate underneath him making him feel more powerful than he ever has, even more than when he's up on stage and fans are screaming his name. "You've got to tell me if you want my help."

"Fucker," Matty hisses, and George can't help but chuckle at his vehemence. He's about to relent and give Matty what he's obviously begging for, but Matty's resolve breaks before George's for possibly the first time. "I want you to touch me," Matty chokes out, his stomach jumping when George trails the pads of his fingers over the tattoo inked there delicately.

"Yeah - okay," George groans, but he doesn't immediately move.

George is having a sort of out of body experience right now; he can hear his breath rasping in his chest, he can sense his cock hard and heavy in between his legs, but it's like he's on the outside of it all. Everything else that doesn't involve Matty seems fuzzy and far away, and only the places where Matty's skin is touching his retains any sort of feeling.

George gazes down at Matty while he tries to snap out of whatever's come over him, his eyes trailing over his skinny frame, noticing how lovely he looks in the dim lighting. Matty seems so vulnerable at this moment with his head thrown back against the pillow, his throat working as he swallows heavily, waiting for what George is going to do next.

The image alone has George leaking into his boxers, and it takes more self-control than it should for George to remain still instead of shoving the material down so he can get off already in any way possible.

George isn't sure how to go about that though, because fuck - he wants to ravage Matty, to mark up his pretty pale palate with bruises and bite marks, to leave physical proof that, at least for the night, Matty was his. He aches to spread open his shaking thighs and play with his pink hole until Matty's crying with the need to come, he wants to shove his cock inside of him and feel Matty's muscles clenching around him, he wants to taste Matty down there, he wants everything that Matty has to offer him.

But no - George has to remember that this is for Matty, not for him, and they've barely done anything yet, so he's going to continue taking it slow, no matter how badly his cock throbs or if he feels like he might faint if he can't get as close to Matty as possible.

"Well get on with it," Matty huffs, his sullen voice lifting the fog that has clouded George's mind momentarily.

Instead of responding with words, George leans down and swallows the surprised noise Matty makes with his mouth, rubbing his tongue over Matty's bottom lip until he opens up like George wants him to.

They kiss for what seems like ages, and even when George's lungs begin to burn and his head starts to feel light and fuzzy, George never wants to stop. George makes himself pulls away when Matty begins whimpering softly, his nails digging into George's shoulder as if to keep George trapped where he is.

"Lick," George demands, holding his hand out with the palm facing forward, too lazy to reach for the bottle of lube he's almost certain is situated in his bedside dresser, not that Matty needed it the last time they did this, but George wants to make this as good for Matty as he possibly can.

Matty doesn't hesitate at all before sticking his damp tongue past his puffy lips, running the muscle from George's wrist to the tips of his fingers liberally before he begins sucking on the digits. The obscene way his mouth stretches around George's knuckles has George dizzy with arousal, his vision fading in and out as Matty's salvia drips down into the webbing of his fingers.

Matty's thighs instinctually spread apart a bit when George removes his fingers with a soft pop, and George briefly considers throwing his earlier resolve out the window and seeing if Matty really wants them up his arse. He gets distracted when he tugs down the waistband of Matty's trousers though, because Matty's cock is right there, swollen and red and jutting up toward his stomach as if it's begging for George's attention.

"George," Matty gasps loudly when George wraps his slick hand around Matty's length, gripping the base in a tight fist as Matty impatiently kicks away the material that is pooling at his thighs. Matty picks up his knees once they are gone, giving him the leverage he needs to shove up into George's fingers as he moans softly.

Matty doesn't try to keep quiet, which is a trait that George loves. He's gasping and whimpering constantly by this point, his cock leaking all over George's knuckles as he twists his hand around the tip.

It's got George more worked up than anything else ever has, maybe because seeing Matty lose control is so satisfying, maybe because Matty's just so damn gorgeous with his hair splayed out across the sheets and a fine sheen of sweat coating his torso, or maybe it's simply because George hasn't been with anyone in a while, but whatever the case is, George's cock is pulsating without even being touched, inspiring him to rut against the mattress as he continues to work Matty's length roughly.

George takes his free hand and begins rubbing across Matty's peaked nipples, glorifying in the shaky cry it elicits from the older man. George has never been with a bloke who's so sensitive there, so he's going to take full advantage of the fact that the simple act has Matty choking on his moans, his cock twitching heavily in George's grasp.

"You gonna come?" George asks darkly when he feels Matty's muscles beginning to lock down under his touch.

George sits up slightly so he has a better angle of vision when Matty doesn't immediately respond, removing his hand from Matty's chest so he can pay more attention to his cock, sucking one digit into his mouth before trailing a finger down toward his balls teasingly.

"Fuck," Matty hisses, pulling his knees closer to his chest at his hips thrust up sharply, "yeah - don't stop."

George has no plans of doing any such thing, especially when Matty's shift in position exposes his puckered hole briefly.

His room isn't well lit, and George can't see much through the shadows that are darkening Matty's thighs, but he swears the delicate circle of muscles is trembling softly. Before George can think about what he's doing, he begins circling his damp finger against Matty's rim - not dipping inside like he wants to, he just keeps pressure on the spot.

Matty all but screams at the new sensation, the sound transforming into a sort of sob as his cock swells in George's palm. Seconds later, hot streaks of come are splattering across his tattoo as his spine arches so far, his back isn't even touching the mattress anymore.

As soon as Matty collapses against the bed, George shoves his pyjamas and boxers past his knees, rubbing his hard cock against Matty's come covered belly heavily, muttering praises and nonsense and probably Matty's name along with a few curse words in a raspy voice. Matty clutches to him weakly, his body shaking as George bumps against his oversensitive cock which is only just starting to soften.

With a harsh shout, George comes suddenly, his release mixing with Matty's in a filthy parody of artwork that melds with the ink already staining his skin. George stares down at the mess he's made until he's empty, running his hands over Matty's heaving ribs in a soothing manner while their breathing evens out and the onslaught of lust that had overtaken them begins to drain away.

George doesn't say anything as he gets up, tugging his pyjamas back into place before padding into the bathroom quickly. He washes himself up hurriedly, dampening a cloth for Matty who barely seems to notice when George reenters the room. His eyes are closed and he is still in the same position George had left him in, his limbs twitching slightly when George leans down and begins cleaning him off with gentle strokes.

George is almost convinced that Matty has managed to fall asleep until he begins humming softly in contentment. His eyes flutter open when George brushes his cheek lightly, showcasing his blown-out pupils that haven't shrunk back to their normal size yet.

"'m pretty tired now," Matty chuckles softly, lifting his thin hips when George helps him back into his discarded sleep pants.

"Good," George smiles, his heart thudding heavily in his chest as Matty gazes at him with what looks to be adoration, which George isn't a stranger to from the older man, but it's different this time. "I'll have to remember that for when I can't get you to wind down."

"Cheeky bastard," Matty huffs fondly, scooting over so George has room to lie next to him. "You set the alarm right?"

"Of course," George scoffs, and just like that, everything is back to normal.

George's head is reeling slightly at the sudden shift from their explicit activities to their normal domestic mode, but it's not a bad thing. His cock is sated, and Matty's half asleep already, his nose pressing into the crook of George's elbow as he tugs the blankets tighter around him, which has a calming effect on George that even the finest weed can't reproduce.

The last coherent thought George has before he drifts off is that he could easily get used to this added dynamic to their friendship, and he hopes that Matty will want to keep experimenting like this for quite some time.

How are you guys doing?

I love you all xxx

I'm a pain in women's clothes

<3 starr

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

SOFT SOUND pu$$y

Любовные романы

70.3K 1.3K 25
**previously named //THE GO//
121K 2.6K 27
For all my readers - I have unlocked my most popular story just for you. Please don't judge some of the ideas or things that come up in this story, a...
4.7K 62 20
𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙮 "i loved him, but he loved the drugs more." the rushed story of a boy struggling with a drug addiction and a girl who was patie...
Challenge Accepted (Editing) Ruby Gem

Любовные романы

230K 8.2K 35
Jamie is just trying to go through life as easily as he possibly can, but him being gay wasn't entirely helping him at his high school. He used to be...