Lost Soul

By Enigma-Writer

I wouldn't call myself your typical 16-year-old high school girl. Some girls won't wear white because of the... More

New Home (1)
Strange Boys (2)
Just A Pebble (3)
Head Case (4)
Limo of Glory (5)
The Schedule (6)
Déjà vu (7)
Raven (8)
A Psyco in Psycology (9)
Too Smart (10)
Rubix Cube (11)
Secrets (12)
Secrets (12.5)
Lovers (13)
Spunk (15)
Facing The Music (16)
Balls Of Steel(17)
A Baby Carrot (18)
1-800 Scotland (19)
A Drop of Trust (20)
Tanker (21)
Guns Times Two (23)
Bloodlust (24)
Horney Flies (25)
Wifey (26)
Reunited (27)

Russia Times Two (22)

4.2K 281 46
By Enigma-Writer

Ta-DAAAA!

Finally an update! 

All I ask is that ya'll continue to be patient with my flakey ass!

Anyway, enjoy my little book wormies <3

Don't forget to comment and leave a like if you actually liked it! If not, then I hope my bad grammar and misspellings make your eyes bleed tehe <3

----------------------------------

The building was unnaturally quiet since all the students busted ass to get out of school a while ago.

I continued to walk down the hallway at a brisk pace to where the conference rooms were stationed. I can feel Zander tense up at the sight of the impressive school. He lets out a low whistle to confirm.

"Well butter by buns and call me a biscuit, this place looks more like a damned castle!"

I can't help but chuckle at Z-man's more than accurate observation. This school is obnoxiously big, but I suppose it was created for the rich and talented.

A ten minute walk later and a few more colorful phrases from Zander, we stand in front of two closed doors. A sign on the front indicates that this is indeed where my sentencing-I mean meeting-is supposed to take place.

I release a breath trying to calm my nerves. Zander once again places his hand around my shoulders and squeezes me to his side. His half-hug doesn't even trigger me, in fact, it makes me feel...comforted.

"You don't have to say a peep. Just leave it to me darlin' and I'll handle these ornery peacocks. "He nods at the end of his sentence like the people in that room has sealed their fate. I'm feeling much more confident now that I feel like I have the best lawyer out there by my side.

Zander doesn't move his hand from my shoulders as he opens the doors.

The chatter in the room halts as all eyes turn to us. I take a minute to orient myself with my surroundings. In the middle of the room sits a large oval shaped table with built in tablets at every place setting. There are also set up name tags at each place and I take a moment to memorize names to faces. 

The very front of the room harbors a ginormous flat screen tv that looks like it's used for anything but watching Disney channel. To my left, a wall of light streams through the ground to ceiling windows onto the decorative paintings on my right. If I had to sum up this room in one word, it would be 'power'.

I find Mr. Axel Toma at the crest of the oval table, clearly showing that he is going to be the man in charge of this little 'meeting'. Mr. Owen Blackbourne sits promptly to his right looking like a perfect statue. His navy suit is on point with not a speck of dust or a crease to be seen. Next to Owen, I see Dr. Sean Green who gives me a kissy face and a finger wave. I then see what appears to be twins. My AP Calculous teacher, Cory Henshaw and another man named Brandon Henshaw. 

Ah, he's suppose to be my Art teacher. 

Cory seems to have this happy geeky aura around him while Brandon appears to want absolutely nothing to do with life but will be more than happy to beat up the grim reaper himself of he even tries to take him from it...confusing I know.  

Next to Cory I see a beautiful man with one blue eye, and one green. How fascinating. His name tag reads Marc Despite his unique and handsome looks the name Marc Wheelend sits in front of him on a name tag. 

I mentally sigh, if only these men didn't make themselves my enemy first. 

Behind me, Zander lets out a snort as if he's not impressed in the slightest. He surprises me when he starts speaking in a whole other language.

"Chto, nam ne nuzhna korzina s fruktami? Gde tvoye gostepriimstvo, Raven? YA znayu, chto obuchil tebya luchshe, chem eto."(What, no welcome fruit basket for us? Where's your hospitality Raven? I know I have trained you better than that.)

With that, I whip my head over to find my brooding gym teacher. His eyes which were previously glued to me whipped above my head to Zander who has one hand slung over my shoulder. It takes everything I have not to laugh as the Russian man's aloof behavior turns into one of pure shock and horror. The poor guys mouth is practically on the ground!

The odd behavior of both Russians in the room has more than a few heads whipping back and forth between the two behemoths. The awkward silence lasts only a couple seconds when a throat clears. Turning my head to the very front of the room, I finally spot the man who decided my court time.

Axel Toma.

"Thank you for being here Miss Sang Sorenson on such short notice." His supposed 'calm demenor' would have fooled me if it wasn't for the nervous glances above my head to Zander.

I again, give a silent 'thank you' to the fates for giving me Zander. 

"For gods sake little girl, sit down and show your teachers some respect which you clearly need to learn." 

That voice makes my already dwindling confidence crumble into nothing as I finally drag my eyes to spot My Physiology teacher, Phil Schmitt. We make eye contact and his lips curve into a sickining smile. Before anyone can say a word, Zander in in front of me in an instant glaring at the sneeze bag. " Luchsche voz'mi svoyu suku na vorona, prezhde chem ya yeye uberu. Postoyanno."(Best get your bitch on a leash Raven before I remove it. Permanently)     

With this, Raven snorts and leans back in his chair with his arms crossed seeming to gain his Russian confidence back. "Bud' moim gostem, on ne moya suka."(Be my guest, he's no bitch of mine)

Always the perfectionist Owen interrupts the standoff. "Okay, enough. Mr. Schmitt, you are more than welcome to leave if you don't wish to attend this meeting." He gives Mr. Schmitt a harsh glare clearly telling him to shit the hell up. He then turns his full attention on me, "Now Mrs. Sorenson and Mr-"

"Zander" 

"Zander," he continues "-why don't you take a seat so we may start this meeting. We have many concerns we would like to discuss about Miss. Sorenson, especially with her home life and health." 

I allow Zander to walk me over to a chair across from Axel Toma. He then moves the chair to my right closer to me giving an impression of a united front. With an arms slung along the back of my chair once more, Zander leans back in his own showing his own cocky confidence. "Alright then boys-" Mr. Blackbourne and Mr. Toma both narrow their eyes at the insult, "-let's get this shit show on the road now before I fuck all ya'll over for disrespecting my family."

With that statement, Raven seems to examine me more closely. 

My heart stops. Family...? He thinks we're family? 

I look up into Zanders eyes as he looks down on me. Seeming to be surprised himself, he gives me an apologetic smile. I only shake my head and and squeeze my lips together trying my best not to cry at his words. Of course he understands my embarrising predicament and moves his hands to support the back of his head, blocking my face from all the eyes in the room.  

Taking control back, Mr. Toma clears his throat once more. "Well, Mr. Sorenson, it appears-"

"No" Zander interrupts. 

Mr. Tomas eye twitches.

"Excuse me?" 

Confused myself, I tap Zanders tree trunk letting him know he can bring his arms back down. As he does, I find incridulious eyes trained on Zander who seems to bathe in the attention. The only one not surprised dumbfounded my Danders clear and utter disrespect is Raven who watches the scene with mirth as if he knows what's about to go down, but will enjoy watching it anyways. 

"My name is Zander." Z-man scrutinizes Mr. Toma with a look that dares him to disagree or challenge him. 

I gape as Mr. Tomas head slowly cranks to Owen as if he can't take anymore. With Mr. Tomas silent plea, Owen turns to Zander. "Mr. Zander," he starts "if you are not related to Mrs. Sorenson, I would like to ask that you take your leave. I'm sure Mr. Toma was clear when he requested the presence of the real Mr. and Mrs. Sorenson." 

Zander suddenly becomes deathly still. 

Even Dr. Greens eyes widen a fraction as he processes Owens words. 

Well, it looks like Owen actually make a mistake for once in his life. 

Unfortunately, or in my case fortunately,  Zander doesn't seem to be in a very forgiving mood today. 

I wonder if it's too late to request a locker change...?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

HULK SMASH!!!!!!

Just kidding

Zander only likes to shoot stuff and blow things up.

They probably should have pat Zander down before he went into the meeting. 

*shakes head in disappointment knowing full well I'm the writer" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.1K 40
Nine boys saved Sang from her abusive home. Nine boys loved her, and she loved them. But nine boys wouldn't let her learn to stand on her own two f...
530K 25.5K 58
Sang Sorenson doesn't understand what is normal. She has been abused by her family and heard two voices in her head her whole life. The Blackbourne...
3.3K 180 15
Baby Bird Series: Book 2-3 A young girl with a haunted look in her eyes has no choice but to go to the hospital and is soon placed in the Academy's...
25K 1.5K 31
Ghost Bird Series Fanfiction Sang Sorenson attends Ashley Waters High School. Or, as some people like to call it, Hell. To make it worse, most of the...