want you back (dream X error)

By BlueLadxxx

dream used to be with error untill they broke up because error started falling for ink. dream hasn't been the... More

memory

you still care

359 16 4
By BlueLadxxx

Dream POV:

There was a long silence between us and Error finally broke it, "it's been a while... You know since we last properly spoke... How has life been for you?" He asked, his voice sounding slightly off.
"Lonely...cold...painful and more..." I replied in a expressionless voice. He turned away from me and his head hung low.

"How are things with you and ink?.." I forced myself to ask, even though it made my stomach twist. "Things have been good," he replied, "me and ink are happy together so I don't see myself leaving him any time soon." This made my eyes water.

I still had strong feelings for him, but he moved one and drifted away from me... Was I not good enough?...

I quickly got up and teleported away. I felt weak and tired. I didn't know where I was, I just kept running.

Error POV

Dream got up with watery eyes, and my brows furrowed as my eyes widened. I gave Dream a strong look of concern, but he didn't seem to notice, and as soon as I lifted my hand to grab his arm he teleported away and the echo of a sob faded with it. I liked down in shame.

Was I making a mistake? No I love my Kiki! Then why do I feel pain, I'm not being stabbed?

I lifted my head and met eyes with nightmare, he scowled at me from the shadows and had us arms folded angrily.

"Nightmare? Why are you here?," I asked.

"You really hurt my brother... He's currently running...from you..." He replied.

"So? I have my new lover to be concerned about."

"Did you ever love my brother? Or was he just a toy you used to pass the time because if so then you do not deserve the kindness he has given for you..."

I just stood silently, perplexed.

"He talks about you a lot, Error... And you just played him..."

I once again looked down at my feet, in shame.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
748K 39.6K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...