My Hybrid

By KookiesandCream15

Park Seonghwa, CEO and Founder of Hwa Designs. Kang Yeosang, Puppy hybrid who's in his last year of Universit... More

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑾𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒅
𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑭𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘
𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑷𝒕.2
𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆
𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒕. 1
𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒕. 2
𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑳𝒆𝒇𝒕
𝑨 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆!
𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒖𝒑!
𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒖𝒚𝒔
𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓
𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅
𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅
𝑫𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍
𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔰: ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔩𝔩 ℭ𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚
𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏
𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚
𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒏𝒐𝒕.
𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔
𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒔
𝑴𝒓. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓.
є ρ ι ℓ σ g υ є

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑷𝒕.1

3.2K 118 37
By KookiesandCream15

Seonghwa groaned as his alarm went off. He lazily picked up his phone and turned it off. Seonghwa squinted his eyes as he looked at the time before placing his phone back down and going back to sleep. It was six am, Seonghwa intended to sleep in due to the hectic week he had. Seonghwa was about to pull his hand but felt a weight on it. As he looked down a smile began to spread across his face. He saw Yeosang cuddling into his side as Yeosang let out quiet snores. Seonghwa moved the hair from Yeosang's face before falling back asleep wrapping his other hand around Yeosang.

No they aren't dating yet, but ever since Yeosang confessed about being a hybrid, Yeosang had gotten more comfortable being around Seonghwa and Seonghwa didn't push him away but instead kept him close to him. They would always meet up after Yeosang's classes finished and when Yeosang didn't have class he would spend time at Seonghwa's company with him or they all would hang out at Seonghwa's house and just chill.

It was about nine thirty am when Yeosang eyes fluttered open and he saw that he was sleeping in Seonghwa's arms. He like it. He liked the warmth he got every time Seonghwa hugged him and the protective feeling he got every time Seonghwa was with him.

Yeosang smiled and started to lightly play with Seonghwa's hair as he was still asleep. Yeosang thought about the first time they met and the way he felt when Seonghwa ruffled his hair.

Yeosang sighed as rest his hands on Seonghwa's chest.

"Hyung if I tell you that you're my mate would you believe me?" Yeosang whispered under his breath so softy, not even a fly would hear what he said.

"I'll believe you pup." Seonghwa replied and Yeosang looked up at him about to panic.

Yeosang became slightly frantic and Seonghwa quickly started to rub soothing circles on his back calming him down.

"H-hyung you're awake." Yeosang said softly and Seonghwa hummed in response.

"And you heard what I said..." Yeosang said softly and once again Seonghwa hummed in response.

"I'm sorry hyung. I didn't ask for it to be like this." Yeosang said almost crying and that's when Seonghwa became fully awake and opened his eyes.

"Pup look at me." Seonghwa said and Yeosang looked up at Seonghwa.

"It's okay. I know you don't choose your mate it happens naturally. And I'm glad that I'm your mate." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"R-really?" Yeosang asked.

"Yes. That means I can have this cute pup all to myself." Seonghwa said with a smile causing Yeosang to blush.

Seonghwa pulled Yeosang closer  and hugged him. Yeosang leaned into Seonghwa's warmth.

"Let's go on a date." Seonghwa said causing Yeosang to pull away and sit up, looking at Seonghwa.

"What?" Yeosang asked

"Let's go on a date. Anywhere you wanna go." Seonghwa said with a smile before he sat up.

"I wanna have lunch out and then go to the amusement park." Yeosang said softly.

"Okay." Seonghwa said then stood up.

"Its ten o'clock. Let's go have breakfast down stairs." Seonghwa said before walking into his bathroom.

Yeosang knocked on the bathroom door before entering.

"Hyung. Do you have a toothbrush that I can use?" Yeosang asked as he walked in.

Seonghwa took the extra blue toothbrush out of the cabinet and handed it to Yeosang.

"Here. The toothpaste is on the shelf and meet me down stairs when you're finished okay." Seonghwa said and Yeosang nod.

Yeosang brushed his teeth and washed his face before placing his toothbrush on the shelf and making his way downstairs.

As he entered the kitchen he smelt pancakes and bacon. He saw Seonghwa finishing placing the plates on the table. Yeosang smiled and sat opposite Seonghwa before starting to eat. Seonghwa looked at him and smile before he too began eating.

After breakfast Seonghwa dropped Yeosang back home for him to organize for their date and told him he would pick him up at twelve noon. Seonghwa parked his car before going up to his room to choose an outfit for the day.

"I can't wear anything to dressy and I can't wear anything to casual." Seonghwa murmured as he looked through his closet.

"Ah ha! Got it!" Seonghwa exclaimed as he compiled the perfect outfit.

He took out his pair of black ripped jeans, then took his black white tee and paired it with his black leather jacket. He looked at his shoes and took the black pair resting it next to the bed. He smiled at his outfit before he went into the bathroom.(the outfit he wore to weekly idol)

After he was fully dressed he styled his hair to the side then wore his accessories which included his rings and his silver band. He unplugged what needed to be unplugged and left home to go for Yeosang.

Yeosang walked out of his bathroom before taking his clothes out of his closet. He took out a pair washed out, light blue jeans, his over sized black sweater and a pair of white sneakers. He smiled before starting to get dressed. After he finished getting dress, he dried his hair and left it in its natural state and wore his accessories which was his ring and a silver band. He smiled contented with his look before taking his fully charged cell phone and walked down stairs to wait for Seonghwa. As he sat down on his couch he heard a car horn outside. He got up and peeped through the window just to make sure it was Seonghwa. Yeosang saw Seonghwa stand outside his car waiting for him and gulped at his outfit choice.

"Lord, he's really testing my patience." Yeosang said before taking a sliver card from on the table together with his house keys before exiting his house, locking it behind him. 

He walked towards Seonghwa with a smile on his face. Seonghwa saw him and smile.

"You ready?" Seonghwa asked and Yeosang nod.

Seonghwa opened the door for him and he sat down. Seonghwa then went to the drivers side before sitting down, starting the vehicle and driving off away to the restaurant.

The drive was quiet and nice, Seonghwa settled his left hand on Yeosang's thigh and Yeosang looked out the window, taking in the outside view.

"I like what you did with your hair." Seonghwa said which cause Yeosang to look at him.

"I didn't do anything with it. I just left it as it is" Yeosang said with a smile

"I know." Seonghwa said with a smile before pulling into the parking lot.

"We're here." Seonghwa said as he looked at Yeosang.

Seonghwa got out then went to Yeosang's side and opened the door for him. Yeosang quietly thanked him before Seonghwa closed the door and locked his car.

"Let's go in." Seonghwa said as he held his hand out for Yeosang.

Yeosang took hold of Seonghwa's hand as they walked into a completely empty restaurant. Yeosang was confused as to why the restaurant was dead during the middle of the day, not knowing Seonghwa made arrangements to get the entire restaurant for the time of them being there. Seonghwa lead Yeosang to their table before they both sat down and a waiter came to them. They both ordered and wait for their meals to arrive as they were waiting they began to have small yet comfortable conversations.

"Hyung, why is the restaurant empty?" Yeosang asked

"Because I didn't want any interruptions during our first date." Seonghwa replied with a smile.

"You did this?! Hyung you didn't have to!" Yeosang quickly said and Seonghwa chuckled.

"It's okay. I'll do anything for my pup." Seonghwa said and winked at Yeosang which caused him to blush.

Their food soon came and they began to eat in a comfortable silence, talking little in between.

After their meals, Seonghwa left Yeosang to go to the washroom after asking Yeosang if he needed to go, which Yeosang said no to. When Seonghwa left Yeosang took the silver card out of his back pocket and popped out the last tablet in the card before taking it.

"Note to self, get more heat control tablets." Yeosang said as he got up and tossed it in a near my bin before sitting back down.

Seonghwa soon returned before asking Yeosang is he was ready to go. Yeosang nod and they took off. Yeosang sat next to Seonghwa as they drive away to there next location.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1K 14
❝your scent keeps me safe..❞ this book contains tons of fluff and minor sexual scenes! none of these descriptions reflect on ateez as individuals. th...
2K 209 21
In which Kim Hongjoong falls heads over heels for law student Park Seonghwa ft. Woosan, Yungi and Jongsang mostly a chatfic! !crossposted on ao3!
435K 18.7K 64
[COMPLETE] In which Wooyoung is in a toxic relationship none of his friends know about. What happens when his best friend, Yeosang, sets him up on a...
7.8K 252 10
In which Yeosang suffers from alexithymia, with nobody, not even a guardian, to coach him through the different emotions of humans. That was when Jon...