His Baby Boy (BDSM) (ManxMan)...

Von -carmin

Jesse Morris was a shy 25 year old who worked down the street from Janvier Inc. Hal Janvier was a powerful m... Mehr

His Baby Boy (BDSM) (ManxMan)
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Epilogue
Hi
Bonus: The One With The Surprise
Bonus: The One with The Suspense
Note/News

Thirty

84.4K 2.7K 678
Von -carmin

Once Hal stepped into the house, I was right in front of him, wrapping my arms around him in a hug.

"Hey, H."

Hal wrapped his hands around my waist and held me tight. His shoulder were drawn tight. Tense. I gathered his meeting hadn't gone as planned

"Darling, hey." Hal said. He quickly pressed a kiss to my head. "You look fucking beautiful."

"Thank you, H." I said in reply.

We pulled apart and I looked up at him, one hand on his chest and the other cupping his cheek. He looked tired. I've seen Hal in different moods, seen him angry, sad, hungry but not stressed like this. His hair is every which way like he had run his fingers through his hair repeatedly and he was blinking repeatedly.

"You look so tired." I said, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips. "Cmon, lets get you all relaxed."

I slipped the jacket off his shoulders and unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it out of his pants and threw it behind him. I took him to the sitting room where I had the food set up. The lights were off and I had set up tiny candles, the food laid out on the carpet, like a picnic.

Any other time and I'd be staring at Hal's body and trying to lick it, leave my marks behind. This time though, I just wanted to take care of him. To relax.

Hal ate the food like a starved man. He just kept eating and taking sips of his water, telling me how tasty the food was. Once he was done, he leans against the couch and let out deep breaths.

"Darling, your food tasted so damn good. I feel so much better after eating that." He said and I giggled, my cheeks heating up. I was seated beside him, staying close and just rubbing his hair or shoulder, anything. While he ate with one hand on my thigh, like he couldn't bear not feeling me.

"Thank you but that's not all I have planned."

I knelt down, pressed cupped my boyfriend's face and kissed him, soft and slow, his hands sliding up my thighs, underneath the robe and resting on my ass. We pulled apart after a few minutes, brushing our noses together as I smiled down at him.

"What else have you planned, darling?"

"A little something something but I need five minutes." I said, pressing one more kiss to his lips before getting up, the weight on my ass falling away.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom and started running a bath, once it was filled up I grabbed one of the lush bombs and threw it into the water, watching it fizz and pop, the entire room smelling like berries. Bubbles everywhere.

I quickly walked over to the sitting room where Hal was and stretched my hand out to him.

"Yes, kitten?"

"It's ready." I told him, wiggling my fingers at him. Hal smiled and placed his hand in mine and got up. Once he was up, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing a kiss to my shoulder before we made our way to the bathroom.

Hal kept looking around like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. So I got to work, I went on my knees, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. I didn't look up at him. It wasn't about the sex. It was about getting Hal to relax.

With the pants gone, Hal was clad in black boxers that were pulled across his skin. I tucked my fingers into the hem but I don't look him in the face. He was slowly filling out and by the time I had his boxers around his ankle, he was sporting a semi.

I cleared my throat, getting to my feet. I watched with a small smile as Hal slipped into the water. Once he was in, his body covered by the bubbles it felt like I could breathe easy.

"Why don't you join me, kitten?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I've already showered and everything." I said but Hal just shakes his head at me. "I just want you to relax and enjoy your bath."

"I'd enjoy it better with you." He said and my cheeks grew hot. I couldn't tell him no. He was a cuddly bear. My very own cuddly bear.

"Hal..."

"Please, angel."

And that...

That made my knees go weak. I couldn't tell him no. The robe came loose and I let it fall to the ground, Hal's gaze resting on me as I wiggles out of my lacy shorts. Instead of getting right into the water, I picked up my clothes mane his and folded them neatly.

"Angel come on..." Hal said and I placed the neatly folded clothes on the counter before making my way to the bath. Hal held a hand out to me and I slipped my in, he squeezed my hand tight as I got into the tub, settling between his legs, wrapped in the warmth of the hot water.

Hal pressed a kiss to my hair and trailed kisses down the side of my neck until he pressed a final one to my shoulder.

"Thank you, kitten. For everything." He said and I turn sideways so I could see his face. He looked better and I could feel his body against mine. He wasn't as tense.

"I just wanted to take care of you. Like always. Like you always do for me." I said, smiling up at him. Hal leaned over, his hand settled around my neck as he kissed me stupid, his tongue licking its way into my mouth, tasting and taking.

With the weight of his hand in my neck and his tongue in my mouth, I felt owned. I felt like I was his. His to do everything to.

This feeling was new.

I already knew how much I loved Hal and how much I fall more and more in I've with him everyday but this new feeling made everything feel so much more. It made me...

What's the word?

Delighted? Serene?

At ease? Fulfilled?

All of the fudging above!

Hal slows down the kiss, going from deep and passionate to soft and sweet. We pull apart and just stared at each other. I just wanted to say it. I just wanted to tell him how much I love him. Everything seemed perfect here, everything.

"You always take care of me." Hal said and I hummed.

"Always will."

I moved back in his arms, just leaning against him as we delved into silence. Hal's hands were stroking my legs, just touching, never moving past there.

"There was a time when I was little, I really hated to shower you know, normal kids stuff but then my dad would try to coax me into doing it. He'd promise to buy me a pony or the latest power ranger action figure or used copies of Jughead double digest. But my mum, she's act like she listened and I'll go to my room feeling happy but when I fall asleep, she'd carry me to the bathroom, places me on the ground underneath the shower head and turn on the cold water. I'd wake up screaming."

Oh my.

It wasn't just a work related stretch. Today had something to do with his mother. I began to move, I wanted to turn around so I could see him but his hands immediately went around my waist and held me down, his nose pressed to my hair.

So instead, I placed my hands on his and squeezed a little. To let him know I was listening.

"She didn't like the fact that we had a shower head and a floor. She wanted a bathtub, all the fancy clear bathroom with tiled walls and smooth floors, all the things my dad and I couldn't afford." Hal said. "I remember crying and shaking, I remember my dad bursting in and screaming at her. I remember her storming out and then she was gone."

"H, babe..."

"Ever since she found out who I have become, my networth, my company, she'd call and call but I never answer. She'd just ask for one thing. Money. She doesn't deserve my money, the only people who deserves my money are my dad, you, my employees and the various charities I help with. No one else."

"I am so sorry, H. You deserve so much better. A mother who loved you, a mother who took care of you and spoilt you. Everything." I said and Hal doesn't say a word. "Is that what happened today? Did she call you?"

"No. My dad called me today and he was just talking and talking. She was the love of his life so it isn't easy for him to forget."

I squeezed Hal's hands again.

"It's going to be fine, H."

"I know. I know." He said. "It's going to be fine as long as you're by my side." Hal added and I just couldn't speak. My heart felt like it was swelling with pride and happiness.

"I'm not going anywhere." I promised him. This promise I would keep. As long as he wanted me by his side, that is where I would be.

"Thank you for taking care of me." Hal repeated and I squeezed his hands again.

"Always."

The water goes warm, then lukewarm and that's when we got out of the bath. I hand Hal his bathrobe, I quickly dried myself with the towel, starting from my neck, down to my legs. When I was done, I found Hal watching me. His eyes were dark like they'd normally be when he was thinking of something sexy or when we kiss, touch and he pushed me onto the bed and fucks me hard and fast.

No.

He was just looking.

"H..."

Hal made his way over to me, hands going around my face and kissing me quiet. He kissed hard and fast, teeth biting and tongue licking inside my mouth. I kissed back just as hard, hands sliding up Hal's chest and around my neck.

Hal's hand slid down my body, down to my ass. He cupped them and squeezed and I let out a moan, moving even closer and pressing my body right against his.

I jumped a bit, wrapping my legs around Hal's waist, his hands still on my ass. One minute we were in the bathroom and the next, I was splayed out on the bed with Hal between my legs.

"I just want to kiss you. Just hold you and kiss you, darling."

"Anything, H." I replied, thumb stroking his cheek as he looked down at me. My fingers slipped into his hair as Hal closed the distance between the two of us as we kissed again, his hands everywhere. He just wanted to hold and kiss me.

We kissed and kissed. I flipped us around, this time with me straddling Hal as we kissed, Hal's hands on my hips. I don't even notice when I started slowly grinding down, still kissing Hal. It's slow, it's sensual, it's just us. Just me, Hal and the weight of his hands on my waist.

I touched Hal everywhere, keeping each touch light. When we both come, it's with the tell tale sign at the bottom of our stomach. I just felt overly sensitive, my body was shaking and Hal looked like a dream. Hair everywhere, lips swollen, he was panting, staring at me with dark eyes.

I fall beside him, I couldn't keep myself up anymore. Hal turns to his side, fingers trailing up my chest, all the way to my neck, thumb parting my lips and dragging on the bottom lip.

I could say it now.

I could say it now.

Let me say it now.

Hal pressed a kiss to my lips, my nose, my cheeks and both my eyelids, his hand going down my chin and resting on my throat. We don't say a thing. Hal pressed a kiss to my temple before getting out of bed, he wiped us clean and the climbs back into bed, clapping once for the lights to go off.

He pulled the duvet over our bodies and wrapped his arm around my waist while I cuddled up to him, my head on his shoulder.

I could say it now.

*lets take care of daddy
To read the next chapter now instead of waiting a week(or two) click here (people are freaking out) ➡️
It's also on my page/message board just tap here @-carmin
Or you could pm me for a direct link ❤️❤️
(Don't worry! It's free, no payment, nothing. Read and maybe drop a like😏
I wouldn't do that to you guy

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8M 203K 34
Corey is the shy young artistic intern. The ink was barely dry on his Degree, but he managed, with the help of a childhood friend to land a sweet job...
565K 25.8K 30
[Book 2] Ty Finnegan's motto was this: Love and relationships are disgusting. Why date someone when sex toys don't break hearts? He was fully prepare...
3.9K 102 8
'Good Boy' This two words was what swiped Edward's world beneath his feet. Edward never though he would find solace in being someone completely diffe...
1M 23.8K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...