KILL OR DIE [ A Zodiac Story ]

By dogabuse-johnwick

( ONGOING ) [Rn I'm editing previous chapter so it's a whole mess to read it now ] A virus spread all over at... More

LETS MEET YOUR ZODIACS
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
5 - NIGHT ESCAPE
6 - TWO DAYS AT ROOFTOP
7 - WHAT HAPPENS AT THAT NIGHT ?
8 - MISSION NEW YORK ESCAPE
9 - WE ALL SEPARATED PT 1
10 : WE ALL SEPARATED PT 2
SO SORRY
11 - WE ALL SEPRATED PT 3
12- NEW PEOPLE , NEW CHALLENGES
13 - LOVE CONFESSION
14 - TRAIN TO FRANCISCO
15- Now what ?
16- The last train
17 - we met again
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
Chapter -21

Chapter 1

1.2K 19 2
By dogabuse-johnwick

Author pov

A driver drived his truck towards NYC then a traffic police officer stops him " Stop the truck what's inside it? " the police asked . "Nothing just alcohol , I need to deliver this and I also have legal papers to transport it. " Police check his driving lisence and all papers thoroughly.

"Hmm , you can go now" The driver was going to sit in his driving seat but then another police officer stopped him and said " Uh wait you could go but you should give us two bottles ;) otherwise we want to see more permission papers."

"But sir" ..the driver tried to say something but he stops , After too much thinking that driver gave two bottles of beer to police officers . After that truck driver leaved the four police officers starts to drink beer . One officers said " if we drink this on duty our senior will scold us ."

"You don't need to worry about that no one knows just drink little ." The other officer said.... after that the two officer drank half bottle of beer . But the other 2 officers refused to drink.

1 minuters later the drunked officers behaves weird the other two doing their work, they thought they drank alot that's why they were behaving like this . But 30 seconds later the situation became worst , the two police who drunked feels epilepsy . Everyone asked to take them to  hospital , their skin turned pale and eyes becomes white . Like a vampire. They started twisting their neck and hand . The officers thought it's another sign of epilepsy , one officer goes near to them and put hand on his shoulder . "(Gulp) Are you ok sir?" that officer quick twiched his neck like a ghost and suddenly he bites him . Everyone was shocked and freaking out loud. They starts running then the other two officer also started acting scary and bite an unknown guy on car slowly most of people starts biting other people on road and even animals .

"A-Are they zombies ?"

AT ZODIAC SCHOOL

ARIES POV

Shi# man , math class i hate math class . I can't even concentrate in my notebook and our professor , he makes the simplest problem difficult. I looked around and saw everyone was dozing off or daydreaming . I looked at my watch 15 minutes left to to over this class . Ugh I can't tolerate this anymore!

(Sfx- Bell rang)

Yes , finally it's over ! We greeted our Professor , after that me and my friend Leo left the class to meet Scorpio and Sagittarius . While we were walking on the hall we saw Scorpio and Sagittarius were talking with each other. "Hey Scorpio!" I waved my hand and he also waved his hand. "Hey Aries and Leo , how's the maths class?" Sag asked while laughing . " Is that any question ? Boring as always." I replied "Even a class Ace couldn't tolerate this the way our teacher teaches maths." Then Leo nodded and said "Right, after attempting this class I don't even want to study more."

"So why not we skip our next class?" Scorpio asked . Me and Sag looks at each other and give a sign of agreement. "OK I'm ready !" Leo shouted with joy , he is such an enthusiastic guy.

Me and my group are ready to skip the next classes . "So where should we go ?" Scorpio asked . "Uhm what about school ground ?" Sag asked . "No, lets go to canteen . You know most of our school girls spend half of the time in canteen ?" Leo says . We three facepalmed "Hey, could you please make your mind out from girls? No one even likes you !" I shouted angrily . Leo said "What you mean no one likes me ? I dated with 8 girls and I'm also Mr Popular don't you see every girls staring me now?"

"But your relationship with them wouldn't last for 3 months and think girls were staring at Scorpio and Aries not you because they know you are a playboy." Sag intruppts and we all starts laughing at Leo .
"I can't believe you are my friends and sag ... I .NEVER .CHEATED. ANYONE !"
After that he ran towards canteen .
"Did i said something wrong ?" Sag asked "Not at all we should always need to remind him that he is not superior." I said while laughing and after that we three head towards canteen to find Leo .

SCORPIO POV

We are now at our school canteen but it looks more crowded than yesterday did something was happened here ? We tried to look around and saw Leo near the crowd circle . I patted his shoulder and asked " Hey Leo, What's going on here?" "To be honest i don't know." Leo answered .

"SAY SORRY TO HER BASTARD !" We heard a girly voice , and then everyone started cheering . Me , Leo , Aries and Sag crossed the crowd and  saw a short hair girl was punching a guy and a blue hair girl trying to stop her .
"Wait that guy ! She was punching our the most popular school bully !?" Aries looked at us, he was shocked while saying that .
Then everyone started cheering her "GO TAURUS ! GO TAURUS !" I saw Leo and Areis also started cheering her I asked "Why are you cheering , do you even know her?"

"No but it looks cool , fight! fight !" Leo and aries said together .
That popular bully is badly beaten by a small girl it's not good for his pride . I saw his face was badly swollen, if he reported this to teacher that girl will surely suspended. I need to stop
her .

TAURUS POV

"I'll kill you-" I'm just going to punch him again but suddenly someone hold my arm and stopped me . Who dares?

"WHAT !?" I saw a tall guy with black hair was holding my arm forcefully looks like he's with this bully. Did made him annoyed ? He replied softly "You need to stop ." My friend Aquarius intruppts "Hey, who are you to grab her hand ?! Taurus you know him?"

"I'm not talking to you so don't intruppt ." He said and Aqua glared at him . "What's your problem man ? Who the hell are you , School Prefect? "  I said very annoyingly . "Why did you beat him so badly you know if he fainted your whole school life will finish ?" he asked . "I don't beat anyone without any reason ..understood ?" I said but he asked me the real reason . I was going to tell him but then i saw the bully tries to ran away . I released my arm from his hand and catch that bully's shirt collar . "Hey hey hey ! Where are you running away you didn't apologized yet. " Then i yell at everyone and said leave us alone , everyone walks away doing their own work .
I pointed my index finger towards Aquarius and told that black hair dude " Now listen , this dude asked Aquarius for a date . But when she rejected him , he and his group started to abuse her mentally ! And that's why I beated the shi# out of him .Now he never dare to look at other girls ." I look at that guy and his friends, they didn't speak a word . Aqua said " Taurus, now leave him I guess he got his lesson ."
"But he didn't say sorry to you " I replied while looking at the bully . He started crying and said "No, no I-I I'm sorry Aquarius , I am really sorry !" that bully finally apologised . "It's ok i forgive you . Now don't dare to show me your face. " After that he left the canteen . I turned towards that guy who's name is Scorpio he looks at his 2 friend . They were pulling Scorpio's t-shirt .

" Scorpio. Please leave from here." That guy with headphones whispers. "You should also stop asking girls for date Leo looks like you're going to be next :-P "
" shut the hell up."

SAGITTARIUS POV

An awkward silence occurred after a big fight .

"TAURUS !!" What who the hell shouted her name again ? Aries whispered "It's school captain Cancer !" he pulled my hoodie and signals to run from here. That means Taurus is going to be dead soon .  Taurus looks at Aquarius and i look at Scorpio and whisper to his ear "Scorpio the peacemaker listen , we should go now otherwise Cancer also complain about us to principal . And i have no mood to see her face ." Scorpio looks at me and nodded , we four slowly walks away. Cancer was talking with Taurus and Aquarius "What do you think he will punish her?" Leo asked and I replied "Who cares ?" We ignored them and ordered our food . We four sit on a table and starts eating lunch .

CANCER POV

"How many times I should told you don't fight with anyone ?" I said this to Taurus calmly , I was so tired of my friends . They always let themselves in such a troublesome situation, that now I don't even have idea how many times I saves them .
I sighs "Reply me Taurus, and don't give me look like you are the most innocent being on this earth." Taurus looks at me and said "..but cancer i didn't started it he is the one abusing Aqua.. I just warn him !" Judging at her serious expression it feels like she is actually telling the truth I looked at Aquarius and she said "Exactly Cancer ! He abused me mentally , so we only just warned him...that's it ."

I crossed my arms and asked "Oh really ? I saw his injury and he was crying like a kid , is it really a warning ?" I asked angrily and Taurus said "Yes , it is a warning otherwise she beat him more !" Sigh...this girl.

"What's wrong Cancer ?" I turned around and saw Capricorn and Pisces were here , I think they don't know about the fight .
"Ask Taurus". Capricorn and Taurus were siblings and looking at past histories I don't have enough hope from Capricorn that he will explain Taurus anything. Capricorn looked at Taurus and asked "What did you do now?" Taurus replied "Nothing brother , i didn't did anything wrong ." after that taurus explain everything about what happens here .

"Hmm..honestly Cancer she did right ." Pisces supported Taurus for this and Taurus smiles proudly " Exactly Pisces, he deserves it. " Aquarius said . "Good for him. "Taurus replied.

"But not for you two ." I intruppted them "I except the fact that she helped Aqua but the way was wrong . You two can complain your class teacher about that bully . What if he told principal that you beat him so badly, how many times should i save you from this ! Sometime I think I'm not a school captain but an advocate of Taurus and Aquarius. "

Taurus shouted and crying "I belive in instant karma and their is no guarantee that teacher takes action on him " Taurus defend herself . Capricorn yelled "Aah !! Now you two don't start fighting and Taurus i warned you many times please don't act without thinking and don't fight with Cancer he saves you many times from rustigation."

Taurus makes a sorry face and replied "Yes brother , and sorry Cancer."

Then Aquarius cried. "So , now all set! let's eat something because iam so hungry right Pisces ?"
"Yeah !! Iam hungry let's eat hamburger ." Cap ordered four burger and four cold drinks .

PIESES POV

We all eating hamburger , what Taurus also order fries she's hangry girl . I sit besides Aqua and Cap and Taurus sit besides Cancer and Cap . "After the fight i was so hungry " Aqua said I looked at her and said "but you didn't even fight ?"

"who was cheering her ?!" Aqua asked.

Everyone laughs . Then i saw our school beauty queens Gem and her twin sister Mini also Virgo and our school Vice Captain  Libra enters in canteen . They came towards our table . First they greeted us.
"Hey pisces , hey cancer good to see you,  I heard a big fight happened here? " Virgo asked  and I replied "Hi Virgo just eating hamburger after some adventure , we were too late to see that fight. "
The other girls also greeted us.

Cancer asked Virgo what's bring them here ? Virgo replied "Actually , i came here to invite all of you for tonight party please come ." Virgo says with a formal smile "Woah !! Is their someones birthday?" Aqua asked and Libra replied "Sorry but it's actually a students party and some teacher also invited . Only Zodiac High Students last batch and some special teachers are allowed in this party ."

"Wow cool , I'll definitely come tonight ." I said while taking that card and everyone replied "we also!"

The twin girls replied "Ok , but remember you have to wear party dresses specially girls."
"Oh really, and i thought i only wear my shorts ." Cap says while laughing . "Not funny Cap ." Cancer said in disgusted way
"Ok guys - guys we have to go now, we have to invites lots of students" virgo says .
"BYE!!" Everyone in my group said.

LEO POV

"Ohh ... I eat a lot today ." Aries said while burping . We all smileed while looking at him then i saw Virgo , Libra and Gemini coming towards us and i said " Boys . Group of Girls ." Then Scorpio Sag and Aries turned around and look at the girls.
"Hi boys." Gemini said. "You two always talk at the same time ?" Scorpio asked . "No , but sometimes ." Gemini answered while laughing . I asked Libra why are they here then Virgo gave us a invitation card "Tonight 8 pm . Zodiac High School . All Last batch students party . At my dad's farm house . Don't be late . especially you aries ." Virgo clicked her tongue and says
"Why me ?" Aries says while making a baby face.
" Uhmm i have a question "Sag asked "Is there any arrangement of alcohol ?"
"No , only mocktails and coldrinks no alcohol ." Libra said and Aries intruppts "is this is a high school party or what ?" :'(

"Iam sorry , my dad never allow us for alcohol." Virgo answered .

"It's ok , if their is no alcohol ...my dad will kill me if i drank alcohol "Scorpio said and We all laughed
"Hey guys- guys remember only wear party dresses." Libra said
"Uh... i don't have any party dress ." Sag says "Don't worry . King Leo is here , you can borrow my dress." i said and sagi nodded with a smile.

"Ok tonights at 8 pm, lets rock!!"
Aries yelled.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

Hope you enjoy this , next part will coming
Love you all :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 205 42
There are 12 Zodiac Signs, as you all know. The Zodiac country is split up in different large masses of land, like a state, called sections. But what...
101K 2.8K 34
The 'Signs in the Sky' are what keeps the world of Equatilia at peace. For many years, these signs had prevented for things going wrong in their wor...
139K 2K 35
In a universe called Zodea, these twelve individually different teenagers had been accepted into a "normal" highschool, not knowing nor being aware t...
4.3K 59 15
The Zodiac signs were cast down to Earth to live as humans. About 13 years later, they were kidnapped and woke up in a completely different place...a...