Dynasty Fulfilled

DestinyKeianna

Breanna, a struggling twenty-one year old from Louisiana, decides to drop everything and moves to Los Angeles... Еще

Dynasty Fulfilled
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

560 29 6
DestinyKeianna

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

W a i t i n g O n

T h e M o m e n t

The day seemed to go by fast after lunch. After the second table read, and the final break—we were through with today's chronicles and it was time to clock out. Doing so, I was happy to be finished with the day. Work was tiring and I messed up too many times today. Grabbing my things, I left the front area and the lobby, exiting out of the building. Mostly everyone from the building left already including Terrell.

"Breanna!" Malaysia's silvery tone of voice called, her high ponytail swinging as she ambled over to me. "You want to go out with Tatyana, Leandra and I? I'm buying."

Could I pass up a free meal? I loved food but being around someone that disliked me and vice versa would cause a lot of trouble.

"I don't know..." I admitted.

"Come, please..." She begged, battering her eyelashes while she pouted. "A FREE meal! I'll get you anything you want."

"Where are y'all going?" I wondered. I had to stop for gas since my car was soon going to reach two lines. Taking my car keys from my purse, I looked at her.

"L.A. Cafe, you'll like it." She answered.

"Never heard it, but fine, since you're buying." I giggled, swinging my keys around my finger. "But, I have to stop by the gas station. So, I'll use the GPS to meet y'all there."

"Okay, call me if you need anything..." She replied, walking off towards her car. She had a nice Toyota Camry that looked like a newer/older model. I could just tell that working at the company paid her well.

I headed towards my car, opening the door, and hopped inside, shutting the door as I then put my key into the ignition, turning the car on and turned on my GPS for the directions of the restaurant before pulling out of the parking lot. I stopped at the nearest gas station, making sure that I had my protection on me inside my purse and I stepped out of the car to pay for the gas then to start pumping it.

Watching my surroundings; I filled my car up and removed the gas pump to place it back and I covered the cap before getting back into the car. As I placed my seatbelt on and turned the car on, I locked the doors and heard a buzzing sound from my cellphone. I picked it up, staring at the Caller ID, it was, Terrell, as his name was under TerryBFF with a blue heart emoji and yellow sparkle emoji.

I smiled answering the phone, "Hey, Terry, what's up?"

"Nothing, you good?" He questioned, holding a voice filled with concern.

"Yeah, I am," I said, placing him on speaker as I pulled out of the parking lot. "I just came from putting gas and now I'm on my way to eat a meal with Malaysia, Tatyana, and Leandra."

"Okay be safe, and bring me something back, too." He stated.

"Sure, talk to you later."

"Aight, Lil' bit!" He chuckled, hanging up shortly afterward.

I placed my phone in the cup holder and let the GPS lead me towards the restaurant. It took me seven minutes to arrive at the place, as I parked and stepped out of the car. I walked towards the entrance, opening the door, and scanned the room. My eyes landed on curly big red hair as Tatyana waved me over.

My mouth curved into a smile, going over to their booth; I hugged them, even Leandra, and scooted over in the booth next to her.

"Did y'all order yet?" I looked at them, seeing menus placed in front of me that I instantly picked up.

"Nope," Tatyana shook her head, reaching for her menu. "We just got here a couple of minutes ago. I do want to try their breakfast though but that day will not be today..."

"Well, since I suggested it, y'all could get whatever you want and I got it," Malaysia assured everyone.

Wait, she was offering to pay for everyone's meal? It was a nice offer but I didn't want her to spend so much money on us. I decided I was going to pay for my meal.

"Thank you for the offer, but I'll pay..."

"No, it's okay." She insisted.

I dropped it, though I still felt the need to pay for my meal. A waiter appeared at our table, holding a notepad as she wore a grin on her face.

"Hi everyone, my name is Lili Morrison, and I'll be your server for today," She introduced herself with a gleaming smile. "And I'll like to start off asking you all, what would you like to drink?"

I checked the menu again.

"A fresh brewed ice tea," Leandra told her.

"A strawberry vanilla smoothie sounds good right about now," Tatyana asserted, before finally deciding. "Yeah, a strawberry vanilla smoothie."

"A cold sprite for me," Malaysia ordered.

I was the last person to decide as always. I was kind of a picky person, especially with my food.

"Uh...lemonade, for me."

"I'll be back." Lili smiled at us, leaving our table.

I turned my attention on to my phone as I heard Leandra discussing her plans with Isaac. They had an interesting relationship as I listened to the way she talked about him. They were together yet it didn't seem that way at all, at work. Maybe they weren't affectionate in the workplace. I saw more of that with her and Mr. McKnight.

"So...out of all the guys in our group, who do you find the most attractive?" Malaysia wondered.

I looked up, realizing she was talking to me. I put my phone down, as I squinted my eyes in thought.

"I mean they're all good looking to me, so I can't say there's a most attractive one in the group," I answered her question truthfully.

"All the guys seemed to take a liking to you, I notice," Leandra butted in, as she then mumbled, "I wonder why..."

I heard her.

"They might like my personality, I guess." I shrugged my shoulders. "I just go with the flow. I like everyone's vibe in the group so no wonder you all are so close with one another. I feel lucky that you've all accepted me into the circle."

"You remind me of a girl version of Terrell," Tatyana confirmed. "I think that's why y'all friendship blossomed. You are so down to earth, very opinionated and goofy."

"Yeah, out of the guys we did grow closer." I agreed.

Terrell was a breath of fresh air that walked into my life. I've had my share of boy-best friends and friends who were guys but I never found myself so comfortable with them as I feel that I am with him. I wouldn't say that we were the same version of one another in boy/girl form but I truly appreciated him.

"Enough of that, you still haven't told me who you call your best friend about the guy you're talking to," Malaysia told her, crossing her arm over the other. "Is it someone we know?"

"I didn't think it was that serious," Tatyana frowned, turning her head as the server finally arrived with our drinks.

"Sorry for the long wait," She apologized, sitting our drinks in front of us. "Are you all ready to order?"

We all shook our head no, as she nodded her head and told us that she'll be back.

I grabbed my drink, tearing the straw as I inserted it into the drink and took a sip. The cold lemonade was just right for my thirst.

"Now back to what I was saying," Tatyana continued. "If what the guy and I have something serious then I would feel no need to hide that from you but we just started to talk to one another. You know the guy but I can't tell you anything if it's not serious yet, you understand, Malaysia?"

I wondered if the guy she was referring to was Raheem. I've been peeping them out for a minute, and if it was true, I was here for it. Two good looking people with a nice career and seemed to be good friends to their friends was a GO for me.

"Yeah, I understand it now." Malaysia took a sip of her sprite before her eyes lit up causing her to put her drink down. "Guess what?"

"You bought me a puppy?" Leandra guessed.

"No." Malaysia laughed.

"You're going to let me dye your hair, red?" Tatyana added.

"Girl, never." Malaysia mugged her in a way. "What you think, Bre?"

"You're moving?"

"You're right, I put my last down payment on my house," She beamed. " So, I'm officially a homeowner!"

"Wow, that's amazing!" I cheesed. "Congratulations! I'm happy for you!"

It was truly an amazing accomplishment that I felt incredibly happy for her. Owning your own home was a huge goal for most people and I was one of those people so I truly felt happy about this for her.

"Thank you Bre," She grasped hold of my hand. "I still can't believe it, quite yet, until I receive the key is when I'll finally think it's all real!"

"I'm so happy for you, congratulations girl!" Leandra sincerely told her.

"Thank you." Malaysia's grin seemed to increase every time she talked about it. "I'm so shocked!"

"And you didn't tell me? I thought we were best friends?" She mocked Malaysia, before pulling her in for a hug. "I'm so happy and proud of this for you. You've been working on this for so long and finally! You deserve it so much. I want to cry right now..."

"Thank you so much," Her eyes watered. "I've been holding that in until yesterday is when I received the news. I didn't want to tell anyone what I've been doing until I truly believed it was it. I've been working on buying my own home for years. Saving money and budgeting, and now finally..."

I found myself growing emotional for her.

"I'm throwing you a welcome home party!" Tatyana cried, hugging her friend closer to her.

It was now time for us to make our order. I decided to get a LA Cafe Burger with fries. Leandra ordered a veggie burger, as Tatyana got a crispy chicken sandwich with fries, and Malaysia decided to get herself a king double burger with fries. We handed the server our menus as we continued talking about Malaysia's huge accomplishment.

-

As time flew by, I ordered a to-go plate and got a burger for Terrell after I insisted on paying for my food. Though Malaysia didn't want me to pay for my food, she let me and told me that she would pay for me our next time out together. As we left the restaurant, I hugged and waved bye to the girls and I was mighty surprised that Leandra could keep it cordial between us.

Tonight proved that we could co-exist but that didn't mean that we needed to be friends and I was okay with that. Tomorrow was a brand new day and if she wanted to go back to disliking each other, I was all for that too.

I hopped inside the car, putting the bag of food on the passenger seat and pulled out of the parking lot heading back in the direction towards Terrell's place. I let the music from the radio evade my thoughts as I was thinking about my original plan.

I truly hoped that they would understand once I executed the plan. Things were starting to get better for me but I had a reason for showing up to L.A. and choosing Freedream Film Productions as the new team to work at.

As I stopped at a red light, I looked inside of my purse pulling out the card that Johnathan Strong gave me at the radio interview. I recalled our conversation about him wanting to discuss my future regarding acting and modeling as well as choosing to be my agent/manager.

The truth was, I wanted fame. The glitz and glamour. I truly wanted it all. Whether it was based on being a model, public figure, actress, or a tv personality. Success was something that I craved and being rich. I had a mission to stay at the production company and make my way to the top.

I stared at the card, hoping that Johnathan was up this late and I reached for my cellphone to dial the phone number that was on the card.

I sighed, hearing the voicemail.

"It's Johnathan Strong," His voicemail machine started, "I'm not here right now. If you need me, leave a message and I promise, I'll be sure to get back to you. One love."

I waited for the end of the message to start my message.

"Hi, Johnathan, it's Breanna..." I said. "Breanna Davidson, the assistant that you gave the card to. Anyway, I'm calling to let you know that I'm interested in becoming an actress and was looking to come in contact with an agent that would want to work with me. Thank you for your time, as I will also send you this in an email along with my number and resume attachment...okay, talk to you soon!"

I pressed the end button and checked the light as it turned to green and I made my way towards Terrell's home, getting there around ten minutes. I parked my car in his grass, stepping out as I shut and locked the doors. Moving to the back door, I practically slapped myself on the forehead, forgetting that I didn't have a key.

I immediately grabbed my phone, dialing his number as it took a few minutes for him to pick it up.

"What?" He yawned.

"Sorry for waking you but I forgot that I don't have a key."

"I thought I had the door opened for you," He muttered. "I'm coming down, gimme' a minute."

I waited patiently as he unlocked the doors and allowed me to enter.

"Sorry," I apologized again, holding up food. "I bought you a burger and fries."

"Thank you, I appreciate it," He locked his front door and followed me to the sofa in the living room. "You had fun?"

"Yeah, I did actually," I nodded my head. "We ate and talked, even about you."

"About me?" He lifted a brow. "Good things?"

"Yeah, they said that we're the same version of one another," I confessed. "Just in boy and girl form, do you think so?"

"I guess so, you're my best friend," He trailed off. "My Lil' bit, my shawty, my baby girl, my rider, my favorite person, I really and truly rock with you. No matter what? You got that? I have so much love for you."

"I feel the same, I love you," I told him.

It wasn't a love that meant that I liked him though I did, it was a way that I found myself caring and appreciating the person he was. I laughed as he rushed over to me pulling me into his arms as he placed kisses all over my face.

"My slime," He joked, placing a wet kiss on my cheek. "You remember our handshake?"

"Of course, I do!" I giggled, grabbing his hand as we started our handshake that we made on our first day meeting one another. "Now, let's make a promise to always be there for one another."

"Like a pinky promise or something?" He raised a brow.

"Exactly!"

"You so lame," He joked, giving me a pinky promise as he picked our hand up to kiss it. "It's B plus T, until the wheels fall off, okay, baby girl?"

BT4L? I loved it.

It was getting later in the night, as I ate my fries and didn't feel so tired. Terrell was on his cellphone, laying his head on my lap as I played with his hair. Every once and a while, he would pick my arm up to kiss my hand.

"I'm telling my real estate agent that I would like to lease an apartment," I announced. "Stay there for a year and I'll probably do something else after that. I forgot to call her but tomorrow I will."

"I'll go with you to see some apartments if ya' want me too," Terrell reminded me.

"Of course, I would." I yawned, feeling myself grow tired now. Although I was tired, I didn't want to move. "Can you grab me a cover, pwease with a cherry on top?"

"Nah, you got two strong healthy legs." He slapped my legs. "They thick too."

"Stopppp..." I whined, pushing his hands away. "I don't want to get up."

"That's too damn bad," He mocked the grandpa from the movie Holes.

"You're annoying."

"That you love," He played with my ear. "You woke me out of my good sleep, I was starting to drool and everything..."

"Ewe."

"Yeah, now I gotta' bug you but I won't," He stood up, going to the washroom, pulling out a cover for me. "Goodnight, love you Lil' bit."

"Night."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.1K 106 16
Lauren is a 20 year old girl who is moving to Germany. She has Been a designer for almost 3 years now and has an upcoming project in Munich, Germany...
Everything You Never Had. FallenIdentity

Любовные романы

773 99 66
After Alyana suffered a horrific car accident, it resulted her into becoming wheelchair bound. Alyana goal was to try to survive this life of hers b...
4.1K 32 16
TW mention of abuse ed and sh mentioned inappropriate actions and language a little smut spooky moments Y/n is 22 years old and this story takes p...
3.1 | Flawless | ✔ Lydia Rose

Подростковая литература

309K 10.8K 36
"Losing yourself is the easy part, it's finding yourself again that's hard." *** Hollywood. When you think of the word, you think of glitz, glam, an...