addicted - harry lewis

Av teejboo

never forget you're worth fighting for - trigger warning: mentions of drugs, addiction, and overdose Mer

zero
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
the end

six

8.5K 121 232
Av teejboo

(Note: I made the outfit collage myself because I couldn't find any outfits on Google that I liked, give me a clap clap!)

Fast forward to Friday. I had 2 hours before Harry was coming over for drinks before we go to the Sidemen party. I stepped out of my bathroom, drying my hair with a towel. I walked upstairs to my dresser and picked out the outfit above. I did my usual makeup and tied the top half of my hair into a bun. Once I had finished getting ready and tidied my apartment, I had 15 minutes before getting picked up so I jumped onto my bed and scrolled through Twitter.

I heard a knock at my door, which made me snap out of my Twitter trance. I jumped up and went over to let Harry in. I opened the door and saw Harry looking down, itching his nose. He looked up at me and smiled.

He sure did itch his nose a lot.

He was wearing a baggy plain white t-shirt underneath a pink Sidemen hoodie, black jeans and white shoes. His hair looked a little messy which was adorable. He also smelt amazing. It was cute that he put in some effort. I would've accepted him even when he's looking his worst, which I don't think is possible for him.

"Hey," he said, looking me up and down, "You look beautiful. I mean, you always look beautiful, but you particu-"

I shut him up by walking over and kissing his cheek. He was too sweet.

"Thank you, you look good too," I said before moving to the side so that he could come in. He came in and we opened some drinks as we sat on the couches in my small open room living room.

I know what you're thinking: Harry better not be driving under the influence! My answer to that: he wasn't going to! Harry was going to stay at mine after the party, we were going to catch an Uber to and from the Sidemen house. That way, Harry's had his car parked outside my apartment so was able to drive home in the morning.

We talked for a long time. I had been so interested in what Harry was saying that I had forgotten about time. We'd been talking and drinking for an hour and a half now. 3 drinks down and it was 9pm, time to leave. We ordered our Uber and made our way outside, a couple more drinks in our hands.

"How many people are going to this party?" I asked him.

"A lot," he said, "The house is quite big and the others have a lot of friends".

"You don't?" I smirked.

"I mean, I do, but not as many close friends as the others do," he said. I nodded and looked down the street to see our Uber driving and pulling up next to us. We hopped into the car and arrived outside the Sidemen house after about 50 minutes.

Harry and I got out of the car and I glanced at the house. It was fucking massive. I just stood there in shock before Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the house.

We entered the house, gazing around at all the people. There were people dancing to music, there were people talking, there were people drinking, there were people everywhere. I haven't been to any parties since I've lived in London so this was quite exciting for me, though the number of people here right now was kind of terrifying.

"Hey man, hey Harvi, glad you guys could come! Everyone is mostly out the back if you want to come," Vik came to greet us, Lux was by his side. Harry and I both followed Vik and Cal to the backyard where there were about 50 people standing on the cobblestone area. Nobody was standing on the grass because the only light outside was coming from inside and it didn't project far.

"Harvi! I pick Harvi!" I heard someone shout. It was Simon. He came over and dragged me to a table. It looked like they were playing beer pong.

"Wait what?" I said, placing my purse and drinks on the floor next to the table. Harry had followed me and was standing off to the side so he could watch the game.

"Beer pong. You and me versus them two," Simon pointed to the other end of the table. I had never seen them before. One of them was quite tall, quite skinny, wearing a black hoodie with a denim jacket over top and black jeans, and had brown hair under a black cap. The other was a little bit shorter, wearing an open flannel shirt with a black shirt underneath and black jeans, and he had ginger hair.

"Hello, I'm Will," the one with brown hair said with a wave. He had quite a strong accent.

"Hi, I'm Stephen," the other one said, waving.

All of the cups were half-filled with beer. We agreed that Simon would throw for Will, Will would throw for me, I would throw for Stephen and Stephen would throw for Simon. And with that, we started playing. It didn't take me long to sink some, poor Stephen. Unfortunately for me, Will was actually fairly good too. Both him and I were getting almost every ball in. It also didn't help that Simon was already pretty drunk and Stephen was just bad.

By the time that their team only had one cup left and our team had two, I was feeling quite tipsy. I felt happy though. Will threw the ball and it missed the cups. Now was my chance. I grabbed the ball and aimed. I threw the ball and it went it. Stephen was more disappointed than Will was though. As Stephen downed his drink, Simon and I celebrated with a hug. He stunk of alcohol. I went over to Harry and gave him a high-five and a hug.

Balls sunk:
Simon: 1
Harvi: 9
Will: 8
Stephen: 0

"Good game, nice to meet you both," I went over and hugged Will and Stephen, "I'm so sorry Stephen".

"Ahh, it's fine. I feel sick but I feel even sicker whenever I watch one of Will's videos," Stephen joked.

"You're a dick," Will laughed.

I picked up my stuff from beside the table before Harry came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me away from Will and Stephen. I turned around and hugged Harry.

"How are you feeling?" Harry said into my ear.

"I'm a little bit drunk," I laughed and pulled away from the hug. I opened one of my drinks and took a sip of it.

"JJ is wasted already," Harry laughed, pointing to JJ dancing by himself. I suppressed a laugh and started swaying to the music. About a minute later, JJ stumbled over to Harry and I with a smile.

"Harvi come and dance with me!" he said. I looked at Harry and handed him my drink. I walked with JJ to where he was before and he began to dance again.

"I don't really know how to dance," I confessed.

"Just be yourself! No one is going to judge you here," he said.

"Wise words from drunk JJ," I said and started swaying my torso in a figure 8 movement and started subtly bending my knees to the beat.

"Nah nah, I'm not drunk," he said before noticing that I was dancing, "There you go!"

"I hate dancing, I always feel so awkward," I laughed.

"Harry! Come dance with us!" JJ shouted.

"Nah I'm good mate!" Harry shouted back, itching his nose.

"I better get back to him," I said to JJ. JJ didn't seem to hear me, he just went over to some more people and started dancing with them. I walked back over to Harry and grabbed my drink again.

"Let's find somewhere to sit," he suggested. I nodded and followed him inside. He reached out his hand for me to grab as we squished past people and I took it. We found a couch and sat on it, Harry sitting fairly close to me. I took a couple of sips of my drink and turned to look at Harry. He was already looking at me with a small smile on his face. I could feel my cheeks turning pink so I put my head down and looked at my lap. He lifted my chin up with his fingers.

"You're cute when you blush," he said, grabbing my hand again. BUTTERFLIES. He looked so good tonight. I really wanted to kiss him.

"Yo Harry! Did you bring anything tonight?" someone asked from the other side of the room. I could feel Harry's hand tense and start shaking.

"Nah not tonight," he said.

"What?! Harry Lewis?! You always bring ket-"

"Not tonight," Harry said harsher. The guy raised both of his hands in surrender and walked off. I was so confused right now.

"What was that about?" I asked. Harry stood up.

"N-Nothing, don't worry about it. I left my drinks in the kitchen, I'll be right back," he said and walked off.

There was definitely something that he wasn't telling me. I didn't want to force him to tell me because I'm sure he will eventually tell me, but I was starting to get concerned.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Stephen stumbling over to me. He sat on the couch beside me, alcohol breath.

"So are you and Harry, like, a thing?" he asked. That was a good question to be fair. What were Harry and I?

"I guess so? I'm not quite sure," I said.

"I'm not that close with him and I don't know you very well, but I am certain that he's an amazing guy and you'd be good for each other," he said. Stephen was completely drunk but seemed very honest and sweet.

"You're so sweet," I said, taking the last sip of my drink. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Harry walking back over to me with a drink in hand. He comes over and sits on Stephen's lap. Stephen immediately becomes too comfortable with this.

"Oh yes now Harry!" Stephen said excitedly. Harry and I laugh before he squishes in between me and Stephen. He rests his hand on my thigh.

I got a sense that Harry was being a little bit protective of me tonight.

Harry and I begin having a conversation before I remembered that I needed to tell him something.

"I'll come with you, I'll come with you when you see your family," I said.

"Wait, wha-"

"I don't want you going by yourself and I thought maybe if I went with you, it would save you from answering questions about your ex. I could pretend to be your girlfriend or something," I suggested. He stayed quiet for a few seconds.

"Pretend..." he mumbled quietly, getting lost in my eyes, "I, uh, yeah! That would honestly make me feel so much better, are you sure you want to?"

"I'm positive," I said, putting my hand on top of the hand he had on my thigh. We both smiled at each other, Harry blushing slightly. We remained like this until he heard snoring coming from next to Harry. We turn our heads to see that Stephen had fallen into a deep sleep.

"Are any of his friends sober?" I asked Harry. Harry thought for a second.

"I think Laurence isn't drinking," he said and began looking around, "Will!"

"Yeah?" Will walked over to us before seeing Stephen and began laughing hysterically. I could tell that Will wasn't drunk yet, I could tell that he was tipsy though.

"Laurence is sober, right?" Harry asked.

"Yeah he is, I'll go get him," Will said before heading back outside. Harry turns to me and exhales deeply.

"Can I tell you something that I don't think I'd have the balls to tell you whilst sober?" he asked.

"Are you going to regret telling me this once you're sober?" I asked back.

"I sure hope not," he said, looking into my eyes.

"Then go ahead," I smiled and sat up a little bit.

"I like you. I really like you. I get this feeling whenever I'm around you, It's indescribable. I've felt like this ever since I first laid eyes on you and I'm not usually one to believe in love at first sight. I've never felt this way towards anyone before. You drive me insane in the best way possible," he confessed. The butterflies returned to my stomach, the pink returned to my cheeks.

"I really like you too. You always manage to invade my stomach with butterflies, you always manage to make me blush. You make me so unbelievably happy and I really love spending time with you. I know that we haven't known each other for long but I feel such a strong connection to you, but I don't want you rushing into anything too soon though because-"

"I am completely over her. You make me so much happier, trust me. She treated me like shit and she disrespected me and she used me. You've never done anything close to that. You make me feel happy and feel good about myself, you make me want to be a better person. I think about you all the fucking time, I feel addicted to you," Harry said.

"That wouldn't be the only thing you're addicted to," Stephen jokes, high-fiving himself. Harry froze.

"Alright buddy, let's get you home," a man with short brown hair and a beard said to Stephen. That must be Laurence. Stephen stood up lazily and began walking with Laurence. I checked the time on my phone to see that it was 11:30pm. Time absolutely flew by.

"I'm glad I got that off my chest," Harry said.

"Is there anything else you want to get off your chest?" I asked. Please, please tell me what's going on, Harry.

"There's nothing that I can think of," he gulped. He was lying.

"Are you sure?" I said, just in case. He nodded, unfortunately. I didn't want to push it.

"Okay," I said through a yawn.

"We should get going," Harry said before standing up and offering his hand. I grabbed it and we went to say goodbye to everyone. I felt a bit wobbly, but I wasn't too bad.

Once we said goodbye, Harry and I ordered an Uber and made our way out of the house to wait by the road. The Uber showed up within a couple of minutes and we got into the car. I gave Harry one of my AirPods so we could jam to music for the 50 minute journey.

We got to my flat and I immediately took my shoes off, Harry did the same. My hair was hurting from being up in a bun for so long so I took it out and kept the hair tie around my wrist. I turned to Harry to see what he was doing. He was staring right at me with a smile. I gave him a cheesy smile in return. He began slowly walking over to me.

"You're adorable," he said before wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my lips. I instantly put my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. Our lips moved in sync with the butterfly wings flapping in my stomach. This felt right, this felt so right. He was like a drug and I just could not help myself around him. He was my drug.

After about half a minute, we pulled apart to catch our breaths. He put his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes before looking down. A big contagious smile formed on his face, causing me to smile too.

"I just realised something," Harry whispered, "We both have the initials H.L".

"You're so clever," I whispered back before pulling away from him and walking to the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door and I could hear Harry excitedly exhale. I smiled to myself and began taking my makeup off. Once I had done that, I brushed my teeth and put on my skincare products.

(warning: mature content incoming)

I walked out of the bathroom to see that Harry was no longer there. I went upstairs to my room and saw Harry standing next to the left side of the bed, checking his phone. I went up behind him and began pulling his hoodie and his shirt over his head. He threw his phone on the bed and raised his arms up, making it easier for me. Once I had thrown them on the floor, he pushed me gently onto my bed, climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck. I placed my hands on his bare back, dragging my fingertips across it softly whilst he gave me tiny love bites. His hands moved to my shirt and I pulled it over my head. I unbuckled my skirt and Harry pulled it off and threw it on the floor along with our other clothes. He began looking me up and down with shaky breaths. I was wearing a strapless pale pink bra and a pair of matching underwear that were a little bit cheeky. Quite literally in fact.

"Holy shit, you're so beautiful," he said before kissing my lips once again. My hands moved from the back of his neck to the buckle of his jeans. He stood up from the bed and unbuckled his jeans, taking them off and adding them to the pile. He got on top of me and pressed his lips against mine again. I flipped him over so that I was straddling him and starting giving him hickeys too. His hands moved all over my body.

"I don't want to have sex yet. Not now," Harry said. I completely agreed with him. I didn't want things between us to move too fast, neither of us were ready for something serious. Not this soon.

"I agree," I said getting off of him and laying next to him. He slipped an arm around my waist and pulled me into a cuddle, my head on his chest. His heart was beating fast.

"I don't want you to pretend to be my girlfriend at the house warming party," Harry said.

"What?" I said.

"I want you to be my actual girlfriend," he said. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Okay then," I said, "Done deal".

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

714K 8K 56
"everything is different when i'm beside her, i couldn't handle it"
68.3K 845 27
'𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅' '𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓'
77.4K 758 30
Long one shots about the Sidemen Send requests :)
17.3K 600 20
WARNING: Contains violence, sexual content, and swearing! Inspired by @RoseSDMNXIX