our love story

By jminafics

"π–­π—ˆπ— 𝖺𝗅𝗅 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—’ π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀." In which their love story started by... More

1 ❘ tell me.
2 ❘ had a.
3 ❘ nothing much.
4 ❘ it begins.
5 ❘ maybe.
6 ❘ please.
7 ❘ will you?
8 ❘ ain't me.
9 ❘ feel special.
10 ❘ the what?
11 ❘ insecurities.
12 ❘ hangs out.
14 ❘ friendly shit.
15 ❘ know nothing.
16 ❘ believe me?
17 ❘ my choice.
18 ❘ step away.
19 ❘ trust.
20 ❘ deal.
21 ❘ missing you.
22 ❘ seeing you.
23 ❘ comeback to me.
24 ❘ explaination.
25 ❘ the best for us.
26 ❘ no reason to talk.
27 ❘ avoid you.
28 ❘ still around.
29 ❘ old friends?
30 ❘ new friend.
31 ❘ more like old lovers.

13 ❘ he's here!

449 40 33
By jminafics

"mina, this fits you,"

nayeon touches her stomach while covering her face when she suddenly felt the cramps that hitting her just now.

jeongyeon is now helping mina to pick some new cute dresses. nayeon decided to just watched since she's still saving money.

"girls!" nayeon called, making jeongyeon turns while mina is busy picking.

"what?"

"i need to go to the toilet! the cramps is bad!" nayeon tells, pointing at almost everywhere.

jeongyeon frowns while shooking her head. she then shoo nayeon away which make her let out a relief sigh.

she quickly finds a girl's toilet nearby. just when she get on the hallway where the boys and girls can sit there to wait for someone, she accidentally screamed when she saw two couples kissing in front her.

she frowns even more when the girl and the boy turned and face her.

"jimin?!"

❝ i got a bad feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 2.5K 32
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
14.6K 145 41
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
410K 7.4K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...
He is... By ;)

Short Story

19.5K 1.4K 25
Where Ishan stumbles into Shubman's life one day and changes the latter's life forever. Shubman takes pity on Ishan but will the pity turn into some...