Band of brothers Ronal...

By Grudzia46

[It was a normal quiet night for Officer Speirs...until he heard shuffling in the aid station.] Ronald Speirs... More

『 Meeting 』
『 Memories 』
『 Where's the healer, There's the killer 』
『 A wolf between sheep 』
『 We're connected 』
『 Real War 』
『 Flames 』
『 My kind 』
『 Secrets 』
『 Let's help each other out 』
『 One fuck up, Ash 』
Important note
『 Market Garden 』
Some prompts

『 You're different 』

286 6 0
By Grudzia46

„You can come in." 

Ashley opened the door and found her officer sitting on the toilet, in her shorts.

The girl went out of the bathroom and started laughing.

Let's just say, an officer in shorts hits differently.

"You think this is funny? I saved your life." He said looking at her seriously in the doorway.

"Oh, honey. I could have saved myself and you know that." Ashley replied giggling a little at the end.

"Commeee ooon, let's get started already, you have been changing forever." Grabbing his bloody arm she pulled him into the bathroom.

„Well, if You haven't notice your shorts are very very tight, and small." Looking at the little girl he said.

"Yeah, you've got a great ass Speirs." She smirked to which he replied with a small thank you.

The conversation ended and Ash got back to work.

First she started cleaning his face from all the blood, then cleaning his wounds.

It happened that the drunk guy had a glassy bottle and yeah... things got messy. There were three little wounds that should be stitched.

Ashley informed him about it and asked for permission to stitch those wounds. 

"Do whatever feels right to do woman."

She liked that, woman. Not everyone looked at her that way.

The Officer watched her every move. When she was done with his face, Ron went into the bathtub.

Ashley sat on a corner of the bath and started as before, first cleaning the body from blood, then examining the cuts.

This time there was only one big gush on his Back. It took her 6 minutes to stitch it.

"All right. All done, think of this as a thank you." She grabbed all the bloody bandages.

„Hey wait, you've got something here." Ashley said hovering over him.

She splashed the water straight into his face, smiling a little.

Seeing the officers death glare, she ran for her life.

Unfortunately for her, Ronald caught her when they ran the third lap around the small house.

His slippy feet didn't help and they crashed a few times.

"You've got yourself into trouble Milady." he took her by the waist and lifted her 'the princess way', she tried wriggling her way out, but the man just put her through his shoulder.

"Oh no. No. Don't you dare, Officer Ronald Speir-" She couldn't finish her sentence because her body was met with water.

Cold water.

"Don't I dare what, Sergeant Bluefox?" Ronald asked smirking and holding her down so she won't escape so quickly.

"Okay fine I'll sit here with you, just a few minutes." Lighter said giving up.

Smokey trusting her, let go. The girl went to the other side of the bathtub.

Facing each other, Ash stared to take off her clothes, leaving herself only in underwear.

The man in front of her was shocked and looked away.

"What? The clothes are heavy, you too have just shorts." The girls defended her actions, putting her legs in front of her, slightly covering herself.

Sadly, Speirs had a lot bigger body built so he had to put his legs on both sides of Ashley's waist.

"I was suppose to give you back your jacket but for what you did you're not gonna get it back." Fox started a topic.

"Well, I was suppose to tell you to keep it but for what you did, if think I might want it back." The man countered.

Ron noticing Ashley's goosebumps and her quivering lips, gave a slight wave with his hand meaning 'come closer'.

Blue slowly changed her position, her back faced his muscular chest, her head resting calmly on his collarbone.

His hands loosely resting on the edges of the bathtub, a lucky strike in his mouth. Slowly inhaling and exhaling." Jesus Christ you're a walking bear." Ash quietly said, shaping small circles on his haired right knee.

"It has its perks" Watching her intensively Ron replied.

"What do you mean?" The tired girl glanced at him.

"Ehm, well. I heard from other people that women like the men That have lot of hair." He tried to explain, looking around the corners.

"Okay let's just drop it, it's weird." Chuckling a little she pushed herself a little into him to get herself more warm.

"Are you embarrassed because it's true?." As he asked that he examined every scar on her body.

There were quite a lot. Burn marks, scratching marks, stabbing scars, Experiment scars, bruises form purple and yellow-green to dark and gray ones.

He also took notice of her tattoos of foxes. Everyone in a different color.

Ashley just snorted "You wish."

"Maybe you're right. What's this?" The Officer asked holding her small wrist around both of his large fingers. "No, It's nothing." Lighter replied, looking at her series of numbers.

Speirs already knowing that she won't tell much more didn't say anything in return.

"I need to start cleaning, the house is a mess." Ashley stood up and picked her wet clothes, tossing them into a box for dirty things.

Speirs Just watched her every move until she left the room.

Standing up himself, he dried and changed into some... more comfortable pants, and a shirt.

He went into the sergeant's room and lied on her bed, taking a slightly bloodied polish dictionary.

He tried learning more about Ash.

{~}

After 20 minutes Bluefox came back to her room. She was surprised to see the soldier still here, Sleeping on her bed with a polish dictionary lying next to him.

The girl smiled at that view.

She went into her piano, and played a beautiful, slow and lulling to sleep melody. When she finished she took out the notes, and looked at them in silence.

"I didn't know that you play the Piano." A rough and sleepy voice echoed behind her.

"I don't. I just know a few short and simple melodies." She replied hiding the notes.

"I never heard that one, is it popular in Poland?" He asked with interest.

"No it's not. A German soldier wrote it for me." Ashley smiled at the memory.

"It's called 'Little One'. I really like it." She added, looking at her Officer.

"You were meeting with a German soldier? I thought that they hate Polish people." He asked weirded out by that fact.

"There were exceptions. Not everyone was bad." Blue explained shutting the piano and sitting on Ronalds legs.

"Maybe someday I will tell you about him. About my family, my childhood. But right now let's get to sleep, I'm tired." And with that she took one of the pillows and lied on the floor.

"What are you doing you idiot?" Asked slightly irritated smoker.

"It's your bed, I'm sleeping on the floor." He helped her up and put her to bed.

Staring at each other for a while, their shadows reflected in a dim light.

They exchanged a quiet 'dobranoc' and lied down. Ashley put her hand out, so it was dangling off her side of the bed and Speirs gladly took it.

Examining her shattered fingers.

㊀ ㊁ ㊂

"Ron, Ron. Ronald! Speirs wake up!" After countless hours of trying to wake up the Officer, Ashley decided to just jump on him-literally.

The man groaned and tried to turn himself on his right side.

SPLASH

Cold water poured down from Ron's shocked face.

"Why the hell did you do that woman!?" Ashley just ignored him and threw his clean clothes beside him.

"Come on, it's morning. Get up." Walking out of the room the little woman yelled.

"Oh and if you're done close the house on your way back, I'm going to a meeting." She added, walking out of the house.

•••

"what?! You did that without me? Oh comeee on guys." Ashley went to a meeting 'Fuck off Sobel'.

It happened that no one informed her that they're going to do something.

"Oh come on what?! You went with Speirs. We didn't wanted to interrupt you." Bill protected himself

"you know that guy is a psycho. If he had found out about this he would have shot us like some ducks" He added.

Lipton just sighted and gave you an apologetic look.

"I should remind you that I too, am a psycho. You better not bug him, or else you will end up as this guy from bar." Bluefox swiftly threw her knife between the fingers of wild Bill's palm.

"Better don't mess with the wicked."

Walking off, Carwood jogged to her. "Ashley, hear me out please? I know that I should inform you, but I didn't wanted to get you in trouble. You're Maya's close friend and also, You're MY close friend. You're still a criminal in their eyes,
They could have shoot y-"

"so be it." She interrupted him.

There was a quiet moment between them until Ashley murmured a little sorry and went.

▼☁︎▲

'Oh god.' Ash thought when she realized she had to pack into a truck full of man.

They were going to transport them to the airport.

"Richard you know I'm not going there." The Sergeant said pointing at the full truck.

"I'm sorry but my car is also filled up. You need to find something, there are other trucks too. Maybe you can find something. Good luck Ash, see you at the airport." Winters slightly shouted,
Running to his car.

Ashley just grumbled 'see ya pal' and sat on the ground, not knowing what to do.

Maya and Ann where sitting at the girls truck, But she didn't want to go there too, Lew was mad at her for drinking his Vat 69, Eugene was in the truck also.

"Need a ride?" A muscular voice asked.

'Speirs you mother Fucking man'

"what if I refuse?" Smirking she asked.

"Well, I'll need to use plan B." Ronald responded looking around.

"And what is that?" Ashley curiously asked.

"To take you hostage." He put a fake smile.

"Sounds terrific, I'm in." And with that she hopped on next to him.

"How's it possible that you always ride alone?"Ash looked around her.

"As you notice men are afraid of me, and women. I hate how they stare at me." He replied trying not to look at Ashley while driving, but he did look.

Bluefox just stared at him with a smug look "like this?"

"Exactly like that, now do something more useful." Ron replied focusing more on the road.

Ashley did as she felt was the best.
She swiftly crawled to the back of the car and looked at the sky.

After counting 50 birds she got bored and went into the same position as before.

"Am I bothering you?"

The Officer frowned at that.
"Nonsense. Why would you think like that?"

Ashley hearing this question, smiled a little. "I think it just comes from hate to myself. If I hate myself, I think that others too."

Ron was silent after that, processing what to say.

"I don't like myself very much, you know." She smiled a little looking at him.

"Don't worry. We will fix that." He said slowly patting her knee, and for a few seconds leaving his hand there.

"Righhhhttt, I'm going to sleep." Ashley said trying to get comfortable, her head was slightly touching Ron's arm.

At the end she covered herself with Speirs's Jacket. The Officer seeing that view, smiled a little.

\|/

"Oi wake up." Ron said nudging her head with his arm.

The woman just groaned and stood up, with that came a sound of cracking bones. Speirs looked at Ash with a disgust.

Bluefox seeing the look she already knows, asked irritated "What're you looking at weirdo."

Ron just scratched his stubble. "You look like something I drew with my left hand." Ash didn't have a comeback for that, but someone went to help her.

"You drew her better than lines on maps with your right hand." Nixon replied for the sergeant, making eye contact with her.

Ronald gave him a 'why are you even here' look.

"I came here to get Ash to her company. I think you remember that You -Officer are in dog company and Ashley is in Easy."

With that The both soldiers left Speirs
In the car, alone.

While Ash was walking away, Ron forgot to thank her for all the time they spent with each other.

He wanted to get out of the car and run to her, but at the very same moment, Ashley turned around and gave him middle fingers, smirking.

'Just wait till we met again.' He thought
looking as she smiled walking away with Nixon's hand loosely around her shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170 37 12
Will was so close to giving up the only job he was proud of. Helping people. Nothing he did, changed anything. That was until a secret helper aids hi...
19.3K 1K 47
■ ғɪʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴊᴏsᴇᴘʜ, ᴛʏʟᴇʀ; ❝ᴛʏʟᴇʀ ᴊᴏsᴇᴘʜ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴘʀɪsᴏɴ ғᴏʀ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴄʀɪᴍᴇs. ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀs ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴏғ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. ʜᴇ ɪs ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ...
324K 12.2K 17
[completed] "Something's wrong with anxiety..." Prince told to Thomas in concern. "Well I'm not sure what you're talking about... I feel fine. Surely...
4.2K 276 10
"how can I repay you?" those words,Nico didn't know how to answer... what could a stranger do? the world had already fell apart,he needed comfort,he...