𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

By juicytiti

Iris wasn't used to much, she was just a hardworking woman with no past, present, or future. She had no life... More

I.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII. (sneak peek)
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI
new characters
XXVII

II.

28.2K 1.6K 1.6K
By juicytiti

I tried to readjust my eyes, the room was giving off serial killer vibes. It looked like some abandoned warehouse, I wasn't the only one in here.

Some dudes with ski masks over their faces. I was a bit spooked, okay I was flipping the fuck out. But I had to keep my cool, maybe they were gonna spare my life.

I was good at talking myself outta stuff. Too bad I couldn't talk with this fucking tape on my mouth. My hands and feet were tied to the chair, you'd think I did some wrong.

I did attack dude but I ain't do nothing to get abducted. I can't even stay out the way without somebody trying to kill me.

"She pretty," a tall dark man with a full beard approached me. I pushed my head back as he bent down. "But you got the wrong girl,"

"Boss, what you mean? It's just how you described her." One of the guys said, I assumed it was the nigga that hijacked me.

"It's not her," his voice grew loud and he stood up straight.

"The fuck we supposed to do then," the guy shrugged his shoulders. "Ain't no way she going back out there."

Yes the fuck I am.

I wiggled my wrists, whoever tied these needed to serve prison time. My circulation was being cut off.

The man who they referred to as 'Boss' bent down again and peeled the tape from my mouth. I kept my eyes closed to mask the fact that it hurt.

"What's your name baby?" He looked into my eyes.

I wasn't really good with eye contact but with him I didn't have a choice. It's like I'd be disrespecting him if I didn't look him in his eyes.

They were a dark brown and they had a darkness to them. He seemed like a man you didn't wanna piss off.

And I wasn't gonna be the one to piss him off.

"Iris," I spoke firmly.

"Well, Iris, I don't trust you. My buddy here," he paused, glared at the guy and put his focus back on me. "He didn't follow up on his task. You seem innocent but I'ma have to kill you,"

It took me a minute to process what he said. I wasn't gonna snitch, I don't even have a telling bone in my body.

I'm too young to be dying over somebody else mistakes.

"You don't have to kill me," I shook my head and tears weren't forming but I felt like crying.

"Yes we do," the guy in the back added, it was unnecessary and Boss just scowled at him.

"Boog, shut the fuck up, I'm already pissed off," he yelled at him and it made me jump.

Boog stepped back and we made eye contact. I looked back to the Boss and he just seemed confused.

"Can you untie me? Please?" I spoke soft looking down at my wrists.

He made eye contact with another guy. He moved forward with a large knife in his hand. My heart was racing before but now it was starting to crash.

"I don't wanna feel any pain so if you kill me can you make it quick?" I closed my eyes tight.

The man chuckled and it made me a bit uncomfortable. I felt a relief when the ropes were cut off my wrist and ankles.

"You fuck up one time I'm killing you and it won't be quick at all," he gave me a glowered stare.

"So, you're letting me go?" I felt my wrists, I'll never take movement for granted ever again.

"No, not necessarily," he chuckled and licked his thick lips. "I need an assistant and you fit the description. You'll be staying with me, keeping track of all my meetings. And, if I catch you trying to contact anybody from your old life, well, you can fill in the blanks,"

"And what if I say no?" I raised an eyebrow. I wasn't gonna say no because my life depended on it but I wanted to test out my options.

"Do you wanna fucking die?" He raised an eyebrow and I shook my head. "I thought so,"

"I'll have Boog take you upstairs, get you cleaned up, and we'll discuss business in the morning," he said before leaving out of the area.

The other guys followed behind him. And it was just me and the nigga that kidnapped me, Boog.

"Bring yo ass own Otis," he smacked his lips.

"You know my fuckin' name," I rolled my eyes at him. "And next time pick the right fucking girl,"

I followed him up the stairs and I would've never expected the inside of the house to look like this. They did a good job with the room downstairs, it looked like a whole new world down there.

The furniture was black and gold. He loved black, a lot and that's just by his interior design. I wonder what the hell he does for a living to own a place like this.

I know for a fact this house costed him a fortune. It was too damn big for a mansion. It was a damn castle.

Boog led me to a room, the bed was made perfect, and the room as a whole looked untouched. "You gone stay in here. Everything you need is in this room,"

"I need a shower. I need clothes. I n—,"

"Please shut up,"

I rolled my eyes and he went through the drawers. There seemed to already be another female's clothes inside. "We can get you some clothes tomorrow but in the mean time this shit gone have to do for now,"

"Was this somebody else's room?" I scrunched my eyebrows together taking a look around. It didn't seem or feel like a guest room, I felt like I was invading privacy being in here.

"Do you not know how to shut up? And don't ask questions, Killa hates that shit,"

"Watch yo' fuckin' tone. I'm not no lil' ass girl," I scoffed.

"Act like one,"

-

lmao this book just for fun 😂 it's easy to free write so if there's any mistakes i'ma correct em eventually.

i hope y'all like this. i actually fw this lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.1K 9
What happens when the mafia king's son falls for the new mysterious girl who seem to have more to her than she's letting on? But she couldn't be that...
The Streets By Taylor

Mystery / Thriller

2.9K 78 51
They were trouble. You could just tell by looking at them. They didn't talk to anybody, besides others in the group and people in our school spread s...
101 6 17
I'm just a lost girl trying to make it. I'm on my own my problems running deep. The hood raise me to be who I am. This is about a girl who met a gang...
Black Iris By Alex West

Mystery / Thriller

85.7K 2.9K 72
For so long, Guinevere West had been Blake Ivy's 'Iris.' His play thing. Nothing but a woman he could torment and manipulate when he felt like it. T...