Forbidden love

By QueenBlacBarbie

A smart girl falls for a bad girl, you guessed it, a drug dealer. It's a Beynika book. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

3.3K 192 61
By QueenBlacBarbie

Beyoncé pov
3:20p.m

"Rihanna you know I will beat your ass right, I can do this shit in my sleep."

Rihanna rolled her eyes at me as she tried to dribble past me on 2K.

I easily took the ball from her and ran down the court getting hyped as I dunked it.

"Yooooo! In your face forehead." I hollered in her face, as I did a little victory dance.

Rihanna threw the remote at me only for it to hit the wall.

"I hope I put another dent in that bitch too." She said as she flipped me off.

I giggled at her childishness and followed out behind her towards the kitchen.

"What should we eat today." She asked looking in my refrigerator.

"Ion know, how about we just order a pizza when my sister gets here." I suggested.

She nodded her head as she went to one of my many cabinets and pulled out a bag of hot fries.

"Give me some." I said as I checked through some of my messages on my phone.

I heard her smack her lips after opening the bag. "Your fat ass always want something of mine."

I shrugged my shoulders still not looking at her.

"Last time I checked, everything that's in this house I paid for. Including that air your wide head is breath."

I heard her cuss me out under her breath before I heard the cabinet open and close again.

"What are you doi-" I was cut off by a bag of chips meeting my face. I know this bitch didn't.

I looked at Rihanna to see her laughing and shaking her head.

"What, I was just giving you some." She smirked at me.

Rihanna has been my best friend since I was in third grade.

She moved here from Barbados and didn't know anyone. So I took it upon myself to be a friend to her.

That and she was getting picked on just like me. We instantly connected and there was no splitting us up.

As we went through our glow up faze, everyone and their daddies wanted to get us. We were both straight A students so we used that to our advantage until we got in a gang.

Long story short, we can have anyone we want and we don't stick around long.

People thought it was okay to hurt us at our worse, so now we fuck them and leave them at our best.

I rolled my eyes at her smart mouth and left the kitchen all together. I sat in the living room turning my tv on as some cartoon came on.

Seconds later Rihanna took that as an opportunity to sit in my lap.

"Rih you got five seconds to move before I do something you'll regret." I threatened

"Whatcha gonna do bey bey hmm?"

"Okay" was all I said as I let her sit there for a few minutes thinking I was done with the conversation.

After scrolling through my phone and texting my sister, I figured now was the time to get Rihanna off me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist allowing her to lean more into me. I slowly but smoothly began to run my hands up and down her thigh.

Our friendship was so close that we could do this to each other and it be normal so I knew she wouldn't suspect anything from it.

I then began to creep my hand closer and closer to her most prized possession.

"Beyoncé." She warned as I ignored her and pressed my thumb into her clit through her clothes.

I heard her breathing hitch as I did it again.

"Are you gonna move Rih, or you want me to go farther." I snaked my hands into her sweat pants, running a finger up and down the folds of her second lips.

She arched her back as I slide a single digit in slowly circling it around inside her.

"Fuck bey" she moaned out as I started moving faster.

Her walls started to tighten around my finger after I added a second one.

"Are you close." I asked poking her in her sensitive spot.

"Shit yes, I'm soo close don't stop." I smirked even though she couldn't see it on my face.

I took my fingers out her pants and stuck them in my mouth sucking her juices off.

Rihanna turned to look at me as I tried my best to hold my laugh in.

"Beyoncé that's some fucked up shit, how you gonna do me like that."

I could tell she was mad, because you could hear her accent.

"Well I told you to get off me." I said with a shrug. She glared at me for a few minutes before she hit me in the face with a pillow.

By the time it registered that she hit me, she was storming out the living room cussing me out.

I chuckled at my friend as I reached for the remote to turn the tv.

"Beyoncé, what the hell did you do to my sister?!" I rolled my eyes as Solange loud mouth came in my house hollering.

"What are you talking about solo." I sighed as her and her friend came into view.

"Why did I just get a text from Rih saying you did her dirty, and now she's upset with you."

I furrowed my eyebrows up at the mention of Rihanna. That hoe just left from out of here, when did she have time to text my sister?

"She wouldn't get off me, so I made her go finish herself off." I smirked looking at the tv.

My sister scrunched her face up in disgust once she got my pun. Her friend on the other hand was confused and you could see it laced on her face.

"It means I fingered her and stopped Nina."

"My name is Nicki." She said with a eye roll.

I shrugged and looked at my sister.

"So Afro, why are you at my house. And I mean that the rudest way possible."

Solo looked at me with a mug me before speaking.

"Onika here says you gave her something that people her age should not have, so you owe her an apology."

I looked over at Nicki and chuckled. "So your name is also Onika huh, and you want a apology."

"I wasn't that serious." She mumbled avoiding my gaze.

I could tell this girl was beyond innocent.

It was like the littlest things that flew out my moth, she had never heard of or done.

It was cute to think that there were still girls out there like her.

"Well Onika, I apologize for the sip of alcohol I gave you last night. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." I smirked at her.

She shifted in her seat as she voiced out a cracked "I forgive you". Solange looked at her friend in curiosity as I stood to see what I could find in my refrigerator to eat.

I knew why Onika shifted in her seat and it wasn't that hard to tell. She was feeling me, but I wanted nothing to do with her.

I found some fruit, and decided to just make a fruit salad since we were going to order a pizza later.

As I got ready to walk back into the living, I heard my sister and her friend talking.

Now me being me I would have walked in to see what was being said, but I just stopped in my tracks to hear what was going on.

Solange's pov

"She did what?!" I exclaimed as I looked at my shorter friend as she sat by me.

"Solange your talking to loud, this is why I didn't tell you about that incident."

"Your right, I'm sorry. Continue." Nicki nodded her head as she went on telling me about my sisters party and how she was starting to develop a crush on my sister.

Wait, maybe I didn't hear that right.

"Umm I'm sorry, but did you just say you had a crush on my sister?"

Onika's eyes grew at the mention and I knew I was in fact not hearing stuff and she didn't want me to know that part.

"Onika! You can't have a crush on Beyoncé. She's a pig and I don't mean that in a good way at all!"

Like it was a good way when talking about a pig.

"I know solo, I know. But it's something about her that just attracts me to her."

I honestly wasn't expecting this from Nicki at all. She was the most innocent person I knew.

And all of a sudden she has a crush on my sister. Maybe hell was about to freeze over something because this was big.

"Onika all I'm going to say is don't get hurt, my sister doesn't really care about other people's feelings unless their related to her. I've known bey my whole life so I know how she is. Don't get trapped because you think she wants you but she don't."

Onika sat there taking in everything I had just said.

Even though Beyoncé was my sister, Nicki was still considered my best friend and I didn't wanna see her hurt in the hands of a selfish Lion.

"Okay Solange I hear you, and I will take that into consideration."

I nodded at her as Rihanna and my sister both walked into the room mugging each other.

I mentally face slapped myself because I had forgot they fell out over something they do to each other at least once a month.

"Solange, please tell your long necked sister that I will be leaving and I will not be back tonight."

Bey sat on the same couch as her indulged in her bowl of fruit.

I uped an eyebrow at Rihanna as she looked down at her phone. So does she not see bey there herself?

"What we not finna do is make me play Dr.Phil between y'all. Y'all are adults, I'm the one under the age of eighteen. Y'all need to fix this your self."

Bey and Rihanna both looked at me with shock, but that didn't last long though.

They both started laughing and grabbing on each other like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"I swear I feel like I'm the only one with their head screwed on straight." I grumbled as I got up grabbing Nicki with me.

"We're leaving dope heads." I said walking out the door.

Every time I come here I lose a brain cell.

Don't say it, I know that was dry and short 🙄

When I say I had to actually re do the whole second chapter from the draft I mean every word of that 😭

So there you have it, the second chapter that I had to make up on spot 🤦🏾‍♀️

But how's everyone's life going 😂

I just want to take my time out to thank everyone for all the support you give to all my books..I will literally stop what I'm doing and read the comments because y'all bring me life 😩 so thank you guys!! 😘

I am having writers block like a mfcker 🥺

But excuse any mistakes 🥶

Vote 🗳

Comment 🙃

You know the rest 🤪🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 215 5
You know how you watch a trailer before a movie? This is a collection of first chapters of BeyNika books in my drafts. Some of them will come out and...
27.5K 1.6K 24
๐š ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ - ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ.
249K 11.1K 52
(DDLG) Beyoncรฉ owns one of the biggest night clubs in America, but it's just a front to launder money. When she accidentally recruits a little into h...
34.7K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncรฉ is running far away from something un...