The Debt To The Chosen One

By Ginersnap2010

The legend Beasts and legendaires see ash suffers so much. Due to him him constanly saving the world . They d... More

Prolog
Chapter 1: Dream land
Chapter 2: The fantasy world
Chapter 3 : Kidnapping Molly and The Plan
Chapter 4: Joining Forces
Chapter 5 : Crossing Paths, Explanations And Answers
Chapter 7: Caught
Chapter 8 : Molly's New Mama!
Chapter 9: The New world~!
Chapter 11: Team rocket and gang escape the distortion world!
Chapter 12: Library
chapter 13: A missing part of the scroll~!
Chapter 14: The Jewel
Chapter 15: Ash Awakens!
Chapter 16: showdown
Chapter 17: Fixing The land
Chapter 18: The true myth about the chosen one
Chapter 19: Happy ending for all~
Alternate ending

Chapter 10: Ash is a Good MAMA~!

2K 22 16
By Ginersnap2010

molly yawned when she woke up the next moring...

" Mommmy can we got to the park can we?" molly asked

" sure thing sweetie but first mommy needs to get ready....go play with enti for a bit...." ash said

" yay!" molly said as she ran around the room like an airplane...

" ROOOM! ROM!' molly said as she played with her 'papa'

ash took a quick shower and put on clean clothes...before getting molly to take her to the playground...nursey area....

molly skipped while she walked with ash as mewtwo walked with the both of them....

once they where there molly ran to go up on the slide....

as sat down on a bench and paid close atention were she was at all times...

mewtwo began purring at the idea...ash could be caryying his children....

"RRRRRR...." mewtwo purred

" back off..." enti said

" Oh don't be like that enti...we can both have a turn...." mewtwo purred...

enti licked his lips of the thought of that...

" mama ! can u push me on the swing?" molly asked

ash chuckled as he got up...

he bgean pushing molly on the swing while mewtwo and enti talked about their plans to pop ash's cherry....

"WIEEEEEEEEE!' molly said as she laughed as ash pushed her back and forth on the swing.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4.2K 205 24
what if athanasia had a brother who died when he was born and Claude was the one who killed him.....but what will happen if a ruthless assassin were...
5.5K 262 12
Xie Lian and Hua Cheng adopt a magical child after saving him from his neglectful guardians and raise him as their own. Young Harry Potter eventually...
24.6K 1K 14
Misunderstood by many, Xue Yang gets another chance when the story is rewritten. After losing an arm in battle, Xue Yang becomes a wanderer waiting f...