The Highlander

bloodxlove tarafından

When Rosaline Perriwell visited a psychic, the last thing she expected was to get thrown back centuries in ti... Daha Fazla

The Highlander
copyright
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter Eleven

32.3K 1K 79
bloodxlove tarafından

Rosaline

My sleep was soft and sweet. The ride to the town had been long and hard my body felt uncomfortable most of the way.

'Breaking up' with Finn was sad and would sneak into my mind reminding me of the mistake I had made. However I refused to think it was a mistake. I was going home soon, hopefully, and I didn't need nor want anything to hold me back here.

But God, how my heart ached for Finn. He was like no other.

He was strong, independent, a leader. A man. All this I learned from him in two weeks. I could only imagine what more of Finn I could learn in a lifetime with him. A marriage-

Shut up Rose, I told myself. Stop talking nonsense. It's not like he'd want you as a wife anyway. Just think about any prettier, Scottish girl he could have.

But what about on the horse? In the cave? The kisses, the heated touch?

A soft shove to my shoulder woke me up. I groaned in anger and annoyance. I was having a good dream. A very good dream. Finn was just about to-

"Lass? Rose, lass. Sweet Rose, please wake up lass." Finns soft murmurs in my ear were the final tug from the land of sleep and dreams as my eyes fluttered and I raised a hand to rub my eyes awake.

I looked around the room whilst I sat up, slowly. Mainly wood, like everything was here. There was wooden bed, which I was sat on, and a wooden table next to me. There was a small wooden set of drawers in the corner with a large bowl and jug on top along with a large rag.

I assumed we had arrived in the town and Graham hadn't bothered to wake me but put me in the clutches of the one man I wished to avoid.

The window was open on the other side of me and I saw the dark night sky, which led me to wonder why Finn had woken me from a peaceful sleep.

"Lass, I need to talk to ye." Finn said. My eyes darted back to him. He was stood at the end of the bed, having moved from my side as I had looked around my surroundings.

"Um, maybe its best I go find Graham. I'm sure he will have room to spare for me. You can stay in here." I said in a rush, ignoring Finn. I just needed to get away from Finn. This close proximity, this bed, was doing something to me.

"Lass-"

I interrupted Finn again as I rushed up from the bed and started to ramble on about spare blankets, where were the rest of the warriors and other nonsense.

"It's for the best."

Finn seemed to grow angry with my interrupting and his short temper flared, "Lass! Do not speak like we haven't been intimate!"

I was stunned into silence, my mouth hung open. I was going to speak but Finn had stopped me before I could even muster any words.

I slapped him, hard, across the face.

His head whipped to the side and I was shocked at my own strength. I saw a small red hand print on Finn's face start to form. My stature went rigid slightly as I was fearful of Finn's next move.

Would he strike back? I was sure a fist his size would seriously injure me.

Finn lunged towards me. He was on me so quick I could barely take one step back before I was in his arms.

My back connected with the bed, the mattress dipping slightly of the weight of Finn who leant over me, his body covering mine completely. Out legs entwined the same moments as our tongues did, Finn forcing his inside my mouth.

I protested for one moment before I gave in to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, deepening the kiss between us. The sensations between us made me question my reasons to stop moments like this between us. To stop the feelings that flowed so freely between us.

I wanted more of him, I needed more of him. It was like a hunger inside me that no matter how much I had I would always need more. My fingers raked over Finn's back and a moan of pleasure slipped my lips as Finn brushed his hips against mine. I didn't know if it was an accident or on purpose but right now I didn't care. I wanted more of it.

"Wait," Finn said and stopped, pulling away from me, he leant on his palms looking down at me. His short dark hair looks wet, not just with rain but with sweat, as if stopping himself from ravaging me was hard work, "I cannae do this. I need to tell ye something lass."

"Later." I demanded and tried to pull him back down to me. I only got the smallest brush of out lips before he pulled away again.

"Lass, 'tis important." Finn insisted and I sat up on my elbows, "I cannae get ye home. 'Tis not that I don't want ye home and safe, well I don't-"

Finn panicked at my shocked expression.

"Nay, I mean I want ye here, with me, but my feelings aren't the reason I cannae help ye. I don't know how. I don't posses magic or powers to send ye into the future. For all I know you are stuck here. I'm sorry."

I sat shocked into silence for a moment before shouldering my way out of his embrace. I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands.

I was too young for this. I only had seventeen years experience in life and already I'd been thrown back in time where I could be trapped forever. Was Finn worth staying for? Was he worth not looking for a way home?

I needed to see my family once more before I was trapped back in time forever. I needed to say goodbye, to wish them the best in life. I just needed to see their faces. But was that possible?

I was fooling myself thinking that Finn could help me. He was just some stupid warrior. Not the magic magician I needed to hurtle me into the future and I was pretty sure I'd never find that person.

I was trapped. Forever.

"I will try. I can promise ye that. When the battle is won I will travel the land for ye. I will find what ye need to get home, but I don't know myself how to get ye home. Help is all I can promise." Finn said as he sat beside me. He took one hand of mine in his as he noticed my distress.

"What am I to do till the end of your battle? How do I know you will win? How am I even to know you will survive?" I turned to him and fired questions at him.

"I will win. I may only have a mere hundred warriors but they are the best in the land. And my offer of ye travelling with us still stands. Once we reach the nearest town or safe place to the battle I will get you somewhere to stay, protected, and the come back for ye when the battle is won." Finn said.

"You didn't answer my last question," I said softly and looked him in the eyes, "how do I know you will survive?"

Finn gripped the side of my face gently and I turned my face into it, admiring its roughness and heat it emitted.

"I will survive. For ye. That I promise. And I never break a promise."

"I trust you." I replied.

"Does this mean ye still nay longer want me?" Finn asked. I noticed a hitch in his voice and when I looked into his eyes I saw them water slightly. A warrior on the brink of tears. It was something I never imagined.

I grasped his face like he had hold of mine. His hands slipped around my waist and pulled me to him.

"I wasn't that I never wanted you. I was just too afraid of falling to deeply in love with you." I replied and kissed his lips lightly before drawing back.

"But" I started.

"But?" Finn echoed me.

"I was too late. I love you Finlay. I barely know you but that doesn't matter. I love you." My voice was filled with emotion and a few stray tears tumbled over the edge of my eye lids.

"I love ye too Rose. More than ye can ever imagine."

Finn drew us together and out lips connected, soft at first, out lisp gently drinking each other in, until we both pressed harder against each other, our bodied colliding in a mass of heat and passion. Out lips were locked deeply and out tongues entwined, refusing to separate.

But they had to, just for one moment, whilst I pulled Finn's tunic off.

My lover wasn't reluctant as he helped me tear it off his body.

I had no regrets doing what I was about to do. My head may have been foggy with the mist of lust and love but it was clear enough to think about the consequences of out actions, all of which I was gladly accepting with open arms if it meant one, or more, magical nights with Finn.

My hands grazed over Finn's trousers, but I was slightly nervous. I pushed that weak part of me away and grasped the top of his trousers before thrusting them down his hips, letting Finn pull them down his legs and toss them on the floor next to his shirt and boots which I hadn't even noticed he pulled off.

Finn reached for the tie at my neck, grasping it before slowly untying it, teasingly. I pulled back.

He was going to see me naked.

I panicked slightly. I was foolish. A foolish little girl. He'd probably been with countless of beautiful women, any one he wanted, but not a little girl like me. I knew he wasn't using me for sex, but the fear of what I was about to do was starting to sink in slightly.

What if he hated what he saw and ran from the room? Or was so disgusted by me he left me stranded here as he and his men went on?

Finn's caressing hand on my face repelled all those fears as I looked into the eyes of the man I loved and saw the same love I felt for him reflected there. His eyes were asking if I wanted to go on, and I only took a moment to decide before nodding my head slightly.

Finn untied the ribbon at my neck, exposing more of the tops of my breasts. Finn took the shoulders of the chemise and started to move them down, slowly. When the passed my shoulders Finn let go and them fell off my body, taking the top bodice part of the chemise.

I sat nervously for a moment and when Finn dint speak, his eyes attached to my chest, I feared the worst and started to move my arms up to cover myself.

However I was stopped by Finn, who grasped my arms slightly before pulling them away from my body. He looked into my eyes and said truthfully, "beautiful."

He let my arms go which fell to my sides and Finn tenderly started to kiss my neck. Small waves of pleasure emitted from the area and travelled around my body, making my bodies muscles relax all over and I felt myself fall onto the bed gently.

The sheets may have been rough on my skin but I didn't notice as I was too high on pleasure to notice anything but Finn's lips as the travelled further south down my body, his hands finding things to grab onto gently as he made his way down my body.

His teeth grabbed the chemise and pulled it past my hips and down my legs before he threw it on the floor with his hand.

Finn looked up at me once more with his loving eyes and forgot about my problems and in this once moment I knew I wanted to be with him forever.

Finn climbed up my body once again before his naked body covered mine. He spread my legs with his knee and dived in for a sweet kiss on my lips which left me in pleasure even when the pain started to form in my lower abdomen as Finn and I consummated our love.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.7K 879 42
Set in the early 1950's Carn Mo'r is a romance set in the Ladder hills, in Scotland, in the heart of the old whiskey smugglers country. Badly wounde...
89 4 4
"I heard stories be told,.." "About people travelling through time. From somewhere else, they're transported to a strange land. Not knowing what happ...
493 81 21
"When hearts tangle and emotions flow To get what you want how far will you go?" Sinclair Lewis has always loved one girl but what will he do when sh...
260K 15.9K 34
Two very different worlds. Two very different men. And one woman who has to choose between the life that she knew and the one that lies ahead... ...