~ Forgotten ~

By whatlifetho-_-

{This book is old and off the rails entirely im sorry} Tiana was left alone in the Red Room. Natalia made her... More

Ceremony
The Avengers
Boarding School
Pain
Gunshots
The Fool
Gone
Escapism
Blue
Repeat
Headache
Twitch
Serum
Red in Our Ledger
Bread
Slice
Rod
Safe House
Blue and Purple Skies
Departure
How The Hours Pass
A Broken Little Teacup
Broken, Broken, Broken
Blood Stains
Late Night..Talks
A Never Resting Job
Graves of The Innocent

Helicarrier

4K 84 7
By whatlifetho-_-

*Story takes place during the middle of The Avengers movie*

Under the information of Steve Rogers, it said he was usually spotted at a park not far from my hotel. The blonde usually went for long runs around the park at about 6:30 every morning.

Luckily it was 6:00 and I could walk to the park that was about 1 to 2 blocks away. I fixed my red hair that hung loosely around my shoulders.

I opened the hotel door and began my walk to the park. Walking in a pencil skirt and wedges didn't bother me. I was hoping to catch the blondes attention. Madame B always told me my beauty would help me in situations. Catching the attention of a man or even a woman target was key to getting them to lower their guard.

The park was in my line of sight and it was barely 6:10. I stopped at a coffee shop to order myself black coffee. I was taught that simple gestures like this would help an agent to better blend in.

I smiled at staring strangers as some looked at me with want. I waited patiently for my name to be called.

"Tia." a woman worker called.

I thanked her and grabbed the warm coffee. By this time it was already 6:25.

I walked to the park and slowly pretended to wander around it, sipping coffee. As I walked around the park on it's sidewalk, I caught attention of the familiar blonde and a darker skinned man running at steady speeds my way.

"Man can we please stop?" the other man begged.

Steve sighed and stopped as the other man bent down, out of breath.

I walked even slower now, waiting for them to take notice of me.

As I neared, the blonde looked actually kinda cute. He looked up at me and smiled a sweet grin. 

I smiled back as a polite gesture. But inside, I knew he was a threat. A man I must kill.

His face changed from innocent to slightly confused. As I was directly in front of them, he stopped me. Just what I had hoped.

"Do I know you? You look...familiar." Steve said.

"I don't believe so." I responded and smiled a fake smile. "I'm Tia."

"Oh, I'm Steve, ma'am."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled to the both of them.

"That's Sam." he nodded to the man who was doubled over.

He must be another threat.

"And nice to meet you,Sam." I said.

He put his hand up as a hello.

"Man, why do we have to run every damn morning." Sam muttered. He didn't seem like an enhanced person since he was so tired from just a run. Maybe he was one of the other threats I was allowed to take out if needed.

Steve rolled his eyes at his friend.

"You don't look to good." I said in a joking manner. My hand wanted to flinch to the gun hidden beneath my skirt. So easy..

"He'll be okay." said Steve, chuckling lightly. "Are you sure we've never met?"

"I don't think so." I laughed lightly. A fake laugh I learned to master.

Sam finally got up and said, "I'm good, I'm good."

Steve chuckled again.

"Well it was nice meeting you." I said, disappointed that there was no way to get any information without looking suspicious.

"You too, ma'am." Steve smiled and they began their jog again.

Patience was key.

<><><><><><><><><><>

*Next Day*

I had spent the rest of the day, yesterday, keeping tabs on important things around the city.

I had gotten a message early in the morning from another agent via phone. They were protected HYDRA phones so they were impossible to hack or trace.

They were another agents working within SHIELD in place of the last one who was killed. The new agent was Jasper Sitwell. We had met twice before. Him and others were assigned the SHIELD case.

He told me the Avengers were leaving later today on a helicarrier to find a man named Loki who is Asguardian.

All this other stuff made no sense to me. Asguardian?

He had the details of the case I had and assured me Loki's brother, Thor, was a target. He was an Avenger. Jasper told me he could sneak me aboard the large, flying ship where all the Avengers would be.

Before I could ask him more, he quickly said in a hushed voice the location of takeoff before hanging up. I sighed and grabbed my suit. It was a skintight top that was in the style of a turtle neck shirt. I was a smooth airy fabric that was very durable. I had all black, army style pants that were slightly loose fitting around the legs with a black, thick belt.

I had dark brown work boots with laces that were thick and durable as well. I hid two knives in each boot and a silver and white gun in a large enough pocket in my pants. The gun was unnoticeable. I had a holster attached to my belt that I slipped a black gun into.

I grabbed a long peacoat that went to around my knees. I was lucky it was cold out today so my coat didn't look out of place.

I slipped on the coat so it covered my long-sleeve top that had a HYDRA symbol on the shoulder and the gun on my waist. Looking in the mirror I looked ordinary.

I left the hotel and got into the car I had called for ahead of time. They weren't the same drivers as last time and it wasn't a black Volvo I got into.

I told them the location which was near the coast. The drive would take awhile but we had enough time to get there and sneak me aboard.

I was surprised and pleased with myself that I would be able to take out these target so quickly.

As I played with the blade of my knife for some time, the driver said, "We're here." 

I looked up and stashed away the knife in my right boot. We were a good distance away from the large ship in the ocean. I took out my phone and messaged Jasper.

"Here." I texted in Russian. If he was with others, I did not want to call him just in case.

He responded less than a minute later.

"Most agents are inside the ship. I'll meet you at the back of the ship outside."

I didn't respond. I swiftly got out of the car and walked toward the back of the ship. I hadn't seen any movement on the deck so I was in the clear. Thanks to the drivers speeding, we were here quicker than expected.

I saw Jasper and he ushered me inside and through a dark hallway where no one was to be seen. He showed me a spot below some pipes that was large enough and unnoticeable.

He then walked away before anyone realized he was missing.

I waited quietly for the perfect moment to strike.

<><><><><><><>

I felt the ground beneath me shudder and my stomach move like takeoff in an airplane.

Jasper had told me this was a helicarrier and it could fly. So I figured that was what was happening. I took off the peacoat and left it tucked away so no one could see it beneath the pipes.

I moved quietly through the halls now, following any sound of familiar voices. I luckily looked into a glass paneled door carefully and saw Tony, Steve, and a few other people I didn't recognize. It was a lab of some sort. It reminded me of the Red Room.

A door on the other side of the lab opened revealing a woman in a skin tight, black suit. She had a gun holstered to her leg and a loosely fitting belt that had and hour glass shape.

Her hair caught my attention. Red.

Her face, pale with emerald eyes.

All at once I felt joy, sadness, confusion, betrayal, and most of all, hatred.

My very own sister who left me alone. A forgotten memory.

Natalia.

Every other emotion was swept away except for my pure hatred. I un-holstered my gun around my waist. Is she one of the threats? Did the director know? Did she leave me to become some stupid Avenger?! My very own sister who I loved and cared for. I was forgotten and unimportant to her.

My built up anger from all these years burst out and without thinking, I barged into lab with my gun straight at her head.

Everyone turned my way and eventually, guns were pointed at my head. Steve looked shocked.

Natalia hadn't moved. She didn't even grab her gun. She was a frozen statue.

"Who the hell are you?" a tall, darker man yelled at me.

I didn't answer. I looked directly at Natalia.

"Tiana." she said breathlessly. She was bewildered.

"You know her?" asked another man.

"What are you doing here?" she asked quietly.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled in Russian. I wanted to scream.

"What is this Midguardian saying?" asked a tall, long haired, blonde.

"Tia?" asked Steve. He was still shocked as well.

By this point, I could have killed every single one of them and left the scene. But I couldn't.

I hated my sister but a part of me wanted to run and hug her, to cry in her arms over everything she missed while she was gone.

But I only displayed my anger. Though I wanted to cry, something I hadn't done in years.

"You left me for this?" I said more quietly in Russian again.

"Please, let me explain. Put down the gun." she responded back in Russian.

She should know better that I would never put down a gun so easily.

"Okay, what the fuck is happening?" asked Tony.

"Tiana, please." she begged, reverting back to English. Her voice was soft. The same way I remember her speaking to me when I was younger.

My body shook lightly as I held back tears. I dropped the gun in defeat and it smacked the ground with a loud thud. What am I doing? Kill her! Kill them!

An argument with myself broke out. I craved to grab the second gun, heavy in my pocket, but the other side wanted to give in to my sisters pleads.

I'm a failure to HYDRA! They will kill me for this disgraceful act.

My sister approached me and put her warm hands around my face.

"I'm so sorry." she whispered

Sorry? She's lying. If she feels sorry, she should have came back for me.

The darker man slowly lowered his gun.

"And who is this, Agent Romanoff?"

"My sister." she spoke softly like her words would set off an alarm inside me.

"Sister?" asked Steve confused. Maybe his question as to why I looked familiar was finally answered.

I looked into her familiar, emerald eyes for a moment.

I was reminded of our childhood with Mom and Dad. Then our movement into a horrible boarding school that got us both where we are now.

And in that moment, I wanted to leave it all behind and finally have my sister back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 632 13
Natalia Romanova was one of 28 Black Widows in the Red Room, trained by the Winter Soldier. After graduating, Natalia was sent on a few missions wit...
2.9K 357 9
A young child is used to settle a debt. Many deemed her defective due to her inability to speak. But she didn't need to talk to get her job done. She...
34.6K 1K 31
Y/N was taken as a child and raised in the red room. At 13 she was sold to Hydra's Winter Soldier program. Now 16, she works alongside the Winter Sol...
160K 3.3K 37
Zola Barnes, daughter of Natasha Romanoff, and the adoptive daughter of Clint Barton is raised in the red room for the first few years of her life. S...