The Fallen Crows | Haikyuu...

By Lunargirlj

Hey hey hey! It's your trash panda of a creator back at it again with a Haikyuu!! AU! And a very sad one at t... More

Chapter 1 | Special Class Files
Chapter 2 | Class E-1
Chapter 3 | The Day
Chapter 5 | Volunteer Work
Chapter 6 | Animals
Chapter 7 | The Forest Sanctuary
Chapter 8 | Good Morning
Chapter 9 | Clean-Up & Playing
Chapter 10 | Worries
Happy Easter! | Easter Special ft. mom squad
Chapter 11 | Fun Times
Chapter 12 | Going Home
Chapter 13 | Days Passing By
Chapter 14 | The Mystery of Suga
Chapter 15 | Hospitalized
Happy Pride Month!
Vote

Chapter 4 | Fun

2.3K 67 215
By Lunargirlj

Yamaguchi woke up and looked at the time.

5:00am

He frowned. A unusual time for him. He sat up and looked at his phone.

He scrolled through his texts and texted the group chat real quick.

King of Cinnamon Rolls: I know you're awake, Ennoshita

Mother of 2nd Years: OOf.  oh well. good morning, Yamaguchi.

Ghost Protecter: Why are you guys wake? Go back to sleep.

Mother of 2nd Years: why are you asking us? Why aren't you asleep, Tsukki?

Ghost Protecter: don't call me that. i was reading and playing games. also, who changed my name and why?

King of Cinnamon Rolls: I think it was Tanaka? It's because he said you're salty.

Ghost Protecter: oh.

Mother of 2nd Years: Yamaguchi, why are you up?

King of Cinnamon Rolls: idk, i just woke up  and my chest felt heavy

Ghost Protecter: do you want me to bring you something? soup?

King of Cinnamon Rolls: bRinG mE MiSo sOup, yOur mOm mAkeS thE bEsT

Ghost Protecter: why did you text it like that? you hang around those morons too much, they're making you dumb.

Mother of 2nd Years: Why do you text with no capitals and periods? Anyways-

Sugamama: Go to sleep.

Yamaguchi shivered and put his phone away. Suga is scary when he's mad. They were only a week in, but they're all super cool! He finds it funny when Tsukishima tries to avoid the others during lunch and breaks.

He laid back down and fell asleep in a instant.

{ ~ }

Yamaguchi woke up to something heavy falling on him.

"Not funny guys. I can't see."

Yamaguchi blinked a few times to see Tsukki on top of him, staring at his legs and touching around for his glasses. Yamaguchi grabbed his glasses off his lap and put it on his face.

"Thanks."

"Gomen, Tsukki!"

"Don't apologize."

"Gomen-"

"What did I just say?"

"Oh-"

The room full of boys burst into laughter, except for Tsukishima. Tsuki sat up straight. Suga busted in, "Settle down! Food is on the table. Go eat!"

All but Asahi, Suga, Daichi, Ennoshita, Tsuki, and Yamaguchi went out the room. The five boys stood awkwardly in silence as Yamaguchi got up and put on a hoodie with the words "Taco" on it.

The boys filed out after to the rest sitting politely, scattered around in the room and eating. Kageyama and Hinata were dancing with his mom to some music. She looked so happy.

Yamaguchi smiled softly as Asahi and Daichi went to get food.

Suga pat Yamaguchi's head, "Good morning."

"Good morning, Suga."

The last three went to get food as well.

Anyone who finished their food was up and dancing. Nishinoya and Tanaka were trying to teach Asahi how to dance whilst Ennoshita watched from a small distance. Suga and Daichi danced playfully alone. Kageyama and Hinata were taking turns (for once) waltzing with Yamaguchi's mom. Despite their anger towards each other, they had some good will. Yamaguchi watched them dance with his mom, laughing happily.

{ ~ }

Tsuki wandered around the house. He wasn't a party guy, even with Yamaguchi there. He walked back into Yamaguchi's room and looked around. A piano in the back corner. He slid onto the chair and lifted the cover on the keys, coughing a tad at the dust. He laid his fingers gently on the keys. He slid his headphones on.

Tsukishima raised his hands slightly, hearing nothing but silence. He decided to take his glasses off too.

Unexpectedly, he could tell the difference despite it being so blurry the keys nearly merged together in the darkness. He let out a unsettling sigh. He didn't want anyone to walk in, but there's no lock. Oh well. He sang very quietly.

"White lips, pale face. Breathing in snow flakes. Burnt lungs, sour taste. Light's gone, days end. Struggling to pay rent. Long nights, strange men."

Tsuki furrowed his brows bit. He was a guy and he didn't really like any girls, so why is he singing this? Maybe if he alternated the pronouns? It wasn't about love, more of silent suffering.

He continued, hearing a small beat from outside.

By the end, he felt oddly calm. He grabbed his glasses before feeling something wet on his face. He gently touched his cheek to find a tear. He stared blandly at it and wiped any other clean off. He heard the door inch open, seeing Suga.

"Hi Suga."

"Hello, Tsukishima. We're going to the mall, want to join?"

"I don't have anything else, so okay."

"Okay then, can you get out please? Yamaguchi said he needs to change."

"Of course, apologies."

"It's all good."

Tsukishima and Suga walked out of the room. Although Suga was a bit ecstatic, Tsukishima still had respect for him because he was his upperclassmen and he had a much worse disease than his near blindness.

Yamaguchi took a minute or two before coming out. (Of his bedroom. so many great memes i can make with this xD)

Everyone had relatively normal clothing. Although, Tsuki was wearing a tie. Even though nothing formal was happening, they were just heading to the mall and the arcade.

They all said their goodbyes and thank you's to Yamaguchi's mom, who had a delight of a time. Both him and her mom had the same condition, so it's rare for her to be happy without faking. But it makes Yamaguchi happy when she is truly happy.

They made it to the Mall without coincidences or casualties. They all just walked around, looking at clothes and buying food. Just a bunch of teenage screaming boys.

The gang walked past a store before Hinata backtracked.

"Hey look! It's Tsukishima's favorite store!"

Hinata glanced Tsukishima, who looked at the store he pointed at. He burst into laughter. Tsukki loomed over Hinata, scaring them living life out of him. It was Hot Topic.

{ ~ }

Suga stood near the food court with the 9 other boys.

"Okay, let's behave! Me and Daichi are paying, so everyone gotta get something under 1,101 ($10) yen. We're having a suprise for y'all at the end, so don't come close or else. Got that?"

Everyone felt shivers shoot up their spines. Even Daichi.

They dispersed afterwards.

Asahi, Ennoshita, Nishinoya, and Tanaka walked around a bit before spotting a neat bento place.

Asahi stood calmly behind the boys as Nishinoya and Tanaka ecstatically ran around.

The two other sane boys arrived at the counter and the cashier gave Asahi a odd look.

"What would you like?"

Ennoshita got the food for Nishinoya and Tanaka, which was just regular white rice, nigiri, and a crap ton of meat. He sent them off on his way.

Asahi stood behind Ennoshita, "And, uh can I-"

"Aren't you behind him, sir?"

The two boys tilted their head before Ennoshita laughed nervously, "Oh! My friend is ordering with me."

The waitress smiled nervously. The boys collected their food and sat at the long table with Tanaka and Nishinoya.

Asahi let out a distressed sigh, laying out his arms on the table, "she thought I was a dangerous adult..."

Tanaka did a spit take and laughed hysterically. Nishinoya "pat" Asahi's back, when really he was just slapping it really hard, "It's okay Asahi-San! Don't mind!"

The boys laughed some more before eating their food.

{ ~ }

"Meaty Meaty meat!" Hinata cheered as the two first years walked over to a small restaurant.

"Hello! What can I get you and your friend?"

Kageyama had his cap backwards, so he looked more mature and teenage like.

"Two bowls of ___."

"Coming right up!"

The girl walked away and came back with two plates full of meat and curry buns.

"Careful buddy! It's hot. Is this your friend's little brother?" The waitress asked.

Kageyama stifled a laugh as Hinata turned and already started walking in embarrassment.

"He's actually a high schooler in the same grade as me."

"Oh! Sorry!"

"It's okay, it happens often."

Kageyama waved and chased after Hinata, laughing hysterically. As soon as they sat down with the other boys, Kageyama told them what happened.

"BAHAHAHAHA-" Tanaka wheezes.

"HiNaTa, tELl tHeM nExT TiMe!" Nishinoya jabbed Hinata, making him cough.

Ennoshita face palmed and Asahi gently patted Hinata's back.

After they calmed down again and stopped dying, Kageyama got up and went to get milk. He slid in the few yen left into the coin slot and pressed the two milk buttons at the same time.

He blinked at the two milk cartons that came out and snatched them immediately, running back over with the most genuine smile on his face.

{ ~ }

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walked up to a Udon restaurant place thing.

"Tsuki, look at this!" Yamaguchi and Tsukishina stood by, waiting for their food. Yamaguchi put his hair in a tiny bun.

"That's cool, Yamaguchi."

"Thanks, Tsukki!"

The two got bored, so Tsukki let Yamaguchi borrow his headphones and listen to music from his phone.

Only a few minutes pass by when a weird guy taps Tsukki's shoulder. He turned and looked slightly down at the guy, "Yes?"

"Is that your girlfriend?"

"No, that's my friend."

"Oh, perfect! Mind if I date her or make a move?"

Tsukki kept his cool, from dying of laughter and hitting the guy. He lightly tapped Yamaguchi's shoulder. The short boy looked up at him from the side. Tsukki leaned to the side and whispered, "A guy wants to date you. You wanna-"

"UWAHHH, WHAT?!" Yamaguchi half screamed, looking at Tsukki. The guy froze for a second before speed walking away.

"I'm joking, can you get the food? I'm gonna check on everyone else."

"Okay, Tsukki!"

Tsukishima walked away, chuckling to himself.

"Hey, Tsukishima!" Nishinoya waved. He nodded towards his upperclassmen.

"Me and Yamaguchi are gonna get food.
Some guy though he was a girl because he put his hair up."

It was silent for a second before they all started laughing again. Even Ennoshita now. Asahi was embarrassed though, since he gave the hair tie and showed him how to do it. Yamaguchi came back with the food, visibly confused. They all stared at him with the straightest faces they could possibly have on. Before laughing again.

{ ~ }

Daichi stood in line next to Suga with a unsettling silence.

"Suga..."

"Yes, Daichi?"

"How much longer do you have?"

They both looked away from each other. This wasn't a delicate subject.

"I said I don't know and I still don't. But, I'm gonna live my life for now!" Suga smiled at his friend, determined.

Daichi smiled softly, grinning at his best friend.

"A dozen for Daichi!"

The two looked up and laughed lightly as they went to get it.

{ ~ }

"Hey, Suga, Daichi!" Hinata bounced out of his seat. Almost all crowded around them.

"Are those..." Tanaka blinked.

"CINNAMON ROLLS?!" Nishinoya exclaimed.

"Get back! Sit down first. Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, and Ennoshita get first bites for not crowding."

Yamaguchi grinned at his friend. They both grabbed a plate and grabbed the biggest cinnamon rolls. Next, Ennoshita grabbed a random one. Then everyone else snatched one.

It was a nice day. And Suga hopes is stays like this for a little long.

Just a little longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 57 13
•Kageyama x Hinata• _________________ 【ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴇ sᴀᴅ】 Hinata, emotionally and mentally abused by the people around him. Kageyama, getting abused by Hi...
2.4K 75 19
Description: Tendo has been struggling with body dysmorphia, depression and suicidal thoughts ever since he broke up, no, ran away from his abusive e...
77.4K 3.9K 28
COMPLETE (AND UPDATED) Highest rating - #1 in kagehina Some time ago now the land of the living became the land of the undead. A new species roamed...
247K 15.9K 137
What if the characters of Haikyuu had Facebook!! Come in and see for yourself!! See their reactions!! Packed with insults, laughter, Facebook birthd...