Daddy 👅

"I want you so bad "
So currently I was sitting in a sink and he was on his knees .
He pulled off my shirt and grabbed my boobs.Then he pulled my jeans down with my panties .He started eating me out.
I was moaning so bad .
"Mattia"I moaned out
"Mhm"he groaned which sent vibrations to the back of my spine.
"I'm still mad at you"I said
"I can make you forgive me"he smirked and put one finger inside of me .
fuck that's all I could say then he added more fingers .

He stopped when I was almost there 🙄
He pulled down his pants and he said nothing he just grabbed my face and started face fucking me .
"Ahh yes baby "he moaned
I was sucking his dick until he almost came then I stopped .
"Wtf" he said
"Revenge baby you can only cum when I do as well" I smirked
"You thirsty hoe"he said and slapped my cheeks which turned me on .

He pushed me against the wall,I was facing the wall and he was behind me .
He slapped my ass and started sucking on my neck.
"Mhm mattia " I moaned
He turned me around and started slamming into me without mercy.

"Fuck mattia slow down "I said but he didn't listen .he grabbed my legs and wrapped it around his waist so it was more intense.

"Ahh fuck baby you are so tight "he moaned
We were moaning so bad .

"Mattia"I moaned
"That's not my name babygirl" he groaned
"D-Daddy"I moaned
"Every time I fuck you you can only call me daddy you got it ?"he said and spit on my face .

"Yes daddy just don't stop " I moaned

Polly's pov :
I was walking to my locker when I heard moans .I went after the noises and I opened the bathroom door when I saw Mattia fucking Felicity.
"Wtf"the only thing I could say.

"Felicity's POV
This is the best sex I have ever had my eyes were rolling back every time he trusted into me .I couldn't take it and I collapsed but he grabbed my legs and went faster then before

He came into me and slowed down and kissed my lips when someone opened the door.

"Wtf"