My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digge...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so... More

1. That Girl
2. Pie's Mission
4. Meet Jittaleela
5. A Day With Ms.Gold Digger
6. Our Engagement
7. Building Up Understanding
8. Personal Assistant
9. A Rival
10. Jealousy?
11. HATE YOU!
12. Of Three Ladies
13. Torn Inside
14. Pie oh Pie
15. The Stolen Kiss
16. Don't Hate Me
17. Embracing The Love
18. The Pillow Talk
19. Won't Hurt You
20. Hurtful Refusal
21. Believe
22. A 'Deathly' Fight
23. Pie in Danger
24. Kim
25. The Conundrum of an Old Picture
26. I Miss You
27. Goodbye Kim
28. A Vacation To Go
29. To The Far-Far Away Kingdom
30. London; Day 1
31. London; Day 2
32. London; Day 3
33. London; Day 4
34. London; Day 5
35. London; Day 6
36. Back to Basic
37. Friend to a Foe
38. The Real Foe
39. The New Beginning
40. Shaping the Future
41. Promise Ring
42. The Bridesmaid
43. A Little Escape to Celebrate
Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!
PROMO ALERT

3. Rendezvous

4.3K 133 7
By NSTSiYA

J's Holdings

"KNOCK - KNOCK - KNOCK." Kim knocked the transparent glass door. It is Zee's office. Zee saw Kim. They exchanged their gaze but then the one inside the room just ignored her cousin's presence . Kim exhaled her heavy sigh. She knew why Zee behaved that way. It must be because of last night's incident. Without waiting for Zee's approval she stepped into the room and walked to messy desk. Zee was drown in a pile of documents and files.

"Morning." Kim greeted Zee. She doesn't know whether it is the right thing to say at first but she got no idea on how she should start their conversation.

"Zee." Kim called out. Zee kept ignoring her as if there is an invisible barrier that separated them.

"Zee, look. I'm sorry for last night." Kim said apologetically. Zee put down her pen and apparently divert her gaze to Kim. Mixed up expression written all over her face.

"Do you think it is enough for you to say 'SORRY' only?" Zee finally spoke out.

"Just said to me whatever I could do for your forgiveness. I'll do it." Kim gulped. This is the first time she saw Zee being so serious.

"You got to feel what I felt." Zee smirked.

"Go ahead. Hit me. Punch me on my face." Kim surrendered herself. The color drained from her face as she closed her eyes, waiting for a pay back from Zee.

ONE SECOND. TWO SECOND. THREE SECOND. FOUR SECOND. FIVE SECOND. There's no action from Zee. Kim opened on of her eyes and peeked up to Zee.

"HAH! HAHAH! HAHAHAHA!" Zee laughed like lunatic while holding her stomach. Kim stared to her cousin confusingly. She wondered if Zee's brain got affected because of her punch last night.

"Zee, are you alright?" Kim asked worriedly. Zee didn't stop laughing.

"Kim, you got to look at your face. So funny!" Zee said as she slowly back to normal.

"You made me scared." Kim hissed. She realized Zee teased her just now.

"I supposed to be angry at you but .. Nah, I can't!" Zee grinned. Both Zee and Kim grown up together. As Kim has no sibling, Zee is the closest friend she had.

"But seriously, I'm sorry for last night." Kim said her apology again. She felt so wrong for hurting Zee.

"Fortunately my handsome face is not distorted because of you. Frankly Kim, I'm so surprised that you were on that bitch's side." Zee shook her head. In her knowledge, Kim never aware or even care on what happened in the bar. Even if there's new girls or chicks that come to the bar, she won't look at them what more to protect them if such situation like being teased happened to the new girls.

"Well, there's a story between us. I met her first before you did." Kim smirked. The incident when she saw that Miss Gold Digger fell on her knees tickled her from inside. It was so funny to see how clumsy that girl was.

"Tell me!" Zee became excited to know the story.

"Nah, it was a long story but I have to remind you, she is a gold digger." Kim said. She turned serious. That girl was cetegorised into the kind of human being she hate in her life time.

"Oh come on Kim! She's beautiful." Zee tapped Kim on her shoulder. Zee knew Kim so well. The one who won't spend her penny for no good and what's more to spend her money for someone else.

"Oh yes! But she will exploit my money and ask me this and that. No way!" Kim shook her head in disbelief. Not once she thought that she will have a relationship with those kind of women. So risky!

"I wish you'll fall in love with a gold digger." Zee jested.

"Oh Lord! Please keep me away from their species." Kim prayed it out loud.

"By the way Kim, what's bring you here instead of asking me to forgive you." Zee asked. She sensed that Kim brought something with her. She could tell it by looking to her face. There's something bothering that tom's mind.

"I have a big problem." Kim leaned forward and propped her elbows on the desk.

"What is that?" Zee also leaned forward making their gaze connected to each other.

"P'Van is back." Kim whispered softly to Zee. Upon hearing it, Zee pulled back her head and blinked her eyes in disbelief.

"Then?" Zee questioned Kim. She sat on the chair and pondered about the situation. One thought came to her mind.

"You know what does it mean, Zee." Kim sighed. The air was filled with tension.

"How did you know that he is back?" Zee still can't believe that P'Van has returned to Thailand. For years he carried himself to the other country, he went missing and no one heard about him and now, Kim suddenly told her that P'Van is here.

"Last night, when I arrived at my home, unexpectedly my parents waited for me. At first I thought they gonna scold me because I came home late but then they told me this shocking news! And what more worst is, they told me that P'Van will have dinner with us tonight." Kim explained long. Without her realize, she grabbed Zee's collar and pulled that tom close to her face.

"Oww relax Kim!" Zee said and removed Kim's hands from her collar.

"How I could be so relax when I have to get married with him! Do you know what is force marriage? I was forced to marry P'Van!" Kim shouted miserably.

"Tell me this is just a nightmare. Tell me this is just a terrible nightmare!" Kim kept pinching herself as if she is desperately to wake up from her slumber. Cursing at the very real pain it caused made her realize it wasn't a dream at all.

"SSHHHH. Calm down." Zee stopped Kim. She thinks Kim is more like to hurt herself.

"I don't want to marry him, Zee." Kim gropped for Zee. Zee saw that Kim really had a hard time. Marriage is not a thing to be played neither an experiment to be carried in order to investigate how it will work. This is a matter about her life and future.

"I thought this case was long ago forgotten." Zee massaged her temple. Long years ago, Kim told her that her parents wanted her to be engaged with their friend's son, P'Van but Kim managed to defend herself by saying that she is still young. At that time P'Van was still young too. Because of that, both family hold on the engagement and agreed that they will continue their wishes as soon as both P'Van and Kim graduated from their studies. Lucky for Kim that after P'Van was graduated, he was appointed to work overseas far from Thailand. Along their separation period, Kim always pray for P'Van to find another girl but who knows that the man didn't look for one? As the prove he came back and what shocked the most is, he wants to marry Kim right away.

"Please help me, Zee. I don't want to marry him." Kim shook Zee's body. Zee found it's funny. How come this cool Kim was forced to marry a man she doesn't like or even love. Until now Zee still don't know Kim's sexuality. Even if Kim's appearance was more like a man but she still acts like a girl and never date any girls. It is a different case when it comes to her. Zee has a girlfriend and she is Tavee. The girl next door. What next door? The girl next door to her office.

"What if you tell the truth that you don't want to marry P'Van to your parents?" Zee suggested.

"They won't accept it without a concrete reason." Kim shook her head. Telling her parents her rejection won't change anything. She will be sentenced to arranged and forced marriage by her parents.

"Maybe you should say that you have someone else?" Zee gave her opinion. Kim stopped momentarily as she tried to digest what Zee told her.

"The problem is, I don't have anyone else in my life." Kim messed up her hair. Zee didn't expect that P'Van's return will bring a terrible episode in Kim's life.

"Then, go and find one." Zee blurted unconsciously.

"Do you think I can find anyone else from vending machine?" Kim glared to Zee. Somehow she wonder if Zee really use her brain when she talked or voiced out her opinion. All her suggestion were ridiculous.

"Just pick that Jane. She likes you right?" Zee smirked. Jane is one of the officers at the J's Holding. Everybody knows that she has a crushed with Kim but pity her, Kim never gives her attention to that girl. When you look at Jane, she has every criteria every man would look for. She is tall, slim and sexy. If you were about to compared her beauty, she is as beautiful as models out there. Her sexy curves would melt you and her seducing whines is kind of spell. She has the power to choose any man if she wanted to but poor guys out there, Jane only dates girl. You know what it meant. Her sexual orientation didn't work in normal way. Jane is a lesbian.

"That flirty Jane? NO!" Kim rejected the suggestion right away. Jane is not the right person to help her out of this mess. Bringing Jane to her family is not convincing at all.

"I don't know. Just get married with P'Van, make many kids and live happily ever after." Zee gave up. She has no idea to help Kim.

"You don't help at all." Kim smacked Zee on her head. There's no way for her to share her entire life with P'Van. P'Van is just like her elder brother. How she can have such feeling more than that towards him.

"Do you want what makes your problem more complicated Kim?" Zee recoiled. She still calm in her seat.

"What?" Kim was taken aback.

"Ask yourself, who do you like?A Guy or girl?" Zee said and at the same time she put two different pens on the desk for Kim's choice. The blue pen depicted guy and the red one implied girl.

"I don't know too." Kim can't make the decision. Zee is right. Kim is still unsure about her sexuality.

"Well, you have to make a quick decision Kim. It is about seven hours left before tonight's dinner. I guess I'll be invited too." Zee winked to Kim. No one knows how Kim's life would be tonight.

"Oh God!" Kim felt a sudden headache. Making a decision is the hardest part in ones life isn't it?

"What time is it, Zee?" Kim asked out of sudden.

"Fifteen minutes to twelve?" Zee pointed to the clock that hung on the wall.

"I got to go." Kim excused herself and walked out from Zee's office. Zee just stared to her cousin with her startled face.

"What's wrong with her?" She shook her head.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Pie's House

"HUARGGHH..." Pie yawned and stretched her petite body to the four posts of the bed. She just woke up from her slumber.

"What time is it?" She asked to herself as she groped for alarm clock.

"11.55 a.m." The digital numbers shown.

"AHHHHHHH! I'm late!" Pie jumped out from her bed immediately. She has to meet the stingy arrogant Kimhan Jittaleela today but it's only five minutes left before 12.00 noon.

"Kimhan Jittaleela! This is all your fault." Pie shouted while taking her bath. Last night she couldn't sleep well. Do you want to know why? She kept thinking about Kimhan Jittaleela. It is not because she's dreaming about that tom but she kept wondering on how Kimhan Jittaleela could be so nice with Pie. Kimhan Jittaleela that she met last night was so much different with Kimhan Jittaleela she met last two days. Is it because her beautiful appearance that made Kimhan Jittaleela treat her in different way? Does her beauty captured that tom's heart? She kept wondering until it disturbed her sleep and as the consequences, she woke up so late today.

"Oh God! How should I pay for every seconds I'm late." Pie complained. As she came out from the bathroom, the clock already struck 12.00 noon.

"I hate you Kimhan Jittaleela!" Pie shouted again. She don't have to worry if her voice would disturb her neighbours. No one will hear her. Everybody was gone to work.

The Meeting Place

"What should I do? What should I do?" Kim kept asking herself even though she knew she won't have any ideas to solve her problems. She doesn't know for how many minutes she has been sitting there but she didn't mind every minutes that passed.

"Pa, Ma, I can't get married with P'Van." Kim practised the lines she should say to her parents tonight.

"No! You have to get married with him." Kim stepped to her right side, mimicking her father's voice.

"But Pa, I can't. I don't love him." Kim returned to her position.

"You can build that love after your marriage honey, just like me and your father." Kim stepped to her left side and now she mimicked her mother's voice.

"But Ma, that was you. Not me." Kim placed herself to her position back.

"No objection! You and P'Van will get married as soon as possible!" Kim changed her voice. It is her father's command.

"NOOOO!" Kim screamed out of her lungs. Little did she know, some people who walked pass the area were looking at her while whispering to each other .. "She's out of her mind, maybe?"

Meanwhile at the other place...

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" Pie shouted loudly as she ran through the crowd. It is the lunch time, the roadside got so packed with officers and workers from all over the city. Even though they are high class officers at well known companies, they still choose to have their lunch at the road side stall. They said, it is in order to save their budgets and sustain their economy. Well, who cares? As long as the roadside's vendors can generate their incomes by selling foods and goods, it is fine.

"Pie? Where are you going?" Aunty Inn asked her in the middle of the hectic situation. Pie doesn't know how come the lady could see her within the crowd. Aunty Inn runs a small roadside stall and she is well known with her scrumptious chicken rice. During this hour, her stall will be really packed with her customers.

"I have an appointment Aunty Inn." Pie has to shout back in order to let the lady hear her. She is too short to pass the crowd.

"By the way, where is Yam, Aunty Inn?" Pie asked. She is struggling to make her way out of the crowd. Aunty Inn has a daughter. She is Yam. Yam is about the same age as Pie. Usually, Yam will help her mother at the stall but today Pie can't spot her figure at all.

"She's at the back. We have a new menu today." Aunty Inn informed Pie. No wonder there are so many people today. Aunty Inn added a new menu to her dishes.

"What is it Aunty Inn?" Pie wanted to know.

"We have duck." The lady responded short. She is busy preparing the meal for her customers.

"Duck?" Pie got blur. "Oh what ever!" She scoffed.

"Left some for me, Aunty Inn. I'm in hurry now. I have an appointment." Pie said and finally she can pass through the people. In no time, she speed to her fullest energy. She is so dead.

"Appointment?" Aunty Inn talked in her mind. "Ah, maybe Pie got a new job!" Aunty Inn smile alone as she is so happy to know that Pie finally manage to get a job.

Pie run and run until she reached their meeting place. Kimhan Jittaleela was already waiting for her at the spot and she knew she has no chance to twist the situation in order to escape herself from paying so much interest because of her lateness.

"Kimhan Jittaleela! I'm sorry, I'm late! I'm sorry I'm late!" Pie shook Kim's arm as she reached the tom's side. She is panting out of her breath. She has been running all the way from her house to their meeting place. It was about one to two kilometer away.

"Hey! Hey! You will dirt my shirt!" Kim warded off Pie's hands from her arm.

"I'm sorry. I'm late." Pie said slowly as she tried to control her unsteady breath. Kim stared to Pie with her disgust gaze. Pie is sweating a lot and her face get oily because of it. Not only that, there is also stained of soy ketchup on Pie's shirt. Oh Pie look so mess!

"SHHH! You're so noisy." Kim put her finger on her lips, asking Pie to shut up.

"Use this." Kim handed Pie a handkerchief. Pie stared to Kim with her questioning face but Kim kept handing it to her. Delightedly, Pie took it from Kim and wiped her face.

"Thank you." Pie smiled to Kimhan Jittaleela. An action that she made out of her control.

"Now, where is my money." Kim showed her palm to Pie and waited for that petite girl to return her money.

"Here." Pie placed a few bank notes on Kimhan's palm.

"Okay. It's enough." Kim said. Pie is so amazed to see how fast Kim could know exactly the amount of the money without having to count it. She is more glad when Kimhan didn't ask for an extra interest because she was late.

"Where's the extra interest?" Kim asked out of Pie's expectation. She thought Kim has forgotten about it.

"I don't have any." Pie pouted for Kim's sympathy.

"As what we have dealt Ms.Aom, you got to pay for ten percent interest for each minute you're late and now, it is 12.20 p.m." Kim folded her arms, still waiting for how Pie will react.

"I don't have any..." Pie slipped her hands into her pocket and intentionally show her empty pockets to Kim. She is serious with it.

"Alright you don't have to pay for it." Kim said. Pie stared to Kim with her disbelief face. "Is it Kimhan Jittaleela has a dual personalities?" She wondered to herself as Kim suddenly turn to a nice person.

"Thank you so much for your kindness, Kimhan Jittaleela." Pie is so glad to hear it. She didn't care if this tom has dual personalities or what so ever, as long as she don't have to pay more than she owed that tom would be fine for her.

"I don't finish yet." Kim smirked. Pie felt trapped.

"You said I don't have to pay for it!" Pie frowned. She shook Kim's arms to show her disagreement.

"SHHH! You're so noisy." Kim covered Pie's mouth with her hands. That made Pie became quiet out of sudden.

"Listen here. You don't have to pay for it but you have and you must help me." Kim said clearly as she looked straight into Pie's eyes. Pie couldn't Kim's eyes. Kim always use her dark shades.

"What is it?" Pie asked with all difficulties as Kim still covered her mouth with her hands.

"Pretend to be my girlfriend, tonight." Kim sheds out every sentence carefully from her mouth and it reached Pie's hearing safely.

"What?" Pie's eyes widen. She was utterly shocked.

"No objection. You have to." Kim tightened her grab on Pie's shoulder. Who knows Pie might run away from her.

"NO!" Pie rejected. She removed Kim's hand from her mouth.

"You have to!" Kim threatened Pie.

"NO! NO! NO!" Pie stomped her feet to the ground. Obviously rebelled to Kim.

"You must and have to help me! Just for tonight!" Kim pulled Pie close to her.

"No! I won't help an arrogant and stingy person like you." Pie looked away as not to face Kim.

"Alright. I'll pay you for this." Kim forced herself to say so.

"50,000 Dollars." Kim put her offer to Pie. Upon hearing it, Pie's eyes shone so bright. It was like she just won a lottery.

"How would you guarantee it?" Pie diverted her gaze to Kim. She is smiling widely. Whose on earth will let go an opportinity like that? Having 50,000 Dollars for just one night? Ah! It is more than good!

"Just trust me. I'll stick to my words. I promise." Kim gave her assurance. She doesn't have anything to put as a guarantee right now.

"Alright. I do trust you." Pie said. Her mouth work in the opposite way from her brain.

"Thank God!" Kim said out of her control but deep inside her.. "Oh Lord! My money!"

"I don't know what has happened to you Kimhan Jittaleela but let's go! I bet we have a lot of things to do." Pie chuckled and walked first, leaving Kim at the back. She is heading to Kimhan's white Lamborghini Gallardo.

"How did you know that it is my car?" Kim question made Pie stumble with her step.

"I just guessing." Pie gulped. Oh shit! She just made a silly mistake.

"No. I don't believe it." Kim stepped slowly to Pie's direction. Pie could hear that Kim is getting nearer as she count it from that tom's foot steps.

"Look to me." Kim tilted up Pie's chin so that Pie will face her.

"I think I know you." Kim scanned Pie's face. Slowly she took off the round glasses from Pie's eyes.

"Kimhan, I can't see without my glasses." Pie closed her eyes as the bright sun blinded her sight. Deep inside her, she hopes that Kim won't recognise that she is Pie, the gold digger.

"You are.... Pie Mindara, right?" Surprisingly Kim still can recognise her even if she didn't dress up beautifully.

"Eheheee..." Pie grinned like lunatic. She was trapped. This Kimhan is really observant.

"Oh God! I just asked a gold digger to pretend to be my girlfriend!" Kim dropped on her knees and cried out. Little do they know, today is the beginning of the new episode of their life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.6K 54
[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she thought to be her soul mate forever. Fou...
50.5K 1.4K 50
a twist lovestory about a guy who fell inlove with his bestfriend who was lately revealed as a tom.and the tom who was attracted to his childhood bul...
19K 852 35
GUYZ.THIS IS THE CONTINUITION OF THE STORY WHICH I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE IN MY OLD ACCOUNT. IF YOU STILL CRAVE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY. YOU CAN...
4.8K 312 40
A life and death love story.