Spuffy (Spike/Buffy)

By Originalsforever100

A collection of spuffy fanfics I've done from both Buffy and Angel shows, as well as a crossover fanfic. More

A Final Deed of A Broken-Hearted Vampire
VD/Buffy: Last Battle
Angel: The First Evil (Spike's POV)
Together We Help One Another
Bangel and Spuffy Love and Tragedy Romance
The Cordelia Show
New Potential
Unwanted House Guest

His Story: Spike

97 4 2
By Originalsforever100

There once was a vampire. He killed a lot of people. He only tortured Slayers. Back then, his name was William the Bloody. Cecily turned him. After Angelus turned a girl, he fell in love. Nobody knows what her name was as a mortal, but her vampire name was Drusilla (Dru). He fell in love with Dru, but Angelus loved her too, even though he already had Darla as his soul mate So William the Bloody and Angelus fought over her for centuries.

Several years past and his name was shortened to Spike, because he would kill and torture Slayers with rail spikes from railroad tracks.

After he and Dru left their creators, they brought chaos to Sunnydale. That's when they found out that Buffy was the Slayer; that Sunnydale had its own Slayer. They tried several times to kill and/or torture her, but never succeeded.

Several years later, after Angel and Cordelia left town, as well did Dru, he and Buffy fell in love.

Later, he joined Angel and his crew in L.A, knowing that Buffy thought he died in the fire that happened in Sunnydale. And that's his story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 29 12
A collection of Van Helsing TV show series fanfics. More will be coming when I get the inspiration for more. Hope you enjoy!
215 0 14
When one slayer dies, a new one is called.
12.4K 296 5
A nice collection of Dialuci fics, smut and fluff alike. Can also be found on ao3 :))
10.6K 461 57
This is basically a part 2 of my first book 'Buffy and Spike' You probably don't need to read the first book for this to make sense but it would be a...