Into the Nether

I came out of the portal. I was in a cave. " An underground cave. Nothing I'm not used to." I said. I decided to explore the cave. The most notable thing I found was glowstone. I mined some of the nether stone so I could take it back to the base. I didn't know if this world was controlled by the Admin. There was only one way to find out. 

I started mining up. When I reached the surface, it was crawling with Pigmen. " Looks normal." I said. I walked a bit until I saw it. A giant Enderman. " I was right. No where is safe from the Admin." I said. I wanted to find a Nether Fortress so I could get some more resources. So I began to wander, and wander, and wander.

I did collect some extra flint along the way. Just in case the portal broke I could relight it. I found a fortress after wandering for God knows how long. Time passes differently in the Nether. I made some ladders and climbed up the fortress. I entered through a window. I managed to find three chest. I got 8 irons, 3 gold nuggets, 2 iron horse armors, and 1 golden horse armor.

I also managed to get some soul sand and some netherrack so I can do some brewing. I encountered some skeletons and blazes. I collected the powder for the brewing. I did encounter a wither skeleton and got a bit of Wither Sickness. But it went away. I started making my way back to the portal when I encountered a Ghast. 

It started blasting fireballs at me. I managed to hit a couple with my sword. But one hit my hand and knocked the sword out of it into a pit of lava. I ran out of there and hopped back through the portal. I was so wounded that I passed out.

"Oh great. I'm back in this place." I thought to myself. The darkness is still engulfing me. " You need to let go of the past." Someone said. " I try. But I can't." I replied. " Why?" The mysterious voice asked me. " Because that's what defines me. I became who I am because of my past." I said. " But you can be better if you let it go." The voice said. I looked down. " Why are you helping me?" I asked. " I can't let my champion get hurt. Now can I?" The voice said.

I woke up. My wounds were healed up. " Okay. That's weird." I said. I went over to the chest that I made to get some iron. I needed a new sword, after all. When I opened the chest, there was something other than iron inside. There was an enchanted diamond sword. It was enchanted with sharpness and unbreaking. There was a note attached to it.

Dear Y/N,

Sorry about what happened to your old sword. I made you this new one. The enchantments are perfect for a skilled fighter like you. I also took care of your wounds. I mean, I can't have my champion be injured.

Was this from the Admin? Why would he be giving me this? And what does it mean that I am his new champion? I decided that I still needed some more materials. So I went back into the Nether to test out my new sword and get some more materials.