Light In the Darkness: Admin...

Por Titanarmor1

All you've ever known is darkness. The tragedy of your parents' death shaped you into who you are today. You... Más

A/N
The Day it all Started
A Temporary Home
Making a Base
Into the Nether
Worthy
New Title, New Home
Day one as The Champion
Cobalt Richiumu
Past, Present, and Stella
A Budding Friendship and Flowers
The Date Pt.1
The Date Pt.2
Work at the Institute Pt.1
Kanshi Atama Pt.1
Kanshi Atama Pt.2
Work at the Institute Pt.2
Romeo/ The Admin Pt.1
Romeo/ The Admin Pt.2
Romeo/ The Admin Pt.3
Romeo/ The Admin Pt.4
Romeo/ The Admin Pt.5
A Proposal from The Admin?!
Telling the gang
Choosing a dress
The Wedding Pt.1
The Wedding Pt.2
A/N
I'm Back!
Friends to the end, right?
A/N
How Did Y/N Get On The Battlefield?
A/N
A/N: R.I.P Technoblade
A/N:Regarding new chapters

What ever happened to Jesse?

418 11 1
Por Titanarmor1

Jesse POV

" Run! Get out of here!" I said to Y/N. She nodded and ran off. " You really think I'm going to let you get the upper hand on me?" The Admin said. He then powered up and created an explosion. That was the last thing I saw before I blacked out. " Ese...Jes...Jesse!" I heard someone yelling. I woke up to see Petra above me.

" Petra? What happened?" I asked. " Thank God you're alive. I thought the Admin killed you!" She said. " Where is the Admin?" I asked. " Gone. He brought us down here and said that he will return." Someone else said. It was Lukas. He was with Axel and Olivia. " Jesse. You're alive! " Axel said. He ran over and embraced me.

" Axel... you're...crushing my ribs." I managed to say. " Oh, sorry." He said. " Jesse." Olivia said. We embraced. " Olivia. Where are we?" I asked. " Come and take a look." She said. We walked out of the room we were in. I couldn't believe where we were. We were back at the Sunshine Institute. But it was more fortified than last time. 

" How did we get here." I asked. " After the Admin knocked you unconscious, he took you and the rest of us through a portal. And we ended up here. " She said. " Jesse!" Someone said. " It was Radar. " Radar! Thank God you're okay!" I said. " Yeah. You too." He said. Just then the Admin appeared. 

" Welcome guest to my Institute. I'm so happy that you voluntarily decided to join us." He said.      I scoffed. " As you can tell, I fortified the place. Now no one will be able to get out. And if you misbehave, well let's not cross that line shall we?" He said. He vanished. " So we're trapped here." Lukas said.

" Don't worry. I'll find a way out of here." I said. " By the way, what happened to Y/N?" Olivia asked me. " I told her to run so she wouldn't get caught." I said. " Good morning residents. I am your warden. My name is Kanshi. Now if you don't want to end up on the Admin's bad side, I suggest you behave. Now make your way to the nearest chest and grab the materials inside it." He said.

I went over to a chest. Inside was an iron pick axe. That will be useful for an escape. " Now one of our friendly guards will escort you to the nearest portal. We all lined up and went through a nether portal. " You will be mining for quartz. Your schedule will be as read. Wake up at 4:30am. Breakfast at 5:00am. Work in the Nether from 5:10-12:30. Lunch at 12:30. Free period at 12:40pm. Work in the mines from 12:55-8:50pm. Dinner at 8:50. Lights out at 9:00pm. Now get to work!" He said.

We got to work. I tried looking for a way out, but there were golems and guards everywhere. We broke for lunch at 12:30. They led us to a Mush Room. We had to fight for food. I managed to get some mushroom stew. The others got some as well. We then went for a free period. We were able to go up to the real world. I forgot what the sky looked liked. " Did you find any ways out?" Petra asked me. " No. The Admin is really strict on security." I said. We were called back and sent to the mines.

They were under the Institute. After working we went for dinner. We had to get beat roots for a stew. I gave my dinner to Radar. I just looked for a way out. But I couldn't find any way out in the cafeteria either. We were sent to lights out. This went on for a while. I couldn't find a way out. I tried confiscating some materials. But I got caught. I was sent to solitary a lot. But something interesting happened one day.

I was walking by two guards when I overheard their conversation. " Did you hear the news?" One guard asked the other.  " No. What happened?" The other asked. " She's here." The guard said.      " Really?! That's great news!" The other one said. " Yeah. He found her in a cave and brought her here."  The other guard said. " Where is she now?" The guard asked. " She's resting in his quarters. He said that she needed immediate medical attention. So he treated her and now she's resting." The guard said. " Oh. Well I'm happy for the Admin. I hope we get to meet her one day." The guard said. They walked away.

I ran over to the others. " Hey Jesse. Are you okay" Petra asked me. " Yeah. But I just over heard a conversation between two guards." I said. " What was it about?" Lukas asked. " Apparently the Admin found someone and is keeping her in his quarters. She was in bad shape and he healed her up." I said. " I wonder who it is." Axel said. " Yeah, same here." I said.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

80.8K 1.9K 46
You live in the world of Minecraft. Your family has been killed when you where younger. You decide to get revenge by killing the source of everything...
35.8K 924 24
So yeah, Herobrine found out he has a daughter. Finding this out, he wants to meet her. He'll need help finding her in the real world, where he hasn'...
3.5K 71 15
This is a story about you the reader Y/N and Dream. You are brought to a world that makes little sense to you. You believe you are alone in this craf...
18.3K 258 12
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT !! REFER TO THE TRIGGER WARNINGS AT THE TOP OF EACH CHAPTER !! Welcome to just another MCYT angst one-shot book! I hope you'...