Beautiful In His Sight (BXB)

By AllAboutTheSmut

When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson b... More

Introductions
Characters
Reality
Endings
New Beginnings
Drunken Words, Sober Thoughts
Pillow Talk
Departure
Distractions
Home
Getaway
Evil
Oceans
Last Day
Worth It
Meet The Parents
Shock
Burn
Opportunity
Tick, Tock
Partners
Animal
Tangled
Memory Lane
Reasons
Pay It Foward
180
Let The Bodies Hit The Floor
That Wasn't a Dream?
Can I Take It Back?
Déjà Vu
Maybe I'm Crazy
Jesus take the Wheel
Bet
Princes and Princesses
Strip
Wrench
This Is It
Leave it to Broady
Terrified
Proposition
Scared
Moral Support
Waiting
It's Too Early
Crazy
A Pair of Hearts
Chances
Mr. Mom
Epilogue

Paradise

3.4K 136 8
By AllAboutTheSmut

***Elik's POV***

Day three in paradise.

We really didn't do much this morning or this afternoon. We decide to go to a nice bar in the evening. The girls urge us to go to a gay bar. While I am not opposed to the idea, I am not sure how Broady and Chance will accept it. They aren't homophobic but, it's definitely a case of taking the lambs into the lion's den.

Much to my surprise, they are totally on board.

So, after we get ready in our evening attire we head out.

I will tell you, we look good as fuck.

Chance is wearing black skinny jeans with rips at the knees, black combat boots. He has on a white v neck with black stripes and a black leather jacket. He totally pulls off the rockstar/bad boy vibe.

Broady went with with a similar look. He wears medium wash blue skinny jeans and light brown open tongue boots. He paired it with a camel leather jacket, a grey shirt and a matching plaid shirt tied around his hips.

I wear my black button up, sleeves rolled at the elbow. I put on my black boots and wear a dark wash jean which are ravaged with purposeful holes.

The girls all go with stilettos, ripped and tight skinny jeans.

Cherry has on a shimmery silver top that is held on by spaghetti straps and a single chain in the back. Literally her shirt is nothing more than a metallic triangle of material. She has her hair natural in all its red crowning glory. Crinkle waves are neatly framing her face.

Cali is dressed in a black strapless halter top and a half leather jacket. She paired it with large hoop earrings. She has her hair curled and cascading down her shoulders.

Zaya is rocking a corset which is blood red and boosts her breast to look like a serving platter. The shirt barely meets her jeans. It has a satin tie in the back that comes to a knot as a bow at the top of her jeans. Her hair is in her classic natural wild waves.

Yani, in all her petite glory is rocking those heels. She comes out and I think Chance is gonna have to go rub one out. She has her hair in a loose crown bun and wears a long pair of dangle earrings. Her shirt is barely a shirt. She wears an off the shoulder band tee that barely hits the bottom of her bralette. The lacy straps are visible over her shoulders.

Then there is Dek. I go to get a drink and he comes traipsing down into the kitchen.

Mother fuck!

My eyes rake down his body and the threads of my jeans threaten to release my excitement.

He wears a pair of dark wash skinny jeans with a hole at each knee. He has on dark red combat boots. A tight white v neck cotton shirt is molesting the planes of his stomach muscles. He finishes off the look with a black studded belt and a dark wash blue jean jacket, form fitting with the sleeves rolled half way between his elbows and wrists.

When my eyes scan over his face, I literally wipe my saliva with the back of my hand.

"When did this happen?" I question. I don't actually care. I'm just glad that it did.

"This?" Dek smirks with his newly acquired lip ring on full display.

"Yes, this." I remark as I kiss his lips and tap on the ring with a light flick of my fingers.

"Um, actually I have had it since I was sixteen. I remove it when your around." Dek confesses sheepishly.

"Why?" I breathe out. He obviously has no clue what that shiny piece of innocent metal is doing to me.

"I didn't want you to disapprove of it." Dek shrugs shyly.

I grab his face while looking him right in the eyes challengingly. I lean forward and lick his bottom lip before smashing my mouth into his. I push my tongue into his mouth and devour him. When I pull back I nip the ring, catching it between my teeth.

"It's sexy as all hell. I approve." I wink. Honestly, it's extremely sexy.

I slide my arm around his waist, grab my keys and phone before throwing my hand into the air with a two finger salute.

"Let's get this fucking party started." I bellow out.

We head to the bar. It is fucking lit. There is music booming from the speakers so loudly you couldn't hope to hear your own thoughts. Smoke, sweat and lust saturate the air. A band is playing on the stage while people ate dancing like it is their last chance to procreate before Armageddon.

I head to the bar to order a round of shots and a mixed drink for each of us. When the bartender hand over the drinks, I shoot him a wink and a hundred dollar bill.

"Keep 'em coming and keep the change." I yell over the loud commotion.

With a thumbs up, a promise of drunken nights is among us.

We hit the dance floor after we down our shots. One hand firmly on our cups and one on our dance partners, we start swaying to the music.

The pairings are exactly as expected. Dek and I. Chance and Yani. Broady and Zaya. And surprise, surprise (not really) our closeted ship Cali and Cherry.

The music is caressing, more like assaulting our ear drums. Sweaty bodies surround us. But, we somehow make it to the middle of the dance floor.

Dek is dancing on me and his body fits like a glove between my hips. Every intentional brush of his ass across my crotch makes it hard not to pull him into a bathroom stall.

I scan our group. I am not shocked to see Cali and Cherry teasing one another with their own dance moves. Cali looks one seductive hip roll away from claiming Cherry's body.

Zaya and Broady are smiling, no doubt witnessing our little ship bringing itself closer to shore.

"Get it Cali" Chance guffaws over the crowd.

Cali raises her glass into the air and places two fingers under Cherry's chin before covering her mouth in a heated kiss. Our whole group shouts our approval. The crowd around us even joins in.

On cue, a tray of drinks and shots find their way to us. I send a thankful wink to the twink who delivered the drink. He is wearing a bow tie, no shirt and a pair of leather pants. He literally leaves nothing to the imagination. No doubt he is a bottom. His hips sashay like a rocking glass of water.

Two rounds later and Cali has thrown caution to the wind. You couldn't slip a thread of silk between Cherry and her.

Dek informs he is going to the restroom. With a chaste kiss as a promise to return, I reluctantly let him pass by me.

By the time he returns, he has a new drink in hand and a server is following him with a tray of rounds.

"To paradise and wild nights!" Dek shouts as his hand grips his cup and his other lowers his shot to his lips. As soon as he's done he slams his shot down on the tray and grabs his mixed drink from the waiters hands.

This waiter is wearing the exact same outfit as the last one but, his ripped muscles do nothing to clarify if he is a pitcher or a catcher. He slides his eyes over Dek. I gracefully sidle up to my boyfriend and kiss his forehead before leading him back to the dance floor.

A few songs later and Dek is off to the restroom once again. His bladder is sensitive tonight.

I begin to worry when two songs pass with no sign of his return. I make a comment to Broady letting him know I am going to search for our friend and head off the dance floor.

Once in the bathroom, alone, I go ahead and relieve my own bladder before washing my hands and heading out the door on my scout mission.

I search the club. Aside from the heavy make out sessions and patrons waiting for drinks at the bar I note no Dek. I head back to the dance floor sure that he has returned to our group.

Much to my displeasure this is not the case.

I pull our group in closer and let them know I am getting worried. Immediately, everyone breaks from their dancing and we head through the crowds in search for my missing boyfriend.

Stopping our feminine waiter on the way, we ask if he has seen Dek. We are surprised that he has not. The bouncer lets me slip outside to search the parking lot. Minutes feel like hours and time wraps around me like a suffocating sheet of cellophane.

Dek is no where to be seen.

I run back by the bouncer, patting him on the shoulder and letting him know I am headed back inside.

With a strong push and a few hasty apologies I make my way back to Broady and Chance.

"Where the fuck is he?" I groan loudly.

"He is here somewhere." Chance tries to calm me down.

The girls return at that very moment.

"We can't find him." Cherry announces. Worry is clear in her tone.

"No shit." I huff out. I'm freaking out. It is clearly on display.

No sooner than the words leave my mouth my eyes zero in on our missing party mate.

I wipe the sweat off my forehead and rub my eyes once, twice and three times.

"I will fucking kill him." I shout as I make my way to the other side of the bar.

Chance grabs my arm and holds my seething form as Broady shoots off in the direction of my tension.

"Calm down man." Chance demands. It's really a plea.

"Let me fucking go." I scream out in frustration as I pull my arms from Chances bear tight hold.

"It's not what it looks like." Zaya nervously speaks up as she bites her bottom lip.

"It sure looks like it." I fume. I know what I see.

"You know what, fuck this and fuck everything." I yell.

I throw the house key at Chance and storm out of the club.

I catch a cab on the curb and direct him to a bar near the house.

I can't even fucking right now.

This isn't happening.

As I slam the door to the cab I throw a fifty at the driver and waltz into the hole in the wall bar I arrive at.

I slide into a seat and tell the bartender, whiskey straight.

"You okay man?" The bartender urges as he slides my cup of whiskey towards me.

"No" I answer stonily.

"Wanna talk about it?" He offers kindly.

"Nothing to say. Keep it filled." I spit at the inoffensive night time therapist.

"No problem dude. That's an open invite." He tenders.

Hours go by and the drinks slide down smoother than silk by the time the lights start dimming. The bartender makes his way back to my side of the bar.

He wipes his white rag against the wood and pours a final cup before closing my tab.

He rounds the bar with a drink of his own as he sits down beside me.

"You need a ride?" He offers.

"I will call a cab." I barely wince out.

"Let me take you home. You need to sleep this off." He clarifies.

"I don't want to go home." I grimace at the thought.

"Not your home. Mine." He explains clearly.

The look on my face must be incredulous. He quickly edits his last statement.

"I have a guest bedroom. My roommates won't mind." He interjects quickly.

"Yeah. Thanks." I smirk. I guess I jumped to conclusions.

The ride to his house is quiet. The dulling city lights do nothing to ease the burning pain that is induced by alcohol and memories.

Tears leak from my eyes as the flashback of the evening rips its way through my mind.

What the fuck happened?

Why would Dek do this?

As I lay in the strangers guest room, images plague my brain.

Dek dancing with me. His lust filled eyes greedily raking over my body. His touch. His kisses. His seductive eyes promising me a night I would never forget.

Well that last one was gold.

I will never forget the sight of my boyfriend pressed against a dirty bar wall. I will never unsee the bulky waiter's hands gripping his face. I will never not remember the image of that waiter's lips on the lips of a man I cherish and love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 12.2K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
109K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
24.1K 762 17
Did I kill my first mate? Yes Did I save the future alpha's life? Yes Did I die or sleep for 17 years and now look like a twink? Absolutely Is life...
55.9K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...