Finally 2- Hayes Grier

By forwardplayer

After Hayes and Caitlyn's relationship has had it's ups and downs during the summer, will it be harder or eas... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
NOTE
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 10

20.6K 463 179
By forwardplayer

*Caitlyn's p.o.v*

The week went by in a flash and I get out of my last class.

I meet up with the crew by the locker bay and we decide to go to the front of the school.

"You all are coming right?"

Hayes was talking about their football game.

"I am," I say, followed by Maya, Ryan, and Josh.

The rest were playing the game.

"Alright, we'll go to Taco Bell or something and then the game," Connor says.

We all went to Taco Bell and got our food. We spent about 2 hours just hanging out at the park after eating and decided that we should go to the game.

We go back to our school and split up as the boys get to their team.

We sit at the bleachers with some other friends we knew.

"Boo," I hear as someone shook me, making me jump.

I figured out who the person was by his voice and I started laughing.

"What's up Nash," I turn around to see his whole family.

"Oh hi guys," I smile.

"Hey Caitlyn," they all say.

"If they lose, it's your fault," Nash says.

"How is that possible," I narrow my eyebrows.

"Hayes said you're his good luck charm or something, so they better win."

"Oh."

I laugh and my heart warms up.

We all watch the game and our school is in the lead.

We all cheer at the touchdowns and scream as the game goes on.

I sighed and stood up to yell because I was dared to, and yell, "GO HAYES! YOU THE MVP!"

I see his helmet turn towards me and he laughs and makes a heart with his hands but quickly focuses once the whistle blows.

The game ended with Hayes' team winning.

We all cheered and ran to him, hugging and tackling him when he came to us.

"Good job!" We all cheered for him.

"Thanks guys, I-"

"Oh my gosh Hayes! Can I please take a picture with you?" A couple girls come and smile with their phones.

"Of course."

We all take a few steps back and let the girls take the picture.

All of them had their lips on Hayes' cheek, but I didn't mind because I was used to it.

There was only one girl left, and she asked him to do a stage kiss for her.

He looked at me for an approval and I laugh and nod my head. I didn't mind at all.

He smiles and puts his thumb over her lips and kisses his thumb.

He stays that way for about 3 seconds and lets go.

He let's go of her fave and pulls away, but she doesn't.

She grabs his face and my heart drops. She smashes her lips against his and he jumps in suprise.

He tries to pull away and takes a few steps back, but she's holding his face tightly.

Connor and Jackson hurry to pull the girl away from him, but she already turns around and runs away with her friends.

What just happened?

I feel like crying as I look at him and my balance was failing me.

I shuffle my feet and take a few steps back and I can't take the image out of my head.

I never thought I'd see Hayes kissing another girl. Even though she's the one that kissed him.

I wasn't mad. Just suprised. Maybe hurt.

He immediately looks towards me and rushes towards me. He takes both of my arms and holds me straight.

"Caitlyn-"

"It's fine, I know."

"No it's not fine. I swear I didn't enjoy one bit of that."

"Hayes, it could happen. I get it, it's fine."

He didn't say anything but looked deeply into my eyes with a worried expression.

I try my hardest to form a smile and I manage to form the slightest one.

The image wouldn'g go away from my mind.

"Hey guys, I think I should get going. I suddenly got really tired."

They all just looked at me and nodded. Hayes too.

I slightly smiled and turned to leave.

I waited in front of the school for my mom to come and pick me up.

"He's a good kisser," I hear from behind me.

I turn around to see the girl who kissed him.

Anger filled inside of me and I clenched my teeth to keep myself from cussing her out.

"What?"

"He's better than I imagined him to be. The way he put his tongue in my mouth."

My fists clenched shut and I narrowed my eyebrows.

Hayes did not kiss back.

"Has he done that to you? I bet not."

Hayes did not kiss back.

"What's wrong? Jealous? Well get used to it. Hayes is probably dying inside, wanting to reach out to all the other prettier girls that love him more than you do."

My fists loosened and I suddenly felt faint again.

That's not true. Nothing she said was true. She's just jealous.

Oh who am I kidding? This is what I get for dating someome famous. Hate. Why? I can't do this anymore.

I hear a honk and I turn around to see my mom.

I didn't notice the tears on my face until I saw that everything was blurry and I wiped off the tears.

I didn't bother to look at the girl again and I just left.

I walked as fast as I can to my car and I got inside.

It was dark so my mom didn't notice I was crying.

"How was the game?"

"It was fun."

*Hayes' p.o.v*

"You have to comfort her man," Nash told me.

"I don't know how. She already knows that I didn't enjoy a second of it. And she said she gets it. That it happens. What am I supposed to tell her?"

"Just show her that she's the only one for you. That no one else can make you feel as happy."

With that, I sat there thinking.

How can I do that? I've showed her how much I love her already.

I went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. I took the camera we filmed out video with and I watched the video.

I laughed at our inside jokes and funny moments.

I sat there thinking for a long time and decided on what I was going to do.

*Caitlyn's p.o.v*

I lay on my bed, my eyes puffy from crying last night, and I check my phone like I do every morning.

I got a lot of photos taken of me on instagram and a lot of tweets.

I was confused and I thought people had taken pictures of Hayes and the girl kissing and made a big deal about it, but it was just pictures of the video me and Hayes took.

He must've posted it last night.

I like a few of them and tweet back to some people, and decide to watch it.

I laughed at the fact that he edited out our personal talking moments and at the funny parts.

I wasn't as hurt as last night about the kissing incident.

I space out during the video until the end of the video.

After I got my in my face, the setting changed to Hayes alone in a room.

I got confused and turned up the volume. I don't remember filming this part.

"Hey guys, so as you know, I am dating an amazing, wonderful, hilarious, beautiful girl. She loves animals, she's a huge fangirl like you guys, her favorite color is purple, her childhood movie is Peter Pan (the real life version), and she's just a normal person. You guys had a misunderstanding about her last week. She didn't get drunk herself. Someone tricked her into getting drunk while she wasn't in my sight. I threw the party for her birthday and someone somehow got out the alcohol."

He's actually telling them?

"Please stop sending her hate. She's just like you guys and she has feelings. I love her so much and it hurts to see her cry and I get sad when she's sad. I'm the happiest that I can be when I'm with her. And just because I have a girlfriend, doesn't mean I've forgotten about all my other fans. I love all you guys too, so please love Caitlyn like I do."

I can't help the huge smile on my face.

He's way too good for me.

I quickly get up and wash up as fast as I can. I didn't bother to dress up or eat breakfast, I just told my mom I'd be leaving and I got my penny board and headed out.

I rode as fast as I could to his house and I rang his doorbell when I got there.

His dad opened the door and I got embarrassed because I looked terrible.

"Hey Caitlyn! Are you here for Hayes?"

"Hi! Yes, is he here?"

"Yea, he's upstairs, come on in."

"Thank you so much."

I go upstairs and open the door to his room.

He's sitting on his chair and he's on his phone.

He immediately stands up when he sees me.

"Caitlyn...what are you doing here?"

The smile on my face hasn't left ever since I watched the video.

I ignore his question and run to his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 747 46
SEQUAL TO "BEST FRIEND" Book - 2/3 After three and a half years, Camila and Hayes are still in love. They've been through thick and thin together...
11.1K 210 43
Ryan Coletti didn't have the easiest life. Will it get any easier when she finds out she's Social Media Stars Hayes and Nash Grier's sister. Or will...
57K 1.3K 61
Senior year of high school is almost over and the fun shall begin before all our friends go to college. But when everyone takes a graduation party tr...
1.2K 87 42
"You know I love you right?" He asked. I smiled. "Yeah." I replied not sure what he was trying to say. "Is something wrong?" I asked turning around...