OUR LOVE

By TxJbabess

"Sequel to OUR SECRET" More

O
U
R
2 5
2 6
L
2 8
2 9
O
3 1
3 2
3 3
3 4
3 5
3 6
V
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

40

1.4K 56 27
By TxJbabess

Excuse any Mistakes 💛

"Mommy Mommy!" Taiden came running into the living room where Janet was steading kissing on me.

"Well hey baby." He jumped into me as I hugged him.

"Mommy guess what?"

"What baby."

"Hold up, wait a little minute. Act like you don't see me if you want to it's gone be you and me partna." Janet tickled him as he giggled.

"Ok ok— hey Ma."

"Much better now tell us the news."

"My teacher said we had to marry."

"Yea when you get older if you want to."

"She talking bout for a paper."

"Ohh ok. So who you marrying?"  He grinned hopping off me and going to get poppy.

"You're marrying poppy? Really."

"No silly." He pulled out some roses and then some ring pops.

"TT said I didn't have enough for a real ring."

"Traci! Get out my kitchen!" I heard her shuffling in there.

"T I'm hungry."

"Go get sumn to eat then."

"I'm trying to geez."

"Hungry hippo head ass."

"Uh Uh mommy you said a bad word."

"I'm sorry baby, continue."

"So she didn't say how many we could marry so me wanna marry you and Ma. You and ha the only pwetty people i know. Da otha girls be stank like Ma be sayin and they not pwetty like you and ha."

"Aww thank you baby."

"So will you marry me?"

"Most definitely."

"Then you help me with my paper?"

"Sure thing."

"The man got two wives cut up." Traci walked in with a bag a chips two sandwiches, a honeybun my cinnamon twist donuts and a jug of my water. Like what the hell heffa went shopping in my kitchen ole fat ass.

He placed the ring pops on our fingers as we both gave him a kiss to the cheek.

"I just love y'all so much let me get a picture of the same pose." She took a little flick then sitting down eating.

"You can eat them now, I'm going outside with poppy."

"Ok baby, be careful." He walked off and Janet and I turned our attention to Traci who was steady eating

"I hope yo fucking fat ass choke."

"Bitch you mad." We ain do nothing but laugh

"Ya Damn skippy and don't think I'm taking yo fat ass home either call Kevin."

"And I will."

"Restock my shelves by tomorrow yo greedy ass."

"Well shit then, the high life turn bitches evil."

"Girl shut up and continue eating." I laid back on Janet while her hand slid down to grab my ass.

"Stop."

"But mommy I want a kiss." She pouted like Taiden did when he wanted a hug from me.

"Come here." Time we started to lean in Traci groaned

"Get a room."

"Go home."

"Nah it's more comfortable here."

"Alright then."

"I mean maybe she's right baby, let's get a room." Janet bit her lip pulling me up and going upstairs to our room and closed the door.

"Now where were we?" She picked me up carrying me towards the dresser to sit me on it. She pulled my shirt from over my head as I did the same to hers.

"I'm so glad the school getting renovated."

"Mhh why is that?"

"Because I get to take you at anytime of the day without worrying about what employee gonna walk in."

"Oh I see."

"Mhm." She took me off the dresser to lay me on the bed.

"I love you." She said before kissing my lips sweetly

"You say it all the time."

"It's because I do, more than you'll ever began to understand or know. You've made me become a better person and for that I thank you." I couldn't help but smile every time she expressed her feelings about me, it made me feel good that I carried that much importance to her.

"Gimme me another kiss." We went in for another one as her hands went lower.

"Janet stop."

"Do you want me to." She kissed on my neck as my hands wrapped her neck

"Shit." Her hands slipped into my shorts

"She's always ready for me, I wonder why? You be thinking bout me baby?"

"Mhm-ahh."

"I can't wait to taste you." She whispered in my ear. Time she started to pull my shorts to the side poppy came running in.

"Woah boy!" Janet moved out his way.

"Toni that damn dog stole my chips."

"First of all Traci them mine. Thank you boy." He wagged his tell as Taiden came in

"Ma!" He jumped in Janet's arms I hopped off the dresser as Traci smiled walking out the room. My phone  flashed with a message

Traci: seriously I love y'all relationship☺️

I love it too 😌

"Ma how you and Mommy met?" We all laid in bed with our pajamas just munching and spending time with Taiden.

"Whew a long story."

"I wanna know."

"Was she ugly when you met her?"

"Boy no I look the same what you trynna say you married me for my looks huh." Toni joked with him as she faked pouted and he went over to kiss her cheek.

"No mommy you very pwetty." He wouldn't let her go until she smiled at him.

"Thank you baby."

"No mommy you met her where?"

"She was assistant and I'm telling you when I first met her I was stunned. Like really stunned, she was gorgeous Taj just didn't make any sense." Taj was the initials of his full name. Most of the time we called him Tai only I called him Taj.

"What made you marry her." I pulled her in to me sitting him on my lap.

"You see this face, something about it. Her eyes told more than what was said but all of what I needed to know. She was different from the rest, she had it all and more. It was like she was a magnet steady pulling me in. She called my heart from the first day it just took me a while to answer, but I'm glad I did because if I didn't I would've missed out on the best blessings of my life." I kissed his cheek then kissed her lips.

I whispered the words I love you against them as I felt her smile.

"Taiden let me ask you something." She sat up shifting him over on her lap as they looked at each other. They smiled at each other before she started.

"How would you feel about becoming a big brother?" He grinned and my eyes widen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.6K 50
Book Three of 'Extra Credit' series.
119K 4.5K 52
This is the sequel to " My Crazy Lover"
5.3K 168 32
Sequel to " JONI, the Deeper Remix..." Read the first book or it won't make sense to you!! *Parent Advisory*
12.6K 300 28
sequel to lover!