A Love Like No Other

By LilyRose278

{COMPLETED} Amalie James adopted by the Anderson family has it all or so it seems. Never judge a book by its... More

Chapter 1 Gone Cuckoo
Chapter 2 Past Revealed Part 1
Chapter 3 Past Revealed Part 2
Chapter 4 Reflect, and you're a jerk!
Chapter 5 Nothing beats Ice-cream
Chapter 6 Real Mature
Chapter 7 Friends & Dinner
Chapter 8 Fight, & Break down
Chapter 9 Break Down
Chapter 10 I'm Definitely Bipolar
Chapter 11 Please Tell Me Your Kidding?!
Chapter 12 Perfect Couple
Chapter 13 Please Stay Safe
Chapter 14 Looks Like A Hurricane Went Through My Hair
Chapter 15 Ice Cold Water
Chapter 16 We're Not Taking This Deal
Chapter 17 Well You Get Used To It
Chapter 18 Memories Start to Come Back
Chapter 19 Questions & Memories!
Chapter 20 Missing Family Reunion
Chapter 21 Amusement Park
Chapter 22 Old Friends Reunite.
Chapter 23 Reminiscing, & He Never Learns
Chapter 24 Hurled At Brian
Chapter 25 Daniel's Anger, Another Threat
Chapter 26 Mystery Person...
Chapter 27 I'm Afraid Of Heights
Chapter 28 Y-You Flew?
Chapter 29 Ridiculous Heels
Chapter 30 Did You Escape Mental Asylum?
Chapter 31 Act My Age
Chapter 32 Date
Chapter 33 You're Perfect
Chapter 34 Ryan's Love
Chapter 35 Shopping Havoc
Chapter 36 There Are Only 2 Ways
Chapter 37 Breakfast
Chapter 38 They Want To Meet You
Chapter 39 My Family
Chapter 40 Do You Know This Man?
Chapter 42 Hopeless Man
Chapter 43 Things Start To Add Up
Chapter 44 When You Put It That Way
Chapter 45 You're Really Strong, Mommy.
Chapter 46 I Would Never Lie
Chapter 47 Darkness, A Friend
Chapter 48 Even If I Have To Wait Forever
Chapter 49 I'm Not Hallucinating, am I?
Chapter 50 No Porcelain Doll
Chapter 51 Will You Let Me Love You Forever?
Chapter 52 Coolest Grandparents
Chapter 53 Preparations
Chapter 54 Arriving At Rouen
Chapter 55 Can't Live Without Her
Chapter 56 I Know You Better
Chapter 57 Wife or Wife-To-Be
Chapter 58 Congratulations, Sis.
Chapter 59 Engagement Part I
Chapter 60 He's On Stage
Chapter 61 Engagement Part II
Chapter 62 I'd Marry You Now
Chapter 63 So Jealous
Chapter 64 Perfect Daughter
Chapter 65 Trying To Make Me Cry
Chapter 66 I Do.

Chapter 41 You're Gonna Have A Ball.

2.2K 95 1
By LilyRose278

So the Song and Singer for this chapter are as follows

Song Name: Treat You Better
Singer Name: Shawn Mendes

So without a further a do here is another chapter of A Love Like No Other.
Enjoy!

Chapter No. 41

Amalie's POV:

This all makes sense why I was having hallucinations, and insomnia problems, "Tigre I will not accept any sort of rudeness here."

"Okay then you're gonna have a ball." I say sternly.

"And why is that?" She asks raising one brow at me.

"L'uomo seduto alla tua sinistra è la ragione di tutto!!" I shout. {TR: The man seated on your left is the reason for everything!}

"Non è possibile, i miei uomini si erano presi cura di lui! E poi non gli assomiglia per niente!" She says back.

{TR: Not possible, my men had taken care of him! Besides he looks nothing like him!}

"We need to talk in private. Now..."

With that I head for her office, "Sorry for that my brother is on her period she tends to react like that to situations that seem a bit out of the ordinary."

I scoff at her explanation. But go anyways, "Tigre, what do you mean he's the same, he's not related to him. He came from Australia needing protection nothing more nothing less."

"That's where you're wrong, I'll prove it to you."

"And how will you do that?" She asks challenging me.

"He can't handle any sort of wine, he'll spit out blood. Try me." I say.

"Fine, but if you're right then I have mole in my brothers. But that's none of your business I'll take care of that. Now what's your scene with la mia famiglia?" She asks. {My family}

"What do you mean la mia famiglia? How are they related to you?" Now it's my turn to be surprised.

"Austin is the grandson of Alexandre Leo Theodore, the don of the French mafia, but they handed down their position of it to another branch of family, the Kings. And I am his first cousin and handler of Sworn Brothers. Now I'll ask again, what's your relation to them?"

"Oh God, I think I'm gonna have a headache, Austin is my boyfriend and I recently became friends with Brian and Jason."

"Woah, woah! Hold up the protection he came asking for is you?!" Rose is now thoroughly astonished.

"Looks like it..."

"I guess that they don't know then?" She chuckled.

"Yeah, and intend to keep it that way. I only involve myself with you guys when you really need me."

"Got it. Let's go before they get suspicious, and let's do it." I nod and we head out. I take my original seat and so does Rose.

She orders drinks. Mine looks like wine but it's actually grape juice, yeah not a big fan of wine. I see Jason and Austin eyeing me warily.

Going through all the contents of the file I finally know how vile my fake guardians really are. As expected 5 minutes on the dote he starts coughing and then coughs up blood. Rose is shocked but now angry, and grabs him by the collar, roughly, "How dare you lie, you worthless piece of shit! I told you the rules one lie and you'll wish for death!" She seethes.

"Get him out of my sight. Before I get my hands dirty."

With that two men come in black and drag him away.

"What was that about?" Austin asks.

"I had an assignment to have him killed, but somehow he escaped and now changing appearances he came here to ask my help, luckily Tigre saw through him." She sighed.

"Who is Tigre, really?" Jason asks.

"Sorry, Fratello, I can't tell you. I take oaths very seriously." She replies without skipping a beat.

"But I've never seen her before than today." Brian says, God why don't they give it a rest.

"And you'll not see her after today either." Rose says, narrowing her eyes at her cousin.

"Rose you can't keep secrets from me. You know that." Brian said.

"Yes, but trust me, she's hand-picked by me and you don't need to meddle in this." Rose says but I know now she's a bit concerned.

"Oh really? You won't even tell me even if I ask your father to take back your title?" Brian says.

"You can't do that!" She shouts.

"I can, and I will, because you took a decision and didn't bother telling us. You know the rules better than any of us!" Brian now raising his voice.

"How about this, I'll take you one on one, if you win I'll tell you who I am but if I win you won't ever question Rose's decisions?" I say.

Rose and Jason look at me astonished, whereas Brian and Austin are angry, "She even knows your name! What the hell?" Austin now says.

This reminds me of our first time meeting, I sigh, "Deal or no deal up to you. But I hope you know that Sworn Brothers is completely under her, so I doubt you can it from her, they have taken blood oath to only be answerable to her." I point out.

Technically it's true, and I know Rose is just messing with them, even her own father has absolute no control over Sworn Brothers. They only answer her and me, if she's not available.

"Tigre! I wanted a bit more fun! You always ruin my fun!" She pouts.

I look at her incredulously, is this woman serious? Brian comes forward, and puts his hand forward, "Deal, don't regret it and no weapons allowed or any sort."

I shrug, not that I need them anyways. I take of my bag and hand it over to Rose, then proceed to take out my gun from my shoes and hand it over as well.

"Okay, you may begin when you want but please don't trash the place!"

"No guarantee, sorellina." Brian chuckles.

I just shake my head, "Don't worry I'll have the guys replace everything later."

"This sucks! And big time but anyways start!"

Wow that was lousy way of starting the match. But anyways Brian tries to punch me, but I immediately dodge crouching down, taking out my right leg swiftly I make him lose his balance but before he completely loses balance Austin pushes a chair for him to sit on.

"That's cheating!" I exclaim.

"Hey he said not to use any weapons but that didn't say not use the objects around you to your advantage." He shrugs.

I sigh, no point in arguing with them, Brian lungs for me but since I very athletic I jump over him and thank god I'm wearing pants, using his shoulders as support I jump over to the table.

"Will you stop monkeying around and face me like a man?"

"Last time I checked I'm a female, sorry dude but I don't swing that way." I snort.

Rose bursts out laughing, "Oh Lord! This too much!"

"I'll show you!" That's what I wanted to get him riled up.

But that riling up might've a bit bad because the chair missed me by an inch. And smashed into bits. I took that opportunity and using my legs I hit but he was quick and caught what I was going to do but I was a step ahead using my weight against him I made both of crash and man it hurt, but I punched his face which is bruise for sure, because I ain't a light hitter. Since he was down unable to react I head locked him leaving him no choice, but to surrender.

Except Rose everyone was shocked. Even the boys came to watch, and well their mouths were hanging in the air, "Looks like Tigre wins." Everyone clapped.

I just nodded, and asked Tommy to bring an ice pack. He brought it immediately, taking it from him I put it on his cheek, "Sorry for hitting you that hard, you kinda left me no choice."

He looked shocked but accepted it anyways. I headed to Rose, "I'm heading back now, and I am on a time limit, which I exceeded way back."

"Don't worry, I covered for you, she'll understand." She winked at me.

I shook my head and went to my room and made sure to lock it because this time I knew I wasn't alone and change into my previous outfit and wash my hair just the tips which had the spray and put them into a bun. Lastly, I take out the lens. Taking the file in my hand I ask if everything is clear from Tommy and he gives me the okay sign. I hand him the things back.

Walking out I spot Daphne and she's laughing to something Luis said? Oh good Lord this can't be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.3K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
3.4M 98.7K 79
--------------- "Now answer my question", He speaks, this time with his serious tone. "What ?", I ask him . "Will you go out with me ?" ...
3.4M 104K 70
( This is the second book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES ) ANGELA ANDERSON is a 24 years old young woman, who is confident, independent, smart, and extrem...
67.7K 3.2K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...