Mattia Polibio ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ˆ

By cheesyoop

mattia polibio smut ๐Ÿคซ More

introduction ๐Ÿฅฐ
Nerd ๐Ÿค“
"Party?"๐Ÿคจ
"Mattia's jaw will drop" ๐Ÿ˜‰
Party! ๐Ÿ˜›#1
Party ๐Ÿ˜#2 "what did you just say?
Let's play billiard
smut warning โš ๏ธ
Ignored ๐Ÿคจ
Daddy ๐Ÿ‘…
Whats the prob ?
Whats my name again? ๐Ÿฅต
i know you like it
"how could you?"
sounds good to me
only mine
stop!
go,party
this is just the beginning
โคต๏ธ
i love you too

I want you so bad

12.4K 158 177
By cheesyoop

I was getting really close with Hector,he is such a good guy to be around .I haven't talked to Mattia in a while now and I'm so angry .I was just one of his one night stand girl.

But unfortunately I still have a crush on him cuz I'm a fucking idiot and he is good looking af.AGGH

I made a test and im not pregnant dw :)
I went to school and i saw Hector so i walked up to him .
He was w Mattia but i ignored it
"Hey" i said
"Hey whats up ?"he asked
"Meet me in 10mins in my locker "i smirked and i glanced over Mattia.He was looking at me  but like idk he was maybe angry?jealous?
I hope so 😗

Hector didn't say anything just smirked back and watched me going away.
Mattia's POV:
"You coming to class or not"Hector asked while getting up .
"Uhm yeah just go to class i will be back ."i said
"Oh and hector one thing "i said turning around .
"Yes?"he asked
"If you ever talk to felicity again i will brake your arm "i said smiling and i went awaY
I looked back to hector who was confused af but idgaf .

I went to felicity's locker and i saw her putting some stuff in .

I walked behind her and grabbed her waist and started kissing her neck .

"Im glad you came "she smiled while turning around .

"MATTIA?"

Felicity's pov :
"MATTIA?" I asked
"What are you doing here stop!" I said pushing his arms away from my waist.

"You thought I'm gonna be hector or wtf?come on "he said

"At this time I was really hoping it was him now get off." I said while I pushed him away so i could go to class.

"No no wait princess what are you doing?"he said while grabbing my arm.

"What am I doing??you are ridiculous Mattia you ignored me after you fucked me and what AM I DOING??" I was almost screaming.I was so angry.

"Oh so that's ur problem u bitch"he said while grabbing my throat he pushed me to the locker.
I couldn't say anything cuz he was choking me.He bent over to my ears and whispered:

"Daddy don't do relationships baby .Tell me you liked that when I was slamming inside you."

"I'm ..Mattia"I was breathing heavy af FUCK
He grabbed my ass and brought me to a bathroom.He put me down to the sink and went down to his knees.He looked up at me
"Do you want me baby?"he whispered
"Fuck mattia I want you so bad " I breathed out..

I just did this quick update cuz it's Sunday and I have nothing to do so yeah :)
Hope you enjoyed 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 153 10
Kristi was content with her life as a nursing student and Tony's girlfriend, but she never dared ask herself if she was happy and in love. All that...
20.4K 965 55
Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they know no one is perfect but will they surv...
5K 277 20
Charlotte is a hired killer. Her sister died recently by a drug overdose, death by suicide the cops called it. But Charlotte knew her sister was tryi...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...