OUR LOVE

By TxJbabess

"Sequel to OUR SECRET" More

O
U
R
2 5
2 6
L
2 8
2 9
O
3 1
3 2
3 3
3 4
3 5
3 6
V
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

41

1.3K 55 24
By TxJbabess

Excuse any mistakes 💛

"Toni wait a minute now." Taiden had fallen asleep leaving us two up to fully discuss this.

"Janet he's an only child. I know he loves poppy, but baby poppy a little old and dog years aren't like human years. Poppy should be at least 50 right about now I had him for a while there's no tellin how long my smoochy got. I just don't want Taiden to be alone, we as his parents aren't gonna be able to spend time with him like we do now and see my ass ain't finna have allat damn energy and I know you not cause put it all in when we in here tearing up shit. I'm just saying baby I don't want him to be alone. I had siblings, you got siblings, can't he at least have one? Please?" She gave me the puppy eyes and big ole juicy tear drop.

"Ok ok, he can have one." I knew I wanted him to have one just as much as she did. Hell I think I just wanted to go through it all over again the excitement and just being there for her.

"You're the greatest." She kissed all over my face.

"Mhm."

"We have an appointment this week."

"You move quick don't you?"

"Pretty much."

"Mhm." I leaned in for a kiss but was rudely interrupted when Taiden manger to fit his small head in between us.

"I want a kiss too." We looked at him then smiled giving him a kiss as he wrapped his tiny arms around us.

"Love you."

"We love you more baby."

"So I'm gonna be a big brother?" He ask cheesing

"Yea baby your gonna be a big brother."

"Yay, thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Poppy!"

"No no don't call that thing in here." 

"Poppy!"

"Boy I said don't call that thi—." He came in jumping on the bed licking me

"Move poppy!" I tried moving him off me but his big ass wouldn't move.

"He just showing you some love Baby."

"Well I don't want it, Eww."

"See you don't be Ewing when I lick you."

"You lick her? What if she dirty Momma?"

"Boy you pushing your luck with me first calling this damn thing in here then calling me dirty. You just don't say no mess like that."

"Don't be talking to him like that."

"Or what?"

"Poppy."

"Toni I swear." I got out the bed as he stared at me.

"Run."

"Damnit Toni! That's yo ass you hear me!" He jumped on me knocking me down.

"Momma you said a bad word."

"Boy F them damn words right now."

"Taiden take poppy to your room."

"Ok. Come on poppy."

"Michele bring yo ass here!"

"You look so sexy when you're roughed up."

"Well I guess you gone buss a nut on how sexy I'm finna get. Bring yo ass on." I picked her up throwing her on the bed.  She giggled grabbing my face and pulling me in for a kiss. I smiled into it as we rolled over.

"I love you so much, you know that?"

"Yes and do you know that I love you a thousand times more." I kissed her nose as my hands rested on her ass.

"Impossible."

"Nothing's impossible when I have you and beautiful boy by my side."

"Let's go on a date tonight?"

"Short notice."

"Traci still in here somewhere."

"Fine, Go get dressed."

"Ok."

"Well brown sugar baby." She came up behind me grabbing me by my waist giving me a kiss to the cheek.

"Well who's this handsome dude right here." Taiden came in with his suit that in a way matched Janet's. It was so cute.

"I wanted to take y'all out." He said coming beside me handing me my brush.

"Thank you, So you paying?"

"Perhaps."

"Oh big baller, shot caller."

"No momma."

"Fine." Janet sat on the edge of the bed I could see her eyes trailing down my body as she took in her bottom lip.

"You look pwetty momma."

"Thank love." I bent down putting him on the dresser. He helped me get the flew rods out the other side of my hair. Helping me brush out the curls a little we were finally finished. He hopped off handing me my bag then grabbed my hand.

"Boy boy boy. You look fine."

"Thank you Mommy." He grinned knowing she was talking to me I just chuckled.

"You look good to Toni." She shrugged grabbing her bag and keys as we headed down stairs.

"Can we go to the place that do the frog legs?"

"Frog legs? Janet you really let that boy eat it?"

"He wanted to try it so bad Toni."

"That's just nasty on all counts."

"Momma they good, taste just like chicken."

"Ok cause everybody says that."

"Please ma try them for me?"

"Fine, we'll go. If I get sick off of them you gotta take care of me."

"Ok." He smiled holding the door open for me. I looked over at Janet who had locked the door turning around to grab my ass.

"Stop."

"I can't wait to get back and he goes to sleep. That ass is mines."

"I thought it been yours." I shrugged as Taiden held the door for me to get in.

"The perfect gentleman."

"Mommy taught me."

"She did well." Janet buckled him in coming up front. She gave me kiss before starting up.

" I love you."

"I love you more."

Tonight should go well......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET
27.1K 1.1K 25
We all have a friend, one we can't do without. Finding the love within and all throughout. I found love with you, I love you. Now I can breathe again...
43.4K 3.1K 50
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
52.8K 2K 46
The sequel to mommy's little princess.