Start Over

Par LilumGrave

After four years since their disappearance, The Powerpuff girls Z realize that their new classmates are nothi... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapters Marathon!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another Marathon?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I Haven't Forget About You!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I'm Finally Updating!
Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

Chapter 16

2.3K 85 39
Par LilumGrave

Kaoru's POV:

"R-Ryu?! What are you doing here?! How did you know where I live?" I gasped with surprise and nervousness when I opened the door and saw him standing there.

"I have access to all your personal information on the professor's computer. Besides, I've already followed you other times here" he explained.

"Do you realize that everything you said makes you a psycho stalker?!" I yelled at him.

"Mhm, but I'm your psychopath" he smirked.

"Kaoru, who is it?" I heard my mom's voice coming from the kitchen.

"No one, mom! It's just one of those idiots who come to offer pornographic magazine subscriptions!" I replied to her.

"What a shame! Do you want me to ask your father to kick him out?!" she asked me.

"I should" I growled.

"I just wanted to come see how you were" he admitted.

I blushed and looked away. I hate it when this happens!

"Well, you see that I'm fine. Thanks for coming anyways" I tried not to be so rough with him.

"Kaoru, what's wrong?" my father's voice took us by surprise, "is this mutt bothering you?"

I was even more nervous now. Surprisingly, Ryu wasn't afraid to talk with my father.

"Hello, Mr Matsubara. My name is Ryu Kurosawa, I'm Kaoru's classmate. Sorry I came without advise, I just wanted to see how Kaoru was" he shook hands with him.

"Well, as you can see, she's doing pretty well, you know" my father answered him, acting overprotective.

"Wait a sec... are you... Mr Mask?!" Ryu asked him with surprise.

"Yes, kid! Are you a fan?" my father asked him.

"But of course I am!" Ryu replied and they both smiled happily, "Wow! I can't believe it! Kaoru never told me how cool his father was! I'm a big fan of yours!"

My father and Ryu started talking about wrestling. He totally forgot about his overprotective role. My father really loves being praised, so Ryu took advantage of that to gain his trust.

"What is all this fuss about?" my mom appeared.

"Hey, Mari! This is Ryu! He's Kaoru's friend and a big fan of mine!" my dad exclaimed.

"Oh my! Is this a boy?!" my mom exclaimed with hearts in her eyes, "he's pretty cute, Kaoru!"

"Mom! He's just a friend!" I growled, trying to hide the blush on my face.

"And look at those muscles!" she elbowed me.

"What boy?! Kaoru's boyfriend must be approved by me!" Dai, my older brother, interfered.

"Boyfriend?! Ew, gross!" my younger brother, Shou, came over too.

"He's not my boyfriend!" I yelled; this was so embarrassing!

"Ryu, would you like to come inside? I'll make you some tea!" my mom asked him.

"Great idea, Mari! That way I can know him better!" my dad exclaimed.

"Ryu was just leaving" I tried to stop this madness.

"I gladly accept your invitation" Ryu smiled a little.

I wanted to slap Ryu on the face, but my family was watching me. Dad guided Ryu to the living room and mom started making the tea. Dai and Shou seated close to dad and Ryu to hear their conversation. I was still wearing crutches, so I took a seat on the individual sofa without receiving any help. I watched Ryu talk to my family. They seem to have known each other for a lifetime. My father was very excited and my mother very happy. Even Dai and Shou accepted him soon. I really don't know how he does it, but he won them all in no time, and that made me very happy.

Ryu's POV:

I knew this was going to cost me, but I couldn't resist the temptation of meeting Kaoru's family! Her father was more awesome than I could imagine! Her mother was so lovely and sweet, I wonder if deep down Kaoru is like that. His two brothers had the same interests as the rest of the family, but each one with his distinctive personality. Kaoru's family made me feel like home almost instantly. They were hospitable to me, but not too formal, and I loved that. I was there until it began to get dark, so I decided to go to my house. After saying goodbye to her family, Kaoru accompanied me to the door.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow" I said.

"I'm not going to school tomorrow. They'll remove the cast" she told me.

"I'm happy to hear that" I smiled, "you'll finally be yourself again."

"Yeah" she nodded.

"I'll call you in the afternoon then to go out together. How about that?" I suggested.

"S-sure" she blushed.

"I'll see you tomorrow then. Good night" I smiled and turned around to leave.

A shiver ran down my entire back as I felt Kaoru hold me by the arm. I stopped and turned to see her. She was very flushed and nervous, but finally decided to kiss me on the cheek. At first I blushed, but then I smiled tenderly and hugged her very tightly. She corresponded to me and after a few seconds she released me. An "I love you" escaped from my lips before I left.

Miyako's POV:

The days passed slowly since I quit being a superhero. At the same time, my life was normalized. Now I had more time for me. I already had time to do my homework in advance, to study more, to practice the piano, to help my grandmother, and even to go out with Takaaki. On the other hand, I felt very lonely most of the time. Takaaki also had responsibilities, so we didn't communicate very often or see each other very often. However, Yoshito always tried to keep me company during school and we even did homework together. Likewise, he always took his time to text or call me.

One day I saw Kaoru arrive without her crutches and without her cast. I saw many approaching her to express their joy, but Ryu soon arrived and they both sat down next to each other. We barely talk since I stopped being part of the Powerpuffs. Still, I decided to approach her.

"Hey, Kaoru! I see you're better now! I'm so happy for you!" I smiled.

"Thank you, Miyako! I couldn't be happier!" she exclaimed.

"I supposed you'll get back with the team then" Yoshito approached to her too.

"Ha! You can bet on it!" Kaoru showed her fist and smirked.

"Can I suggest our first mission?" Ryu finally spoke.

"What is it, Ryu?" Yoshito asked him.

"Remember when Kaoru went to ask the villains about Sorato and suddenly they were all very nervous? Well, we haven't had the opportunity to interrogate them and find out what they know about it" he explained.

"Great idea! Maybe that way we'll know what that lunatic is planning to do now and what he did with you guys" Kaoru said.

"Yes, it is a great idea, but you should talk to the professor about it first" I told them.

"Miyako is right. We can't jump into action without his permission" Yoshito agreed.

"Will do" Kaoru nodded.

Yoshito's POV:

"Hey, Miyako" I called her after taking a deep breath.

She turned around to face me with a curious look. Every time I see her it's like the first time. She's so beautiful, so pure and gentle. I never imagined feeling like this for someone. I wanted to take the first step finally. I couldn't hold it anymore. I don't care if she likes Takaaki, I need to try at least.

"Yes, Yoshito?" she asked me.

"I-I was wondering" I was too nervous.

My cheeks burned.

"C'mon! You can do this!" I told myself.

I took a deep breath and changed into a more determinate expression. Miyako stared at me with nervousness.

"Would you like to go out with me?" I asked her.

"Y-you mean just us? I-I mean, m-me and you? A-alone?" she blushed.

"Yes" I affirmed.

"A-as a date?" she hid her red face.

"Y-yes" I blushed too.

She didn't respond. That was killing me.

"She's probably going to reject me! She's just thinking on a way to say it nicely! I knew this was just a waste of time! This is so embarrassing! Now she's never talking to me again!" I thought.

"Of course, Yoshito!" she smiled all of a sudden.

"R-really?!" I gasped with surprise.

She nodded, still smiling. I can't explain how happy I felt at that moment. This was a chance I couldn't dissipate.

Momoko's POV:

Since the day Homare kissed me for the first time everything has being weird and confusing to me. Things haven't change too much between us. I realized that he was just showing me off like a trophy and treating me like a doll. He wasn't sweet or retailer as I wished. As the days went by, I began to believe that the girls were right about him. However, it was really hard for me to escape from that reality. The truth is that I liked all the attention I received for being Homare's girlfriend. On the other hand, Yûsuke's reaction to seeing Homare kiss me puzzled me too much. I didn't understand why he reacted that way, and less because now he goes out with another girl.

It was time for departure and everyone began to leave the classroom. I saw Yûsuke leave, so I followed him. I had meditated well for a couple of days and had already decided. Today I would ask him why he reacted that way. I followed him down the hall without anyone noticing. There were barely a couple of students nearby. I approached him, trying to take him by surprise, but he surprised me first.

"Will you start harassing me again?" he asked, still sorting the books in his locker.

"Of course not!" I gasped.

"What do you want?" he asked me after closing his locker and facing me.

"I wanna ask you something" I said.

He remained silent, so I decided to continue talking.

"Why did you hit Homare the other day?" I asked him.

"And now you ask" he scoffed.

"Just answer me" I insisted.

He looked away for a few seconds. I supposed he was meditating about it first.

"Because Homare doesn't love you, and I know that deep down you know it too, you just don't want to admit it. He doesn't deserve you and, as a friend, it is my duty to protect you" he explained.

"Are you sure that's the only reason?" I asked him.

"Of course. Why else would I do it?" Yûsuke assured me.

Yûsuke's POV:

It was breaking me inside. I shouldn't show weakness. I couldn't allow her to know the truth about my feelings. She was with Homare now and as much as it hurt, I should learn to live with it. I felt like a coward, but it was the best for her. I didn't want to confuse her or that she would hate me and get away from me even more. I had to lie to her.

"Well, once again, I ask you not to intrude" she told me.

"Please understand that I can't just sit back and see how he hurts you, Momoko!" I sighed with frustration.

"I appreciate your concern, Yûsuke, but I'm no longer a child. I can take care of myself" she replied to me.

"I know" I looked away.

Maybe I was acting like Ryu with Kaoru's injury. Momoko must learn on her own.

"Yûsuke" I heard Nagisa's soft voice behind me.

I turned around to face her. She seemed curious and a little bit upset. Every afternoon I accompanied her to her house so she wouldn't walk alone on the street.

"Are we leaving now?" she asked me.

"Yes, Nagisa. I'm sorry" I responded her and faced Momoko again, "see ya later. I hope you think things through."

She didn't answer me, just watched me leave followed by Nagisa without realizing that my little friend and my redhead teammate exchanged looks of contempt.

************************************

What do you think about Ryu meeting Kaoru's family?! Aren't they cute together?! Will Miyako be part of the team again? Yoshito finally asked her out but, do you think Miyako likes him or Takaaki? Momoko is finally starting to realize that Homare is an idiot! Why do you think Homare is with her now? Is Yûsuke jealous? Will he finally admit his feelings for her? Will Momoko break up with Homare? Or will Yûsuke end up being Nagisa's boyfriend? Too many questions! Continue reading to find out the answers!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...
57.1K 2.1K 23
Everyone knows the Powerpuff Girls defeat evil. Everyone knows that the Rowdyruff Boys are evil. But what happens if they switched? That's right, Ppg...
2K 55 10
just full of Butchercup fluff❤❤, possibly NO LEMONS!!!
27.9K 530 15
The Power Puff Girls and the Rowdy Ruff Boys have finally found peace within each other and surprisingly even love. With the exception of Blossom an...