WILL EVER UNITE??

By subagokul118

Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi cross... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1 Our Different life
Chapter 2 Meeting My Mine
Chapter - 3 Our daughters
CHAPTER - 4 OUR MEETING
CHAPTER - 5 - FALLING
CHAPTER - 6 MY RIGHTS
CHAPTER - 7 MY DAUGHTER
CHAPTER - 8 HE IS MY SAFE ZONE
CHAPTER - 9 HIS PRESENCE
CHAPTER - 10 HER CARE
CHAPTER - 11 "HER SAVIOUR"
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 "DECISION"
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER 19 "HE IS HERS"
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21"OUR MUCHKINS"
CHAPTER 22"SHE IS UPSET"
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER - 15

1.9K 165 14
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍😍😍

Now we are in 15th chapter 💟💟It's all because of you friends.... 🎉🎉🎉I except the same support till the end 💃

Happy Reading!!! 😄😄😄

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

Days starts to roll Abhi eagerly waits for Pragya's decision... He is damn sure that pragya will choose the best decision for the sake of their daughters... With Pragya she too in the confused mind taking the decision... But she is craving to see their another daughter and love her immensely like ADITI...

But somewhere at her heart she still thinks about Abhi and his hurtful words... She thought to call Abhi after few days and tell about her decision... She knows what she wants to tell...

But can't able to conclue onething, Her Bond with SUHANA... Whenever she is around her Pragya feels that she is so close to her... Aditi always spends time with her and Pragya admires their bond it's more like a siblings than Friends.. She Wondee why???.. And She hates to admit it that she can able to see Abhi's resembles and Her resembles in Suhana...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

One Day..

In school..

Pragya came inside the classroom and students greeted her.... She smiles and greeted at them....

Suhana smiles and waves at her... Pragya smiles at her... Pragya starts to teach ryhyms to the childrens... And she asked childrens to write Alphabets...

She saw Suhana calling her.. She went towards her and she bends before her to reach her height...

Pragya carees her hair...

"What Baby??" asked Pragya...

"You don't know how to wear a Saree properly??" asked Suhana in the cute tone...

"why?? I'm not wearing good??" asked Pragya checking her saree...

"Ha you don't know to take pleats!!" said Suhana surprising Pragya..

Pragya shocked to hear this because Usually Abhi will tell this to her whenever she wears the Saree...

"How you know this" asked Pragya..

"Just like that" said Suhana in a cute tone...

P

ragya remembers those moments with Abhi... She don't know why she always resembles Abhi in Suhana ...

Days starts to roll.. It's really tough for Abhi and Pragya to control their daughters... Daily they used ask for Mom/Dad...Its Really Hurts Abhi to see Suhana yearning for Mothers love... He just wants Pragya to understand him but he should not pressurize her because he had hurted her more... She needs the space... He waits for the day to settle everything between them...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

One Day...

In Abhi's Home...

Abhi came down from the stairs hearing Her Daughter's Crying...

He sat down on the dinning table and takes Suhana in his arms and made her sit in his lap...

"Princess!! Why my princess is crying??" asked Abhi wiping the tears from eyes ...It hurts him to see her in tears...

"Papa!! I want Mumma now!!" said Suhana in a crying tone...

"Princess Mumma will come soon Dr!! Now like a good girl eat this" said Abhi about to feed her the food...

She pushed his hand....

"No!! No!! I don't want this!! Mumma,, mumma" whines Suhana...

Abhi felt bad seeing his daughter cry...

"Princess Please don't cry baby!! Today I'm sure I'll bring mumma to you" said Abhi...

"No you will always lie to me!!! I won't eat till mumma comes here!!" said Suhana crying...

Her face turned red due to her crying... Abhi immediately takes his baby in his arms and pats her to come back to normal.... He too got tears seeing her in tears...

"Mumma!! Mumma!!" cries Suhana....

"Princess look!! Look at Papa!!!Todday I'll bring Mumma to you sure princess" said Abhi...

"No I won't believe you papa... I want Mumma" cries Suhana...

She hugs Abhi tightly.. Abhi kissed her forehead and pats her back to console her...

Later somehow she back to normal.. Abhi feeds her and drops her in school to change her mood....

He is determined that he will meet Pragya today... He wants to settle everything today itself.. Because he cant able to see their daughter hurting and crying because of him...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

In Class...

Pragya continuously noticed Suhana who is looks pale... It hurts her to see Suhana like that...

Pragya went to Suhana...

"Baby!! What happened to my baby today??" asked Pragya holding Suhana's hands...

She remained silent...

"Is my missing Aditi??" asked Pragya...

Aditi in her week off went with Vivan and Bulbul to trip to change aditi's mood ...

Pragya kissed her hands...

"What happen Baby??" asked Pragya...

Suhana starts cry loudly... Pragya shocked to see her crying... Pragya hugs her tightly and pats her back...

"Baby!! Why?? You are crying?? You want to go home??! Asked Pragya....

Tears starts to flow from Pragya's eyes too see her crying...

"Mumma!! Mumma!!" cries Suhana....

"Mumma???" asked Pragya...

Because Pragya knows Suhana have only father....

"Baby!! Don't cry!!!..shh!!!" said Pragya taking her in his arms...

Getting no reaction from Her... Pragya turns her to see Suhana's face... She shocked to saw Suhana is unconceious...

She panicks...

"Baby!! Open your eyes!! Baby!! Don't scare mumma!!! Please open your eyes na!!! Please" cries Pragya patting her cheeks...

Immediately Pragya informed the school Principal and she takes Suhana to the nearby hospital...

"Doctor please look what happen to her!!..please" cries Pragya to the doctor...

"Don't worry!!By the way who is she???" asked the doctor...

Without the second thought..

"Doctor she is my Daughter!!please save her.. Please" said Pragya...

"Dont worry" said Doctor ...

Doctors went inside to examine.....Pragya looks at Suhana through the glass window...

She cries... She just wants Suhana to get well soon.. She went to pray to God...

After sometimes Doctor came outside...

"Doctor!! How is my daughter?? Is she is fine?? Did she got conscious??? Asked Pragya with the train of question...

"She is alright now!! But fever is high because she missing her mother... She keep on saying Mumma,Mumma..You are her mother right!!??" asked Doctor...

"Oh actually!!!" said Pragya.. She don't know what to say...

"Anyways take good care of her... She needs Mother's love now!! It only can cure her and give these medicines as I prescribed" said Doctor...

Doctor went from there...

Pragya went inside to see Suhana...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

With Abhi...

Somehow Principal Called Abhi and informed about Suhana...

Abhi shocked to hear this... Tears starts to flow from his eyes... Hurriedly he takes his car and droves to the hospital where Suhana admitted...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

With Suhana & Pragya..

"Baby!! I'm also like your mumma!! You can call me mumma my baby!! " said Pragya...

Pragya takes Suhana and make her sit on lap.. She cuts the apple and she starts to feed Suhana...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

With Abhi..

Abhi reached the hospital and he enquired about Suhana ....He runs towards the room number...

He opens the door.... And he shocked to see Suhana with Pragya...

Hearing the door Sound Pragya saw Abhi standing there panting...

"Papa" called Suhana...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

To be continued...

What will happen next???

Target 🎯 90+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views...

By Subagokul 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 2K 29
18 years ago one thing happened between two love birds, & they separate their ways only without divorced, only they signed one contract, that they wi...
75.9K 8.1K 70
Back again with a Lava Buddhu story..... Abhi, a leading businessman Pragya, a normal girl working in an mnc in a reputed position Abhi, enormous mo...
19.4K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...
30.3K 1.1K 9
This story is based on how Abhigya and Dishrub meet again after twenty years leap and how they fall in love again...