Restricted chapters from my s...

By PennyHart

In this book there will be posted chapters from my storiees where there are some sexual scenes. In the first... More

WWWF Chapter 9
TBL Chapter 19

WWWF Chapter 35

15.4K 340 18
By PennyHart

Chapter 35

I turned around after closing the door and walked back into the living room. “Are you giving me a hand with moving the things back in place?” I asked Jake as I walked over to the table. He nodded and lifted the table. We put the things back in silence, no one saying a word. When we were done we walked into his bedroom. It was late and there wouldn’t go many minutes before I was ready to sleep.

I sat down on his bed letting out a sight. It had been a long, long day. “Did I really make you push your wolf away?” Jake asked sitting down on the bed beside me looking depressed.

“Yeah a little, but I was doing it to begin with.” I told him not really thinking it was a problem.

“But someone could have seriously hurt you.” He let out. “You have to promise me you’ll never do that again. That can be really dangerous. What if something had happened to you? Because of me.” Jake said looking pained again.

“Hey, nothing happened okay. I’m not doing it anymore. You know I live on my senses now because of my work. I would never do that again. It was just my way of coping.” I told him holding his head between my hands.

“Good. I just really don’t want to see you hurt. All this information these past few days have my wolf up front ready to attack some one at any moment and it want revenge on that guy as well as I do. I wish it was I who had killed him.” Jake said getting a dark look on his face.

“Well I don’t, I like that you’re not a murderer.” I knew how it was to kill people. I have had to do it a couple of times, both in human and wolf form, and it was never fun.

Jake got a pained expression on as I said that. He gave me a quick peck and pulled back. “Come on, let’s go to bed. You look tired.” He said getting up and out to the bathroom. I got up as well and took out one of his t-shirts. I removed my clothes and put his t-shirt over my head. I sat back on the bed checking my facebook on my phone waiting for him to finish in the bathroom.

When he walked into the room I got up and walked past him out to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to the toilet.  On my way back in I grabbed a bottle of water and walked into his room again.

“So where is James anyway?” I asked, it was weird he wasn’t home yet. I walked over to his bed and sat down with my legs up under me, crossed. I looked up at him, he was standing by his book shelve taking some books down for tomorrow.

“His family have family visitors from out time, so his mom demanded he came and stayed with them in the weekend.” He told me turning around. He looked at my legs the whole time he spoke, not once moving his gaze.

“God woman it’s hot that you’re wearing my underwear.” He said in a husked voice his eyes darkening slightly.

“Well it’s that or nothing at all.” Said sticking my tongue out at him. He let out a small moan and walked over to join me in the bed. He let out a playful growl and kissed my lips. He put his body completely on top of mine so I could feel him all over.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head closer to mine, he made a small moaning sound in the back of his throat that made my core throb. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance and my heart sped up. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I moaned this time. He was massaging my tongue slowly and gently making my whole body cave for more.

He ran his hand slowly down my body and up again cupping my breast through his t-shirt, rubbing his thumb over them massaging gently whist he continued to kiss me tenderly.

He pulled away putting his forehead against mine breathing hard. “I’m sorry love. But I have to stop, with all I have learned the last couple of days I can’t keep my wolf from marking you.” He breathed out.

“I’m not so sure if I want you to stop.” I breathed out as well.

“What.” He asked sounding choked tightening his hold on me.

“I have thought about it, and well you have stayed with me, even after all I told you about him, being a white wolf and now all the things with Robert. I’m starting to believe you actually want to stay around.” I told him giving him a big smile.

“I do, but I don’t want to mate with you, just because you’re sure that I’m staying around, I want to mate with you because we love each other. I know I love you, but do you love me?” He asked me looking really nervous.

I looked up at him smiling like a crazy person. He loved me. “Yeah I kind of love you too dufus.” I told him having a hard time holding a giggle in. I had known for a little while now that I loved him, I just didn’t think he loved me.

His eyes lit up and he looked really choked. “You do? You love me?” He asked me with the biggest grin I have ever seen on his face. I nodded and pulled him down to me for a kiss. I could feel me was getting excited and it effected me as well. I was ready for this. I loved him, I really did, and he wasn’t leaving me, he was staying, no matter what. I wanted to be his and I wanted him to be mine.

“I love you Lea, I really do, but are you sure you want to do this? Because if we continue, I don’t think I’ll be able to stop.” He told me looking me in the eyes.

“I love you too.” Was my only reply before I kissing him again ending the conversation.

If you want to read the whole scene go to my restricted chapters.

***

He kissed me passionately as if his life depended on it. He started running his hands down over my body touching me everywhere. He pulled out of the kiss to kiss down my neck, I was panting for breath, he was doing something to me I had never expired before.

He slipped his hand under my t-shirt tickling the skin on my stomach as his hand snaked up to my breasts. My whole body was aching and I felt like I was in heaven. He was doing everything so slowly it was killing me. It was as thought if he thought I was going to change my mind. “Hey I mean this, I want to be with you.” I told him firmly, being tired of him being so slow. He pulled a little away to look at me intently before he nodded and pulled hid t-shirt over my head. He looked at me, studying me looking all over me. I felt a shiver run through me and I looked up at his bare chest. I ran my hands down his body, tracing the lines of his muscles making him shudder slightly. He kissed me again passionately putting his hands on the side of my head slowly tracing them down my neck and further down my body.

I’ve never felt like this before, it was amazing. Jake kissed slowly down my body, he moaned as he pulled back to look at my breasts, lust filled his eyes as he bent his head to suck on my nipples, I moaned, I couldn’t keep still, he was sitting my body on fire. His hands moved to the hem of the boxers I was wearing and he moaned deeply. He moved down over them down to my inner tight and up again stopped, he looked into my eyes as he rubbed me gently through the material making me moan and grip onto his shoulders. He smiled and kissed me again, he kissed down my neck seeking after my soft spot. He found it just below my ear and I moaned out again.

Pleasure was everywhere on my body and I couldn’t take it anymore, I grabbed hold of his boxers and pulled them off grabbing a hold of his erecti0n. His head snapped up looking a little shocked before he grinned at me and kissed me hard on the lips. He pulled my panties down watching me as I started to pump him slowly making him moan. He started to massaging me again but this time with two fingers. He slipped them inside me making me arch my back as I moaned again. It was crazy what he did to me, my body, it was like nothing I had ever tried before. It was building inside me, he was pushing me to an end. My insides started to burn and throb and I could hear my blood whooshing in my ears.

“God Jake.” I panted as my body felt like it exploded. I arched my back and gripped him tightly as I cried out. God he was good. When I was coming down he gave me a quick kiss before he was about to get up.

“Hey where’re you going?” I asked him. Why was he leaving?

He turned around and smiled sweetly down at me. “Condom.” He answered me and was about to get up but I pulled him down and kissed him.

“I’m on the pill.” I said and he kissed me urgently. I wrapped my leg around his waist and I could feel him at my entrance. He pushed his hips forward entering me slowly, oh sweet god, he barely fitted in me, but holy crap did it feel good. I bit my lip to hold back a moan but heard Jake let one out.

He pulled out and started to trust gently building up a rhythm. Every time he moved my body would go crazy. I started to raise my hips to match his rhythm which made him enter me harder. He went harder and it got harder to breath. I tangled my fingers in the back of his head needing to hold onto something. I could feel my stomach tightening and I knew I was going to orgasm again. He seemed to know it too as he smiled and went a bit faster. The friction he was creating was almost too much to beat as he pushed me towards my end.

“Holy shit.” I let out as I arched my back to get closer to him. He started to moan my name as he bend down to suck on my neck. I could feel his canines extending, I knew he was close as well.

I climaxed, my body shattering into a thousand pieces. My walls tightened around his shaft.

****

When he hit his climax he bit down in my neck marking me. I could barely breathe so intense was the pleasure he was putting upon me, I had never felt anything like it.

When he calmed down to look at me with so intense a stare my breath caught in my throat. He slowly laid down on top of me. I could hear his heart running away in his chest and my breathing wasn't back to normal either.

"I love you so, so much my Lea, my love." Jake said kissing my chest and neck lightly. "I can't believe that you are finally mine. I'm never letting you go now. You're never getting rid of me." He told me grinning. I could feel the bond had come back, now only stronger than before. I could really feel him after the bond was recreated, I felt his presence in he, I could feel he lived.

I couldn't help but laugh a little. "I hope what you say is true." I told him wanting to tease a little.

"You want me to prove to you how much I love you?" He asked grinning from ear to ear learning in to kiss me staring all over again.

The next day when I woke up I was aching all over but in the good way. I could feel Jake around me. He had his head in the crock of my neck. He had one arm and one leg over me like usual and was fast asleep. I thought back at yesterday. I had always thought Derek was good. But god he had nothing on Jake, I had never felt anything like it. 

“Wake up Jake.” I whispered as I gave him a light kiss on the lips.

He opened his eyes and smiled to me. “Hi love. Did you sleep well?” He asked me stroking some of my hair behind my ear.

“Yeah. Now come on, the alarm went off a few minutes ago, we have to get up.” I told him getting out of his arms even though I didn’t want to. I stretched my arms getting trying to get my body working.  Jake’s T-shirt, I had put on again, rose up so you could see the boxers.

“Serious, you can wear all the linguine you want, but this.” He said pointing at his boxers I was wearing. “Is as sexy as it get.” Jake said moaning quietly looking me up and down.

I just smiled at his comment and walked out to his bathroom to take a quick shower.

I looked myself in the mirror and smiled. I could see Jakes teeth mark in my neck. His was a bit deeper than normal wolves because he was an alpha. It was still a wound. But in a day or so it would look like a scar. This was the first scar I would actually be happy about.

When I got out I had put on my jeans and walked to his closet to find a shirt before heading out to him. "Leo  just called. He apparently gave his mom a call yesterday and she's on a plane on her way here. He told her it was urgent so she'll be here in a couple if hours." Jake informed me as I joined him in the kitchen.

"He did what?" I asked not believing it. Sure Leo would call his mom, but not so that she would be here so fast. "You said he should do it didn't you?" I asked him and he looked away from my eyes showing that it was true.

"Well I just want this to be over with as soon as possible. So can't you please just tale the day off and talk with her?" He pleaded.

"Fine. But then you're going to school." I told him. It was kind if sweet. But I knew their mom, and knew she would think the worst have happened and properly been sitting in the airport waiting on a plane since she got that phonecall.

"What. No. What if something happens." Jake said a quick glimpse of panic coming over his face before it was masked.

"Nothing will happen. I've know their mom for a long time, plus Leo and Derek would properly both be there." I told him rolling my eyes turning around to get some breakfasts.

"Oh so now he's allowed to come but I ain't." He said getting mad.

"I don't see why I have to defend myself against you. But yes he grew up in their home and miss her as much as his own mother. Plus I don't even know if he'll come AND I just mated with you for gods sake." I told him taking my shoes and walking out of the apartment. I would just grab some food on the way. Why did he have to be like this? I just wanted to talk with her alone, and I knew I wouldn't he able to if he was there. Plus I wanted them to meet over I dinner or something good. Not like this.

I had walked a few steps down of the stairs when a strong pair of arms captured me. "I'm sorry. Please don't leave me while your mad okay. I didn't want to upset you." He said from behind me kissing my neck.

I let out a sight feeling frustrated. "It's just... Why do you have such a big problem with Derek? You know there's nothing there, if I really wanted to sleep with him I would." I told him. By that comment he let out a small growl tightening his hold around me. "If you and me want a life in peace, you have to accept that Derek is a part if it." I told him turning around to face him.

"I'll do everything I can to be friendly against him I promise. Please don’t be mad at me, I love you and want to see you smile.” He told me kissing my temple. “Will you call when you're going home from Leo and Lizzies place?" He asked me seeking my eyes for something, I just didn't know what.

I promised him and walked down the stairs. On one side I git why he was uncomfortable with me and Derek being close because he was my ex. But he's my best friend and partner and he had to accept that.

When I got to their apartment Christina was already there. When she saw me she fell around my neck repeatedly saying sorry. I didn't get why she was saying sorry so I looked up to ask one of the others only to notice they were all three leaving the living room.

We sat down in the couch and she started talking. "I'm so, so sorry. I really thought you knew." She started taking a big breath.

"We were part of your mothers old pack. One of the few who survived. We knew about your mothers special powers. Not everyone in the pack did, but the families who have been part of the pack for generations knew. That night before it all happened your mom send us all a mind link what was going to happen, us who knew her secret, and told us to pack our stuff and leave. She told the rest an hour before it happened that we were going to be attacked and We could leave or stay. I left with Leo and Lizzie. But my dear Charles stayed behind to help. He actually helped Robert getting you out. They were almost at a safe place when they got attacked. Robert ran with you and Charles stayed behind to fight the wolf, to the death. He was badly hurt and couldn't continue after Robert, unfortunately. We would gladly have adopted you.

I'm so sorry, I was convinced that you knew you just didn't want to tall about. You said you knew what the necklace was." She said looking a little freighted.

"Well I though I did as well, guess I was wrong.” I told her giving her a reassuring smile. There wasn’t much new information she could tell me about what happened that night. No one really seemed to know. But it was good to know that what Robert had told me this far, was true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.6K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
99.5K 1.4K 16
18+ only MATURE THEMES First day of college for my course in teaching doesn't go as smoothly as I thought. A total stranger saves me from my clumsine...
4.2K 90 26
If you loved the first book you'll love this one too. Loads of more drama. More jaw dropping moments that will make you want to keep reading. This bo...
51.1K 1.1K 22
It follows a girl who hasn't had sex in a year and meets a new guy at work who could be a potential. Anything is able to happen between the two if th...