|| Daughter of a Yakuza || Eu...

By Mizuki_48

Detective Kwon Eunbi has been leading a case of a supply of illegal drugs and murders along side her partner... More

Main Characters
Prologue
First Day Undercover
Hangout
Backstory to Rappappa
Wounded
A New Lead
Visitors at the Hospital
Night of the Stabbing
New Customers
A/N
Guests
Graduation Day
What's Next?
First Day Back to School
Special Chapter: Happy Nako Day!!
Announcement
Movie Night
First Date
Promise
Special Chapter: Happy Eunbi Day!!!
Arcade
Engagement Party
Gone
Where is she?
Hide and Seek
At the Diner
Home Country
Slow Journey

Bodyguard for a Yakuza's Daughter, Nani!!!

584 30 0
By Mizuki_48

****

'She wasn't the tallest among the gang but she was strong enough to injure severely a gang of suited men bothering her when she was eating her mint choco ice cream'

****

"Ya! Stop right there!" shouted Eunbi while panting as she chased this petty thief whom was also a supplier of drugs.

"Unnie, he runs really fast" pants Chaeyeon as she is catching up to Eunbi-unnie to catch the thief.

Bang

"Oh sorry bro didn't see you there when I opened the car door" said Yena as she cuffed the guy and put him in the backseat of the police car.

"Good job Yena!"shouted Chaeyeon

"No problem" confidently replied Yena to Chaeyeon.

"Let's go back to the station, the chief has more details for our case, Chaeyeon" informed Eunbi to her partner

"Let's go"exlaimed Chaeyeon

At the station

"Welcome back Detective Kwon and Detective Lee" said one of the officer at the main entrance as the squad entered with the petty thief.

"Yena, put him into the jail and then file the report. Also need the interrogation room too" requested Chaeyeon

"Yes boss!"exclaimed Yena as she immediately took the thief into custody and then went to do the report.

"Chaeyeon-yah the chief is waiting for us" exclaimed Eunbi as she went to the elevator to go to the chief's office as she continued pressing the opened doors so that Chaeyeon comes in.

They went out the elevator and walked the hallway that lead to their high top boss in the station. They were now at the door and knocked on the chief's door.

"Come in, ah detective Kwon and detective Lee just the two people I wanted to talk to. Sit down."told the chief

Both Eunbi and Chaeyeon went in and bowed to the chief and sat down as told.

"I heard that this drug case needed a bit of a push to catch the murderer/supplier of the new prototype drug" told the chief to the two detectives.

"Yes sir we have had a few lead but never actually found the supplier/murderer of those school girls" replied Eunbi with confidence.

"Well you two are in luck. There has been a few new leads from the other divisions that a huge deal is coming in a few months and they are planning more than just supply drugs." Confided the chief.

Eunbi and Chaeyeon nodded to the new details about this major case.

"I want you two to go undercover, one has to infiltrate a Yakuza clan and the other as to infiltrate the Majijo Gakuen to find out about the murderer of those yankee girls. Moreover, to search for a connection between the supplies and the murders. I trust in both of you that you won't let me down. Also, officer Choi will be the only contact you will have for further information about your mission. Other than that you two are to start your undercover when you leave this door. Further informations for the undercover mission will be given to you by officer Choi and we will see each other when this case is now closed. Dismissed"

Eunbi and Chaeyeon bowed to the chief and left the room.

"So unnie how are we going to infiltrate? questioned Chaeyeon since she knew it was not doing to be simple task just like other cases.

"Well, I have to infiltrate a Yakuza Clan while you need to infiltrate that Majijo school... I really do not know how we will infiltrate..."replied Eunbi

"Actually the school isn't that hard, I can be a teacher there or any staff needed while for you unnie it's more complicated since we don't know anything..."

"Let's rest for now and check tomorrow at home" responded Eunbi as both of them started their work undercover and temporary leave from the station. They went to see Yena and then Yena gave them the information they needed for the undercover work.

"Here are a few information for you guys on how to infiltrate, the daughter of a Yakuza clan goes to Majijo Gakuen and also Majijo Gakuen has been the top yankee girl school around the area of the murders. And that school is connected with the murders of Yabakune students and Gekioko students. I'll be here if you need me for anything and also I will be around that area as a civilian to share new informations" said Yena as she waved her bye to them as they were exiting the station.

"Gomawo Yena-ya!!"jinxed the two detectives.

"Unnie it's the first time we go home so early"mentioned Chaeyeon

"Early leave for once" smiled Eunbi as she went inside her car and put some of her stuff in the trunk, same goes for Chaeyeon she put her stuff in the trunk. Both of them have long been best friends since they were 4 and even today they work together and live together in a condo.

Eunbi drove the car and Chaeyeon seated at the front passenger seat. Arriving home, they put their stuff in their respected room and Chaeyeon then went to the kitchen to start cooking.

"Chaeyeon-yah, just got a text from Yena, they were able to contact the school and hired you to be a teacher there" stated Eunbi as she came out her room.

"Teacher for what tho?"asked Chaeyeon

"You will be the homeroom teacher for 3rd year students, I'm sure they will give you all the details tomorrow and also you need to be there at 7am since the school starts at 8am" Eunbi responded

"Arasso! Oh unnie we are out of a few ingredients can you go buy them. Here is the list, Gomawo!!"told Chaeyeon as she went back to doing chores like a housewife.

Eunbi took the list and her coat and headed out to the grocery store near the condo. As she arrived there, she saw a yankee eating what seems to be a mint choco ice cream. She just shrugged it off and went inside to do her grocery. She quickly finished buying the ingredients since it was not the long of a list and then went to the cashier.

As she was at the cashier, she saw from the window that a few men surrounded the yankee girl and then one of them took the ice cream from the yankee and dropped it on the floor. The yankee stood up pissed that they wasted her ice cream and started to punch them and kick them. For a smol bean, she was actually beating up those guys easily. And then, Eunbi was done with paying and headed outside as she came out through the automatic doors, one guy was about to pull something from his pocket.

Without hesitation, Eunbi stepped up and quickly kicked the man with the gun and took out the bullet from the gun. After that, Eunbi immediately called the police and checked on the yankee girl to see if she was fine.

As the police came, the yankee girl immediately hid herself and Eunbi reported the incident. Eunbi then told the police about the victim but her yankee girl just disappeared. She excused herself to find the girl until someone grabbed her wrist and was running while holding Eunbi's wrist. Eunbi just followed the yankee girl.

The yankee brought Eunbi to her house and then they went inside. As they were now in the house, the girl dragged Eunbi to a room that seemed to be an office and there were a few man with suits in that office. The old man on the chair turned around

"Nako, who is this"asked the old man

"She saved me from one of your rival's mens, I want her to be my bodyguard since Otosama said before that it was not safe anymore due to the growing numbers of this new Yakuza clan." told Nako to her father.

But Eunbi was astounded that she was now inside the famous Yabuki clan, the well known Yakuza of this neighbouring area. And the fact that she just realized from the sakura pin on the yankee girl's uniform that she goes to Majijo Gakuen.

"What is your name?"asked Nako's Father

"Eunbi"responded Eunbi

"Eunbi-unnie that's a nice name I like you already" smiled Nako to her bodyguard.

"Well Eunbi, I'm hiring you to become my daughter's bodyguard until that stupid clan is eliminated" exclaimed Mr. Yabuki.

"Me a bodyguard? Nani!"shouted Eunbi

————————————————

Welcome to my second Nakbi story! I hope you guys liked the first chapter. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment! Also if you haven't watched Majisuka Gakuen, just search the characters for info since I will be putting a few cameos of some characters in this story since it connects a bit with the series. Thank you for reading this book and will do my best to put as much effort in it like my first Iz*one story. 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

Go check out also Goddesses of Fiesta(there has been already a few requests so the first two stories should be out this weekend)

Ja~nee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 3.7K 45
A group of criminals, have been gathered together forming an unstoppable alliance. Founded by an anonymous person, also known as 'Director'. IZ*Unit...
4.3K 140 10
Chaewon and Minjoo have been best friends since childhood. All the jokes and laughs, fun memories that were created. They did so much together, and t...
1.6K 350 40
"There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished whe...
43.6K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ꩜ interactive au ★ 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !