Marc x Nathaniel * Stories an...

MangoJuice_Mango tarafından

Hehe just your usual Marcaniel stories ~ I wrote this when I was drunk I think- DON'T ASK I HAD A MIRACULOUS... Daha Fazla

Requests
Detention: Part One
Detention: Part Two
Detention: Part Three
Depression: Part One
Depression: Part Two
First Date
Emotionless
Beach Day: Part Two
Images <3
I'll add more One-Shots later this week ok
I'm leaving the fandom for now Sorry T_T
Special Chapter?
This story is being discontinued

Beach Day: Part One

1.8K 40 73
MangoJuice_Mango tarafından

Nathaniel's POV:

Yesterday was the last day of school. We were all extremely happy, so Marinette and her friends asked our principal if we could host a huge school party at the beach. To everyone's surprise, he agreed and charged us all a 5 dollar fee. 

I was getting ready for bed. The clock showed the time; 9 pm. The beach party was tomorrow, and I had bought a new swimsuit just for it. I couldn't wait to see Marc in a bathing suit... Wait what? I slapped myself, embarrassed at the thought of why I would even imagine Marc in a swimsuit.

I grabbed my sketchbook and started sketching absentmindedly. 'Marc... In a swimsuit...' I imagined again. I shook my head, trying to clear the thoughts I had. Why was I thinking about Marc like that? He's... just a friend.

Nope. The thing was that I wanted to be more than just a friend with him, but I'm afraid that it'd botch our relationship.

'Alright, Nath. You've had enough fun for today,' I said to myself. 'Time to go to bed.'  I saw what I was sketching and erased it immediately. You wouldn't want to know what was there. 

Marc's POV:

 I paced nervously around my room. It was 9 pm; I should've been in bed already. I debated whether I should call my friends to tell them that I was taking a rain check, or if I should just go and stay in a corner. But it was a beach; how would I hide? 

I had already asked my mother for advice; she'd told me that I should be proud of who I was and reveal myself. Personally, I'd thought that it was a bad idea, but I didn't have the guts to tell her. 

The thing about me was that I was transgender, and only my mother knew. I'm identified as a male by birth, but sometimes, I felt like a girl, so I wore skirts outside in public and styled myself up like a girl. I was too embarrassed to dress up like that in school though. 

'Should I call Nathaniel and tell him about my condition?'  I thought. 'He's the one that I trust the most. But I'm afraid that I'd ruin my relationship with him... as a friend...'  

I sighed. Another thing; I wanted to be more than just friends with Nath. When I saw him for the first time, I'd felt something special. Cliché, I know. I decided to call Marinette. I knew that I could trust her; she was the one who led me to Nathaniel in the first place.

Dialing Marinette's number, I sat back on my bed, hoping for the best. I waited for a while, but there was no answer. 

'That's strange... Why would Marinette be absent at this time of night? Maybe her phone isn't charged?' 

???'s POV:

My YoYo rang. I looked at the screen quickly. 

'Marc!' I thought. 'I hope it's nothing important... I'm really busy right now!' 

My superhero partner looked over my shoulder.

"Who's that?" He asked, seeing the number. I thought I saw a look of surprise, but I guess it was nothing.

"Someone..." I pondered if I should tell him or not because it could reveal our identities. 'Nah, it's going to be fine,' I thought. 'Paris is huge. There's no way that Cat goes to the same school as me...'  "Someone from my school." I say.

Cat Noir's eyes widened a bit. 

"What?" I asked.

"Uh- nothing," Cat said, rubbing his neck. It reminded me of someone I knew who rubbed their neck like that, but I couldn't picture their face clearly. 

'Cat... could he be someone I know?' I thought. 'I knew that I should have told him about Marc...'

An arrow flew towards Cat Noir. 

"Look out!" I yell, pushing him aside, however it was too late. He got hit. 

"Not this again," I groaned. 

Marc's POV:

I hung up, disappointed and scared. Who would I call now? I already had the answer in my head, but I didn't want to. My fingers trembling, I dialled Nathaniel's number. 'I have to tell him... it's for the best.'

I held my breath, waiting for someone to pick up. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

17.9K 407 25
Denki Kaminari is a new freshmen at U.A. High School, along with the rest of class 1A. Hitoshi Shinso will be part of that class with Kaminari and hi...
19.1K 1.2K 12
Yoongi writes silly little Jinkook fics, fully convinced that none of the members would find out about it- he's very secretive. But what if Jin and J...
798K 37.1K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
226K 5.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...