chapter 10

*Caitlyn's p.o.v*

The week went by in a flash and I get out of my last class.

I meet up with the crew by the locker bay and we decide to go to the front of the school.

"You all are coming right?"

Hayes was talking about their football game.

"I am," I say, followed by Maya, Ryan, and Josh.

The rest were playing the game.

"Alright, we'll go to Taco Bell or something and then the game," Connor says.

We all went to Taco Bell and got our food. We spent about 2 hours just hanging out at the park after eating and decided that we should go to the game.

We go back to our school and split up as the boys get to their team.

We sit at the bleachers with some other friends we knew.

"Boo," I hear as someone shook me, making me jump.

I figured out who the person was by his voice and I started laughing.

"What's up Nash," I turn around to see his whole family.

"Oh hi guys," I smile.

"Hey Caitlyn," they all say.

"If they lose, it's your fault," Nash says.

"How is that possible," I narrow my eyebrows.

"Hayes said you're his good luck charm or something, so they better win."

"Oh."

I laugh and my heart warms up.

We all watch the game and our school is in the lead.

We all cheer at the touchdowns and scream as the game goes on.

I sighed and stood up to yell because I was dared to, and yell, "GO HAYES! YOU THE MVP!"

I see his helmet turn towards me and he laughs and makes a heart with his hands but quickly focuses once the whistle blows.

The game ended with Hayes' team winning.

We all cheered and ran to him, hugging and tackling him when he came to us.

"Good job!" We all cheered for him.

"Thanks guys, I-"

"Oh my gosh Hayes! Can I please take a picture with you?" A couple girls come and smile with their phones.

"Of course."

We all take a few steps back and let the girls take the picture.

All of them had their lips on Hayes' cheek, but I didn't mind because I was used to it.

There was only one girl left, and she asked him to do a stage kiss for her.

He looked at me for an approval and I laugh and nod my head. I didn't mind at all.

He smiles and puts his thumb over her lips and kisses his thumb.

He stays that way for about 3 seconds and lets go.

He let's go of her fave and pulls away, but she doesn't.

She grabs his face and my heart drops. She smashes her lips against his and he jumps in suprise.

He tries to pull away and takes a few steps back, but she's holding his face tightly.

Connor and Jackson hurry to pull the girl away from him, but she already turns around and runs away with her friends.