One Night - Forbidden Hearts...

By shaylamariam

Completed | We've all been tempted by the forbidden... When Harper Lewis agreed to marry Ryan Hale to save he... More

Introduction (Read Me!)
C A S T
1. Down the Rabbit Hole
2. Serendipity
3. Two Weeks
4. Turn About is Fair Play
5. Late Night Kisses
6. Margarita Confessions
7. Double Date
8. Brotherly Love
9. Jealousy With A Capital J
10. Mommy Dearest
11. Everyone Has A Psychic Bestie
12. Lanie, Interrupted
13. You Can Call Me Jackson
14. Greek God Sex Is Prohibited
16. Mine
17. Warning Signs
18. The Ties That Bind
19. Reunions and Regrets
20. Girl Talk
21. In An Instant
22. Time
23. Surprises, Surprises
24. Incognito
25. Little White Lies
26. The Fine Print
27. Rules Are Meant To Be Broken
28. Deception Indicated
29. Overwhelmed
30. Some R'n'R
31. Who Ordered Coffee?
32. Dangerous Territory
33. Queen of Secrets
34. Red Velvet or Vanilla?
35. The Cats Out of the Bag
36. Ultimatums
37. Trust
38. Denial
39. Bomb...Dropped PT. 1
40. Bomb...Dropped PT. 2
41. Clusterfuck
42. Bora Bora
Epilogue
43| Birthday Surprise (Bonus Chapter)
Writing Lanie (Book 2)
Karma (Book 3)
Tryst (Book 4)
Falling Into Place (Book 5)
Heartstrings (Prequel)
The Stella I Remember

15. The Ice Palace

12.5K 551 41
By shaylamariam

"Let me buy you another dance!" Ryan slurred in a loud voice.

We had been at The Ice Palace for three hours and he was hammered. So was everyone else attending his bachelor party. Well, except me. I indulged in a few drinks, but I wasn't wasted like them. I let out a long sigh as I looked around the upscale strip club. I wasn't expecting such a large group for Ryan's bachelor party. A few of our cousins and his friends filled up the limo that brought us here. Ryan was beyond ecstatic to be here. Go figure, since he's engaged to someone he didn't love.

Someone that I was very eager to get to tonight. I originally dreaded this trip. Mainly because it involved talking to family I didn't give a bloody hell about. Spending time with Harper seemed to make it a lot more bearable. I tried not to think too much about whatever this was we had. I kept reminding myself it was just sex. Fucking amazing sex, but still just sex.

"Come on, what about that blonde?" Ryan asked again when I didn't answer.

"No, thanks, mate. I'm good on the lap dances." Ryan already paid for me to have two lap dances. For the sake of shits and giggles, I went along with it. Mainly hoping to prove to myself that Harper didn't have any power over me. The two women who gave me dances were extremely attractive with model bodies. They were very good at their job, but they still didn't quite do it for me. Not like the way a certain blonde does.

Ryan got to his feet and I reached out to steady him. "Whoa, easy there."

Ryan guestured towards the VIP section upstairs. "I'm going to get some VIP extras," he stated.

Anyone with common sense knew what happened in the VIP section. Drug usage and sex. Not always in that order. What Ryan chose to do was up to him. He was free to make his own choices. To be honest, if I hadn't known about his open relationship with Harper, I would like to think I would have stopped him.

I watched him stagger off in the direction of the VIP section as another dancer walked over to me. She rested her hand on my shoulder and I turned to face her. She had a curvy figure and her complexion looked almost Italian. She had dark hair and brown eyes and she was absolutely sexy. My eyes scanned her body and I found myself appreciating the very skimpy lingerie she had on.

"Hey, baby," she said in a sultry voice with not-so-hidden meaning.

"Hey. What's your name?" I asked her.

"Jasmine."

I knew it was fake but it wasn't too out there. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Jay." For some reason, I didn't want her to have my real name. She smiled at me and leaned closer, making it a point to press her breasts up against me. She put her mouth to my ear and whispered, "How about we go to the VIP section? I can make it worth your while. And your money."

I bet she could. I didn't doubt her abilities when it came to sex or even being a dancer. Even though I was attracted to her, I found myself saying, "Maybe next time."

She pulled away from me and ran her finger down my arm. "I'm here all night, baby."

She sauntered off and I let out a frustrated sigh. What the fuck was wrong with me? I should be all over her. I should be getting drunk and burying myself in countless women. I should be doing anything except thinking about Harper Lewis. I should be doing anything that didn't involve me imagining what dress she was wearing. A dress I promised to rip off her body later.

I felt my phone vibrate and pulled it from my pocket.

Harper: I'll be in your hotel room in one hour ;)

I had given her a spare key to my room a few days ago. Just the thought of her in there waiting for me was enough to make me hard.

"Hey there, handsome," another dancer said as she approached me. "Wanna dance?"

I pulled out some cash and handed it to her with a smile. "Thanks for the offer. But, I got somewhere to be."

I sent Ryan a text to let him know I was leaving. I also made sure our cousin Jim, who chose to remain sober tonight, was going to get everyone into the limo and back to the hotel okay.

By the time I walked out of the club, the Uber I ordered was waiting.

As the driver pulled off, I typed my response to Harper.

Me: See you there, Princess.

I paused when I opened the door to my hotel room and heard the music playing inside. My heart started pounding as I followed the sound to the bedroom. She was standing at the wet-bar that came with the room and took a sip of her drink. She was swaying to the music and I couldn't stop my eyes from following her movements.

From the back, I could tell the dress fit her perfectly. My earlier promise to rip it off was screaming in my head. I slowly walked up behind her and slid my hands around her waist. She let out a sigh as she leaned back against me.

She rested her head on my shoulder as I placed kisses to her neck; just how I knew she liked it.

She sat her drink down on the bar before she turned around in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a sly smile.

"When I was dancing at the club tonight, this is what I wanted," she said quietly.

"What?" I asked, too lost in the moment to follow her words.

"I wanted to dance with you."

I smiled as I started moving her body to the music. "Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" I asked with genuine curiosity. I hated that she was so unhappy about the arranged marriage. She at least deserved a nice bachelorette party.

"Yeah, I did," she answered before casting me an amused glance. "Well, except the guy who tried to kiss me."

I frowned at her. "Some guy tried to kiss you?"

She nodded her head. "I was dancing with him and he wanted to kiss me."

"Did you?" I asked before I could help it. I noticed she was studying my expressions. She was trying to see how I felt about that. Just by the light in her eyes, she knew I didn't like it.

"No, I didn't." She continued to study my face and her smile widened. "Jealous, Jackson?"

"No," I lied. The truth was, I was extremely jealous right now. I was jealous that another man wanted to kiss her, for Christ's sake, I was jealous that another man was dancing with her. For reasons I didn't understand, I didn't want anyone else's hands, mouth, or any body part on, or inside of her. Only me.

"Oh, okay." She pulled away from me. "In that case," she said and started to walk away.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her body back against mine. "Fine, Princess. I'm jealous." I ran my hands over her body and met her gaze. "Is that what you want to hear? That the idea of another man kissing you, or fucking you, drives me mad?"

She worried her bottom lip. "Yes."

I ushered her backwards until she was standing against the wall. I kissed her neck before I put my mouth to her ear. "Or that the thought of another man tasting the sweetest part of you makes me want to bury my head between your legs until you scream my name. Or until my back is bleeding from you digging your nails into it, begging me for more."

"Jackson..."

The way she moaned my name let me know exactly how much me being jealous turned her on. "What about you, Princess? Are you jealous of the strippers tonight who offered themselves to me?"

Her eyes met mine and I didn't miss the anger that flashed inside them. Oh, yeah. She was jealous. And I wanted to know exactly how jealous she was. I gave her a smile as I started to say, "Tell me how mu-"

She cut me off as she crushed her lips against mine. I opened my mouth to her instantly and deepened the kiss. Her hands grasped the front of my shirt and I smiled as she ripped it open; buttons flying everywhere. I felt her working the belt and zipper on my pants and, as soon as they hit the ground, she got to her knees and took my hard length into her mouth.

"Fuck," I groaned as she sucked me slow and good. I buried my hand in her hair, urging her to take more of me. God, the things she could do with her mouth. Why haven't we done this sooner?

When I felt myself getting close to climax, I pulled her to her feet. She was catching her breath when I reached to the slit in her thigh to rip the dress open.

"Wait!" She said. "I borrowed this dress from Lanie. I told her I would return it  and definitely not have sex in it."

I met her stare as I pulled the two pieces of fabric apart, causing the dress to split open and reveal Harper's intimate black lingerie. In all my life, no one has ever looked sexier in lingerie than this woman.

"We're not going to have sex in it; and I'll buy her a new one," I growled before I took possession of her mouth again. I didn't give a fuck about anything in that moment. Nothing accept giving in to the urge to take my pleasure from this amazing creature.

I pushed the dress from her shoulders and smiled when it fell to the floor. I pulled her lips to mine and ran my hands down her body. I slipped my hands under her thighs and lifted her so her legs wound around my waist. Honestly, I think this was my favorite position so far with her. I loved holding her and having her legs wrapped around my waist. I love the feel of them squeezing against me as she climaxed.

She moaned as I deepened the kiss and I I knew I would never get tired of hearing it. I carried her to the bed and pulled my mouth away from hers.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her.

"Yes," she answered breathlessly.

I gave her an evil smile as I playfully tossed her on the bed. I reached in the bedside table drawer and pulled out a blindfold. "Oh, Princess. You really are going to regret saying that." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 91 22
Lilliana Barnette is your typical timid teenage girl who finds herself falling more and more in love with the handsome Damon Michaelson....her father...
2M 16.3K 65
I spread my legs wide open so that he had a clear view of what I was about to do next, a strangled sound escaping his throat as I inserted the phalli...
748K 22K 41
Winner of Best Plot of The Bad Boy Awards 2019 Excerpt: "Come on, Lena," he said, his eyes darkening in desire, "Be my dirty little secret and let m...
5M 102K 50
"Aiden..." I shake my head, eyes fixed anywhere but the gorgeous man next to me. His hand grips my chin tightly, just enough to make me avert my eye...