Ever After 3 (x Reader)

By Reign1990

You and Alex have survived a lot and come out the other end stronger, but when shadows from someone else's pa... More

Her
Family Dinners
Midvale Mornings
Tears For Fears
A Danvers Night Out.
Naughty Elves & Strays
Evil Lena Luthor.
That Sneaky Elf
The Trap & The Elf Threesome
Danvers Sisters Vs Failure
Cranky Alex
Suited And Booted
The Many Errors Of Kara Danvers
The Big Question

Admiring Your Wife's Bottom Is A Civil right.

703 35 30
By Reign1990

"Hello, earth to (Y/n) anyone home?" Sara snapped her fingers in front of her friend's face, she had been distracted for half an hour as Alex had come in and outgoing about her business.

(Y/n) however, she had been too focused on her wife's rear end. Her eyes were turning glassy as she switched from Sara's conversation to Alex's perfect butt.

Bending over the desk in front of her, Alex's behind stood out more prominently, and it was only inevitable that (Y/n) would end up in a trance-like state.

After all, her wife's bottom was her kryptonite.

"What." (Y/n) blinked suddenly, as though Sara had pulled her from some genuinely beautiful place that she wanted to return to.

In truth, the super was going through all the times she'd let her hands wander down the soft plains of her wife's flesh, how many times she'd kissed every single part of her bottom.

And she planned to do it again very soon, extremely soon in fact.

Sara rolled her eyes. "It's sickening watching you drool like a baby after Alex, its offensive."

(Y/n) shrugged unashamed. "I got a ring that says I'm allowed."

"I still think it means you aren't supposed to be so public in ogling the woman." Sara teased her friend.

"Isn't she just so fucking gorgeous though, sexy as hell. I worry about her setting the place on fire." (Y/n) sighed. "And she's all mine."

"You are fortunate."

"I know." (Y/n) beamed happily.

"Did you decide what you're going to get her for Christmas?" Sara whispered, moving a little closer to her friend.

(Y/n) chuckled. "Yeah, Lena and I are surprising them with a trip to Lapland, we're going to see Santa Claus."

Sara suddenly lost her smile, Lena and Kara, alone for Christmas, suddenly envy scooped her up and delivered her into the arms of jealousy. "Nice."

"It's only for a few days because we want to be able to spend time with our families." (Y/n) explained further.

"Nice."

"What about you? You spending Christmas with your Dad?"

"Yeah, as usual morning with my Dad and afternoon with my Mom, that's the life of a kid with divorced parents," Sara grumbled

"At least your Mom stuck around; mine didn't want to spend Christmas with me at all, so she pissed off." The memory of her first Christmas without her mother was still active in her mind. Her father had offered to work an extra shift he had said there would be more money for the holidays, but (Y/n) had found herself left alone.

A bowl of the store-bought chicken broth had been her Christmas dinner she'd eaten alone, her only saving grace had been Lena.

Thank goodness telephones had existed.

"Are you still crying?" Sara asked, turning back to inspect her friend's eyes.

"Yes, but I'm not crying now." (Y/n) said batting the woman away. "People will start the gossip about Superwoman and Black Canary again. I'm trying to get them to start Superman and dashing directors of the D.E.O. rumors, but no one is biting."

Sara found herself too charmed by the sweet smile (Y/n) sent to the back of Alex's head, and as if she knew Alex turned around.

Neither woman spoke, but Sara saw it pass in their eyes, an acknowledgment, a promise, a greeting all in one brief look before Alex left again.

Sara wanted that. "You love her, don't you? I mean real love." It was as if she'd never thought about it before, even though she knew the truth.

"You have no idea how much." (Y/n) smiled. "When you have love, the world is still bad, but suddenly you have someone to hold your hand, and it's not scary anymore."

"(Y/n) what were you thinking when you got back together with her, though, or even dating me? I've been reading up on Kryptonian lifespans. It's very long, vastly longer than a human." Sara asked, seriously.

"Love." (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders. "And to be honest. Kara told me there is a kryptonite that takes away a Kryptonian's powers; it makes them human. I would have used that so Alex and I could grow old together."

"You're lucky," Sara replied softly.

"Sara, are you okay? You've not really been yourself recently." (Y/n) turned to focus on her friend entirely. Her eyes were seriously taking in every part of her face for signs.

"I'm fine, just life getting on top of me," Sara replied miserably.

(Y/n) narrowed her eyes regarding her friend carefully for a short time. (Y/n) knew that look, she had seen it when she had looked in the mirror after Alex had left her.

"Sara, I......"

"Superwoman, we need you down at the docks!" A disembodied voice shouted out from the hustle and bustle of the D.E.O.

"Dammit, we'll continue this later, Sara." (Y/n) promised the blonde woman placing her hand on her shoulder and giving her a reassuring smile before launching herself off up into the sky.

xxx

When Superwoman landed at the docks, she found a scene of chaos. Supergirl was already hard at work wrestling two rough-looking men, both trying their hardest to beat her. (Y/n) knew her cousin was only toying with them.

A large cargo ship seemed to be the center of attention. Superwoman launched herself onto the deck, landing with a thud and reacting with ease when one man emerged from below deck, charging at her with a jagged knife.

"Well, hello, that's not very Christmassy, is it?" Superwoman smirked before swiftly disarming the man and landing a punch to his jaw, sending him sprawling to the ground. "I'm sorry, but Santa called, and you are on his naughty list." The super laughed loudly, amused by her own joke.

A growl from somewhere behind her caught Superwoman's attention, shifting her gaze up above her, to another part of the deck, Superwoman's eyes widened.

"Alex." OMFG!

There was her wife, clad in her D.E.O. Uniform as per usual, her hair messily flipping from one side to another. An arm sleeve ripped clean off to reveal a perfect bicep that moved and flexed as she fought.

The muscle strained the torn fabric, fighting to be entirely freed.

Superwoman felt her heart flutter at the sight, it had been a long time since she had stood in wonder and watched her wife in combat.

Too quickly, Alex overpowered the assailant, her superior strength won out. Proving that Alex had been honoring the fool.

The director pushed her hair back with her hands, finding her gaze caught by a red Cape below. A slow smirk crossed her lips.

Superwoman quickly looked around her to make sure no one was looking and too quickly blew her wife a kiss.

"I love you." Alex mouthed as she caught the kiss and held it to her heart.

Distracted, Alex didn't see a second man, taller than the first. His head seemed to possess what looked like flesh-colored horns; it took seconds for Superwoman to let out a ray of lasers from her eyes. Sending him flying backward and slamming into the door of the captain's office.

"Thanks, babe," Alex shouted down.

"You're welcome, boss, you can thank me later." Superwoman winked before flying from the ship deck.

Alex chuckled, holding onto the rails watching as (Y/n) flew down to land beside Supergirl, Alex couldn't hear their conversation. Still, she could see the two small figures standing side by side both in their Super suits. A wave of pride assaulted Alex as she took them in.

Her family was always super, even without the suits, they remained super.

                                                                                               xxx

"We need to find out, Alex." Kara conspired. She had arranged to meet her sister alone, hoping that (Y/n) and Lena wouldn't get suspicious.

Alex blew out a breath. "They are never going to tell us Kara, and I know (Y/n) will do something extra special cause it's our first wedding anniversary this year."

"So, we need to find out," Kara said seriously. "We need a plan of action."

"Get Connor to look around Lena's apartment." Alex shrugged.

"No that would never work, Lena has told him about Santa, and he is worried about being on the naughty list." Kara rolled her eyes, she'd already thought about this, but Connor had been very vocal on this subject.

Alex quickly hushed her sister when she heard (Y/n) walking around upstairs. "I couldn't get rid of her tonight, she says she has plans for me later."

"Thank you very much for installing that image in my head Alex." Kara cringed. "But if you have to take one for the team, then you must, I'll get going, use your wiles to get Information from her." Kara chuckled excitedly, launching herself from the couch.

"Take one for the team?" Alex echoed. Was Kara serious, why did she sound as though sleeping with (Y/n) was akin to a slow and painful death? Kara sure did have some strange ideas about intimacy.

Alex never got an answer, Kara was out the front door before she could blink. It was then she noticed (Y/n) was heading down the stairs.

Alex stood there with a sweet smile on her lips, her yellow Pikachu slippers on her feet. The ones she bought last week while taking Connor shopping for Christmas gifts for Lena.

She's up to something. (Y/n) told herself, and (Y/n) knew precisely what she was up to. "Your Pikachu slippers are adorable, I know those PJs I bought you for Christmas will go perfectly with them."

(Y/n) hid a secret smile as she turned towards the kitchen, pretending she didn't see the disappointed frown that overcast Alex's lips.

"Oh, PJs, that's......that's really nice," Alex replied, trying not to sound too sad, but she had expected (Y/n) to do something bigger. She'd gotten a custom motorbike last year.

Was (Y/n) really giving up already, they'd only been married a year, what would happen after two years? (Y/n) taking random trips to the gas station for cheap flowers and gum cause she had forgotten.

"I thought so, it's what Lena is getting Kara." (Y/n) shrugged, closing the door behind her before letting out a massive burst of laughter she had been holding in.

Alex gasped. "Kara is getting P.J.s too?"

(Y/n)'s head popped around the side of the door. "A cute matching onesie Lena says, you know how Lena likes those onesies."

Alex's face paled. I'll never let my sister wear a onesie! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 191 11
Cadmus and its allies need to distract Supergirl and the DEO, but abducting Alex Danvers is not an easy task. If they succeed they would control a po...
84.8K 3.4K 27
What happens when another superhero comes to national city? Y/n is an ordinary girl at least that's what people think. She has super strength and not...
134K 5.3K 19
SuperCorp soulmate AU when your soulmate gets hurt flowers bloom on your body where the wound/cut/bruise is. Kara has been covered in flowers since s...
268K 6.3K 30
Lena discovers she has deep feeling for kara. But will she get the chance to tell her. Kara is protecting Lena and she gets badly hurt. What will hap...