Recovery

Por Life_for_Belieb

Alex has been a friend of Justin Bieber as long as she can remember. When he got signed, she was the first pe... Mais

Recovery
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New Cover!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Author's Note
Chapter 65
New Book
New Book

Chapter 28

764 17 2
Por Life_for_Belieb

Chapter 28

Justin had been whining in pain for hours now and Madison was growing tired of it. She put the plate in the dishwasher and went to check on him.

Madison's POV:

I stomped up the stairs annoyed and knocked on the door of my room.
"Come on out." I demanded, opening the door.

"Justin, stop this. You're acting like a three year old." I instructed calmly. He turned around to face me.

"I'm sorry but it hurts." He complained as he got off the bed to put his shirt over his bruised back.

"Come down stairs. Dinner's gonna be ready in fifteen minutes." I stated as the door shut, leaving him alone.

I went into the kitchen and got the ingredients needed to make a simple pasta dish I saw in one of the cooking magazines I own.

Once it was done, I yelled for Justin. It took him awhile to get down but when he did, he didn't hesitate to began devouring the meal.

"T-This is good." He said with a mouth full of pasta.

"Thanks." As I finished the last of my pasta.

"C-Can I go watch tv?" He asked like a child would ask his mother.

"Yes." I started clearly the table and Justin raced to the television in the living room.

He had the news on and what I overheard was a nightmare.

"Police got a lead that the kidnapped Popstar Justin Bieber was with a woman that is believed to be his former girlfriend, Madison Gomez."

And that's when time stopped.

A/N: Thank you for all the votes and comments. Keep them coming. You guys are the ones that inspire me to keep on writing. I hope you liked the chapter. What do you think will happen? Will Madison get caught? Will Justin be saved? 😘

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

281 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
200 0 20
So, fully based on a day dream I want to show you imagine with me if you will what happens my OC a character I use for all my fanfictions meets her c...
227K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...
623 2 19
Have you ever thought of does Justin have After all troubles that Justin made in past few months and all stuffs that happend between Justin and Selen...