My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digge...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so... More

1. That Girl
2. Pie's Mission
3. Rendezvous
4. Meet Jittaleela
6. Our Engagement
7. Building Up Understanding
8. Personal Assistant
9. A Rival
10. Jealousy?
11. HATE YOU!
12. Of Three Ladies
13. Torn Inside
14. Pie oh Pie
15. The Stolen Kiss
16. Don't Hate Me
17. Embracing The Love
18. The Pillow Talk
19. Won't Hurt You
20. Hurtful Refusal
21. Believe
22. A 'Deathly' Fight
23. Pie in Danger
24. Kim
25. The Conundrum of an Old Picture
26. I Miss You
27. Goodbye Kim
28. A Vacation To Go
29. To The Far-Far Away Kingdom
30. London; Day 1
31. London; Day 2
32. London; Day 3
33. London; Day 4
34. London; Day 5
35. London; Day 6
36. Back to Basic
37. Friend to a Foe
38. The Real Foe
39. The New Beginning
40. Shaping the Future
41. Promise Ring
42. The Bridesmaid
43. A Little Escape to Celebrate
Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!
PROMO ALERT

5. A Day With Ms.Gold Digger

4.7K 141 7
By NSTSiYA

Kim took a glance to Pie and focused back to the road. They are on their way home. It was indeed a tense night after all. When she was about to give up with her future, the girl beside her suddenly changed her mind and stood up for rescue. Entangled by a fateful silly incident two days ago, they happened to meet with each other. They started as a totally strangers but soon their life will change tremendously by an arranged engagement which bound them together with a hold of relationship.

"I don't have any idea on what you have in your mind but.. thanks." Kim said to Pie who is so deep in her own thinking.

"I don't know what's wrong with my brain too but that half million dollars is so interesting." Pie grinned from ear to ear. If Kim could see how sparkling her eyes right now, that tom will surely see the ' $ ' in her eyes.

"You were thinking about the money all way long." Kim rolled her eyes. She can't believe that Pie could be this materialistic. "I hope you won't regret anything." She added.

"Regret? I haven't think about it yet." Pie giggled. "Look what we got tonight. An advanced present from your parents." Pie showed a bunch of keys to Kim. The clanking sound of them filled the car. It is the key for a bungalow. Mr.Jittaleela gave to them as an advanced gift for their engagement.

"And you have to remember what he told us. You have to move in and live with me." Kim reminded Pie. Mr.Jittaleela gave the bungalow to them for purpose. He wanted Pie to live with Kim. It was his condition and Kim has no power to object anything from her father.

"Did he say that?" Pie is a bit startled. She can't recall if that middle age man told them so.

"Yes, Pie Mindara. It is an order." Kim scoffed. Pie must be spacing out all the time. All this Miss Gold Digger knows is wealth and luxurious stuffs.

"Kimhan, how should I tell my sister about it? She will flood me with thousand questions if I left the house and live with you." Pie bit her fingers. Her thought met a blunt end. She doesn't know how she would explain everything to Hongyok. The things that happened between her and Kimhan is too complicated.

"I thought your younger sister is your 'created sister' in front of my parents." Kim is quite surprise. All way long, she thought that Pie only told a white lie to her parents.

"No! That isreally my background. I have a sister. Her name is Hongyok." Pie scowled.

"How should I know." Kim mumbled. She found that Pie is kinda a mood swinger.

"You settled it yourself. All I know, we have to obey Papa's order." Kim left it all to Pie without having an effort to help that girl.

"I hate you, Kimhan." Pie said out of sudden.

"You are going to fall for me someday." Kim countered Pie's hatred statement and smirked.

"In your dream." Pie stuck out her tongue to Kim. That tom annoyed her.

"Stop it, Pie. I'm tired. You're so noisy." Kim sighed. "Where is your house. Let me drop you there." Kim slowed down her car as they reach the area where she dropped Pie last night.

"Just stop at that workshop." Pie requested. She won't allow Kim to know her house.

"Seriously Pie, where do you live?" Kim stepped on the brake pedal immediately. Lucky them there are no vehicles on the road at that time. Night is getting late.

"Just drop me at that workshop." Pie confirmed it to Kim with her brittle confident voice. She realized that Kim is gazing to her with her impatient gaze. The cruel Kim is back.

"I can't see any house here." Kim furrowed her eyebrows. She is not very familiar with the place. In fact, she has never come to that area before she met Pie.

"That's none of your business." Pie ran her eyes from Kim's stare. She doesn't want to argue more with that tom. It's such a waste.

"Yeah. You're right.." Kim exhaled her heavy sigh. Pie is right, why should she care about that girl. It has nothing to do with her. She moved her car and stopped right at the same spot in front of the workshop.

"Thanks for ride. Goodnight." Pie unbuckled her seat belt and get out of the car. As she slammed closed the door, Kim turned down the window at the passenger's side.

"I'll fetch you tomorrow at 10.00 a.m." Kim said in one cold line.

"What for?" Pie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion while folding her arms grumpily. Kim is directing her to do this and that like a boss. It's somehow annoyed her to the nerves.

"Do you realize what day is today?" Kim said calm. Pie can see from that tom face, her face is lax and at the same time, her facial expression

"Thursday?" Pie raised her furrowed eyebrows in mocking way to Kim.

"And when is the weekend?" Kim smirked again. Pie found it annoying.

"The day after tomorrow, of course!" Pie snapped. If Kim is going to play guessing quiz with her, this time is surely not the right timing.

"Good that you know. I'll fetch you at 10.00 a.m. here." Kim clicked her tongue clearly on each of information she told Pie.

"But what are we going to do?" Pie started to lose her patient now. She is clueless but Kimhan didn't help to explain anything to her.

"We're going to prepare for the engagement, granny!" Kim shook her head. How on Earth Pie could forget such thing in a short time.

"Since when I got married to your Grandfather?" Pie glared to Kim with her red face. She is so mad with Kim when that tom called her Granny but at the same time, she felt ashamed with her clumsiness. So clumsy until she forgot about the engagement.

"It's such a waste time to argue with a silly girl like you." Kim scoffed. "Remember, I'll wait you here. 10.00 a.m sharp." Kim warned Pie with her finger. Before Pie could speak up to her, Kim turned up the window pane and drove away, leaving Pie rooted to the ground.

"You're such a boastful Ms.Crab!" Pie bawled her dissatisfaction. Someday, she will find a way to defeat that Kimhan Jittaleela.

Pie's Place

"I'm home." Pie said as she pushed open the old wooden door. The creaking sound of it broke the silence of the small house. She saw Hongyok is waiting for her anxiously in the dimly illuminated small living room. Hongyok must be worried sick just to think about where has she gone. It is almost midnight when she reached there from Jittaleela's Residence.

"P'Pie, where have you been?" Just like what Pie expected, Hongyok will ask that question to her. She can feel that her younger sister's eyes followed her movement.

"Uhh.." Pie lost her words to create her reason for coming home late. Hongyok already came to her side with her detective gesture, examining Pie from head to toe with her disbelief gaze.

"What's going on here? Where did you get this dress? Where were you going all day long?" Hongyok flooded her with her non stop questions.

"I..." Pie paused.

"Is it true that you got an interview for a job?" Hongyok cut her before she even manage to arrange her sentences into coherent white lie.

"Job?" Pie raised her eyebrows in confusion. She didn't get it what Hongyok is trying to say to her.

"Aunty Inn told me that you had an appointment with someone today." Hongyok said and dragged Pie to the nearest couch. It took some times for Pie to recall the memories of the day.

"Ah, yes!" Pie nodded her head confidently. She got an idea to solve her problem for this time.

"Oh, really? What kind of job did you get?" Hongyok now is over excited. It is sort of victory to know that Pie is accepted to work at a place.

The face of Kimhan Jittaleela came across Pie's mind. All decision that she made in the last few hours lingered in thoughts. The engagement and Mr.Jittaleela request for her to stay with Kim. She has to be quick in arrange her plan in this short time. "Personal assistant." Pie answered it short.

"Personal assistant?" Hongyok widen her eyes. For some period of time, this is the biggest achievement of Pie in seeking job.

"Yup. Personal assistant." Pie has to convince Hongyok to the root.

"Tell me, how come you manage to get that position." Hongyok pleaded to her sister eagerly.

"Nah, if I were about to tell you the whole story, it would take hundred days to finish." Pie tried to avoid from telling Hongyok the truth. It is not the right time for her to know it.

"Can't you make it short." Hongyok pursed her lower lips, disappointed.

"No. I can't. Listen here, I have something important to tell you." Pie made her tone to become serious. The latter just stared to her with her unblinking eyes.

"This job required me to be with the boss almost all the time. So.. I need to stay near to my working place starting the day after tomorrow." Pie confessed her white lie in one breath. She doesn't sure whether it would make sense but she hope it is.

"Did you mean that you have to leave me alone here?" Hongyok asked. Pie could see that sadness written all over her face.

"I guess so. Is it okay with you?" Pie brought her hand to Hongyok's face and caressed her soft cheek.

"How long does it takes?" Hongyok pouted sadly.

"Exactly hundred days." Pie smiled faintly to her younger sister. It is quite hard to separate with Hongyok. In fact, they have never been separated since they were young.

"Hey, I smell something fishy here." Hongyok squinted her eyes as if she is doubting Pie.

"What are you thinking about?" Pie shook her head and laughed to see Hongyok's funny face.

"Look, I will visit you once a week. During the weekend perhaps." Pie gave her assurance to Hongyok.

"Promise?" Hongyok face turned bright.

"Yeah. Promise." Pie nodded.

"I wish you don't have to leave our house." Hongyok placed herself into Pie's embrace.

"I'm doing this for our future." Pie whispered to her ears, cherishing the last few hours of their time before Pie has to start her task as a 'PERSONAL ASSISTANT'.

The Next Morning.

"Thank God that Kimhan isn't arrive yet." Pie took her seat at one of the stool in front of Mike and Golf's Workshop. The two guys are nowhere to be seen, even their shadows never show up. They must be busy by now.

"Did I make a right decision?" Pie talked to herself. A long sighed could be heard with each and every exhale she does.

"It is not going to be a big deal, Pie! Chin up and be confident." Pie motivated herself. At this moment, she is doubting herself again. Doubting the choice she made to help Kimhan Jittaleela. No one ever knows what the future holds but the decision she chose isn't a small matter. It is all about her life and future.

"Chin - up and look at me." A familiar voice snapped Pie's reverie. When Pie brings her sight to the owner of the voice.. yeah! It is Kimhan Jittaleela.

"Kimhan.." The name blurted from Pie's mouth unconsciously. That tom is standing charmingly right in front of her with her arms folded. Kim wore a white shirt today and like they have promised to match their clothes, Pie wore a white blouse too. It is just Kim looked so neat in her black jeans while Pie comfortably matched her white blouse with blue short skirt.

"Good that you still remember my name." Again and again, Kim has that repugnance smirk on her face.

"Hishhh!" Pie raised her hand as if she is going to smack Kim on her head but surely she doesn't dare to do so.

"Shall we go now? You can't afford to buy my time." Kim tapped her foot on the ground, counting every second accordingly to the ticking of the clock.

"I hate you, Kimhan." Pie stands up from her seat immediately, rolling her eyes and left that tom as she heads first to the car. Today Kimhan didn't drive her white Lamborghini. She took a hummer.

"Like I want to like you.." Pie heard Kim mumbled alone at her back. Yes. Kimhan hates her since their first met. It is so impossible for that tom to be nice to her in the future. Impossible.

Kim unlocked the hummer but Pie didn't make an effort to get in the luxury automobile. "Get in right now. Don't waste my time." Kim said coldly.

"No." Pie shook her head stubborn. She intends to annoy Kimhan in this early morning.

"Don't be so childish. Hurry up." Kim still manage to talk nicely to Pie.

"I thought tom like you have that sort of gentleman in your soul?" Pie purposely raised her eyebrows as if she is trying to charge Kim's dignity.

Kim didn't utter anything to counteract Pie's words instead she walks to the passenger's side and opens the door for Pie.

"Get in now." Kim gestured Pie to hop into the hummer.

"What if I don't want to?" Pie still wanted to test Kimhan's patience.

"I count until three. If you're not going to get into the car, I will kiss you." Kim statement startled Pie momentarily.

"One.." Kim started to count while Pie still stoned to the ground in surprised.

"Two.." Kim smirked to her sinister grin.

"Three!" The limit is reached.

"Okay! Okay! I'll get in right now." Pie came back to her sense. Lucky her that she realize that Kimhan might be serious with her saying. If not, she will surely be kissed by Kim, the frog.

"Good." Kim smirked again. The smirk that bothered Pie's life very much.

"I won't let a frog like you to kiss me." Pie stuck out her tongue and quickly pulled close the door.

"She said I am a frog?" Kim gritted her teeth. This woman really charged her patience as well as her well state of mind. Being with Pie, the gold digger might turn her to be insane.

The Mall

"Kimhan, we are we going." Pie asked to Kim as they walk side by side along the pathway of the mall. There aren't so much people at that hour.

"To the tailor." Kim answered Pie without looking to the petite lady.

"We can find a tailor in shopping mall?" Pie asked innocently.

"Well, we are going to visit his boutique. He is my Mama's favorite tailor." Kim chuckled to see Pie's reaction. Pie is too naive in everything.

"Oh, I see." Pie nodded knowingly as if she has learn something new.

"It is the first time for me to come here." Pie quickened her pace as to catch up Kim's long steps. Unconsciously, she clung her hands around Kim's arm as she reached that tom's side.

"Do you have to hold my arm like this?" Kim looked down to Pie. Pie is so short compared to her.

"Uh, I'm sorry." Pie slacked her hold on Kim's arm and jerked away.

"Don't walk too fast. I can't catch up your pace." Pie said to Kim while pouting her lips.

"Then, it will take forever for us to settle everything today if I keep following your pace. So slow like turtle." Kim leaned close to Pie. The fresh scent of Kimhan's perfume filled Pie's lungs.

"I hate you, Kimhan." This is the second time Pie said the same thing within a few hours of the morning.

"Like I care." Kim laughed sarcastically and walks first, leaving Pie behind.

JM Boutique

"Young Master Kimhan. Welcome. Welcome." A man who is about at his thirty approached them as they enter the medium size boutique. This man is elegant as his title as a tailor. He is so stylist in Pie's eyes.

"Morning Jovy." Kim shook hand with him. Pie just stood silently beside Kim.

"So, this is the lucky girl for the prince?" The man named Jovy stepped near to Pie and scanned her from head to toe.

"Prince?" Pie talked to herself. "Oh yeah, a frog prince." She laughed inside her mind.

"Sawadeeka.. I'm Pie." Pie greeted the tailor politely.

"Oh.. you are such a sweet girl." Jovy's heart melted just to witness how polite and sweet Young Master Kimhan's girlfriend.

"Hi Pie. My name is Jovian. You can call me Jovy for short." Jovy introduced himself to Pie and dragged her to the nearest stool.

"Okay, let us move on with our agenda today. I bet Young Master Kimhan don't like to wait for too long." Jovy said to Pie and at the same time steals a glance to Kim. So, it is true that this Kimhan is so concern about her time.

"No need to be that rush Jovy. Just do your best and don't disappoint my Mama." Kim smiled to him. Pie can feel that Kim did all of these upon her mother's request. It is so impossible if it is Kim who is willing to buy Pie a new dress.

"Don't worry Young Master. Anything will match your beautiful angel perfectly." Jovy said out of Pie's expectation. She can see that the man is so sincere with his words. He is kind of admiring Pie's beauty so much.

"Well, I left her with you for awhile. Excuse me. I have something to do." Kim said. In no time, she left the boutique and heads somewhere Pie didn't even know.

A few minutes later..

"You're so beautiful, Pie." Jovy can't stop praising Pie's beauty. The dress that he chose for Pie matched her very well. It is just a simple strapless cream colored short dress which makes Pie looks younger than her age. She is in her overload cuteness with the dress.

"Do you think Kimhan will like it?" Pie also stares to her own reflection in the mirror. This is the first time she had an opportunity to wear such a beautiful dress. The one which surely belong to her and not the one which Kimhan borrowed from her cousin's girlfriend.

"Of course! She is so lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend like you. Oh, my little prince has grown up." Jovy said long. Pie could see that her shed his little tears in his eyes. This tailor man must have been servicing for Jittaleela's family for a quite long time.

"Well, how you define Kimhan?" Pie asked, taking this opportunity to get to know Kim as that tom hasn't show up yet.

"Well, I have known Young Master Kimhan since she was still young. Her mother is actually my best friend." Jovy starts.

"You know Pie, Kimhan is actually a quiet girl after all. She didn't have much friends in her life. That's why sometimes you find her to be a bit cold towards others. She just don't really know how to socialize with people. I'm so surprised when Mrs.Jittaleela told me that she is going to engage with someone and that person is you!" Jovy explained and seems to be so excited when he talk about the engagement.

"So, what makes you attracted to her?" It is Jovy's turn to ask Pie.

"Uhm.." Pie gulped. She doesn't know how to answer that man. She doesn't even know Kimhan very well. Zero ideas about Kimhan Jittaleela.

"Have you done with the dress?" Suddenly Kimhan showed up out of nowhere and that saved Pie from answering Jovy.

"Oh yes." Pie quickly get off from the stool.

"Does this dress look nice on me?" Pie twirled her body around just to show Kim the dress she is wearing.

"Hmp." Kim nodded with expressionless face.

"Don't mind her, Pie. Like told you.." Jovy whispered to Pie while giggling.

"Yeah, I know. Helplessly romantic." Pie smiled too. Starting from now, she has to bear with Kimhan cold treatment. It is not that tom want it that way but it is her true self.

"Alright Jovy, I guess you know what should you do with the dress." Kim cut their secret conversation.

"Yes, Young Master. I'll bring this dress on the morning of the engagement day." Jovy confirmed it to Kim as what Mrs.Jittaleela ordered to him earlier. Mrs.Jittaleela is so excited with the engagement of her one and only child, Jovy has never seen this woman in her utmost happiness along their friendship.

"Thanks Jovy. Pie, let's go. We shall find anything else for you." Kim redirected her gaze to Pie. All Kimhan said is more like an order rather than informing Pie what they are going to do next.

"What about your suit?" Pie realized that Kimhan didn't pick or make a choice for her attire.

"I have my old one at home." Kim said.

"Does it match my dress? Don't you think you need a new one for our engagement?" Pie flooded Kim with her staccato of machine - gun speed question. At least she makes an effort to make things look natural in front of Jovy.

"Yes. I do have the same colored suit like your dress. Come on. Don't waste my time." Without waiting for another response from Pie, Kim quickly pushes Pie to the dressing room. Pie needs to change her clothe as soon as possible.

"Young love birds." Jovy giggled to see their 'cute' scene. Little does he know, everything happens between Pie and Kim is a fake story after all.

The two soon to be couple walk from one lot of shop to another and this is the tenth shoe store they visit. Pie still couldn't choose the right shoes for her. She is too picky with her taste of choice. She wants a high heels and the reason is for sure because Pie is too short when compared to Kimhan. Even though she can never be as the same height as Kimhan, she will make sure that they will be no huge different with their height. Balance and perfect. Surprisingly Kimhan didn't complain that much. The tom just followed Pie every where Pie dragged her to.

"Kimhan, don't you need a pair of shoes too? This one looks nice for you." Pie pointed to a black shiny leather shoes on the display rack. The design of the shoes attracted her attention to it.

"No need. I have many pairs at home." Again, Kimhan gives the same answer to Pie. The thing that Pie can never deny. The rich Kimhan Jittaleela has everything at her home.

"Okay then." Pie shrugged and walked to the women's part. There is one high heels which distracted her so much.

"Kimhan, I want this high heels." Pie pick the heels and showed it to Kim. It is a side bow high heels.

"Are you sure you can handle this?" Kim raised her eyebrows in mocking gesture. The high heels is too high in her opinion. 5'' .

"Of course." Pie replied confidently.

"Let me look at the price." Kim took the shoe from Pie and tried to spot for the price tag.

"Are you kidding me? This costs me an arm and a leg!" Kim shrieked terrified.

"Buy it for me or I won't help you." Pie said with her cunning thought - threatening Kimhan Jittaleela.

"You're threatening me, aren't you?" Kim asserted.

"No, I'm not." Pie equivocated.

"If I happen to face the bankruptcy, all because of you." Kim shook her head frustrated.

"Oh don't say that! I love your wealth." Pie chuckled. Apparently the worker of the shop comes approaching them and right away Pie asked her to bring the shoe of size 5.

"Kimhan, let's pay for this." Pie excitedly drag Kim to the counter. Soon, the high heels going to be hers.

"Oh God." Kim patted her chest lightly as she handed the cashier her credit card. Once the cashier slides the credit card through the machine, Pie clapped her hands in joy.

"Yeay!" Pie gazed happily to Kimhan who seemed so miserable with the lost of her money.

"Oh my God, why do I have to meet this girl." Kim sighed heavily more likely to feel disbelief with her fate of life.

"Come on, Kim. Let's go shopping." Pie took the bag of her shoes and dragged Kim out of the store. They are going to shop for Pie's needs.

"You and your gold digger thought!" Kim hissed.

"And you and your stingy self." Pie stuck out her tongue to Kim.

It is almost evening and because Pie is too engross with her shopping mission, she didn't even realize that they have been walking through the mall non stoppable. Pie walk leisurely while Kim is holding a loads of shopping bags on her both hands. Pie really used the chance to took a revenge on Kim.

"Kimhan! Kimhan!" Pie called out the tom who seem nearly exhausted.

"What?" Kim stepped lazily to Pie.

"Don't you think I need a phone too? I don't have any." Pie grinned widely to Kim as she pointed her finger to a mobile phone shop. Well, she is exactly telling Kim that she wants a new released brand iPhone.

"Huh? No way! You can use mine. I have another phone at home." Kim shook her disapproval.

"Could you please stop giving me a second hand stuff?" You're so stingy." Pie pursed her lower lips, sulky.

"Look, you have spent a lot today." Kim lifted up her hands to the air and showed the loads of shopping bags to Pie.

"I hate you." Pie complained.

"I bet you don't hate my wealth." Kim interjected.

"Whatever!" Pie stomped her feet and walks away.

"We will buy a new sim card for you. You need your own number." Kim's voice stopped Pie's movement.

"I thought I'm going to use your another numbers too." Pie scowled.

"I hope so but unfortunately I can't do so." Kim sighed. Pie can see that Kim is getting exhausted.

"Alright. You choose it for me." Pie nodded and returned to Kim's side.

As soon as they found the right number for Pie, they decided to go home. Little did Pie realize, she has spent almost the whole day with Kimhan Jittaleela.

"Kim, my legs and feet feel sore." Pie complained as she stopped from walking.

"I thought you never know what is the meaning of tired." Kim scoffed.

"I can't walk anymore." Pie whined as she squatted down, massaging her short legs.

"Come on. It isn't that far to reach the parking site." Kim assured it to Pie. She herself feels tired too.

"No. I can't." Pie pouted.

"Don't be too childish here Pie. Let's go." Kim said to Pie. She wants to lift up Pie but her hands are so full with the shopping bags.

"Give me a piggy back ride." Pie requested.

"What? No! Aren't you satisfied to torture me with these shopping bags?" Kim recoiled. Pie is too much today.

"Kimhan.." Pie sobbed her crocodile tears.

"Oh no.. Why are you even crying?" Kim panic. When it comes to soothe a crying girl, she will surely fail to do so.

"I can't walk anymore." Pie said within her sobbing.

"You.." Kim stumbled over her words. She can't continue it.

"Alright. Alright. Come. Hop on my back." Kim knelt down and lowered her body.

"I guess a tom like you suppose to have an extra strength compared to normal girl like me." Pie giggled as she clung her hands around Kim's neck.

"Of course, I am." Kim professed. "Hold on me. We are going now." Kim informed Pie and stands up.

"Ahh, you're so heavy." Kim muttered as she steps slowly, heading to the parking site. Imagine Kim carrying Pie on her back and has a loads of shopping bags on her both hands too. How much difficulties she has to endure.

"I eat a lot." Pie giggled. "Kimhan, I just realize we didn't eat our lunch. Shall we find something to eat later on?" Pie asked to Kim as that tom walk steadily.

"Alright." Kim nodded.

"To fancy restaurant?" Pie grinned.

"We'll see." Kim chuckled. Pie will have all ideas to extract her wealth.

"Kim, you should feel proud." Pie said out of sudden.

"Why?" Kim confused.

"People said that you are such a good boyfriend." Pie giggled as she saw all eyes are on them.

"They don't know that you are actually bullying me." Kim scoffed as she ignored the stares from the crowd.

"You're so strong!" Pie chuckle her fruity laughter.

"Don't move too much or else we will stumble and fall." Kim warned Pie. As they finally reached Kim's hummer, Kim loaded the shopping bags into the car and drive away living the mall.

It is just a few minutes on the road but Pie already fall asleep. Kim saw it, Pie is sleeping peacefully. This Ms.Gold Digger must have used her full energy today. Kim can never believe that she was stucked with Pie, the girl who she had met about two or three days ago. It happened too fast and unexpectedly.

Her stomach growled in hunger. Yes. Because Pie is too engrossed with her shopping, they skipped their lunch. It is so unusual for Kim, she never skipped her meals. As she doesn't want to disturb Pie's sleep, she decided to drive thru the Mc.Donald, ordering the fast food will be good right now. She is so exhausted too.

"Pie, wake up." Kim shook Pie's body as to awake the sleeping gold digger.

"Hmm." Pie just move her body a little.

"Like I have no choice." Kim sighed. They are not at the place in front of the workshop where Kim usually drop Pie. They are at Kim's apartment.

Kim carried Pie to her apartment. It is such a weird when Pie didn't even awake by that. She is sleeping soundly. Kim put Pie on the couch of her living room and return to the car to disload Pie's stuffs. There got to be a lot!

When she came back to the living room, Pie is half awake with her drowsy face.

"Where are we?" Pie asked while rubbing her eyes.

"My place." Kim told her and walked to the kitchen.

"Water?" Kim came to her side with a glass of cold drink.

"Thank you." Pie took the glass and sipped the fresh cold plain water.

"Grrr.." Pie's stomach growled loudly. She is so hungry.

"I guess someone is really hungry here." Kim cackled. It's so funny to see Pie's innocent grin as the growl of her stomach is audible to everyone's hearing.

"Hmp." Pie nodded shyly.

"Well, let's eat now. Is double cheeseburger okay?" Kim took out two bags of the meals.

"Anything would be fine right now.." Pie flashed her smile to see the meal. At that moment, her sincere smile distracts Kim's heart beat to unsteady beats - Pie's smile is beautiful, more beautiful than anything else on this world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.5K 41
a story about the second wife's daughter and the original daughter which lives together in one house.after the marriage of her dad and the second wif...
120K 3.3K 36
This is a sequel to my story, Meant to Be (Yes or No). It is about Aom Sushar and Tina Suppanad 's life in America, as spouses. This story will foc...
15.1K 501 17
*this is not my drawing and give credit to whoever did it if you find them. I also don't own any AOT character.* This takes place in modern time wher...
713 49 32
His hand stayed on mine as he pulled out back on the road and I could feel the embarrassment creeping up my cheeks. "I'm sorry." I said. First I was...