Long Live Ironblood: Wilting...

By xxdisneyfan99xx

The Ironbloods and their commander are back at full strength after working with the Sakura Empire, but with t... More

Prologue: Technical Difficulties
Home Sweet Home
Arduous Process
Date Night Game Night
One Thing After Another
Artful Observing
Strange Protocol
Royal Affairs
Tease And Affection
Appointment
Sudden Interruption
Something Special
Toggled On
Razor Sharp Thorns
Lovers Quarrel
Parting Words
Epilogue: The Scars Of War
Bonus Oneshot: Essence of The Paranormal

From The Author

394 4 2
By xxdisneyfan99xx

Hello guys, Jack T here. That was quite the rollercoaster I tell ya. I'm the one that brought you the Long Live Ironblood series, and this is the final entry in the series.

I know I've said this in my other stories but I have to do it! I'm giving huge credit to Yostar, Manjuu and everyone else who put all of their effort into making Azur Lane, for this series and the other Azur Lane series I've written couldn't be possible without them. Who knows? Maybe one day the top brass may end up stumbling upon this story and reading it for themselves, and I would be blown away if they were to read this series, along with the Azur Lane series I've written.

Well, this wraps up the series. I'll catch you guys next story... And long live Ironblood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 166 19
This book is about the commander of the Eagle Union or 'merica for short. Overlapping Azur Lane: Iron Blood, Azur Lane: Sakura Empire, and Akashi, Dr...
17.1K 210 17
The alliances have been broken ever since the Sirens got beaten back, but with the Azur Lane and the Sakura Empire at each other's throats the Ironbl...
1.5K 49 6
Rewrite 3.0. (Yes, a third time once again) The Azur Lane needs a new Commander after they lost their very first one. However the second Commander is...
6.6K 189 30
After a failed operation, Tirpitz could no longer live a normal life because Bismarck urged her to keep on fulfilling her duty, and this result in Ti...