Anything is Possible (Diggy S...

Von SuzetteJetsetter

A girl name Samantha Blacon is in love with Diggy Simmons she has been in love with him since she was 14 now... Mehr

Anything is Possible (Diggy Simmons Love Story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
You've missed the past 18 years of my life
Chapter 29

Chapter 4

12K 236 9
Von SuzetteJetsetter

Me and Diggy did a little more and got to know each other until I started to yawn ...

Me: I'm getting tired *yawns again*

Diggy: You want me to walk you up to your room ?!!

Me: I mean if you want ..

Me and Diggy got out of the jacuzzi I grabbed a towel and handed him one and I grabbed me one and wrapped it around my body and began to walk towards the elevator ... I clicked the up button and it made the bell noise and it stopped and the door opened me and Diggy both got on I pushed he button to my floor and the door closed and the elevator started moving .

Diggy: Your a really sweet girl !

Me: Thank you .. Your a really sweet boy *laughs* at first I was freaking out inside cause your Diggy ! The general ... But then I just realized your just like me . You know . Oh gosh I'm starting to sound like you with the "you know "

Diggy: that's good , you got more comfortable around me ! Haha and yeah I know .. Tryna be like me I see .

Me: No not at all ..

Diggy : You know u want to be like me *points to himself*

Me: okay I have to admit , I would love to be like you in ways ..

Diggy: I knew it.

Then the Elevator makes the bell noise then the door opens .. We both were about to walk out the same time .

Diggy: Ladies first ..

Then I walked out of the elevator and Diggy was right behind me ..

Diggy: where is your room ?

Me: right here ..

I stop at my door and put my key and opened the door ..

Me: Are you Coming in ?

Diggy: Nah , I just wanted to walk you up here .. I'm getting sleepy too ! I'll see you soon Samantha ! Nice meeting you again !

Me: how long y'all staying here ?

Diggy: Uh Idek honestly ! I'll see you around tho ..

Diggy walkes down the hall , then disappears ! I close the door and take of my bathing suit and got my pajamas out of my suit case and put it on my bed and hoped in the shower .. I took about a 20 minute shower .. All I was thinking about was tonight it was AMAZING ! When I got in the shower I got in pajamas and put my head scarft on checked my phone no message nothing then I got under my covers and fell asleep ...

------------------------------

I know it was short but I wrote two chapters in a night so yeah lol !! Hope y'all enjoyed ! Fan , comment , share ! Thanks y'all I'm really enjoying writing all these Diggy love stories ! It's fun lol !

-XoxoSuzette

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

81K 2.2K 55
Sapphire Grace Jones, Junior Geek, dancer, and single. Daniel Dwayne Simmons III, Senior Hottie, Rapper, and Taken. What will happen when the two mee...
645K 16.8K 16
Daniel Simmons, better known by his clients as Dr. Diggy, makes his living as a sex therapist with high profile clientele. He works in Los Angeles, t...
18.8K 540 38
At first its two teens trying to be together until. Diggy Does something to save Lyric.Then she finds out about her Biological mother,new baby,cheate...
83.7K 2.3K 58
People say opposites attract... Differences can bring out the best in your partner. It can break the cold block of ice that...