Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ni...

By BluD3vil0712

Set in New York City, Mizuki, a young woman trained by a rebellion, joins the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles in... More

Mystic Mayhem
Origami Tsunami
Donnie's Gifts
Shell in a Cell
Minotaur Maze
War and Pizza
Newsworthy
Repo Mantis
Down with the Sickness
Bonus Chapter (If Mizuki was infected with the flu)
The Fast and The Furriest
Mascot Melee
Bug Busters
The Longest Fight
Hypno! Part Deux
The Gumbus
Mrs. Cuddles
Stuck on You
Al Be Back
Bonus Chapter (Girls' Night Out)
The Purple Jacket
Pizza Pit
Smart Lair
Hot Soup: The Game
The Evil League of Mutants
Author's Note
Late Fee
Bullhop
Mind Meld
Nothing but Truffle
Bonus Chapter (Donnie and Mizuki's Sleepover)
Shadow of Evil
Random Drawing
Portal Jacked!
Mizuki's Parents
Warren and Hypno, Sitting in a Tree
Operation: Normal
Sparring Partner
You Got Served
How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will
Happy New Years!
Mystic Library
The Purple Game
Bonus Chapter (Day and Night Out)
Man vs. Sewer
The Mutant Menace
Turtle-dega Nights: The Ballad of Rat Man
The Ancient Art of Ninja Hide and Seek
One Man's Junk
Snow Day
Bonus Chapter (Tangled Love)
Cloak and Swaggart
Jupiter Jim Ahoy
Insane in the Mama Train
End Game
Many Unhappy Returns
Todd Scouts
Goyles, Goyles, Goyles (Donnie and Mizuki version)
Flushed but Never Forgotten
Lair Games
Author's Note and Update
Breaking Purple
Repairin' the Baron
Air Turtle
Pizza Puffs
Author's Note

🍋Bonus Chapter (Mating Season) 🍋

3.7K 27 8
By BluD3vil0712

Warning: this chapter contains lemons, which means smut and NSFW references. Do not read if you are of young age. If you are willing to risk it, I cannot stop you.

Just a warning ahead.

A/n: this is where I'm going to put in some smut. I have no shame or regrets!

*****

"I don't know what's wrong with him, Mama," Mizuki, in her outfit from her first encounter with Nova Cosmos, told her mother as she made her way down to the sewers. "He's been acting strange these past few days, and Leo is, too. I just don't get what's up with them this time."

"Well, I'll try and talk to Jupiter about it," Momoka said to her. "Hopefully, she knows what's going on. In the meantime, you try and talk to Splinter about this whole ordeal, and let me know if you do."

"Will do, Mama," Mizuki nodded and closed the screen.

She knew the current problem that she had spoken with her mother was true.

Donnie's been acting stranger than she remembered. He would be sweating heavily, his hands and legs would shake greatly whenever she's near him, and his face would be as red as between a rose and tomato.

The thing that made her realize it a day later was his eyes. They used to be lively and sassy, but now, they're not the same the last time she saw them...

As soon as she entered the lair, she was met only with empty silence and a pile of books on the skating ramp.

"Hello?" She called throughout the place. "Anybody? Hallie?"

No answer, just her echoing calls. 

Hallie had told her she had made it to the lair before she did since she has seen Leo behaving rather differently like Donnie is. She should be meeting her here by now...

She sighed and continued her way to the ramp.

Mizuki stopped when she saw a book laying on the floor. Curious, she picked up and noticed a page about something called...'mating season'.

"What in the world...?"

As she was reading it, she failed to notice a shadow looming over her.

She felt his presence and prepared herself to punch him, dropping the book in the process.

She only stopped when she saw that it was Donnie. He was standing some good inches from her, but he wasn't wearing his repaired Battle Shell he had fixed some time ago.

"Oh, Donnie, thank God," she sighed in relief. "You almost gave me a heart attack. You've been acting so weird for some time, I wanted to know if you're alright..."

Donnie didn't respond to her, he just...stared at her.

Mizuki studied his face closer and tilted her head. His face was crimson red as blood, his eyes half-lidded and filled with...lust....

Her eyes went big when she instantly realized. "Donnie?"

He still didn't answer her but stepped towards her. Mizuki took a few steps back to escape from him, only for him to catch up with her and tenderly grab her by the waist.

She gasped in fright as she found herself pressed against his plastron and her cheeks glowing bright red.

Donnie leaned into her neck and sniffed her. "Your scent...really amazing..."

Mizuki made a noise of surprise, blushing even more, and turned her face away so he wouldn't see her cheeks.

He then pulled down her jacket and kissed her neck softly, licking at it and sucking it. She bit on her lips to keep a moan from escaping her throat.

She held back a yelp when he bit, licked and sucked on the spot. She could feel his hand trailing down her side and gripping on her thigh.

The blue-haired girl tried to push herself away from him, but his grasps on her were strong enough to hold her. His three-fingered hand then peacefully lifted her chin, and her lips were met with his own.

She whimpered under the kiss, yet she didn't dare move, fearing of making the wrong choice.

Donnie then picked her up, forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, and continued to suck on and kiss her uncovered neck. They both made it to his room, and Donnie closed the door before locking it shut.

'Dammit,' she cursed internally at her defeated escape.

He then laid her down on his bed before climbing over her and pinning down her wrists with his hands. Her legs would have been kicking at him if they weren't being held down by his own.

"D-Donnie..." Mizuki whispered with terror.

Her soft-shell boyfriend ignored her for a moment as he took off her jacket and threw it to the side. He then kissed her again, his tongue making its way in through her mouth.

He took the opportunity of distracting her with his lips to pull down her tights and threw them to where he tossed the jacket. He went to unclip her bra from underneath her shirt, but Mizuki quickly stopped him with her free hand.

"Donnie...please, talk to me," she pleaded silently.

Donnie stared at her with love and lust before he took her hand and placed it back with her pinned one.

"...I just want to show how much I love you," he answered her near her ear. "It's all right, I'll be gentle..."

Mizuki gasped quietly at his words while he tied her hands together with her shirt-dress to keep them from moving.

He then pulled down her underwear with ease and kissed and licked her neck again. She wanted to stay quiet, but it was getting harder to hold back the panting and moaning.

He kissed her from her neck, down her stomach, all the way down to her core. She nearly yelped in surprise when she felt his tongue lick her flower. As he stuck her tongue inside her vaginal area, she prevented a moan of pleasure from building up.

The blue-haired girl bit her tongue as not make any noise and closed her eyes tightly and did everything in her power to not throw her head back.

Donnie then went back to her and kissed her on the lips again.

She didn't want to go through this...but then again, she wanted this to last forever...

Mizuki finally melted into the kiss and let him insert his tonight through her mouth. Donnie smirked underneath and rubbed her breast tenderly with his one hand while the other trailed down her bare thigh.

His finger then entered into her, and she yelped underneath the kiss.

"A-ah, Donnie..." she gasped.

Donnie smirked as the last time and went faster until she finally felt something watery leaving from within her.

Mizuki looked down, only to blush even redder when she saw Donnie's member. She thought it was big like an eggplant.

"Um, Donnie...?" She asked him fearfully. "W-will that fit?"

"Like I said, I'll be gentle," he promised her, whispering in her ear. "Plus, I bet I can do it in one thrust..."

"What—" she didn't finish her sentence in time, for he instantly thrust his member in her without warning.

She gasped and held back a scream of pain.

"Oh, God. Why...?" She whimpered, trying to hide the agony.

"It'll feel better soon, love," the soft-shell said to her softly as he began to thrust himself into her slowly.

She kept on whimpering until her quiet whines changed to moans of pleasure. As soon as he knows that she wouldn't be able to get away, Donnie untied her hands from her shirt and let them move freely.

Mizuki, her mind no longer begging for a way out, roamed her hands over his shell as she kissed him. He kissed her back, yet he thrust himself into her gradually. He saw the tears leaving her eyes from the painful thrusts and wiped them from her cheeks before kissing her on the face.

"O-oh, God. Donnie..." she moaned, gasping for air.

Donnie pounded in her faster by the second, grunting with each move he made in her.

"Oh, sh—I think I'm gonna—"

"I-I know..."

Mizuki could feel her orgasm about to burst from within her, but she couldn't let it go until he gave her the signal.

Donnie went faster than before and groaned after every thrust he did.

"Now!" He yelled.

Mizuki finally let her orgasm burst free, and the white liquid coated her and Donnie's bare bodies. He pulled out quickly, his member now covered in the white water.

Donnie sighed, towering over his panting girlfriend, and laid his head on her shoulder.

"Was that your mating season?" Mizuki asked through heavy breathing.

"Yeah," he nodded at her question. "Sorry I've been acting weird. I hope I didn't worry you too much."

"Well, you really did, but I appreciate your concern."

Donnie chuckled and plopped down beside her. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to his plastron, and pulled a blanket over them.

"I'm surprised you didn't fight back eventually," he stated.

"Well, it's probably my love for you that made me stay," Mizuki replied.

Donnie stared at her with his cheeks still blushing and his eyes wide with surprise before he smiled and chuckled. He kissed her on the forehead and let her nuzzle against his neck.

"I love you, my little Emerald," he said softly.

"I love you, too."

*****

The next morning...

Her hair now dried off, Mizuki sat at the counter with a hot drink in her hands, one of Donnie's shirt covering her slim body.

"You too?" Hallie's voice said from the entryway.

She turned around, only to stifle her laughter when she saw Hallie wearing one of Leo's shirts. Her hair was all tangled up in a mess and her neck covered in bite-shaped bruises.

"Let me guess, Leo?" Mizuki theorized.

"Yep," Hallie nodded and took a cup from the cabinet. "Donnie?"

"Mm-hmm," Mizuki shook her head up and down and sipped her drink. "Seems you've had it harder like me."

"Oh, yeah? How so?"

When Hallie turned around, she nearly cackled at the sight of her friend's neck and collarbone covered in even more hickeys and bite marks.

"Oh, oh, yeah," the wavy-haired girl covered her mouth to keep the laughter from escaping her lips.

"You're darn right about that."

Mizuki then felt arms wrap around her waist and smiled as her boyfriend nuzzled his face against her neck.

"Morning, beautiful," Donnie smirked, giving her butterfly kisses in the neck.

"Please, not now, sweetie," Mizuki said, even though she was giggling.

Leo, who has his blue bandana around his neck, walked into the kitchen and gently grabbed Hallie by the waist.

She yelped but then chuckled at his antics as she held onto the mug in her hands. "You almost scared me there."

"Coolax, I'm just razzing you, bae," Leo teased her and nuzzled in her hair.

"Now you guys are in a relationship?" Mizuki raised a playful eyebrow at them. "Does Jupiter know about it?"

"Well, by the time they knew what's wrong with us, it was already too late," Hallie replied.

"And Hallie apparently enjoyed it so much she couldn't even stand on her legs," Leo said, laughing.

Donnie spit out his drink while laughing and Mizuki stifled her laughter again.

Mizuki and Hallie looked at each other before they nodded after one another. They had managed to put themselves in the pill in case something like the boys' mating season happened, so they weren't too worried.

"Alright, alright, you guys. Come on," Hallie lightly slapped Leo on the back of his head. "Let's just head back to our rooms."

Leo and Donnie looked at each other and smirked. Hallie tensed up when she saw the smug look and realized her mistake.

"No, wait! No! That's not what I meant! It's not what I asked for!" Hallie denied, taking a few steps back.

She then tried to run after setting the mug back on the counter, only for Leo to catch her and hoist her over his shoulders. He walked out of the kitchen with her laughing and hitting on his shell as she pleaded to be put down.

"Wow, I feel pretty bad for her," Mizuki remarked as she watched them leave.

She tensed up when she felt Donnie wrap his arms around her again and blushed greatly.

"Ready for Round 2?" He asked her in a flirty tone.

Her cheeks grew more hot, a squeak of surprise leaving her lips. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 518 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello × Male!Reader story! There are not...
1.3K 32 28
Being sheltered from the human world as the boys try to stop an evil villain named Superfly and his crew of mutants along with his 4 teenage sea turt...
51 0 22
AJ is scarred and has had rotten luck with men her whole life. However through their mutual friend April O'Neil her path intertwines with that of Leo...
198K 3.9K 22
Takes place during Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Leonardo x Oc Amelia is athletic and works with the Channel 6 News Company April is her best...