OBLIVIOUS. (way of life - Isl...

By Niqabi_Secrets

SPIRITUAL | ISLAM; THE WAY OF LIFE | THEY REGRETTED IGNORING ISLAM BECAUSE THEY WERE BLINDED BY THE WORLDL... More

A / N (read before criticizing)
PART I - READING & WATCHING MATURE or INTIMIDATING, EXPLICITLY, PORN CONTENT.
PART II - CHANGES IN BODY;AFTER READING/WATCHING SEXUALLY INTIMIDATING CONTENT.
PART III - WRITING & CREATING MATURE or INTIMIDATING, EXPLICITLY, PORN CONTENT.
#P1 DISCUSSION(with a sister) : SLEEPING WITH SPOUSE.SHY.SCARED/A NON-MEHRAM.
#P2 DISCUSSION(with a sister) : MASTURBATING IS UNCONTROLLABLE, I CANT STOP IT.
PART I - WAYS TO NOT COMMIT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE & WITH. (in Islam)
PART II - SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. (in Islam)
PART III - HOW SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IS PRESCRIBED. (in Islam)
#P3 DISCUSSION(with a sister) : I USED TO SECRETLY WATCH INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT.
#P4 DISCUSSION(with a sister) : MASTURBATION WAS RUINING MY LIFE
PART I - STARING AT CELEBRITIES/BAND BOYS-GIRLS/NON MEHRAM.
PART II - WATCHING DRAMAS- STARING AT CELEBRITIES/NON MEHRAM
#P5 DISCUSSION(with a sister) : I WAS SEXUALLY HARASSED AT THE AGE OF 7/BELOWl
#P6 DISCUSSION(with a sister) : SHE IMPLIES THAT U CAN B RAPED WITH UR HIJAB ON.
!SHORT NOTICE! CAN I WRITE OR READ KISS SCENES?(as a Muslim)
!SHORT NOTICE! HIJAB IS WORN TO COVER. (as a Muslim)
!SHORT NOTICE! PUNISHMENT AND ITS FEAR IN ISLAM? (in Islam)
PART III - NATION WHO STARTED HOMOSEXUALITY ON EARTH ACCORDING TO ISLAM.
MUHARRAM(1st month of Islamic calendar) & Day of ASHURA.
ISTIKHARA(for those who seriously want to know)
PART I - CONVERSING WITH A HANDSOME NON MEHRAM?
PART II - NON MEHRAM COURTSHIP = HARAM RELATIONSHIP.
PART III - PERSONALLY TEACHING ISLAM TO A NON MEHRAM?
PART IV - THINKING ABOUT A NON MEHRAM DESPITE MARRIED?
ADVICE BY A HIJABI SISTER TO OVERCOME SINFULNESS.
!LET'S BRING A CHANGE! U R NOT MEAN? ENJOY BACKBITING/GOSSIPING? (as a Muslim)
!LET'S BRING A CHANGE! WORST KIND OF SALAM
!SHORT NOTICE! 3 PEOPLE ALLAH WILL SAVE FROM HELLFIRE.

!SHORT NOTICE! MY LOVE FOR A NON MEHRAM?(as a Muslim)

1.1K 136 63
By Niqabi_Secrets

Until you are not married to a person, do not hold strong feelings for him/her, because it's only you treading on a dark road waiting for love to bloom, ending up seeking sympathy or mercy.

The one who is fated for you will definitely be yours. And you'll be his/hers. So there's a lot to do in life now too, parents, siblings, friends, leisure activities, house chores.

Let's take that time and thank Allah for what we have. Even if it's a breath. Or a piece of bread. And. And wait, while doing dhikr, recitation, prayer. Allah will bless you whom you will deserve. He is the best Planner and will bless you with the best.❤

Your sister in Islam, Niqabi.❤

Ma salamah

السلام عليكم

Add it to your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.

Believe me; staring at a non-mehram tempts a man/woman to look at man/woman directly. At times, it also leads to having haram thoughts for the same sex. If a wise person thinks about it, when she/he looks at him/her, they will realize that there is nothing behind these glances, but loss, pain, and sorrow. Staring at non-mehram also means enjoying the beauty of him/her. This is why Allah says believing women/men please lower your gaze (from looking at forbidden), & protect your private parts (from illegal sexual acts). Clearly, by wasting time there is nothing to be gained from one-sided love. Infatuation causes great stress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 166 29
"Noor Ayn," Hassan began, his gaze intense as he looked at me with a soft expression, "Have you ever wondered why I called you that? It's not a mere...
4.2K 838 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
30.8K 1.5K 40
Ameera's an 18 year old girl. Born Muslim but wasn't practicing Islam properly. Shy, insecure and selfless. She is in her teen years wanting to enjoy...
279K 20.7K 64
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ Excerpt. *** "I won't bite. . .yet. . .I promise" He said with a teasing smirk. Walking in the rain didn't sound like a bad idea. Na...