Victoria

By JustLittleAlyssa

Victoria has a very hard life. She’s six years old with no mother and does not know her father. Her mother di... More

Victoria
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

22.3K 510 99
By JustLittleAlyssa

dedicated to Monty, because i know she's going through some hard things right now. but its all going to be okay Monty, everythings going to work out in the end, even though it doesn't seem like it, just you wait.

***

Victoria had been home for several weeks now, and she couldn’t be happier. Her room was pink, which she loved, and she had all of the same things she had at the foster home and the hospital in her room at home. Her bed was almost to big for her, but she loved how it was to big for her, because when it was thundery out, she made Niall stay with her.

Niall was awake by now and ready to start the day. He checked over his suitcase once more, then Victoria’s that he had packed. The boys had been invited to America to go sing on an awards show, the Kids Choice Awards. They were in a couple of days and had to go out there early for rehearsals. Luckily, Eleanor was coming to the awards, along with Louis’ mum Jay and they agreed to watch over her while he was in rehearsals. One of the days he was going to take her to Disneyland, but she didn’t know that yet. Niall’s family was also flying out to see the first couple nights of shows that were happening after the awards, and to meet Victoria for the first time. 

Niall walked into Victoria’s room slowly and turned the light on. He could see her head poking out of her blankets just a tiny bit, and he could hear her breathing slowly. Her room was relatively clean, due to the fact that she had mostly everything packed. Niall slowly walked over to her bed and sat on the edge. Victoria stirred slowly and moaned. 

“Wake up princess. We have to go.” Niall said to her. Victoria turned around and and smiled at her daddy. “Good morning princess. Come on, lets get ready to go.” he said to her. Victoria nodded and got up and went over to her clothes that Niall laid out for her last night before bed. “I’ll be downstairs, okay? I’ll make you breakfast.” Niall said to her at the door. 

“Okay!” she said to him as he shut the door slightly. Niall could smell the breakfast from downstairs already being made by Harry, who was an excellent cook. He walked down to see what he was making, and he started drooling when he saw them. 

“Make two small ones for Victoria, she’s coming down soon.” Niall ordered Harry. 

“I didn’t hear a please. But fine, if its for my baby, then yes.” Harry said. Niall rolled his eyes at he took out a glass and made Victoria her chocolate milk, to get a head start so they could leave on time. Niall could hear Victoria coming down the stairs slowly now. “Uncle Harry made you pancakes!” Harry said to her as she hopped on her chair.

“Yay!” Victoria said, eating up her pancakes that Harry prepared. 

“Drink your milk, we’ve got to go soon!” Niall said to her, running around to get his suitcase and hers from his room. When he came back downstairs, she was done with her eating and had drank her milk. She had even put her sweatshirt on and was ready to leave. “Look at you, all ready to go that quick without me even asking! Lets go princess, i’ve got your animals packed in my backpack.” Niall said, picking her up. 

“Bye bye house.” she said from over her fathers shoulders. Niall laughed as Liam ushered everybody else while he spent the time putting Victoria in her car seat. “Daddy, on the plane do I have to be in the seat?” she asked him as Niall finished strapping her in. 

“Nope, you just have to stay sitting. You can even have the window seat and any candy you want!” Niall said. 

“Even the M&M’s and the Milky Ways and the Skittles?!” Victoria yelped excitedly. Niall nodded and kissed the top her head before he himself got in the car with the rest of the boys. “Uncle Louis, daddy said I could have candy today on the plane and the window seat!” Victoria said happily to him. 

“Lucky! Eleanor doesn’t let me have the window seat, she always wants it!” Louis said, pouting towards Eleanor. Victoria giggled and turned her attention to the window where the watched the scenery go by. Niall was sad that Brooke wasn’t able to come out with them, and neither was Sammi for she had to stay with Kaylee. Brooke, Sammi and Kaylee were though flying out for the first couple of shows, which made Victoria really happy when she found out. She was also happy when she was told she would be meeting Grammy and Pappy, and her new Uncle Greg. 

They got to the airport and Victoria stayed closed to Niall, holding his hand tightly as they walked through the crowd. At security she almost wouldn’t go because Niall and her had to go separate. Niall had to go first, and Louis had to send her in after him for her to walk across. Then she started to get bored waiting to get on the plane, and she started to whine to Niall a little bit. Louis and Zayn took her to go and get some candy for the plane. 

“Okay, when we get into Los Angeles, put her to sleep. When we get there it will be night, it all plans out perfectly.” Liam said to Niall. He nodded as Victoria came running back to him with her candy that Louis bought her and a Starbucks Mocha drink. “If we can get her to sleep.” Niall nodded as she climbed onto his lap. 

“Flight 782 to Los Angeles is now boarding.” a speaker said. Niall picked up Victoria and all of her stuff and got their tickets out to board. 

“Passport please.” the check-in said to Niall. Niall slapped his down and dug hers out of his pack pocket. “She’s adorable.” she said to Niall as he received their passports back. Niall nodded to her kindly as he continued on the plane. Victoria shook in coldness as they walked on the plane. 

“Daddy, its cold.” Victoria said to Niall. 

“I’ll get your blanket out as soon as we sit down.” Niall said to her. They found their first class seats and Victoria hopped over to the window. He buckled her seat belt together for her as she looked out the window, amazed at the plane that just went in the air. 

“Daddy, are we going to be doing that?” Victoria asked him, pulling on his arm and making him look out the window with her. 

“Yeah, that’s how we’re getting to America baby. We’re going over the ocean.” he said to her. 

“Cool!” she said happily as Niall put her blanket around her shoulders and finally got himself ready for the long flight. 

“You guys alright up front?” Liam asked the first class section. The whole section consisted of the One Direction party: Paul was up front, waiting for Simon to get on the plane to sit with him. Across the isle from them was Lou Teasdale and Lux Atkins. Behind them was Tom Atkins and Harry. Across from them was Eleanor and Louis. Then there was Liam and Zayn behind them, and across was Niall and Victoria. “Oi, its about time Simon!” Liam bellowed to their head manager, who just boarded.

“Uncle Liam, I think flying is cool because we get to go over the ocean.” Victoria said to him. 

“Flying is cool! Look at you already, wrapped up in your monkey blanket with your snacks. Daddy’s got you all set!” Liam said to her. She nodded and turned her attention back outside. “She’s got your attention span, mate.” Liam added, sitting back down. 

“I don’t know if thats a good thing or a bad thing.” Niall replied. 

“But what if it gets hot again?” Harry asked outloud.

“I don’t care, all of your clothes are to stay on your body.” Simon lectured. 

“Styles, for as long as my six year old daughter is on this plane, you will keep your clothes on.” Niall said. 

“Whatever.” Harry said, taking a sip of his beer that he had already ordered. Niall looked back over at Victoria, who was now tenderly eating her Skittles that Louis bought her. She had gotten her bear out of Niall’s backpack and that was now sitting next to her. She looked up and smiled when she saw Niall was looking at her. He leaned over and kissed her forehead. 

“Is Duffy going to watch us go in the air with you?” Niall asked her. She nodded happily as she clung to her bear and her Skittles bag. “How about we save the Skittles, yeah?” he asked her. She nodded again and rolled up the bag and gave them to him. 

“Niall, hows things?” Simon asked from behind him. Simon hadn’t seen Victoria yet, as it was when Niall had to tell him she existed he wasn’t to happy about it. Victoria stared up at him curiously, wondering who the new person was. 

“Things are good. Just trying to manage her and being in the band. But she’s not that hard to handle.” he said, ruffling her hair. 

“Daddy!” she said to him, flattening it out herself. She then went back into Niall’s bag and took out her hat that Perrie had gotten her and placed it on her head to prevent him from doing it again. “Only Eleanor, Brookie, Sammi and Perrie can play with my hair. Sometimes Uncle Zayn is allowed to.” 

“Sorry boss.” Niall said as she snatched her candy back. “Hey! No more for now!” Niall said, taking it back, but not before she popped one in her mouth. “Jesus, you hang around with Uncle Louis to much.” Niall said to her. 

“No, Uncle Zayn taught me that!” Victoria said. 

“What did Uncle Zayn teach you?” Zayn said, looking over at her. Victoria stuck her tongue out at him as Niall turned to Zayn. 

“Uncle Zayn is in trouble.” Simon commented.

“Yeah, Uncle Zayn is in trouble!” Victoria cheered. 

“This is why you can’t have chocolate, because you get off the wall afterwards.” Niall said to her. “Sit down!” he said sharply. Victoria sat back down and buckled her seat quickly. The flight attendant said that they were going to be taking off shortly so Simon went back to his seat, and Victoria managed to calm down a notch. 

“Daddy? What happens?” she asked him curiously. 

“Well babe, we’re going to go really, really fast, then the pilots going to put the plane in the air, and we’ll fly to Los Angeles.” Niall explained. 

“Can I sleep later?” Victoria asked. 

“If I give you the rest of this candy, you’ll be awake for the entire trip.” Niall said, joking around with her. Victoria was starting to get scared for the take off, and Niall could tell. “Hey, you’re going to be okay. Just think of when we get int he air, you can have all the candy you want.”

“Can I see Uncle Harry later?” she asked. Niall shook his head at her. “So I have to stay here?” He nodded. “Oh, thats okay daddy. Cause I love you.” she said to him happily, smiling up at him. Niall kissed her forehead gently as the plane started moving slowly. “Are we going?” she asked again. Niall nodded. She turned and looked out the window. Niall leaned over so he was looking over her shoulder. She was so fascinated with what was going on, Niall found it so funny. 

“Look out the window at this part, princess.” Niall said. She nodded and kept her eyes at the window. 

“Whoa!” she said once the ground got smaller beneath them. Niall smiled in amusement. “I can’t see it anymore.” she said, turning to Niall. She got really quiet for a couple of seconds and put her hands on her ears. “My ears hurt.” she whined to him. 

“Its okay babe, it won’t hurt soon.” he assured her. 

“Thats what you said about my shot! And it hurt a lot! You lied! You only said that so I would take it! Thats what Uncle Liam told me!” she said. Niall could hear Louis and Eleanor laughing hysterically at Victoria from their seats. He himself couldn’t help but chuckle. 

“This time I mean it though!” Niall said to her. She gave him a look and turned back to the window. Niall rolled his eyes and looked over to Louis, who was looking back at him. 

“Thats why you don’t lie to a six year old.” Louis said laughing. “She’s a smart kid Niall, don’t fool her.” he added, with a point. Victoria was very smart for her age, and Niall knew that. Niall put his arms around her chest and kissed her cheek. 

“I’m sorry for lying princess, am I forgiven now?” Niall asked. She turned around smiling and giggling. 

“Yeah, you are. I love you daddy.” Victoria said with another giggle. 

“I love you to princess.” Niall added, kissing her forehead once more. 

***

YOU'RE WELCOME! this chapter is just all adorableness, nothing really happens. until later. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
316K 4.2K 31
"It's been seven years, Niall. I thought...you'd forget about me." When Allie Hunter's mother died of cancer, her life was torn apart as her formerly...
136K 6.3K 31
It's been 2 years since the heart breaking accident. It's been 2 years since she last saw his beautiful brown eyes. It's been 2 years since he was sa...
5.6K 133 15
Ella is just a fifteen year old girl. Her mother died because of Cancer. Her father died when she was two. Then there is her brother who happens to b...