My king

By BriNic0906

Noel has given up on guys until she meets this guy who changes her life forever. This is the love story of No... More

The begining of it All
Falling hard
4-5-14 ❤️
Inseparable
Confused
Promise
Personal ❤️
Official
Happy
Big surprise
Girl or boy?
Emery
Reality
Reality check
Playing games?
Time will tell
Yes!
You're the one
Its time.
Epilouge

L O V E

217 10 0
By BriNic0906

Mondays are always the worst for me. It's was 10:45, and I had to be at work at 12. So I dragged myself out of bed. Brushed my teeth/ did my face mask, and went to my closet to find something to wear. I decided on a nude maxi dress, pink sandals, and a pink flower crown headband. I was feeling really good today, regardless I was gonna remain positive. I jumped in the shower, washed my hair, got out. Put in my hair products, I decided to wear it down & curly today. Looking in the mirror thinking girl you look like a goddess. I grabbed my keys, phone, purse, and was headed out to work. As I was walking through the mall I felt eyes on me but I continued walking. I had 20 minutes until I had to clock in so I headed to the food court. I decided on Chinese. As I was walking I noticed two guys staring like they were talking about me. I noticed one was K.j, I quickly turned my head & continued ordering my food. Next thing I know he was standing next to me. I paid for my food and left him standing there. "Noelle"! He called, but I kept walking. This nigga ain't talked to me in 2 months, but wanna come up to me like shit cool, hell nah. I had 10 min until work so I started eating some of my food, but I couldn't help but think about K.j.

After work I went to shower, came back downstairs to warm up my Chinese food and chill. I heard my phone kept buzzing, I was gonna check it later. I start eating my food, and watching Love and Hiphop Hollywood. My phone kept buzzing so I finally decided to check it.
K.j: bae
K.j: please let me explain
K.j : I miss you
K.j: I'm sorry 😔
Me: what?
K.j: I'm sorry can I please come over to talk to you face to face
Me: yea, sure.....

30 minutes later k.j was here. "So what's up"? I ask. "Baby I'm sorry" *me interrupting him* "yea you already said that". "Baby, look I know I said I would never give up on you, what I did had nothing to do with you. It was just I had finally found somebody who I can see myself being with forever. I know it's only been some months, but I'm crazy about you. You're beautiful, you are everything I want in a woman. You are ambitious, have goals, and have a lot going for you. I love everything about you. I'm so afraid of letting my trust issues fuck up. I just wanted time to think and made sure I deserved you. what me & you have. But I love you" he says. Before he could continue I grabbed him & starting kissing him. I was so happy to have my baby back.

He carried me up to my room, I was holding on to him like I was afraid he was gonna leave again. He laid me down and stared at "beautiful" he said. "I promise I'll never leave you" he said I between kisses. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I'm thinking damn, this nigga really in his feelings, but I loved it. "I'm yours" he says, "I'm yours", I say. He starts undressing me taking his time, kissing every inch of my body. I had never felt so happy as I felt right now, but I was also scared, because I knew if he ever left I would never get over it. "Stay with me tonight" I say, "whatever you want" he says

That night we made the sweetest love, that night we made it official. I was his, and he was mine. There was no way I was letting him go. I'm gonna hold my baby down, make sure he know he was my king. We spent the ready of the night holding each other, I feel asleep with him telling me how much I meant to him, deep down I wondered would he leave again. But at that moment, being with my baby caused all those thoughts to go away. I just hope my tryst issues don't mess up what we have. This was real, something I've never felt before. This was love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262 1 16
This is a story about a boy and a girl who fell In love. A young couple who new nothing but how much they needed eachother. The girl loved the boy ve...
385 0 16
Young and naive; Journey is willing to do whatever she feels she needs to to keep a guy, not realizing the ignorance in her actions. Her nose is wide...
224 35 26
Jade is stuck in a world full of mental illness, drugs and disarray. Wondering if she will ever get out, she falls deeper into despair. In the middle...
18 1 10
Gabriel and Julia were once a pleasant couple until things dreadfully changed. Now, he has a new life ahead of him with a new woman.